March 28, 2024, 05:35:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263536 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 07:49:34 PM »

Buzzie spewing the bullsnit

Elisa Baker's Aunt: Zahra Baker Died Naturally (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/26379915/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 07:52:38 PM »

Buzzie is concerned gothmonster lost a lot of weight while in jail

Maybe the jail will find her dead one night and dismember her while they "panic"

More from Buzzie tonight and what gothmonster thinks of the DA.  I can not wait for that one. Someone please break out the valium kitty
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2011, 07:54:18 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted but I thought it was interesting. I try to follow the news where I used to live and found this...

Gaston County tie established in Zahra Baker homicide investigation.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/zahra-54009-county-homicide.html

I wonder if Adam & Elisa were playing the  "Chainsaw Massacre" game to practice for what they did....

IDK, but I understand the need to get all nfo, evidence, facts together...but it seems like it is taking so long. Hope they are getting what they need to convict them both.

Zahra has been added to my list of children that haunt my thoughts...I think of them every day. 

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 08:02:23 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted but I thought it was interesting. I try to follow the news where I used to live and found this...

Gaston County tie established in Zahra Baker homicide investigation.

http://www.gastongazette.com/news/zahra-54009-county-homicide.html

I wonder if Adam & Elisa were playing the  "Chainsaw Massacre" game to practice for what they did....

It is infuriating.... I can't stand it!  I want Adam Baker behind bars where he belongs. 

Yes, it is. And it is hard to believe anyone would/could do this.  I had to take a break after all that came out, but now I am just plain MAD. I don't get it...what has happened to our world?

I am a big animal rights advocate, and some nights I cannot sleep thinking about an animal I saw during the day...then I caught the first NG about Caylee...I am now an insomniac.

Everyone tells me I can't save them all [critters] but I feel if I can save just one, I am making a difference.

Sorry for rambling...I am just so mad. Sorry

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 08:05:13 PM »

Maybe the jail will find her dead one night and dismember her while they "panic"

More from Buzzie tonight and what gothmonster thinks of the DA.  I can not wait for that one. Someone please break out the valium kitty

I think we will all need  a lot of vk before justice is served.

NCSunny

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2011, 08:20:57 PM »

Maybe she can bake her a nice peach pie like Aunt Bea used to do in The Andy Griffith Show.
Puhlease...What is wrong with these people? It's getting me nuts.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 08:39:51 PM »

who panics and dismembers their own child's body after she dies of natural causes???
crazy wackadoodles these 2! Adam...go directly to jail where you belong you scum bag.
Who could do that to their own child???? grrrrr

crazybabyborg
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 08:48:35 PM »

Nobody panicked. As hard as it is to think, I believe that witch dreamed about what she did to Zahra.

There's a special place waiting for Elisa, and the sooner she gets there the better, IMO.   
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 09:00:28 PM »

Stepmother's aunt: NC girl died of natural causes

RALEIGH, N.C. -- A relative of Zahra Baker's stepmother says the woman told her the little girl died of natural causes before being dismembered.

Boncetta "Buzzie" Winkler of Hickory told The Associated Press Wednesday that she visited her niece, Elisa Baker, in jail this week. The meeting was first reported by WSOC-TV in Charlotte.

Winkler says she was told that 10-year-old Zahra had been sick for two weeks before she died. Winkler says Elisa Baker told her that she and her husband panicked and dismembered the girl, scattering her body parts in various locations.

No one has been charged in Zahra's death. Elisa Baker is in jail on charges of obstructing the investigation.

Calls to lawyers in the case weren't immediately returned late Wednesday.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/01/05/901804/stepmothers-aunt-nc-girl-died.html

Come on now!  Does Buzzie WInkler REALLY think that a visit from Aunt Buzzie is going to soften up ol' Elisa Eliza Lisa (what's her name today?)'s heart enough to where she is going to really confess what happened?  Puh-freaking-lease.  I'm sorry, no offense meant to the sweet (?) lil' ol' lady from North Carolina, but maybe if she got a good view of what Elisa was like on IMVU, or her myspace, or all the 666 references, she'd realize that sweet little 'Liza is eLyingElisa and just to pray for the woman, but otherwise not believe a word that comes from her mouth.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 09:06:02 PM »

Relative: Disabled NC girl died of natural causes

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - A relative of Zahra Baker's stepmother said Wednesday that the jailed woman told her the 10-year-old girl died of an illness and that her parents "went wild," dismembering and hiding her remains.

Boncetta "Buzzie" Winkler, 76, told The Associated Press that she met this week with her niece, Elisa Baker, and talked about what happened to the freckle-faced Australian girl whose disappearance and death have riveted communities in North Carolina and her native country.

"She'd been sick two weeks before she died," Winkler said. "When they found her, I guess they didn't know what to do. They just went wild."

According to search warrants and other court documents unsealed this week, Elisa Baker has told police that Zahra died on Sept. 24, about two weeks before she was reported missing. Elisa Baker told police that the girl was dismembered after she died, and her remains scattered in various locations in western North Carolina.

