March 29, 2024, 07:19:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263644 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: January 10, 2011, 10:29:33 AM »

KB was still posting on FB, but a person could do that from anywhere. She is still talking about how Adam got the passport for Zahra and of course he did no wrong there either.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: January 10, 2011, 11:09:59 AM »

KB was still posting on FB, but a person could do that from anywhere. She is still talking about how Adam got the passport for Zahra and of course he did no wrong there either.

Can you tell if mom is still in the States or has she gone back to Australia?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2011, 11:30:21 AM »

This was from a post from HM.  So, he did have a search warrant served to get his info from IMVU.
"Aaron
Obviously you alll are not as smart as yall think you are! I guess 98% of the people that posted on this discussion topic is Extremely Highly Educated since you all THINK you know what your talking about. Funny thing is theres not 1 person on this topic that knows me personally or anyone else thats close to this investigation. I have faith in our law enforcement and they ARE gonna get the right person or persons that was involved in this. Its hilarious though because those search warrants was to get all my information off of my IMVU acct (which I havent been on in a long long time). There was a person called the police and told them the IMVU story which is why they got the search warrants so that they could check in to it. I quit posting because people were getting so stupid and asking the same questions over and over and over again.

As for Cathy Deal Peters, well, I dont owe you or anyone else an explanation of anything. I gave the police (on my own, they hadnt even asked for it) my cell phone to get any information they needed off of it. And I think its funny cause Elisa didnt even have my phone number. And Cathy please send me the copy of my post that you claim I said i hadnt seen ZAHRA since february. There again people DONT KNOW what they talking about because I never said that. Zahra was with my (ex) step daughter when we all went swimming in august. I been in Elisas biological kids lives for a very long time and I still (and always will) be there step dad. It dont matter wether or not you all think I shouldnt be in there lives or not I will be there for them till the end of time. Theyve always stood by my side and Ill always be by there side, After all it was there mother that took off to australia and left them here alone! So if it makes you feel better to keep posting stupid BS then keep posting, it doesnt bother me any more."
I haven't gone to the FB sites recently as I have been ill , just with a nasty sinus cold infection thing, makes me tired and dumb.

Hope you feel better Kat.  He was on a roll

HIM
I never said Zahra was my step daughter, Amber and Brittany are my step daughters. And the search warrants was to get info from the imvu accounts to SEE if i was on there, I dont know where adam is and i dont care its none of my business where he is.

HIM
I dont really care what yall believe and I dont have any explaining to do to anybody. Its funny everyone believes what the media says and the media cant even get it right. we were married in 98 not 99 and i found out in all this that she wasnt divorced from her previous husband when we were married. Have fun playing sherlock holmes but yall arent very good at it but we will all pretend you are. Peoples gonna feel really stupid when this case is finally over.

HIM
OMG If you will look at my post i said I FOUND OUT DURING ALL THIS! No Im not calling LE liars. They didnt release thier FINDINGS, They released the search warrants, you know the pieces of paper that says they can get information. Then they look at evidence recieved FROM the search Warrants. I mean peoples goin feel stupid when its OVER. I WILL tell you however that I feel stupid and I feel guilty for not killing the bitch(ELISA) before her and whoever else did this to zahra.

http://tinyurl.com/2bsc8zg
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2011, 01:38:15 PM »

This was from a post from HM.  So, he did have a search warrant served to get his info from IMVU.
"Aaron
Obviously you alll are not as smart as yall think you are! I guess 98% of the people that posted on this discussion topic is Extremely Highly Educated since you all THINK you know what your talking about. Funny thing is theres not 1 person on this topic that knows me personally or anyone else thats close to this investigation. I have faith in our law enforcement and they ARE gonna get the right person or persons that was involved in this. Its hilarious though because those search warrants was to get all my information off of my IMVU acct (which I havent been on in a long long time). There was a person called the police and told them the IMVU story which is why they got the search warrants so that they could check in to it. I quit posting because people were getting so stupid and asking the same questions over and over and over again.

As for Cathy Deal Peters, well, I dont owe you or anyone else an explanation of anything. I gave the police (on my own, they hadnt even asked for it) my cell phone to get any information they needed off of it. And I think its funny cause Elisa didnt even have my phone number. And Cathy please send me the copy of my post that you claim I said i hadnt seen ZAHRA since february. There again people DONT KNOW what they talking about because I never said that. Zahra was with my (ex) step daughter when we all went swimming in august. I been in Elisas biological kids lives for a very long time and I still (and always will) be there step dad. It dont matter wether or not you all think I shouldnt be in there lives or not I will be there for them till the end of time. Theyve always stood by my side and Ill always be by there side, After all it was there mother that took off to australia and left them here alone! So if it makes you feel better to keep posting stupid BS then keep posting, it doesnt bother me any more."
I haven't gone to the FB sites recently as I have been ill , just with a nasty sinus cold infection thing, makes me tired and dumb.

