March 29, 2024, 07:52:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263651 times)
bdfmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2011, 08:42:21 AM »

I personally believe we will find somewhere out there is a video or pics of the death and dismemberment. I think Gothmonster was planning on or did cash in on this whole thing. If someone is sick enough to play chainsaw games in IMVU they would really get excited to see it in real time.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2011, 10:34:12 AM »

I don't know which is the worse, if I had to decide ???

Is Zahra's painful death and abuse of her corpse
the worst, or is it
Jonathon Foster being torched ?

I will never understand the thinking of these people. NEVER !
LEP, we will never understand and that is good.  We look at and analyze other's behavior for the good and the bad, so we can live better lives ourselves.  That we can't wrap our brains around this conduct is good . . . although it does raise our awareness to be on the lookout to help others.

Thank you Sister. You put it in words better than I ever could.

2 4 1
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2011, 10:42:59 AM »

I don't know which is the worse, if I had to decide ???

Is Zahra's painful death and abuse of her corpse
the worst, or is it
Jonathon Foster being torched ?

I will never understand the thinking of these people. NEVER !
LEP, we will never understand and that is good.  We look at and analyze other's behavior for the good and the bad, so we can live better lives ourselves.  That we can't wrap our brains around this conduct is good . . . although it does raise our awareness to be on the lookout to help others.

Thank you Sister. You put it in words better than I ever could.

ITA 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2011, 10:59:10 AM »

Bakers held 'chainsaw massacre' on web days before Zahra disappeared, warrant says  (with video)

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) – Recently-unsealed search warrants in the Zahra Baker case continually mention the website IMVU.com.

(Click to read warrants 1-10, 11-20 and 21-28.)

It's a site advertising itself as a place to "…hang out, chat and meet new people in 3-D."  You can log on for free.  Create an account in about 60 seconds.  Court documents say Zahra's parents – her stepmother Elisa Baker and her father Adam Baker – both had IMVU accounts. (Related story: Who IS Elisa Baker?)

Those documents also say, disturbingly enough, say the Baker's had a virtual family who created a "chainsaw massacre" on the computer September 22nd.  Zahra was last seen alive on September 24th.

The Bakers were also married on the website in a fantasy ceremony.

Thursday night, Anchor Molly Grantham logged on to IMVU.com to see what the fantasy world was all about.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13799829
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2011, 11:15:10 AM »

Bakers held 'chainsaw massacre' on web days before Zahra disappeared, warrant says  (with video)

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) – Recently-unsealed search warrants in the Zahra Baker case continually mention the website IMVU.com.

It's a site advertising itself as a place to "…hang out, chat and meet new people in 3-D."  You can log on for free.  Create an account in about 60 seconds.  Court documents say Zahra's parents – her stepmother Elisa Baker and her father Adam Baker – both had IMVU accounts. (Related story: Who IS Elisa Baker?)

Those documents also say, disturbingly enough, say the Baker's had a virtual family who created a "chainsaw massacre" on the computer September 22nd.  Zahra was last seen alive on September 24th.

Thursday night, Anchor Molly Grantham logged on to IMVU.com to see what the fantasy world was all about.

I don't play games on the computer nor any kind of games. I know that these fantasy world websites are very popular, the chainsaw massacre virtual family, if anybody knows were they playing that from the movie Chainsaw Massacre, or did they make up their own virtual massacre?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2011, 12:49:34 PM »

I don't play games on the computer nor any kind of games. I know that these fantasy world websites are very popular, the chainsaw massacre virtual family, if anybody knows were they playing that from the movie Chainsaw Massacre, or did they make up their own virtual massacre?
NoRose, I have no clue.  The only game I play is bookworm . . . making words out of letters.  Virtual stuff scares me . . . I never know where I might end up.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2011, 01:09:55 PM »

NoRose, I have no clue.  The only game I play is bookworm . . . making words out of letters.  Virtual stuff scares me . . . I never know where I might end up.

