April 26, 2024, 08:48:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Skelton Boys: ages 9, 7, and 5, missing 11/26/2010, Morenci, Michigan  (Read 177362 times)
MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: July 13, 2011, 02:33:57 PM »

This is just another example of a Caycee Anthony copycat.  This guy, Elizabeth Johnson, Antoinette Davis and Caycee Anthony all know what happened to their children, and the system sits back and allows this to happen.  Caycee Anthony should be tried for the Johnson case and this one, since she was the first nut to unshell the "Another person has my child" alibi.  I say Water-board all of these P.O.S.  I am glad that we lock them up in a nice quiet cell so they can come up with explanations to give the Devils that represent them.  I think intense interrogation everyday, and hard labor would loosen their lips and give them last time to contemplate how to dupe 12 idiots into setting them free.  Sorry I took a bitter pill, today!
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: July 14, 2011, 11:02:00 AM »

This is just another example of a Caycee Anthony copycat.  This guy, Elizabeth Johnson, Antoinette Davis and Caycee Anthony all know what happened to their children, and the system sits back and allows this to happen.  Caycee Anthony should be tried for the Johnson case and this one, since she was the first nut to unshell the "Another person has my child" alibi.  I say Water-board all of these P.O.S.  I am glad that we lock them up in a nice quiet cell so they can come up with explanations to give the Devils that represent them.  I think intense interrogation everyday, and hard labor would loosen their lips and give them last time to contemplate how to dupe 12 idiots into setting them free.  Sorry I took a bitter pill, today!

ITA!!!  I'm so sick of the flaws of our justice system being USED to hide behind when it comes to crimes against children!!!! 
MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: July 14, 2011, 12:29:55 PM »

I think it's time we demand.  BETTER LAWS & JURIES for Criminals whom commit BETTER MURDERS!!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: July 24, 2011, 01:05:08 PM »

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2011/07/13/Items-found-in-Morenci-not-tied-to-missing-boys.html
Items found in Morenci not tied to missing boys
July 13, 2011

MORENCI — Items recovered during a search-and-rescue training session in Morenci on Saturday have not been linked to the missing Skelton boys, police Chief Larry Weeks said.
 ::snipping2::
Originally, a trooper from the Michigan State Police said items found at “one specific location” could be linked to the case.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #404 on: July 28, 2011, 03:09:47 PM »

Last Updated: July 28. 2011 1:17PM
http://detnews.com/article/20110728/METRO/107280463/Father-of-missing-Morenci-boys-pleads-no-contest-in-plea-deal

Father of missing Morenci boys pleads no contest in plea deal

Doug Guthrie/ The Detroit News ::snipping2::

The father of three missing Morenci children last seen around Thanksgiving pleaded no contest this morning to criminal charges of unlawful imprisonment.

Whether the plea deal with Lenawee County Prosecutor Jonathan Poer will lead to an explanation of what happened to Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton is unclear.

John Skelton, who has been jailed on multi-million dollar bond since his arrest shortly after Thanksgiving at an Ohio hospital where he was receiving treatment for an alleged suicide attempt, entered pleas today before Lenawee County Circuit Judge Margaret Noe.

Skelton has steadfastly claimed the boys are alive in the hands of an organization — the United Foster Outreach and Underground Sanctuary — that he claimed keeps children safe. He told authorities he took them in the midst of a messy divorce from their mother, Tanya Skelton, to protect them from sexual abuse. Tanya Skelton served prison time and is on the Michigan Sex Offender Registry because of a sexual relationship in 1998 with a 14-year-old neighbor boy. She has denied abusing her own children.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: September 02, 2011, 05:06:46 PM »

an older article,kind of weird,why not use the word ..hide/stay in hiding
nope he uses the word...'will hibernate

Dad of three missing boys Googled 'how to break a neck' before kids vanished
Last updated at 10:38 AM on 29th July 2011

In court, Judge Margaret Noe said she has read investigative reports by the FBI and state police, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Judge Noe said records show Skelton searched for information on how to break a neck about a week before the children vanished.
She added that Skelton reportedly told investigators: 'The children will hibernate until they graduate.'

Mr Skelton also told authorities he wrapped each boy in a blanket, gave them a stuffed animal, placed them in his van and drove them away

'They can still charge you with homicide,' defense lawyer John Glaser told his client in court.
Mr Skelton faces up to 15 years in prison when he is sentenced Sept. 15
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020064/Father-3-missing-boys-John-Skelton-Googled-break-neck.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: September 06, 2011, 08:41:32 AM »

an older article,kind of weird,why not use the word ..hide/stay in hiding
nope he uses the word...'will hibernate

Dad of three missing boys Googled 'how to break a neck' before kids vanished
Last updated at 10:38 AM on 29th July 2011

In court, Judge Margaret Noe said she has read investigative reports by the FBI and state police, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Judge Noe said records show Skelton searched for information on how to break a neck about a week before the children vanished.
She added that Skelton reportedly told investigators: 'The children will hibernate until they graduate.'