Wow, interesting.  Always will be their step dad, huh?

Kat Gram, sorry to hear about your sinus infection/cold.  Have you ever tried doing the sinus flush thing?  I had a  whacking sinus infection for about a month, really horrible and smelled like death.  I couldn't do anything to get rid of it.  Then I did the sinus flush thing -wow, it was gone within a week!  I have an aunt that swears by it, but had just never done it.  It realyl helps.  I hope you feel better soon!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2011, 01:40:26 PM »

"Aaron

Hope you feel better Kat.  He was on a roll

HIM
I never said Zahra was my step daughter, Amber and Brittany are my step daughters. And the search warrants was to get info from the imvu accounts to SEE if i was on there, I dont know where adam is and i dont care its none of my business where he is.

HIM
I dont really care what yall believe and I dont have any explaining to do to anybody. Its funny everyone believes what the media says and the media cant even get it right. we were married in 98 not 99 and i found out in all this that she wasnt divorced from her previous husband when we were married. Have fun playing sherlock holmes but yall arent very good at it but we will all pretend you are. Peoples gonna feel really stupid when this case is finally over.

HIM
OMG If you will look at my post i said I FOUND OUT DURING ALL THIS! No Im not calling LE liars. They didnt release thier FINDINGS, They released the search warrants, you know the pieces of paper that says they can get information. Then they look at evidence recieved FROM the search Warrants. I mean peoples goin feel stupid when its OVER. I WILL tell you however that I feel stupid and I feel guilty for not killing the bitch(ELISA) before her and whoever else did this to zahra.

http://tinyurl.com/2bsc8zg

Wow, wow, and wow.  First, the "I feel guilty for not killing..."   Well that's nice.  People implicate him in a murder, and he shows that he has the will to kill.  Lovely.  Oh and the irony of this statement  "Peoples gonna feel really stupid when this case is finally over."   A doozey.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2011, 01:42:00 PM »

OK, not the greatest news source.  Old article.  But I had seen something mentioned about tasers before; possibly on the search warrants, things they had collected?  I can't recall offhand.  Here's the article:  http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/nov/01/stepmother-abused-her-neighbors-say-ar-499832/

And here's the quote that concerns me:
"The couple went home and gave Elisa Baker the money she was owed, but she demanded more, they said. She and Adam Baker threatened the couple with Tasers, according to the arrest warrant."

Thoughts?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: January 10, 2011, 02:00:04 PM »

Warrants: Zahra Baker's Parents Created "Chainsaw Massacre" With Online Family

HICKORY, N.C. --
Recently unsealed court documents show Zahra Baker's father, Adam and stepmother, Elisa, had a virtual family on a website called imvu.com. It's a site where you create a 3D version of yourself and chat with people.

Records show the Bakers were married in the game and then 2 days before Zahra disappeared killed their family in a sort of "chainsaw massacre."

So far, no one has been charged in Zahra's death. Elisa Baker is in jail on charges of obstructing the investigation.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2011/jan/08/warrants-zahras-baker-created-chainsaw-massacre-on-ar-1318434/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: January 10, 2011, 02:05:14 PM »

Not normally a problem in this thread but we are just posting this reminder:

REMINDER:  WE REQUIRE WHEN POSTING A QUOTE OF AN ARTICLE OR EVEN ANOTHER POSTER THAT YOU EITHER SUPPLY THE LINK OR QUOTE THE POST.  PLEASE DON'T JUST SAY "ACCORDING TO", OR "I READ".  WE ALWAYS WANT A LINK BACK TO THE SOURCE.  WE HAVE NOTICED RECENTLY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING TO DO SO.  THANKS!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: January 10, 2011, 02:52:01 PM »

o/t Starwyn..what is the sinus flush thing?
can you answer me on Musings or on the JSM thread..thanks....

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: January 10, 2011, 03:36:16 PM »

OK, not the greatest news source.  Old article.  But I had seen something mentioned about tasers before; possibly on the search warrants, things they had collected?  I can't recall offhand.  Here's the article:  http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/nov/01/stepmother-abused-her-neighbors-say-ar-499832/

"The couple went home and gave Elisa Baker the money she was owed, but she demanded more, they said. She and Adam Baker threatened the couple with Tasers, according to the arrest warrant."