No one has been charged in Zahra's death, and neither the hundreds of pages of court documents released so far nor statements from investigators have said how she died. Elisa Baker is currently in jail on charges of obstructing the investigation into Zahra's disappearance.

According to one warrant unsealed Tuesday, in a Nov. 19 interview with police in Hickory, Elisa Baker said her husband, Adam Baker, "dismembered Zahra Baker's limbs, and they disposed of them in various locations" after the girl died.

The warrant went on to say, though, that cell phone records indicate Adam Baker was not in the locations where Zahra's remains were found on the day Elisa Baker indicated, but that cell phone records showed she was present in those locations. Elisa Baker led police to the places where they found Zarha's remains, according to the documents.

The jailhouse meeting between the aunt and her niece was first reported by WSOC-TV.

"She's pretty upset, and she's lost a lot of weight," Winkler said of Elisa Baker.

Calls to Elisa Baker's lawyer were not immediately returned late Wednesday night.

Adam Baker is free on bond, facing numerous charges that are not related to his daughter.

Adam Baker moved to North Carolina with Zahra after meeting Elisa online. Zahra needed a prosthetic leg, having lost a limb to bone cancer. The chemotherapy she underwent also left her using two hearing aides.

The little girl was remembered by family friends as constantly smiling despite the hardship she endured, and her death shook the small town of Hickory, about 60 miles north of Charlotte. Hundreds of people attended a candlelight vigil there in November, on what would have been her 11th birthday

http://www.ktre.com/Global/story.asp?S=13790770
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2011, 09:21:03 PM »

Aunt gives new details on how Zahra may have died (video on top right)

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13774355
crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2011, 09:21:14 PM »

Her story about Zahra being sick, dying, and parents dimembering her is just way too far fetched. 

Let's see now.......

My child is sick........... do I take her to the doctor or do I do nothing?

I allow my child to get so sick she dies. Do I call 911 or grab a chainsaw?

My child's lifeless body is before me. Do I make preparations to lay her to rest with dignity or start dismembering her and transporting her body parts all over the county?

COME ON, ELISA! You aren't fooling anyone and the more you go down this ridiculous path, the more heinous you expose yourself to be! For you to throw this BS out there, what you did must really be something you never want anyone to know!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2011, 09:22:22 PM »

In this video they say another search warrant was obtained yesterday.  Wonder what that was about? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2011, 09:27:14 PM »

In this video they say another search warrant was obtained yesterday.  Wonder what that was about? 

Hi NR! I noticed that too. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2011, 09:30:28 PM »

Zahra is sick and they "panic" rather than taking her to a Dr., rather than taking her to a Hosp, rather than calling 911, a little girl who unfortunately was no stranger to harsh medical procedures and numerous appointments.  They "panic" for two flippin weeks she was sick and dismember her.

I call TOTAL BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They may as well say Zanny the nanny took her. It is just as far fetched. Why would they dismember her because she died? They had something to cover up even if they didn't out right kill her. With no medical treatment in years, they may as well have killed her. I am sure she suffered greatly in their hands. Dying from neglect is as bad as putting a knife in her chest or choking her. Does Elisa's lawyer think anyone is really going to buy this. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2011, 09:30:46 PM »

Her story about Zahra being sick, dying, and parents dimembering her is just way too far fetched. 

Let's see now.......

My child is sick........... do I take her to the doctor or do I do nothing?

I allow my child to get so sick she dies. Do I call 911 or grab a chainsaw?

My child's lifeless body is before me. Do I make preparations to lay her to rest with dignity or start dismembering her and transporting her body parts all over the county?

COME ON, ELISA! You aren't fooling anyone and the more you go down this ridiculous path, the more heinous you expose yourself to be! For you to throw this BS out there, what you did must really be something you never want anyone to know!

totally!!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2011, 09:49:05 PM »

Really???? Really???? They panicked and just started cutting up their child?  Who does that????? 

BS BS BS!!!!!

I am good and mad now.  Nobody is going to buy the BS they are spewing.

Justice for Zahra!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2011, 10:03:11 PM »

I'm just trying to keep in mind what a damn fool Elisa is. Her mouth was a source of torture to Zahra, I'm sure. That same filthy mouth is full of dirt now as she just keeps working it. She's digging her own grave. I hope she chokes. Slowly.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2011, 10:05:01 PM »

Zahra is sick and they "panic" rather than taking her to a Dr., rather than taking her to a Hosp, rather than calling 911, a little girl who unfortunately was no stranger to harsh medical procedures and numerous appointments.  They "panic" for two flippin weeks she was sick and dismember her.

I call TOTAL BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They may as well say Zanny the nanny took her. It is just as far fetched. Why would they dismember her because she died? They had something to cover up even if they didn't out right kill her. With no medical treatment in years, they may as well have killed her. I am sure she suffered greatly in their hands. Dying from neglect is as bad as putting a knife in her chest or choking her. Does Elisa's lawyer think anyone is really going to buy this. 

Fly it high Fanny! That thing needs to wave over Elisa's cell!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2011, 10:06:27 PM »

I wonder how Aaron is doing now that his wife was asked by media about his continued contact with gothmonster.  He kept saying he had no contact with her for many months.  Phone records do not lie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.