I imagine the Chainsaw Massacre came was in the IMVU.com site and you would have to be a member before you could play.  Probably one of many different games offered.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2011, 01:29:02 PM »

Wasn't Sept. 24th the day that the woman at the furniture place saw Zahra? If it was, how could she have died that night from natural causes?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2011, 01:44:21 PM »

Thank-you, so many people play all types of those virtual games, and I really don't think much about it. I suppose with everything, movies, TV shows, music, books if you are off balanced to begin with it probably wouldn't take that much to cross over into the non reality.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2011, 01:49:34 PM »

Wasn't Sept. 24th the day that the woman at the furniture place saw Zahra? If it was, how could she have died that night from natural causes?

I am pretty sure the furniture store siting was on Sept 25. I questioned that the night the warrants came out. I guess one or the other is not true.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2011, 01:57:03 PM »

Fanny
I love your lil smilies!  Am stealing as many of them as I can.   

Muffy
Thanks for posting that.  Interesting!  Am sure hoping that Gothmonster will get additional charges, at the very least neglect in medical attention, and anything else they can pin on her for the moment... and that Daddy Dearest will get hauled in on the same charges until LE gets all their ducks in a row for the heavy duty major charges to put them both away forever. 

melisb
Poetic justice indeed!!  Karma's a biatch.   

Steal away WYKES. That's how I got them.   

Every day I come here I hope Adam has finally been hauled off to jail and to finally face justice for the things he did Zahra. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2011, 05:40:41 PM »

Thank-you, so many people play all types of those virtual games, and I really don't think much about it. I suppose with everything, movies, TV shows, music, books if you are off balanced to begin with it probably wouldn't take that much to cross over into the non reality.

I play video games, World of Warcraft actually (probably should be game, not games).  I can say, sadly, that there are a lot of people on the games who you can tell are there because they are unable or unwilling to have normal social relationships.  For examples, people say inappropriate things (sometimes innocently), are overcompensating for in-real-life issues, don't know how to relate to people, have mean streaks (very very very often - and I mean want to hurt people personally and get off to that).

To be fair, there are also other people, who like me, prefer to pay 15 dollars for a month's worth of entertainment that doesn't involve driving out where traffic is dangerous (Houston is bad), or risking late night driving particularly when there are a lot of drunks (again, Houston is bad), or have family and want to stick close to home, just like a little escape but know the difference between the game world and real world, etc.  I just like that I can jump and run a heck of a lot more gracefully than I ever can in real life!  LOL  The art is pretty, I get pets, etc, and I try to make a point to be kind to people.    Others use it to use other people, and because they can be someone they like a lot more in the game than they like themselves in real life.  I have seen people like this get really immersed in the game, to the point where they don't really seem to be able to remember that..... it's a game.  Yes, a game filled with real people behind the screens, and the golden rule applies - but still a game.  When the computer shuts off, you're still stuck with yourself, and your conscience.

Unfortunately when talk happens about some of the more seedy aspects of the game, I can too easily see how that happens because I've seen it in game time.  I just try to associate with people more like me who are homebodies or family people.

Also unfortunately, I think some people get a sick kick out of some aspects of role-playing, and I don't think they WANT to differentiate between a game and real life; that might be what happened here.  Or maybe they didn't like it, but dang - they still did it, and how horrible is that????
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2011, 06:35:45 PM »

I play video games, World of Warcraft actually (probably should be game, not games).  I can say, sadly, that there are a lot of people on the games who you can tell are there because they are unable or unwilling to have normal social relationships.  For examples, people say inappropriate things (sometimes innocently), are overcompensating for in-real-life issues, don't know how to relate to people, have mean streaks (very very very often - and I mean want to hurt people personally and get off to that).

To be fair, there are also other people, who like me, prefer to pay 15 dollars for a month's worth of entertainment that doesn't involve driving out where traffic is dangerous (Houston is bad), or risking late night driving particularly when there are a lot of drunks (again, Houston is bad), or have family and want to stick close to home, just like a little escape but know the difference between the game world and real world, etc.  I just like that I can jump and run a heck of a lot more gracefully than I ever can in real life!  LOL  The art is pretty, I get pets, etc, and I try to make a point to be kind to people.    Others use it to use other people, and because they can be someone they like a lot more in the game than they like themselves in real life.  I have seen people like this get really immersed in the game, to the point where they don't really seem to be able to remember that..... it's a game.  Yes, a game filled with real people behind the screens, and the golden rule applies - but still a game.  When the computer shuts off, you're still stuck with yourself, and your conscience.

