March 28, 2024, 12:03:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263560 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2011, 10:31:50 AM »

And also, found one IMVU member's avatar page containing "dismemberment" material.

http://avatars.imvu.com/g3nn3vi3

If you search the page itself  for the word "Dismember," there are several instances, all from a text with chapters (from a book?) about how to kill the undead.

No idea who this member is, but the subject matter is chilling anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------

THE VAMPIRE
HIS KITH AND KIN
by Montague Summers
London, K. Paul Trench, Trubner [1928]

[..]

The only way to prevent the increase of these dangerous spirit folk is by depriving the body of its limbs, a precaution which must be taken immediately after death. So it is customary to sever the arms and legs from the trunk and to cut the tongue out of the mouth, in order that the spirit may have no power either of movement or of speech, since the mutilation of the corpse has rendered a ghost, who would

{p. 12}

assuredly be both powerful and truculent, inoperative and incapable.[11] It will later be seen that the mutilation, the cutting off of the head, and especially the driving of a stake through the body with other dismemberments, were resorted to as the most effective means, short of complete cremation, of dealing with a vampire[...]

Wow, that's stunning when it's compared to what happened in real life. Thank you for the research. I hope you do not mind that I copied this and shared it at another site.
It's the big question....why would ANYONE think of dismembering a loved one (or even a stranger)...what you posted mirrors what Zahra's body ended up like so it's not a stretch to see how those brutes would have even thought about this.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2011, 11:55:23 AM »

Ugh, I downloaded it just to see what the hype was about and found that I couldn't open it while my kids were in the room. I figured if the kids couldn't walk past and see it, I didn't need to see it either. So, I uninstalled it immediately.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2011, 01:35:11 PM »

And also, found one IMVU member's avatar page containing "dismemberment" material.

If you search the page itself  for the word "Dismember," there are several instances, all from a text with chapters (from a book?) about how to kill the undead.

THE VAMPIRE
HIS KITH AND KIN
by Montague Summers

[..]

The only way to prevent the increase of these dangerous spirit folk is by depriving the body of its limbs, a precaution which must be taken immediately after death. So it is customary to sever the arms and legs from the trunk and to cut the tongue out of the mouth, in order that the spirit may have no power either of movement or of speech, since the mutilation of the corpse has rendered a ghost, who would

{p. 12}

assuredly be both powerful and truculent, inoperative and incapable.[11] It will later be seen that the mutilation, the cutting off of the head, and especially the driving of a stake through the body with other dismemberments, were resorted to as the most effective means, short of complete cremation, of dealing with a vampire[...]

Wow, that's stunning when it's compared to what happened in real life. Thank you for the research. I hope you do not mind that I copied this and shared it at another site.
It's the big question....why would ANYONE think of dismembering a loved one (or even a stranger)...what you posted mirrors what Zahra's body ended up like so it's not a stretch to see how those brutes would have even thought about this.

Was Zahra's tongue cut from her head? I don't think we have heard anything about it, but it wouldn't surprise me. If it was, I think it would speak to motive. If Zahra died from natural causes, and they weren't trying to remove parts from an evil person. I think it would show they though Zahra was an impediment to their lives. She was not a beloved love one.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2011, 01:44:52 PM »

THE VAMPIRE
HIS KITH AND KIN
by Montague Summers

[..]

{p. 12}

Was Zahra's tongue cut from her head? I don't think we have heard anything about it, but it wouldn't surprise me. If it was, I think it would speak to motive. If Zahra died from natural causes, and they weren't trying to remove parts from an evil person. I think it would show they though Zahra was an impediment to their lives. She was not a beloved love one.   

I remember there was some scuttlebutt after the immediate discovery of the big grave that possibly her head was removed from the rest of the body.  Remember they were making a bit to-do about the big hole and the smaller hole?  Was there ever any verification on what of Zahra was found in that hole?  Probably nothing said yet, right?

I think now by Elisa's accounts we have verification of the limb removal, or am I remembering that incorrectly? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2011, 01:55:47 PM »

THE VAMPIRE
HIS KITH AND KIN
by Montague Summers

[..]