Thoughts?
My thought is it confirms that Adam is a player in the counter culture lifestyle willingly.
Elisa and Adam were equipped with more than one taser and used violent threats to get money.
Zahra wasn't mentioned, so where was she?
They're both POSs
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: January 10, 2011, 05:27:46 PM »

Somone sent me his FB postings, they grabbed it from HM. Sorry. I am not thinking clearly.
DD was talking to me about the netti pot sinus flush, might do it. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2011, 06:42:12 PM »

Somone sent me his FB postings, they grabbed it from HM. Sorry. I am not thinking clearly.
DD was talking to me about the netti pot sinus flush, might do it. 

let me know the info on that sinus flush..hubs is having problems again!

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: January 10, 2011, 07:15:14 PM »

HICKORY, N.C. --
Recently unsealed court documents show Zahra Baker's father, Adam and stepmother, Elisa, had a virtual family on a website called imvu.com. It's a site where you create a 3D version of yourself and chat with people.

Records show the Bakers were married in the game and then 2 days before Zahra disappeared killed their family in a sort of "chainsaw massacre."

So far, no one has been charged in Zahra's death. Elisa Baker is in jail on charges of obstructing the investigation.

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2011/jan/08/warrants-zahras-baker-created-chainsaw-massacre-on-ar-1318434/

Wow, I was reading the thing about the chainsaw massacre completely differently before. I didn't realize that, virtually, they murdered their FAMILY with chainsaws in the IMVU game.  WTHeck????  I had been reading it as if, as a family, they participated in an online massacre.  For example, I thought maybe it was The Bakers versus a bunch of zombies, or against another team perhaps. 
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: January 10, 2011, 07:57:25 PM »

Thoughts?

OK, I went back because I really wanted to be able to say where I had seen previous mention of tasers and in what context.  What I found were the references to accusations where Adam AND Elisa were both accused of threatening others with bodily harm and with Tasers.  In one accusation, a child's life is threatened.  These are "claims".  I don't know if these cases are currently open (the claims were from May 13), or if they were dismissed, or what happened with them.  I'm still looking stuff up.

Source: http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/12/adam-and-elisa-baker-no-shows-court-appearance-ar-549155/
Excerpt:  "The couple went home and gave Elisa Baker the money she was owed, but she demanded more. She and Adam threatened the couple with Tasers, according to the arrest warrant."

Source: http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/content.detail/id/120331/Police-treating-missing-NC-girl-case-as-homicide-.html?isap=1&nav=759
Excerpt: "Caldwell County Court records show that Bentley filed a complaint May 13 against Elisa Baker, claiming she threatened to kill her and her 7-month-old daughter in a dispute over money. She said Elisa Baker threatened them with a taser and a gun, and Bentley feared for their lives."

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: January 10, 2011, 08:00:36 PM »

Thoughts?

OK, I went back because I really wanted to be able to say where I had seen previous mention of tasers and in what context.  What I found were the references to accusations where Adam AND Elisa were both accused of threatening others with bodily harm and with Tasers.  In one accusation, a child's life is threatened.  These are "claims".  I don't know if these cases are currently open (the claims were from May 13), or if they were dismissed, or what happened with them.  I'm still looking stuff up.

Source: http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/12/adam-and-elisa-baker-no-shows-court-appearance-ar-549155/
Excerpt:  "The couple went home and gave Elisa Baker the money she was owed, but she demanded more. She and Adam threatened the couple with Tasers, according to the arrest warrant."

Source: http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/content.detail/id/120331/Police-treating-missing-NC-girl-case-as-homicide-.html?isap=1&nav=759
Excerpt: "Caldwell County Court records show that Bentley filed a complaint May 13 against Elisa Baker, claiming she threatened to kill her and her 7-month-old daughter in a dispute over money. She said Elisa Baker threatened them with a taser and a gun, and Bentley feared for their lives."

Nevermind, I see that these are some of the cases for which they will be tried - if they ever finally get to the trial!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2011, 11:26:08 PM »

HICKORY, N.C. --

My jaw just stays on the floor in this case. My God, Elesa and Adam are monsters!!
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2011, 01:18:33 AM »

Thoughts?

There were tasers listed as having been collected by police on some of the first search warrants that were released

~Stacy
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2011, 05:49:08 AM »

HICKORY, N.C. --

My jaw just stays on the floor in this case. My God, Elesa and Adam are monsters!!

I am with you CBB, I kept picking my jaw up and then decided to leave it...less bruises that way. I pray that God will bring these horrid people to earthly justice very soon!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2011, 10:12:38 AM »

I would like to see them both on the bad  side of a chainsaw.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2011, 11:58:25 AM »

Hi all monkeys !
I thought I would check in for new info, but 0 !

I decided that coming here 1st in my day or last is the wrong thing to do.

This is all too unsettling, and more so that that as I type Adam Baker walks freely and shares our oxygen ! yikkkes !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.