March 29, 2024, 07:27:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263646 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2011, 11:01:12 AM »

Is his mom still here?

I believe she is.  Kat-Gram may have a better idea with her FB reading.  I have not had time to keep up with the clan on FB.
Unless you get an extension a visitors visa is normally good for 6 months.

Even if you are abetting someone known to be in the country illegally?  I doubt he could afford many things without mama right now. 
I wonder how his family can afford to keep two households going (Australia & NC). They are not wealthy.
Exactly, 4Donks.  I brought this up in earlier postings.  What the heck are they living on? 
I am just worried that AB will 'get away' somehow.  I am sure he is being tailed, but I would feel better if he was locked up.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2011, 11:01:57 AM »

So, they wouldn't get Zahra medical care because her father was here illegally and that came before treatment for her??? Since when does a doctor or hospital ask what your status is being here in the United States. Illegals get treatment every single day. Just some more BS. Why didn't they ask for an extension for the visas? Oh, they were too busy writing bad checks, and hiding for the child protective services. NORTHERN, pass Valium Kitty....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2011, 11:08:47 AM »

So, they wouldn't get Zahra medical care because her father was here illegally and that came before treatment for her??? Since when does a doctor or hospital ask what your status is being here in the United States. Illegals get treatment every single day. Just some more BS. Why didn't they ask for an extension for the visas? Oh, they were too busy writing bad checks, and hiding for the child protective services. NORTHERN, pass Valium Kitty....

Exactly Fanny Mae!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2011, 11:09:09 AM »

You know he was being paid under the table (no SS#) so I say arrest the fool for tax evasion. Just lock him up 

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2011, 11:11:20 AM »

Is his mom still here?

I believe she is.  Kat-Gram may have a better idea with her FB reading.  I have not had time to keep up with the clan on FB.
Unless you get an extension a visitors visa is normally good for 6 months.

Even if you are abetting someone known to be in the country illegally?  I doubt he could afford many things without mama right now. 
I wonder how his family can afford to keep two households going (Australia & NC). They are not wealthy.

Funny how they can dig up money for this, but couldn't seem to get by without passing bad checks before and not paying bills. He should be sitting in jail for the same things Elisa is. He had the same charges. At some point, he must have realized he was married illegally to a woman who was not divorced and stayed in the situation anyway. He could have taken Zahra and gone back home to mama long ago. I am sure she would have paid for it. No, Adam is up to his neck in this as much as Elisa and should be getting a cot in the slammer.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2011, 11:33:56 AM »

Updated: Elisa Baker says Zahra died Sept. 24
Relative: Zahra died of natural causes

NEWTON --
Zahra Baker was likely killed on Sept. 24, and her body disposed of the following day, according to new search warrants released Tuesday. She was not reported missing until about two weeks later.

Elisa has also been arrested on several other charges unrelated to Zahra's disappearance. Adam was arrested, as well, on several charges unrelated to the case, but is out of jail on bond.

The Associated Press is reporting that Elisa Baker told a relative that Zahra died of natural causes.

In the search warrants, Elisa maintains that Adam dismembered Zahra's limbs and they disposed of them in several locations.

All search warrants in the Zahra Baker investigation were unsealed Tuesday.

Using, the GPS location in her cell phone, investigators could show that on Sept. 25, Elisa was in the areas where parts of Zahra have been recovered. Those areas include a bone and her prosthesis on Christie Road and part of her remains on Dudley Shoals Road, both in Caldwell County. From the information provided by Elisa, Adam was not in the area where Zahra was disposed of, according to his GPS location.

The search warrants also state that Elisa Baker purchased a bed prior to Oct. 12, when Angie Foster was interviewed by Capt. Thurman Whisnant and Sgt. Brett Porter with the Hickory Police Department. The investigators were speaking to the woman about the disappearance of Zahra, according to a search warrant from Oct. 19. In the warrant, it says Foster had spoken with Elisa several times about the purchase of a bed, although she was uncertain of the exact day Elisa bought it.
Investigators requested the records for several people who could be involved in the case, including the person Elisa was having an affair with and one of Elisa's former husbands, Aaron Young.