Mr Skelton also told authorities he wrapped each boy in a blanket, gave them a stuffed animal, placed them in his van and drove them away

'They can still charge you with homicide,' defense lawyer John Glaser told his client in court.
Mr Skelton faces up to 15 years in prison when he is sentenced Sept. 15
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020064/Father-3-missing-boys-John-Skelton-Googled-break-neck.html

I hope he gets the maximum.
 ::justice2NJ::

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: September 15, 2011, 04:49:46 PM »

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Mich-father-of-3-missing-boys-gets-10-15-years-2171673.php
Mich. father of 3 missing boys gets 10-15 years
September 15, 2011

ADRIAN, Mich. (AP) — A Michigan man suspected of killing his three young sons, who have been missing since visiting his home on Thanksgiving, was sentenced to up to 15 years in prison on Thursday — a punishment that will keep him behind bars while police pursue murder charges.

Before hearing her sentence, John Skelton told Lenawee Circuit Court Judge Margaret Noe that he has cried every day since he last saw his sons. He and his ex-wife were going through a bitter divorce and she had been granted sole custody of the boys, and Skelton insists he gave them to a group to protect them from their mother, although he has refused to identify the group.

Skelton told Noe that he would have acted differently had the system not failed him.

If he was hoping for sympathy, he didn't get it. Noe sentenced him to 10 to 15 years in prison, a stiffer penalty than the 4 to 12 years the state recommends for the unlawful imprisonment charge he pleaded no contest to in July. She called Skelton's version of events "ridiculous," and admonished him for putting his ex-wife and the community through the agony of not knowing what befell the children.
Skelton was led out of the courtroom in shackles and was not made available to comment. His lawyer, John Glaser, had objected to the severity of the sentence, telling Noe there was no cause for exceeding the guidelines because there was "nothing here to conclude a person was injured or killed."

"My client is not here on a murder charge," he said.

Skelton maintains that he didn't harm the children, and he agreed to the no contest plea, which is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such for sentencing purposes, in exchange for prosecutors dropping a charge of parental kidnapping.

Skelton hasn't been charged with murder, but police said early on they suspected he killed his children. After Thursday's hearing, Larry Weeks, the police chief in Skelton's hometown of Morenci, said he's pursuing murder charges.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: September 16, 2011, 10:17:53 AM »

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Mich-father-of-3-missing-boys-gets-10-15-years-2171673.php
Mich. father of 3 missing boys gets 10-15 years
September 15, 2011

ADRIAN, Mich. (AP) — A Michigan man suspected of killing his three young sons, who have been missing since visiting his home on Thanksgiving, was sentenced to up to 15 years in prison on Thursday — a punishment that will keep him behind bars while police pursue murder charges.

Before hearing her sentence, John Skelton told Lenawee Circuit Court Judge Margaret Noe that he has cried every day since he last saw his sons. He and his ex-wife were going through a bitter divorce and she had been granted sole custody of the boys, and Skelton insists he gave them to a group to protect them from their mother, although he has refused to identify the group.

Skelton told Noe that he would have acted differently had the system not failed him.

If he was hoping for sympathy, he didn't get it. Noe sentenced him to 10 to 15 years in prison, a stiffer penalty than the 4 to 12 years the state recommends for the unlawful imprisonment charge he pleaded no contest to in July. She called Skelton's version of events "ridiculous," and admonished him for putting his ex-wife and the community through the agony of not knowing what befell the children.
Skelton was led out of the courtroom in shackles and was not made available to comment. His lawyer, John Glaser, had objected to the severity of the sentence, telling Noe there was no cause for exceeding the guidelines because there was "nothing here to conclude a person was injured or killed."

"My client is not here on a murder charge," he said.

Skelton maintains that he didn't harm the children, and he agreed to the no contest plea, which is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such for sentencing purposes, in exchange for prosecutors dropping a charge of parental kidnapping.

Skelton hasn't been charged with murder, but police said early on they suspected he killed his children. After Thursday's hearing, Larry Weeks, the police chief in Skelton's hometown of Morenci, said he's pursuing murder charges.

MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: September 16, 2011, 01:57:38 PM »

dirty bastard!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: September 18, 2011, 01:55:23 PM »

i ran across this older article,researching sites that have been searched for the boys
we are going to hopefully search 3 more areas b4 the snow flys,we are still following
the pipeline idea,and wooded areas near the pipeline,id like to read alex journal
might give some insight
wonder if alex journal, mentions specific sites and been looked at by LE
========
carter on alex

Alex, who is in a literacy class with Rollins four days a week, is always eager to be the first to read. He also loves camping and fishing, a subject he writes about in his school journal, Fisher said.

“(Alex) ends everything in the journal with ‘It was fun,’ ” she said.

Tanner also loves camping, but spoke often about four-wheeling as well, Rollins said.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2637887/posts

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 18, 2011, 07:22:29 PM »

http://www.freep.com/article/20110916/NEWS06/109160372/John-Skelton-father-3-missing-boys-spend-10-15-years-behind-bars
John Skelton, father of 3 missing boys, to spend 10-15 years behind bars
September 16, 2011

Three young Morenci brothers vanished in late November and have yet to be found, but their father will spend 10-15 years behind bars for their disappearance.

John Skelton, who pleaded no contest to charges of unlawful imprisonment, was sentenced Thursday in Lenawee County Circuit Court by Judge Margaret M.S. Noe, who exceeded sentencing guidelines that called for 43-86 months behind bars.

The fate of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton, who police said they believe were killed, is unknown, Noe said. The judge pointed out the psychological pain their disappearance has inflicted upon their mother, other family members and the community.
As part of Skelton's plea deal, charges of kidnapping, punishable by up to life in prison, were dismissed. Skelton was given credit for 289 days already served in jail.
Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks revealed Thursday that investigators were able to track the whereabouts of Skelton's cell phone the day after Thanksgiving.

He said records show Skelton's phone was likely at Skelton's home at 4:19 a.m., but on the move at 4:23 a.m. At 5:02 a.m., it was tracked to an area northeast of Holiday City, Ohio. No other data are available until 6:46 a.m., when the phone was determined to be back at Skelton's home.

"It is during this time that we believe that John Skelton disposed of the boys in some fashion," Weeks said.

Before he was sentenced, Skelton said he loves his sons.
But Lenawee County senior trial prosecuting attorney Douglas Hartung challenged Skelton. Officials stressed the murder investigation is continuing.

"Are you man enough to tell the truth, once and for all?" he asked. "You're nothing but a coward."

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: September 21, 2011, 10:46:10 AM »

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/doctor%3A-skelton-telling-the-truth-about-giving-children-to-underground-group
Doctor: Skelton telling the truth about giving children to underground group
(WXYZ) Morenci, Mich. - John Skelton has been sentenced, but there’s still no sign of the missing children. Skelton is standing firm on his claim that he placed his three sons with members of an underground organization, a family with adopted children of their own. Police say, however, there’s no evidence they exist.

But an area psychologist has been monitoring the case from the beginning and believes Skelton may be telling the truth.

Forensic psychologist Dr. Steven Miller has, for more than 30 years, been evaluating victims and suspects for the criminal justice system and family courts. And after listening to what Skelton has said about his sons, Miller believes he gave them up to a secret organization.

"I don’t see any evidence from my reading of his interview that he’s lying about giving them to somebody," Miller told Action News back in December, about a week after Alexander, Andrew and Tanner disappeared.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/doctor%3A-skelton-telling-the-truth-about-giving-children-to-underground-group#ixzz1Yb9abkyU

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #413 on: September 29, 2011, 12:50:02 AM »

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/doctor%3A-skelton-telling-the-truth-about-giving-children-to-underground-group
Doctor: Skelton telling the truth about giving children to underground group
(WXYZ) Morenci, Mich. - John Skelton has been sentenced, but there’s still no sign of the missing children. Skelton is standing firm on his claim that he placed his three sons with members of an underground organization, a family with adopted children of their own. Police say, however, there’s no evidence they exist.

But an area psychologist has been monitoring the case from the beginning and believes Skelton may be telling the truth.

Forensic psychologist Dr. Steven Miller has, for more than 30 years, been evaluating victims and suspects for the criminal justice system and family courts. And after listening to what Skelton has said about his sons, Miller believes he gave them up to a secret organization.

