March 28, 2024, 10:48:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263603 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2011, 10:20:16 PM »

I wonder how Aaron is doing now that his wife was asked by media about his continued contact with gothmonster.  He kept saying he had no contact with her for many months.  Phone records do not lie

Maybe the marriage right after Zahra went missing was not as strange as it appeared.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2011, 10:20:30 PM »

Elisa's aunt.

Says Elisa told her they found Zahra dead and panicked.

Did not know what DDC would do.

From video on right at: http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13774355

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2011, 10:25:50 PM »

Elisa's aunt.

Says Elisa told her they found Zahra dead and panicked.

Did not know what DDC would do.

From video on right at: http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13774355

Oh! Puleeze!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2011, 10:27:16 PM »

From the video at: http://www.wsoctv.com/video/26379915/index.html

I noticed you can see the tree is gone and the living room window is boarded up.

In the video, Elisa's lawyer says the reason court was continued is because they "haven't even received discovery."

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2011, 11:37:39 PM »

For Northern Rose

2 4 1
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2011, 01:50:46 AM »

Her story about Zahra being sick, dying, and parents dimembering her is just way too far fetched. 

Let's see now.......

My child is sick........... do I take her to the doctor or do I do nothing?

I allow my child to get so sick she dies. Do I call 911 or grab a chainsaw?

My child's lifeless body is before me. Do I make preparations to lay her to rest with dignity or start dismembering her and transporting her body parts all over the county?

COME ON, ELISA! You aren't fooling anyone and the more you go down this ridiculous path, the more heinous you expose yourself to be! For you to throw this BS out there, what you did must really be something you never want anyone to know!
I am  !!!  with u CBB all the way !

FOR ELISA ~

I recommend..."off with her head !"

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2011, 01:57:02 AM »

I wonder how Aaron is doing now that his wife was asked by media about his continued contact with gothmonster.  He kept saying he had no contact with her for many months.  Phone records do not lie

Maybe the marriage right after Zahra went missing was not as strange as it appeared.

Aaron Young lavished every minute of the attention he got as a result of this case. His horsey a&s comments and answers to many posters and readers on blogs. He sure sucked up to a few at Websleuths. I find it revolting.

I have said all along and I feel it deep in my bones, THAT MAN PLAYED SOME PART IN THIS WITH HIS EX WIFE.

It just feels right to me. I feel that Aaron was too willing to jump in and offer answers and input about a child he did not know that well, or did he. Did his male relatives ? This is all bizarre. I feel like I am readng a  script for a Stephen King movie or something.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2011, 01:58:05 AM »

For Northern Rose

U guys are a riot, but all of us could use a laugh about now.
BIZARRE and INSANE this case.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2011, 10:27:52 AM »

Relative: Stepmother Claims Illness Killed North Carolina Girl

A relative of Zahra Baker's stepmother said the woman told her the little girl died of natural causes before being dismembered.

Boncetta "Buzzie" Winkler, of Hickory, N.C., told The Associated Press Wednesday that she visited her niece, Elisa Baker, in jail this week.

Winkler says she was told that 10-year-old Zahra had been sick for two weeks before she died. Winkler says Elisa Baker told her that she and her husband panicked and dismembered the girl, scattering her body parts in various locations.

Two other relatives told the Charlotte ******* that the Bakers didn't take the girl to a hospital because they feared authorities would find out that Adam Baker was in the country illegally. Elisa Baker was also being investigated by social workers at the time, the relative told the newspaper.

No one has been charged in Zahra's death. Elisa Baker is in jail on charges of obstructing the investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/06/relative-stepmother-claims-illness-killed-north-carolina-girl/
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2011, 10:29:34 AM »

Aaron Young lavished every minute of the attention he got as a result of this case. His horsey a&s comments and answers to many posters and readers on blogs. He sure sucked up to a few at Websleuths. I find it revolting.

I have said all along and I feel it deep in my bones, THAT MAN PLAYED SOME PART IN THIS WITH HIS EX WIFE.

It just feels right to me. I feel that Aaron was too willing to jump in and offer answers and input about a child he did not know that well, or did he. Did his male relatives ? This is all bizarre. I feel like I am readng a  script for a Stephen King movie or something.

I wonder how some of them folks that bought into his carp are feeling now. I hear you fill up pretty quick when you have to eat your words.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2011, 10:34:30 AM »

Family: Stepmother says illness killed Zahra Baker
Relatives say Bakers feared going to the hospital because the girl and her father were in U.S. illegally.

HICKORY Zahra Baker's stepmother claims she found the little girl dead after an illness that lasted some two weeks, and decided in a panic to get rid of the child's body instead of reporting the death, family members say.

Two relatives told the ******* the Bakers didn't take Zahra to a hospital and might have feared authorities because Zahra's father, Adam Baker, is in the country illegally, and because social workers had investigated her stepmother, Elisa Baker. The two relatives spoke on the condition of anonymity, and authorities won't comment on the allegations.

The family members' comments offer the first explanation of how the 10-year-old girl might have died and why her body was dismembered and discarded.

"She told me the whole time, every time I've visited her, that she did not kill Zahra. She found her dead," said another family member, Kathy Fairchild, who is a cousin of Elisa Baker.

Fairchild says she has visited Elisa Baker in jail three times and received several letters from her. No one has been charged in Zahra's death, but Elisa Baker has been jailed because police say she admitted writing a phony ransom note in the case.