Unfortunately when talk happens about some of the more seedy aspects of the game, I can too easily see how that happens because I've seen it in game time.  I just try to associate with people more like me who are homebodies or family people.

Also unfortunately, I think some people get a sick kick out of some aspects of role-playing, and I don't think they WANT to differentiate between a game and real life; that might be what happened here.  Or maybe they didn't like it, but dang - they still did it, and how horrible is that????
Star, thanks for your input on the gaming.  It's just something I'm not comfortable with.  In every phase of life, there are some very sick people . . . gaming would be no different.  You make a good point about what folks are when the computer is turned off.  I remember back when soap operas were so popular, people would talk about the characters like the were real life events, etc.  Living varcariously through anything else is always frightening.  Again, thanks for your input.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2011, 09:02:15 PM »

I am pretty sure the furniture store siting was on Sept 25. I questioned that the night the warrants came out. I guess one or the other is not true.

I never felt 100% certain of the sighting. I just kept remembering how many times Caylee was spotted all over the country and wondered if someone had made an honest error.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2011, 10:05:53 PM »

I personally believe we will find somewhere out there is a video or pics of the death and dismemberment. I think Gothmonster was planning on or did cash in on this whole thing. If someone is sick enough to play chainsaw games in IMVU they would really get excited to see it in real time.

Unfortunately, that's very possible, bdfmom.  Seems with this level of depravity, all that tends to go together. 

Just when I think the sickos in the world couldn't possibly get any worse, along comes another case (like this and Jonathan's case) that proves that thinking wrong.  Sadly enough.    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2011, 02:01:40 AM »

I totally agree that if they played a fantasy "Tx Chainsaw Massacre," that one of us,
or any person out there will possibly stumble upon some heinous video.

People make and sell heinous videos of their captured,sex victims, and these r called, snuff films. They go for big bucks. I was not even aware of such twisted behavior until  it was discussed after poor Nat Holloway disappeared. ::MonkeyMad::Her disappearance  also made me aware of sex trafficking. These murdered young people teach us a vast amount of good and bad in our sad, morally decaying society.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2011, 09:20:58 AM »

I totally agree that if they played a fantasy "Tx Chainsaw Massacre," that one of us,
or any person out there will possibly stumble upon some heinous video.

People make and sell heinous videos of their captured,sex victims, and these r called, snuff films. They go for big bucks. I was not even aware of such twisted behavior until  it was discussed after poor Nat Holloway disappeared. ::MonkeyMad::Her disappearance  also made me aware of sex trafficking. These murdered young people teach us a vast amount of good and bad in our sad, morally decaying society.

You are so right LEP!!!  I am so scared for my only Son to have to live in this world alone.  What is it coming to?  Don't answer cause I already know...the Good Book has told us such.  I am a believer and I am not scared for my ending but for the time we will be here on earth before we reach that wonder place.

SSSSSSSSSIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTEEEEEEERRRRRRR(Sister) we need words of encouragement right now.  Please say a prayer for all of us.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2011, 09:40:16 AM »

Okay, I bit the bullet and downloaded IMVU.  I know nothing about computers and I have a 3yo Dell and I registered but haven't connected yet.  I have to go to work.  My system can only play PC games and Norton said IMVU was safe if anyone was worried.  I don't know how to navigate any of this stuff so I will have to wait till tonight and have my young one show me.  Don't worry, anything hinky shows up I will quickly ESC and erase! lol
He's a good kid and doesn't like to do wrong.  He's amazing and would make any Mom proud!  I'm only going to get him to show me how to navigate, not play! I do check behind him on the puter to see where he has been and not ONE time has he EVER been somewhere I would consider not child safe.  Dad and I are so, so proud!  Are there any Monkeys willing to go there to meet up with me.  I'm afraid if one doesn't go with me that I won't get very far!  Prolly not a bad thing!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2011, 09:45:39 AM »

I never felt 100% certain of the sighting. I just kept remembering how many times Caylee was spotted all over the country and wondered if someone had made an honest error.

I agree..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2011, 10:49:08 AM »

starwynn, thank-you and I certainly see nothing wrong with playing games on the computer. Matter of fact my son in law worked for a company, and they would answer and help people playing some of these games. Don't ask what games  LOL  when he would explain it, went over my head. I personally don't play them, because I'm terrible at games even board games.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.