March 28, 2024, 10:52:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263604 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 27, 2010, 07:44:19 PM »

ZAHRA CLARE BAKER

Rest in Peace
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 01:09:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 12:23:18 PM »

Wow! I don't remember seeing that before Muffy! It's beautiful!  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 12:24:25 PM »

I agree. Thanks for the help in getting here!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 12:51:40 PM »

Wow! I don't remember seeing that before Muffy! It's beautiful!  an angelic monkey

sassi, it came from one of crankycrankerson's photo albums.  I thought it was lovely too and that's why I used it to head up this thread. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 01:45:23 PM »

Oh what a beautiful picture.  I love the sky picture. 

Adam Baker needs to be behind bars along with gothmonster.  I hope it happens soon!

Justice is coming Zahra.....  an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 05:25:46 PM »

Zahra Baker murder: Stepmum and dad involved in 'chainsaw massacre roleplay'

* By Mitch Weiss
    * January 05, 2011 10:20AM

* Zahra died two weeks before cops told
    * Parents "discussed murder game online"
    * Stepmum's phone records in the spotlight

POLICE believe Zahra Baker's stepmother and father talked in an online community about a "chainsaw massacre role play", search warrants have revealed.

A stack of search warrants released today by a judge in North Carolina also show that Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, confessed to police that Zahra had died more than two weeks before she and her husband reported her missing.

No one has been charged in the death of the 10-year-old Australian girl.

Zahra, who had a prosthetic leg and hearing aides after a struggle with bone cancer, lived in Newcastle, the Hunter Valley and Townsville before moving to Hickory, North Carolina, with her father, Adam, two years ago after he met his new wife on the internet.

While the warrants provide new details about the investigation, they don't reveal how Zahra might have died.

Elisa Baker is currently in jail on charges of obstructing justice during the investigation.

Her Australian husband, Adam Baker, is free on bond after being arrested on charges unrelated to his daughter.

The warrants shed light on some of the chronology of the disappearance of the little girl.

According to two warrants, Ms Baker told Hickory police on November 19 that Zahra died on September 24, more than two weeks before she was reported missing on October 9.

She also told police that her husband dismembered Zahra's body and that the couple disposed of her remains in several locations on September 25.

Police found the girl's remains based on information provided by Ms Baker, who accompanied them to some of the sites.

But the warrants go on to say that mobile phone records from September 24-25 show that Adam Baker wasn't in the places where Zahra's remains were dumped.

Mobile phone records do show that Ms Baker was in those places at those times, according to warrants.

Ms Baker's lawyers sought today to have her bond of nearly $US100,000 ($99,400) lowered, but a Superior Court judge in Newton postponed a hearing on the request until March 7.

Many of the documents unsealed today show that police and prosecutors sought Ms Baker's medical records from various local hospitals, and information from at least seven county social service agencies about prior investigations into whether Ms Baker had abused her three biological children.

Police also sought information from the Instant Messaging Virtual Universe IMVU website. The social networking and gaming site allows users to create three-dimensional avatars and communicate with each other.

According to a November 8 warrant, police were told an IMVU user had a conversation with the Bakers "regarding their involvement with chainsaw massacre roleplaying."

"The date of September 22 was given regarding their virtual family 'doing a murder with chainsaws'," according to the warrant, although it isn't clear from the document what "chainsaw massacre roleplaying" entailed.

The little girl's death provoked an outpouring of grief in North Carolina and Australia, including candlelight vigils on what would have been her 11th birthday in November.

The documents also reveal information about Ms Baker's ongoing relationship with her former husband, Aaron Young. Ms Baker was married to him before Mr Baker. The documents say Ms Baker told Mr Baker that Aaron Young was her brother.

Investigators said Ms Baker and Mr Young had been in contact even though they were estranged, and officers were trying to get his telephone records.

"Obtaining Aaron Young's telephone records or telephone number will likely provide information substantially related to this homicide investigation," according to the court documents.

But Christy Young, who says she is Aaron's wife, said he had had little contact with Ms Baker.

"I didn't know anything about this. What they're saying I don't think is right," she said.

She said her husband used to play IMVU, but that it was "harmless".

The case has generated numerous reports from Baker family members and friends that Ms Baker often beat Zahra and kept her locked in a bedroom for most of the day.

Ms Baker has been charged with obstructing justice for allegedly writing a ransom note demanding $1 million.