The search warrants also said Elisa and Aaron were not divorced before she and Adam were married. According to a Nov. 29 search warrant, Elisa told Adam that Aaron was her brother.

Investigators asked for access to cell phone numbers for several people, including Aaron Young. However, no one has been arrested yet in connection with the case.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/jan/04/23/judge-unseals-all-warrants-baker-case-ar-666013/
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2011, 11:41:31 AM »

It says above that Elisa was having an affair w/ someone besides AY???
Wow. busy gal.
I thought the previous info indicated she was still seeing AY.  I wonder who the unnamed boyfriend is?
Tol
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2011, 11:46:08 AM »

Wow. busy gal.
I thought the previous info indicated she was still seeing AY.  I wonder who the unnamed boyfriend is?
Tol

Sammy Young.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2011, 11:47:07 AM »

Wow. busy gal.
Tol
I believe it was YA's cousin Sammie. One of the men accused of raping Zahra.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2011, 11:51:50 AM »

Thanks, FM and 4Donks,
I was reading back and just found that info.
I better get better at keeping up!
and, oh, by the way, ICK.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2011, 01:33:23 PM »

I don't know if KB is still here. Everything has gone to silent for any of these peeps.
Even cussing like a sailor AY. Which is unusual. I think that they have had visitors with uniforms on asking questions and are now a bit afraid / worried.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2011, 01:39:47 PM »

Hey All- just catching up in the new thread. I am unable to read the warrants on my phone. Has anything indicated the chainsaw was located?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »

I'll reserve my opinions for later. In the begining of this case we were all shocked thinking the wood chipper was used. How much more disturbing they allegedly let this little girl die from medical neglect, then used a chainsaw on her. What is questionable to me is- IF AB and EB were involved in this virtual chainsaw massacre murder, IF Zahra was deceased, then it's not murder. Evidence at the crime scene (specifically blood splatter, cast off) should indicate IF Zahra was alive/near death from other causes which would confirm they murdered her despite how close to death they argue.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2011, 02:02:59 PM »

I wonder what the deal is with AY's phone being substantial? Was AB using his phone, hanging out with him? Wasn't EB the one who named AY's brother and cousin as alleged child rapers and murderers? What's AY's involvement either known or unknown to him?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2011, 02:32:52 PM »

The reason they didn't get Zahra medical treatment- IF that's the case, is because they knew there were warrants out on them and they didn't want a paper trail- nothing more, why else wouldn't they have allowed Zahra to go to school?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2011, 03:37:56 PM »

Hey All- just catching up in the new thread. I am unable to read the warrants on my phone. Has anything indicated the chainsaw was located?

Nothing on the warrants about chainsaw. There is at least one new warrant and one warrant still sealed though.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2011, 03:39:30 PM »

I'll reserve my opinions for later. In the begining of this case we were all shocked thinking the wood chipper was used. How much more disturbing they allegedly let this little girl die from medical neglect, then used a chainsaw on her. What is questionable to me is- IF AB and EB were involved in this virtual chainsaw massacre murder, IF Zahra was deceased, then it's not murder. Evidence at the crime scene (specifically blood splatter, cast off) should indicate IF Zahra was alive/near death from other causes which would confirm they murdered her despite how close to death they argue.

Yes.  The blood pools soon after the heart stops so they could surmise from blood spatter if the person was still alive or not.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2011, 03:41:01 PM »

I wonder what the deal is with AY's phone being substantial? Was AB using his phone, hanging out with him? Wasn't EB the one who named AY's brother and cousin as alleged child rapers and murderers? What's AY's involvement either known or unknown to him?

It was a former GF of either the Young brother or Cousin that came forward to LE on their own according to the warrant , not EB.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2011, 04:57:14 PM »

Thanks Northern for the responses. Interesting it was an ex girlfriend.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2011, 05:20:24 PM »

I'm not buying that Zahra died of natural causes.
I will never buy into that.

She was murdered by these 2 beasts and I hope the same thing happens to them.
It can't be soon enough for me.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.