{p. 12}

I remember there was some scuttlebutt after the immediate discovery of the big grave that possibly her head was removed from the rest of the body.  Remember they were making a bit to-do about the big hole and the smaller hole?  Was there ever any verification on what of Zahra was found in that hole?  Probably nothing said yet, right?

I think now by Elisa's accounts we have verification of the limb removal, or am I remembering that incorrectly? 

I don't remember anything official but I think we speculated it was Zahra's head in the smaller hole. 

I think the information about the scattering of remains and finding her prosthesis, I think the locations were gotten from Elisa.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2011, 02:02:52 PM »

I remember we were speculating about what might have been in the smaller hole, but I don't recall ever seeing anything official as to what was found in it, if anything.  So darned sad even having to consider, isn't it?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2011, 02:02:57 PM »

There's been no official confirmation of that.
Reading about the tongue, I wondered the same thing.
That IMVU sounds like a horrible site.
I'm pretty brave as far as exploring the web goes, but that's just way too creepy, and I have enough trouble sleeping as it is.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2011, 02:11:54 PM »

I remember we were speculating about what might have been in the smaller hole, but I don't recall ever seeing anything official as to what was found in it, if anything.  So darned sad even having to consider, isn't it?   

It's one of the saddest things ever. Bad enough her father allowed her to go without medical checks, school and to be a virtual prisoner in her own "home" but to be dumped and mutilated like that........both of them should be hung or....fill in the blank
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2011, 02:18:04 PM »

Fannymae~ I believe Curly is right. NOT confirmed about the tongue or head, in fact I can't remember if exactly which parts were found were revealed or even if all of her was found. That's an awful sentence to write.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2011, 02:34:42 PM »

Fannymae~ I believe Curly is right. NOT confirmed about the tongue or head, in fact I can't remember if exactly which parts were found were revealed or even if all of her was found. That's an awful sentence to write.

I was really amazed LE was able to find as much as they did, owing to the lapse of about four weeks before they were able to look. Several things were put into dumpsters, and surely they were dumped at least a few times during that time period. I doubt if they found all of her either. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2011, 02:41:37 PM »

I was really amazed LE was able to find as much as they did, owing to the lapse of about four weeks before they were able to look. Several things were put into dumpsters, and surely they were dumped at least a few times during that time period. I doubt if they found all of her either. 

Odd isn't it that she was able to be found by Elisa? No doubt she is a crazy mean b*tch but it just chaps me when there are those that want to paint Adam as some befuddled dimwit that knew nothing, borrowing Ron Cummings "i was at work" excuse. The child was neglected, beaten and isolated and he stands mum. I hold him more responsible than her. I hope to God LE finds enough evidence to throw him in one of our fine prisons where he belongs.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2011, 04:22:05 PM »

Odd isn't it that she was able to be found by Elisa? No doubt she is a crazy mean b*tch but it just chaps me when there are those that want to paint Adam as some befuddled dimwit that knew nothing, borrowing Ron Cummings "i was at work" excuse. The child was neglected, beaten and isolated and he stands mum. I hold him more responsible than her. I hope to God LE finds enough evidence to throw him in one of our fine prisons where he belongs.

I hope he is paranoid as he*l, and can't leave his apartment because of fear for himself. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2011, 05:06:16 PM »

I hope he is paranoid as he*l, and can't leave his apartment because of fear for himself. 
Well, since he has his apron string firmly attached to his momsy now he probably feels empowered. When she was rubbing his arm during that one interview it creeped me out. Her and Sindy...caressing, rubbing, hugging...shesh   
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2011, 08:12:27 PM »

Well folks, I downloaded imvu, cant remember my password, it won't email me correctly to fix it and I guess I had just better uninstall also.  Think someone is trying to tell me something other than I'ma real idget when it comes to the computer!
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2011, 09:49:22 PM »

I knew where they found her was close to my house, but I was out on my motorcycle the other day, and the route I ride...I rode right by there, not realizing THAT was the spot. It chilled me to see that little memorial there...only about 5 miles from my house. It was a whole new level of horror to see that. The piles of dirt where they dug the holes. For some reason the whole close proximity of it, brought a whole new level of sadness.