The note was found on a car at the family's home hours before Zahra was reported missing.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world/stepmum-told-cops-zahra-died-in-september/story-e6frfkyi-1225982270159#ixzz1ACb5imzt

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 05:28:58 PM »

Baker Stepmum showing cracks

Updated: 12:33, Wednesday January 5, 2011

US police investigating the death of Australian girl Zahra Baker have looked into reports her stepmother and father talked in an online community about a chainsaw massacre role play days before the girl may have died.

Search warrants released today show Adam and Elisa Baker discussed their avatars on a roleplaying site committing a chainsaw murder on September 22.

The warrants also show that Elisa Baker told police that Zahra died two days later and that Adam Baker dismembered her body and disposed of her remains the next day.

But it remains unclear exactly how Zahra died.

The stepmother of Zahra Baker has told police the Australian-born girl died more than two weeks before she and her husband reported her missing.

A stack of search warrants released on Tuesday also show that Zahra's stepmother Elisa Baker told police the girl died more than two weeks before she was reported missing.

No one has been charged in the death of the 10-year-old girl, who had a prosthetic leg and hearing aides after a struggle with bone cancer.

While the warrants released on Tuesday provide new details about the investigation, they don't reveal how Zahra might have died.

Elisa Baker is currently in jail on charges of obstructing justice during the investigation.

Her Australian husband, Adam Baker, is free on bond after being arrested on charges unrelated to his daughter.

The warrants shed light on some of the chronology of the disappearance of the little girl, which has riveted the North Carolina town of Hickory, where she lived with her father and American stepmother, and her native Australia.

According to two warrants, Elisa Baker told Hickory police in a November 19 interview that Zahra died on September 24, more than two weeks before she was reported missing on October 9.

Elisa Baker also told police that Adam Baker dismembered the girl's body and that the couple disposed of her remains in several locations on September 25.

Police found the girl's remains through information provided by Elisa Baker, who accompanied them to some of the sites.

But the warrants go on to say that mobile phone records from September 24-25 show that Adam Baker wasn't in the places where Zahra's remains were dumped.

Mobile phone records do show that Elisa Baker was in those places at those times, according to warrants.

Elisa Baker's lawyers sought on Tuesday to have her bond of nearly $US100,000 lowered, but a Superior Court judge in Newton postponed a hearing on the request until March 7.

Many of the documents unsealed on Tuesday show that police and prosecutors sought Elisa Baker's medical records from various local hospitals, and information from at least seven county social service agencies about prior investigations into whether Elisa Baker had abused her three biological children.

Police also sought information from the Instant Messaging Virtual Universe IMVU website. The social networking and gaming site allows users to create three-dimensional avatars and communicate with each other.

According to a November 8 warrant, police were told an IMVU user had a conversation with Adam Baker and Elisa Baker 'regarding their involvement with chainsaw massacre roleplaying.'

'The date of September 22 was given regarding their virtual family 'doing a murder with chainsaws',' according to the warrant, although it isn't clear from the document what 'chainsaw massacre roleplaying' entailed.

Adam Baker moved to North Carolina from Australia with his daughter after meeting Elisa online.

The little girl's death provoked an outpouring of grief in North Carolina and Australia, including candlelight vigils on what would have been her 11th birthday in November.

The documents also reveal information about Elisa Baker's ongoing relationship with her former husband, Aaron Young. Elisa Baker was married to him before Adam Baker. The documents say Elisa Baker told Adam Baker that Aaron Young was her brother.

Investigators said Elisa Baker and Aaron Young had been in contact even though they were estranged, and officers were trying to get his telephone records.

'Obtaining Aaron Young's telephone records or telephone number will likely provide information substantially related to this homicide investigation,' according to the court documents.

But Christy Young, who says she is Aaron's wife, said he had had little contact with Elisa Baker.

'I didn't know anything about this. What they're saying I don't think is right,' she told The Associated Press.

She said her husband used to play IMVU, but that it was 'harmless'.

http://www.skynews.com.au/world/article.aspx?id=560375&vId=2072857&cId=World&play=true

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 05:54:49 PM »

(quoted from skynews article) "But Christy Young, who says she is Aaron's wife, said he had had little contact with Elisa Baker.

'I didn't know anything about this. What they're saying I don't think is right,' she told The Associated Press.

She said her husband used to play IMVU, but that it was 'harmless'.

Uh huh, you just keep telling yourself that.  Sad
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 06:21:57 PM »

From the last thread:

Tol and Sass, thanks!     It's good to be back.  Am duct-taping myself into the chair.  lol 

........  Now if only we could have a perp walk in this case...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »

I just do NOT get why he is out and still walking around, a free man excuse-for-a-man.  WTH?? 

