March 28, 2024, 12:55:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263564 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2011, 05:34:36 PM »

Seriously, kids don't just die from "natural causes". Old people do.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2011, 05:38:11 PM »

Exactly.
And why wouldn't it occur to them that others would question her whereabouts?
Makes zero sense.
She's lying and they should torture her to get the truth.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2011, 05:39:49 PM »

I'm not buying that Zahra died of natural causes.
I will never buy into that.

She was murdered by these 2 beasts and I hope the same thing happens to them.
It can't be soon enough for me.

Of course they did curly, even if it was via neglect of medical care.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2011, 06:31:18 PM »

HI WYKES!

Yes, let's walk that perp..

Hi Fanny!!!!   It's great to see you!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2011, 07:00:42 PM »

No way did Zahra die of natural causes.
Neglect, maybe..natural causes...not.
I despise these people.
Lock 'em all up until they get the truth.

What a shame Elisa has been sick in jail.  Maybe they could borrow a wood chipper to make her feel all better.

OMG, NR! I just love a smartazz when they're good at it, and YOU are GOOD!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2011, 07:06:30 PM »

I'm not buying that Zahra died of natural causes.
I will never buy into that.

She was murdered by these 2 beasts and I hope the same thing happens to them.
It can't be soon enough for me.

Me either, Curly. Adam can "act" his arse off now, but neither he nor the gothwitch had the first impulse toward love or parenting toward Zahra. They both tormented her and allowed her to be tormented.

Zahra is free from the pain and free from THEM! They will not be so lucky as to escape the history they lived and inflicted. TICK TOCK, azzholes........... your number is up just around the corner! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2011, 07:31:19 PM »

HI WYKES!

Yes, let's walk that perp..

Hi Fanny!!!!   It's great to see you!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2011, 08:02:28 PM »

Zahra had cancer and she had a recurrence in her lung. I think she was in remission maybe when she first came to US. I'm really not sure that is true. There has been no mention of doctors here, and I noticed the LE didn't issue search warrants for her records. There is probably not any.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2011, 08:11:15 PM »

Zahra had cancer and she had a recurrence in her lung. I think she was in remission maybe when she first came to US. I'm really not sure that is true. There has been no mention of doctors here, and I noticed the LE didn't issue search warrants for her records. There is probably not any.

I bet you are right. Bet she never visited a doctor here in the states.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2011, 08:14:12 PM »

I agree they never took her to a doctor.
They were too concerned about their own drugging and IMVU'g to think about caring for Zahra.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2011, 10:31:43 PM »

Personally, I believe Zahra died at the hands of her father or stepmother. And then I got curious about just what "natural causes" means.
I  looked up children dying from "natural causes", and this is what I found: 
(Bolded by me)

http://www.childdeathreview.org/causesNOO.htm

Natural Deaths Over One Year of Age

Death from natural causes is the second leading cause of mortality to children over one year of age, following unintentional injuries. In 1999, 9,848 children over the age of one died in the United States from natural causes. A death due to a natural cause can result from one of many serious health conditions. Congenital anomalies, genetic disorders (such as cystic fibrosis), cancers, heart and cerebral problems, serious infections and respiratory disorders such as asthma can be fatal to children. Many of these conditions are not believed to be preventable in the same way in which accidents, homicides or suicides are preventable. But there are some illnesses, such as asthma, infectious diseases and some screenable genetic disorders, in which under certain circumstances, fatalities can and should be prevented. For example, deaths due to asthma are usually preventable. Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease that involves episodes of the airways constricting from inflammation. Triggers for an asthmatic event include allergens, infections, exercise, changes in weather or exposure to airway irritants including tobacco smoke or pollution. Asthma affects approximately five million children a year in the U.S. The asthma death rate for children 19 years and younger increased by 78% between 1980 and 1993, many believe due to environmental conditions. Despite these statistics, treatments for asthma are numerous and generally very effective.

