April 24, 2024, 09:56:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skelton Boys: ages 9, 7, and 5, missing 11/26/2010, Morenci, Michigan  (Read 177245 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: January 28, 2011, 12:41:32 PM »

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=151162&catid=14

Father says he can't turn over missing Morenci, Mich. boys

Bob Brenzing

* Updated:1/28/2011 11:00:18 AM - Posted: 1/28/2011 10:57:49 AM

ADRIAN, Mich. (AP) -- The father of three Michigan boys missing since Thanksgiving says he's unable to turn over the children to their mother.

John Skelton appeared Friday for a brief court hearing as part of his divorce case. The judge asked him whether he was prepared to give the children to their mother, and he answered: "I can't."

A pre-trial hearing is March 18.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 28, 2011, 12:49:54 PM »

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=151162&catid=14

Father says he can't turn over missing Morenci, Mich. boys

Bob Brenzing

* Updated:1/28/2011 11:00:18 AM - Posted: 1/28/2011 10:57:49 AM

ADRIAN, Mich. (AP) -- The father of three Michigan boys missing since Thanksgiving says he's unable to turn over the children to their mother.

John Skelton appeared Friday for a brief court hearing as part of his divorce case. The judge asked him whether he was prepared to give the children to their mother, and he answered: "I can't."

A pre-trial hearing is March 18.

He "can't"?      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: January 30, 2011, 06:02:02 AM »

Please light a candle for the safe return of these boys.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=AATS

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: January 31, 2011, 05:58:20 PM »

Local news just reported that there is going to be a news conference tomorrow....the Police Chief will discuss  "a shift in the focus of the investigation and the status of the search"

They did not annouce a time.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: January 31, 2011, 09:20:57 PM »

http://toledoblade.com/article/20110131/NEWS16/110139953

Investigators, family to give update on missing Morenci brothers

Chief Weeks will discuss the case and “shift in the investigative focus” at 4 p.m. Tuesday in the Morenci Fire Department, 249 West Main St., a press release said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: January 31, 2011, 09:26:54 PM »

Thank you for the updates, Leroy and Gizzie.  Prayers for  Alexander, Andrew and Tanner.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: February 01, 2011, 04:19:58 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/01/authorities-announce-update-search-missing-michigan-boys/

Authorities Call Search for Missing Michigan Boys a 'Homicide Investigation'

Published February 01, 2011

| FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/01/authorities-announce-update-search-missing-michigan-boys/#ixzz1CkDDOwsd

Michigan authorities said that they are treating the search for three boys who were missing since November as a homicide. The boys' father is the primary suspect.

Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks discuss efforts to locate the boys: 9-year-old Andrew Skelton, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/01/authorities-announce-update-search-missing-michigan-boys/#ixzz1CkDN3N2i
((snipped))
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #347 on: February 01, 2011, 05:46:41 PM »

I didn't want to hear that. Although I think we are knew from the beginning that the Andrew, Alexander and Tanner weren't with us any longer. Prayers for the family and my they find them soon.

Thank you every one for the up dates.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: February 02, 2011, 02:02:42 AM »

Such a sad case, and one with an obvious outcome from the beginning. Another coward who cannot control his own personal life and takes the life of his flesh and blood. From his writing that came out at the beginning of them being missing, I feel these boys are inside a container of some kind. A silo, a storm cellar, a large feed container, a well. He gave all the clues in his terrible writings. It will be some poor soul, innocent except for the fact that he/she will be the one to discover them and their own life to be changed forever. Rest well sons. That which has not been seen in the dark will be brought out in the sunlight. Then maybe their sorry excuse for a father will burn in hell.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: February 02, 2011, 04:33:25 AM »

Please light a candle for the safe return of these boys.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=AATS

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: February 03, 2011, 02:01:16 PM »

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2011/02/with_video_john_skelton_talks.html
With video: John Skelton talks from jail, says he 'did not hurt the babies'
Published: Thursday, February 03, 2011, 7:23 AM     Updated: Thursday, February 03, 2011, 7:30 AM

The jailed father of three missing Michigan boys told a Detroit television station that he has not harmed his young sons and does not know where they are located.

John Skelton has told authorities that he gave 9-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner to a group called United Foster Outreach and another called Underground Sanctuaries. Police have said they cannot locate those groups.
<snipped>
Video at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: February 03, 2011, 11:45:22 PM »

I've already used all the candles I can today. But I will do it as soon as it allows me tomorrow.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #352 on: February 05, 2011, 05:13:59 AM »

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Will Dad be Charged with Murder of Three?
Aired February 4, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST (voice-over): Tonight, a father accused of kidnapping his three adorable little boys speaks to the media for the very first time. Cops believe the missing kids were murdered. But this dad claims his kids aren`t dead; they`re safe and in a secret location. You will hear his jaw-dropping claims in a chilling jailhouse interview.

snip...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tonight, breaking news as the Michigan father accused of kidnapping his three precious sons speaks out from behind bars. Cops now believe 9-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander, and 5-year-old Tanner, these precious children, the Skeltons, were murdered.