Authorities confirmed for the ******* that Zahra's father is in the country illegally. He moved to the United States with his daughter in 2008 from their native Australia, where Adam and Elisa Baker had married after an online romance.

The Bakers might have stayed away from medical authorities and other officials because they feared Adam and Zahra could be deported if their immigration status were discovered, according to one of the relatives who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Search warrant documents released Tuesday say Elisa had not yet divorced her prior husband at the time she married Adam. So it's unclear whether their Australian marriage is legitimate.

In general, marriages that are legally performed and valid abroad are also valid in the United States.

Family members say Adam Baker and his daughter came to the U.S. on a visa, possibly a tourist visa, that later expired. Relatives weren't sure what steps the couple might have taken toward obtaining a green card that would make Adam and Zahra permanent U.S. residents.

Search warrant records show that Elisa Baker told authorities that Zahra died on Sept. 24, more than two weeks before she was reported missing. The relative who spoke on condition of anonymity said family asked Elisa about Zahra because they hadn't seen her, and Elisa told them Zahra was sick with a virus.

But another Baker relative wonders if Zahra really died naturally, citing previous allegations of abuse against Elisa Baker.

"She may have gone too far," the relative said.

Investigators say reports made to DSS cite numerous investigations into abuse allegations as far back as 1999. Baker's previous attorney confirmed investigations were conducted but said the agency had not substantiated the claims.

Nearly three months after the hearing-impaired girl with the bright smile was reported missing, charges have yet to be brought in the gruesome death, leaving family members and residents frustrated.

Zahra's story has captured widespread attention because the child had survived so much, including cancer, the loss of part of her leg and possibly abuse.

Police are continuing to investigate.

They announced in November that they had matched Zahra's DNA to the DNA taken from a child's bone discovered in Caldwell County. They found more of her remains along a creek five miles away.

Documents call Elisa Baker a suspect in the case.

Search warrants say Elisa Baker told authorities Adam Baker dismembered his daughter's body, and that the couple dumped the remains in a various locations. Phone records retrieved in the investigation place Elisa Baker's phone at the dump sites but not Adam's.

Adam Baker was arrested on Oct. 25 on unrelated charges of writing bad checks and communicating threats. He was released two days later after posting bond.

Catawba County Sheriff's Capt. Mark Shook told the ******* that immigration authorities contacted the jail hours after Adam Baker was released and informed them Baker was in the country illegally and should be detained.

Immigration authorities declined to discuss the case but said they typically don't get involved with immigrants who are involved in U.S. criminal investigations until those cases are resolved.

Both Elisa and Adam Baker deny any wrongdoing in Zahra's death.

Kathy Fairchild said Elisa Baker has been sick, depressed, and has lost a lot of weight during her time in jail.

"It's very hard when you think someone in your family might have had something to do with (a crime)," Fairchild says. "I hope it's not true."

At least Zahra is now in peace, she says.

"The only thing that makes me feel better is that Zahra is in heaven. She can dance. She can hear."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/06/1958840/family-stepmother-says-illness.html
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2011, 10:36:20 AM »

No way did Zahra die of natural causes.
Neglect, maybe..natural causes...not.
I despise these people.
Lock 'em all up until they get the truth.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2011, 10:42:13 AM »

snipped from above:

At least Zahra is now in peace, she says.

"The only thing that makes me feel better is that Zahra is in heaven. She can dance. She can hear."

yeah, well, Zahra should have been allowed to be in peace and to dance and hear while still being here on Earth and enjoying being a 10 yr old kid instead of being in Heaven...grrrrr....

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2011, 10:42:23 AM »

immigration authorities contacted the jail hours after Adam Baker was released and informed them Baker was in the country illegally and should be detained        

I do not understand why LE does not pick his sorry arse up, throw him behind bars and leave him there for this latest revelation that he is in the country illegally AND Immigration asked for him to be detained.  Ma Baker could go visit him every day and bake him a few cakes. 

Before Christmas there was one report that some of the others from the Baker clan were heading to the US.  Nothing more reported on that.  They were supposed to be all gathering for a private memorial. 

I hope immigration is keeping an eye on Ma Baker as well and makes sure she has to go back before her visitor visa expires.  I want to see how sonny boy copes without his mama wiping his butt for him. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2011, 10:43:19 AM »

Is his mom still here?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2011, 10:43:48 AM »

No way did Zahra die of natural causes.
Neglect, maybe..natural causes...not.
I despise these people.
Lock 'em all up until they get the truth.

What a shame Elisa has been sick in jail.  Maybe they could borrow a wood chipper to make her feel all better.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2011, 10:44:55 AM »

Is his mom still here?

I believe she is.  Kat-Gram may have a better idea with her FB reading.  I have not had time to keep up with the clan on FB.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2011, 10:47:19 AM »

Is his mom still here?

I believe she is.  Kat-Gram may have a better idea with her FB reading.  I have not had time to keep up with the clan on FB.
Unless you get an extension a visitors visa is normally good for 6 months.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2011, 10:50:01 AM »

Is his mom still here?

Even if you are abetting someone known to be in the country illegally?  I doubt he could afford many things without mama right now. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2011, 10:57:15 AM »

Is his mom still here?

Even if you are abetting someone known to be in the country illegally?  I doubt he could afford many things without mama right now. 
I wonder how his family can afford to keep two households going (Australia & NC). They are not wealthy.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.