We demand justice for Zahra!! 

by golly gosh darn. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 07:25:17 PM »

So, I've been going through all of the phone numbers in the warrants to see who they belong to. The one on the last pages of http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368858.pdf belongs to someone named Kevin Ferrari. Calls were made to him by both EB and AB. These are the sorts of people that they associated with. I can't wrap my mind around what may have happened in that poor girl's life before it was so tragically ended. 

First Name KEVIN Middle Name PAUL Last Name FERRARI
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth N/A
Race CAUCASIAN Height 70" Weight 185 LBS
Hair Color GRAY Offense Date 20060601 Court CATAWBA
Source State NC Offense 14-202.1 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD  Disposition GUILTY
Gender MALE

3  FERRARI, KEVIN PAUL  N/A  14-202.1 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD  20060601  NC   
Primary Address N/A City N/A State N/A
ZIP Code N/A Phone Number N/A Date of Birth N/A
Race CAUCASIAN Height 70" Weight 185 LBS
Hair Color GRAY Offense Date 20060601 Court CATAWBA
Source State NC Offense 14-202.1 INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD  Disposition GUILTY
Gender MALE

10  FERRARI, KEVIN PAUL  19571113  14-202.1 CONVICT:INDECENT LIBERTIES WITH CHILD  20060601  NC   
Primary Address N/A City CONOVER State NC
ZIP Code 28613 Phone Number N/A Date of Birth 19571113
Street 435 FAIRGROVE CH RD Race CAUCASIAN Offense Date 20060601
Source State NC Offense 14-202.1 CONVICT:INDECENT LIBERTIES WITH CHILD  Disposition JUDGE (TRIAL BY JUDGE OR GUILTY PLEA BEFORE JUDGE AT DISTRICT COURT LEVEL, GUILTY PLEA AT SUPERIOR C
Gender MALE 

11  FERRARI, KEVIN PAUL  19571113  14-202.1.A.1 INDECENT LIBERTY MINOR - SEX AROUSAL WITH A CHILD   NC   
Street 435 FAIRGROVE CH RD SE Race CAUCASIAN Height 69"
Weight 212 LBS Hair Color GRY Source State NC
Offense 14-202.1.A.1 INDECENT LIBERTY MINOR - SEX AROUSAL WITH A CHILD  Gender MALE

12  FERRARI, KEVIN PAUL  19571113  14-202.1.A.1 INDECENT LIBERTY MINOR - SEX AROUSAL WITH A CHILD   NC   
Street 435 FAIRGROVE CH RD SE Race CAUCASIAN Height 69"
Weight 212 LBS Hair Color GRY Source State NC
Offense 14-202.1.A.1 INDECENT LIBERTY MINOR - SEX AROUSAL WITH A CHILD  Gender MALE

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 07:27:29 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted but I thought it was interesting. I try to follow the news where I used to live and found this...

Gaston County tie established in Zahra Baker homicide investigation.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/zahra-54009-county-homicide.html

NCSunny

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 07:29:25 PM »

From the last thread:

Tol and Sass, thanks!     It's good to be back.  Am duct-taping myself into the chair.  lol 

........  Now if only we could have a perp walk in this case...

HI WYKES!

Yes, let's walk that perp..

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 07:32:39 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted but I thought it was interesting. I try to follow the news where I used to live and found this...

I wonder if Adam & Elisa were playing the  "Chainsaw Massacre" game to practice for what they did....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 07:37:30 PM »

Stepmother's aunt: NC girl died of natural causes

RALEIGH, N.C. -- A relative of Zahra Baker's stepmother says the woman told her the little girl died of natural causes before being dismembered.

Boncetta "Buzzie" Winkler of Hickory told The Associated Press Wednesday that she visited her niece, Elisa Baker, in jail this week. The meeting was first reported by WSOC-TV in Charlotte.

Winkler says she was told that 10-year-old Zahra had been sick for two weeks before she died. Winkler says Elisa Baker told her that she and her husband panicked and dismembered the girl, scattering her body parts in various locations.

No one has been charged in Zahra's death. Elisa Baker is in jail on charges of obstructing the investigation.