But John Skelton, the dad, who`s being held on $30 million bond, insists his sons are not dead and he has no idea where they could be. Listen to this from HLN affiliate WXYZ.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Do you know where the kids are?

JOHN SKELTON, SUSPECT IN SONS` DISAPPEARANCE: No. Unfortunately, that -- that has escaped me, as well.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Time out. It escapes him? Where his own kids could be? Didn`t this guy, John Skelton, insist that he gave his sons to a super secret underground organization? You know, to keep them safe from their mom, his estranged wife, Tanya?

Cops say that claim is a bunch of bull, that these groups do not even exist. And not for nothing. They cleared his wife of any wrongdoing.

Now, we`re going to have more of John Skelton`s jaw-dropping jailhouse interview in just moments. Meantime, cops say John Skelton is now the primary suspect in the investigation, based on a slew of evidence they`ve collected, including a search of his home. What they`re not saying is exactly what they found in this sicko`s home.

Will cops charge Skelton with the murder of his three sons? The cops now believe those precious children are dead, even though this guy claims they`re not. What are they waiting for?

Straight out to family friend Bill Foster.

Bill, you`ve undoubtedly heard his jailhouse interview. What is your reaction to John Skelton`s claims that "Oh, just because it`s a murder investigation, uh-uh, these kids are alive. I gave them to an underground group, but we covered our tracks. And they just won`t be able to find this group"?

BILL FOSTER, FAMILY FRIEND (via phone): Well, if you listen to that whole tape in its entirety, you can -- you can see right through his stories. I mean, John has done nothing but lie time and time again about this whole deal.

You know, what they have for evidence and everything, of course everybody`s not allowed to know. It is a murder investigation. And one thing, if you listen into that tape, and John is so surprised, because this was taped before they come out with changing it to a murder investigation.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes. We`re going to play you some more selections. This is absolutely astounding.

Now, first he said he gave the kids to some lady he met on the Internet because he wanted to get them away from the house, because he planned to commit suicide and he didn`t want his kids to see that. Then he changed his story, and he said he gave them to a secret organization.

Listen to this exchange from Skelton`s unbelievable jailhouse interview. Check this out.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

SKELTON: There is nobody to corroborate seeing them. There`s no pictures of these people. We covered our tracks really well.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, when he`s talking about "these people," he`s talking about these groups that he gave. Look at these names. All right? Underground Sanctuary. United Foster Outreach. Underground Sanctuaries. Guess what? The cops researched this, and so did I. I went on Google. These groups do not exist, Mike Brooks.

MIKE BROOKS, HLN LAW ENFORCEMENT ANALYST: No. And it just happens to escape him? What a crock of B.S., Jane. I am not buying any of this.

And you know, it`s really not a good thing when law enforcement comes out and says that they, quote -- "there has been a shift in investigative focus" and that they want to put to rest any hope that the boys will be found alive.

.....much more here:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1102/04/ijvm.01.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: February 05, 2011, 08:06:18 PM »

I've already used all the candles I can today. But I will do it as soon as it allows me tomorrow.  an angelic monkey

Thank you so much Fanny.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: February 07, 2011, 07:05:21 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com

snipped

What you’ll pick up right away is that John Skelton says a lot of things using the same language and says them with the same delivery as Casey Anthony did in her statements in jail house visits with her parents shortly after being arrested for false statement to law enforcement during the investigation of her missing child, Caylee.  John, like Casey, also contradicts himself almost in the same breath.
snipped

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: February 08, 2011, 12:22:06 PM »

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, when he`s talking about "these people," he`s talking about these groups that he gave. Look at these names. All right? Underground Sanctuary. United Foster Outreach. Underground Sanctuaries. Guess what? The cops researched this, and so did I. I went on Google. These groups do not exist, Mike Brooks.

I believe he is telling the truth about giving them to the "Underground Sanctuary"!  The children are probably buried underground and their final resting place is their sanctuary.  Let's look at "United Foster Outreach"...United...means together...all the children are together.  Foster means nourish, to support to bring up.  And Outreach...interesting...can mean exceed, to surpass in reach OR it means...to get the better of by trickery!

So, he did give them to the underground sanctuary that he created for them, their final resting spot, where they are together supporting each other in heaven for they have surpassed their earthly bounds.  And he did this by getting the better of the children's mother by using trickery.  All his words, admitting his guilt.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: February 09, 2011, 09:08:34 PM »

LIVE NOW ON NG HLN "America's Missing" discussing the case & will be airing an interview Skelton dad gives from jail.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #357 on: February 10, 2011, 02:26:43 PM »

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/26797186/detail.html

John Skelton Speaks With Local 4
Skelton Says He Gave Boys To Rescue Group

Audio of the phone interview to channel 4 at this site.

2 4 1
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: February 10, 2011, 03:20:54 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/10/skelton-case-john-talks-to-media-again/#more-6133

Skelton case: John talks to media again

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: February 10, 2011, 03:31:05 PM »

I don't buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.