Major Risk Factors

* Children with congenital anomalies and other genetic disorders.
    * Children who do not receive preventive medical care.
    * Children who live in poverty.
    * Children with chronic health conditions.
    * Exposure to environmental hazards, especially of vulnerable children.
    * Non-compliance with prescribed treatment regimens.
    * Parental or caregiver failures to seek adequate medical attention.
(snipped)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2011, 10:39:14 PM »

My sick sense of humor getting ready to come out so feel free to scroll and roll...Poetic justice: You leave your native country for the love of Gothmonster and drag your cancer free child with you prolly to exploit.  Doesn't work out. He loves Gothmonster so much he lets her abuse her in many ways, maybe murders her and dismembers his only child and tosses parts of into trash.  And guess what?  The Biatch is cheating on him!!!! HHHHaaaaaaaaaHaaaahaaa!  Wonder does he hurt cause of what he did to his child and misses her or he was done wrong by EvilE?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2011, 11:28:26 PM »

So sad to think of, for Zahra's sake.  As she grew, her leg must have needed to have been refit.  Just that alone not having been done must have been very painful for her.  And then... the rest of what happened.  So horrifying.   

I just don't think there's any legal punishment suitable for the Gothmonster and Daddy Dearest.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2011, 11:42:03 PM »

Fanny
I love your lil smilies!  Am stealing as many of them as I can.   

Muffy
Thanks for posting that.  Interesting!  Am sure hoping that Gothmonster will get additional charges, at the very least neglect in medical attention, and anything else they can pin on her for the moment... and that Daddy Dearest will get hauled in on the same charges until LE gets all their ducks in a row for the heavy duty major charges to put them both away forever. 

melisb
Poetic justice indeed!!  Karma's a biatch.   

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2011, 11:49:52 PM »

I don't know which is the worse, if I had to decide ???

Is Zahra's painful death and abuse of her corpse
the worst, or is it
Jonathon Foster being torched ?

I will never understand the thinking of these people. NEVER !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2011, 11:59:18 PM »

Is his mom still here?

I believe she is.  Kat-Gram may have a better idea with her FB reading.  I have not had time to keep up with the clan on FB.
Unless you get an extension a visitors visa is normally good for 6 months.

Actually visitors in the US is three months I believe.  I made this mistake with my exhusband who was English and he got in trouble for it.  Three months for them to come here, six months for most places if we go there.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2011, 12:03:46 AM »

My sick sense of humor getting ready to come out so feel free to scroll and roll...Poetic justice: You leave your native country for the love of Gothmonster and drag your cancer free child with you prolly to exploit.  Doesn't work out. He loves Gothmonster so much he lets her abuse her in many ways, maybe murders her and dismembers his only child and tosses parts of into trash.  And guess what?  The Biatch is cheating on him!!!! HHHHaaaaaaaaaHaaaahaaa!  Wonder does he hurt cause of what he did to his child and misses her or he was done wrong by EvilE?

There is a good bit of karma in there, isn't there?  I hope he can't live with himself.  I really do.  I hope he doesn't have to long, after a death penalty.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2011, 12:07:29 AM »

Is his mom still here?

I believe she is.  Kat-Gram may have a better idea with her FB reading.  I have not had time to keep up with the clan on FB.
Unless you get an extension a visitors visa is normally good for 6 months.

Actually visitors in the US is three months I believe.  I made this mistake with my exhusband who was English and he got in trouble for it.  Three months for them to come here, six months for most places if we go there.

OK just checked it.  A visa waiver is applicable for 90 days for people visiting the US from (certain) other countries.  When WE go to other countries (certain ones, like UK for example) we can stay 6 months.  Confusing.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2011, 05:39:50 AM »

I don't know which is the worse, if I had to decide ???

Is Zahra's painful death and abuse of her corpse
the worst, or is it
Jonathon Foster being torched ?

I will never understand the thinking of these people. NEVER !
LEP, we will never understand and that is good.  We look at and analyze other's behavior for the good and the bad, so we can live better lives ourselves.  That we can't wrap our brains around this conduct is good . . . although it does raise our awareness to be on the lookout to help others.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2011, 07:47:56 AM »

So sad to think of, for Zahra's sake.  As she grew, her leg must have needed to have been refit.  Just that alone not having been done must have been very painful for her.  And then... the rest of what happened.  So horrifying.   

I just don't think there's any legal punishment suitable for the Gothmonster and Daddy Dearest.   

Totally agree.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.