"I don’t see any evidence from my reading of his interview that he’s lying about giving them to somebody," Miller told Action News back in December, about a week after Alexander, Andrew and Tanner disappeared.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_news/investigations/doctor%3A-skelton-telling-the-truth-about-giving-children-to-underground-group#ixzz1Yb9abkyU

The good doc needs to realize that there is NO evidence that he's telling the truth. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: October 31, 2011, 06:05:42 PM »

Family believes Skelton boys are separated

Updated: Monday, 10 Oct 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
Published : Sunday, 09 Oct 2011, 11:32 PM EDT
 Sharia Davis
FOX Toledo News reporter

MORENCI, Mich. (WUPW) - It's been nearly a year since three brothers disappeared from their Morenci home. The camily of the missing Skelton brothers believe the boys are alive but separated.
vid at link
http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/Skelton-prayer-vigil

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: October 31, 2011, 07:09:56 PM »

Family believes Skelton boys are separated

Updated: Monday, 10 Oct 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
Published : Sunday, 09 Oct 2011, 11:32 PM EDT
 Sharia Davis
FOX Toledo News reporter

MORENCI, Mich. (WUPW) - It's been nearly a year since three brothers disappeared from their Morenci home. The camily of the missing Skelton brothers believe the boys are alive but separated.
vid at link
http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/Skelton-prayer-vigil

I really hope it's true that the boys are alive but separated.  I think they are no longer of this world, but I hope I'm wrong. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #416 on: October 31, 2011, 07:46:30 PM »

MuffyBee,
All I can think is that the only people who would keep these kids secreted away for this long wouldn't have good intentions toward them.  There might possibly be something worse than death.  I hope I'm wrong, I really do.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: November 14, 2011, 05:07:36 PM »

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2011/11/tribute_planned_in_morenci_for.html
Tribute planned in Morenci for one-year anniversary of Skelton brothers' disapperance
November 14, 2011

Family, friends and the community of Morenci will gather later this month to mark the one-year anniversary of the Skelton brothers’ disappearance.

The ceremony will start at 2 p.m. on Nov. 27 at Morenci High School, said Kathye Herrera, a close family friend. Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton went missing over Thanksgiving weekend last year.

The event will be a reminder that the boys are still gone and continue efforts to find them, Herrera said. It will feature video tributes to the boys, who were 9, 7 and 5 years old when they went missing, updates on the case and the unveiling of a new website to tell the boys’ stories and help the search.
Tanya Zuvers, the boy’s mother, still believes her sons will be found alive, Herrera said. About half the Morenci community, which has rallied around the family and helped with countless searches for the boys, holds out hope the boys will be found.

In March, an auction held at the high school raised $40,000 for the Skelton Brothers Reward Fund, Herrera said. The fund stands at $60,000. The community held a prayer vigil for the boys in early October.

Tribute to Skelton brothers

What: Event to mark the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton

When: 2 p.m. Nov. 27

Where: Morenci High School, 788 Coomer Street, Morenci

Attendees are asked to bring flashlights instead of candles.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 19, 2011, 04:31:21 PM »

http://www.freep.com/article/20111115/NEWS06/111115070/One-year-later-police-planning-road-canvass-3-missing-Morenci-boys?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
One year later, police planning road canvass for 3 missing Morenci boys
November 15, 2011

According to a news release sent today, the Morenci Police Department and Michigan State Police plan to conduct a road canvass at the intersection of US-127 and Morenci Road from 4-7 a.m. Nov. 25.

Police believe Skelton was driving a blue 2000 Dodge Minivan in that area during the same hours on Nov. 25, 2010.

Officials say the intent of the canvass is to provide information about the brothers in an effort to glean new tips or information. Drivers passing through that intersection will be given a flyer and if someone indicates they have information, police said they will be able to speak with an investigator on the spot.

Skelton has said his sons are with members of an underground sanctuary group, but police believe they were killed.

The boys were ages 9, 7 and 5 when they went missing.

Family members are planning to hold an event on Nov. 27 in light of the one-year anniversary of their disappearance.
A family spokeswoman said the event will begin at 2 p.m. at Morenci Area High School and will include updates about the reward fund and from Weeks, special tributes to the boys and a video by their mother, Tanya Zuvers.

There will also be prayers. People are asked to bring flashlights instead of candles, according to the family spokeswoman.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: November 19, 2011, 04:33:45 PM »

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/se_mich/police-to-pass-out-fliers-in-search-for-3-boys-
Fliers for Skelton boys anniversary
3 brothers disappeared last Thanksgiving

November 17, 2011

MORENCI, Mich. (AP) - Police plan to pass out fliers on the anniversary of the day three young Michigan brothers last were seen.

Morenci police said in a statement Tuesday that the "road canvass" is from 4 a.m. to 7 a.m. on Nov. 25 at the intersection of U.S. 127 and Morenci Road in Lenawee County, near the near the Ohio-Michigan border.

Police hope to get new information about Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton.
The boys last were seen at Skelton's Morenci home on Thanksgiving 2010. Police say they believe he was driving in the area where they plan to canvas.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.