~Stacy
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2011, 11:41:47 PM »

I knew where they found her was close to my house, but I was out on my motorcycle the other day, and the route I ride...I rode right by there, not realizing THAT was the spot. It chilled me to see that little memorial there...only about 5 miles from my house. It was a whole new level of horror to see that. The piles of dirt where they dug the holes. For some reason the whole close proximity of it, brought a whole new level of sadness.

Statru~ was wondering..where she was found near your house, can a person park off the road, on the edge or like way off the road to get to that spot? is that the spot where she was "buried" or one of the other spots?  I'm trying  to figure out did they dig this at night or during the day. Could they be seen from road, that kind of thing?  Thanks if you can answer.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2011, 12:45:24 AM »

Statru~ was wondering..where she was found near your house, can a person park off the road, on the edge or like way off the road to get to that spot? is that the spot where she was "buried" or one of the other spots?  I'm trying  to figure out did they dig this at night or during the day. Could they be seen from road, that kind of thing?  Thanks if you can answer.

I'm not Statru, but I noticed that the owner put up piles of dirt in what looked like the ending of a sort of drive going into that area.  The road ends, and to me it looked like maybe you could have tucked a car back in there - or just backed one up to the woods a bit if you h ad something in the trunk. Sad

Horrible, huh?  I'm glad at least you can remember her (and her smile) as you pass by the place so she won't be forgotten.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: January 10, 2011, 12:54:11 AM »

I'm not Statru, but I noticed that the owner put up piles of dirt in what looked like the ending of a sort of drive going into that area.  The road ends, and to me it looked like maybe you could have tucked a car back in there - or just backed one up to the woods a bit if you h ad something in the trunk. Sad

Horrible, huh?  I'm glad at least you can remember her (and her smile) as you pass by the place so she won't be forgotten.
Thanks a lot.  The whole thing is like a horror movie.  She won't be forgotten by anyone of us and especially ya'll who live so close. I hope the garden at the school is beautiful in the spring.
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: January 10, 2011, 01:36:52 AM »

its right there at  a very wooded area. If they were there at night, probably no one would have noticed. Esp a dark color vehicle.

wynn...where are you?

~Stacy
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: January 10, 2011, 10:25:45 AM »

This was from a post from HM.  So, he did have a search warrant served to get his info from IMVU.
"Aaron
Obviously you alll are not as smart as yall think you are! I guess 98% of the people that posted on this discussion topic is Extremely Highly Educated since you all THINK you know what your talking about. Funny thing is theres not 1 person on this topic that knows me personally or anyone else thats close to this investigation. I have faith in our law enforcement and they ARE gonna get the right person or persons that was involved in this. Its hilarious though because those search warrants was to get all my information off of my IMVU acct (which I havent been on in a long long time). There was a person called the police and told them the IMVU story which is why they got the search warrants so that they could check in to it. I quit posting because people were getting so stupid and asking the same questions over and over and over again.

As for Cathy Deal Peters, well, I dont owe you or anyone else an explanation of anything. I gave the police (on my own, they hadnt even asked for it) my cell phone to get any information they needed off of it. And I think its funny cause Elisa didnt even have my phone number. And Cathy please send me the copy of my post that you claim I said i hadnt seen ZAHRA since february. There again people DONT KNOW what they talking about because I never said that. Zahra was with my (ex) step daughter when we all went swimming in august. I been in Elisas biological kids lives for a very long time and I still (and always will) be there step dad. It dont matter wether or not you all think I shouldnt be in there lives or not I will be there for them till the end of time. Theyve always stood by my side and Ill always be by there side, After all it was there mother that took off to australia and left them here alone! So if it makes you feel better to keep posting stupid BS then keep posting, it doesnt bother me any more."
I haven't gone to the FB sites recently as I have been ill , just with a nasty sinus cold infection thing, makes me tired and dumb.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.