Calls to lawyers in the case weren't immediately returned late Wednesday.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/01/05/901804/stepmothers-aunt-nc-girl-died.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 07:40:50 PM »

Zahra is sick and they "panic" rather than taking her to a Dr., rather than taking her to a Hosp, rather than calling 911, a little girl who unfortunately was no stranger to harsh medical procedures and numerous appointments.  They "panic" for two flippin weeks she was sick and dismember her.

I call TOTAL BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 07:42:50 PM »

I wonder if Adam & Elisa were playing the  "Chainsaw Massacre" game to practice for what they did....

It is infuriating.... I can't stand it!  I want Adam Baker behind bars where he belongs. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 07:44:49 PM »

Reposting the newest warrants

PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 1 (Includes warrants regarding Elisa Baker’s medical records and Aaron Young’s phone records.)
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368797.pdf

• PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 2 (Includes warrants regarding Elisa Baker’s medical records, Department of Social Services records and Adam Baker’s phone records.)
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368823.pdf

• PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 3 (Includes warrants regarding Department of Social Services records and Elisa Baker’s medical records.)
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368824.pdf

• PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 4 (Includes warrants regarding Elisa Baker’s medical records.)
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368827.pdf

• PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 5 (Includes warrants regarding searches of the Bakers’ Hickory home and a claim that Adam Baker and Elisa Baker took part in "chainsaw massacre role-playing.")
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368831.pdf

• PDF: Search Warrants In Zahra Case, Part 6 (Includes warrants regarding Elisa Baker’s phone records and Department of Social Services records.)
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2011/0104/26368858.pdf
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 07:45:33 PM »

I call BS, too.
They must think everyone is as dim witted as they are.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 07:48:05 PM »

<snipped>
Elisa Baker’s aunt, Buzzie Winkler, said her niece told her Zahra Baker died after being sick. Elisa and Adam Baker didn't know what to do, Winkler said.

“She said (Zahra) had been sick about two weeks and then they went in and found her dead that night,” Winkler, who visited Elisa Baker in jail this week, said. “They didn't know what to do.”

Elisa Baker’s attorney, Scott Reilly, met with her in jail on Wednesday afternoon to discuss the unsealed warrants. Elisa Baker has been jailed over the course of the investigation, charged with obstruction of justice after police said she admitted to writing a fake ransom note on the day that Zahra was reported missing.

“Don't jump to any conclusion on the case,” Reilly told Channel 9. “Other than that, I don't have any comment.”

The unsealed documents show police and prosecutors sought records from a variety of wireless communication providers, including cell phone records for men Elisa Baker had been romantically involved with before marrying Adam Baker.

One of those men was Aaron Young, who was married to Elisa at some point. The documents say Elisa and Young remained close and that she told Adam that Young was her brother. One warrant says pictures on the Facebook pages maintained by both Elisa and Young showed him with Zahra Baker.

“Obtaining Aaron Young's telephone records or telephone number will likely provide information substantially related to this homicide investigation,” the court documents say.

Young was again mentioned, along with Adam and Elisa Baker, in a portion of the warrants that details investigators’ efforts to get records from the Instant Messaging Virtual Universe website. The social networking and gaming site allows users to create three-dimensional avatars and communicate with each other.

According to a Nov. 8 warrant, police were told that an IMVU user had a conversation with Adam Baker and Elisa Baker "regarding their involvement with chainsaw massacre role-playing" that included Young.

"The date of Sept. 22 was given regarding their virtual family 'doing a murder with chainsaws,"' the warrant says.

Some of the unsealed warrants also showed that police sought Elisa Baker's medical records from several local hospitals. They also wanted information from social service agencies including Caldwell, Gaston and Alexander counties about past allegations of abuse involving Elisa Baker and her three biological children dating as far back as 1999.

The documents also mention a report filed in July 2010 regarding allegations that Elisa Baker had been physically abusing Zahra Baker and had given her a black eye. The report was filed with the Caldwell County Department of Social Services and then transferred to the Catawba County DSS, the warrants say.

The documents also paint a clearer picture of what investigators collected from the Bakers’ home on 21st Avenue NW in Hickory. Warrants from October and November reveal that, in addition to cutting out parts of the wall and floor in the home, officers took cameras and more than a half-dozen cell phones during a search of the home. They also took more than 30 blood swabs, tissue and hair samples and removed hearing aid parts, crutches, latex gloves, a knife and a stun gun from the home.

Police declined to comment on the case and the unsealed warrants. A source told Channel 9 that only a summary of the case has been presented to the district attorney. The case involves thousands more pages of information that has not yet been given to prosecutors.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26366558/detail.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.