March 28, 2024, 03:37:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263573 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2011, 01:17:09 PM »

Hi all monkeys !
I thought I would check in for new info, but 0 !

I decided that coming here 1st in my day or last is the wrong thing to do.

This is all too unsettling, and more so that that as I type Adam Baker walks freely and shares our oxygen ! yikkkes !

Hi LEP    I'm holding on to hope Zahra will have justice.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2011, 10:26:00 AM »

A 15 MINUTE SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE LAST NIGHT TURNED INTO 12 HOURS.  SORRY ABOUT THE DOWNTIME.  EVERYTHING SHOULD BE OK NOW.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2011, 06:25:18 PM »

A 15 MINUTE SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE LAST NIGHT TURNED INTO 12 HOURS.  SORRY ABOUT THE DOWNTIME.  EVERYTHING SHOULD BE OK NOW.
I tried to open the door several times to no avail.
I cried most of ther night because I was alone ! LOL

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2011, 06:42:01 PM »

Awe, LEP, you're not alone. 

Btw, O/T where do you get those emoticons you use? 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: January 13, 2011, 01:40:01 AM »

OT: My emoticons ? Which ones ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #185 on: January 13, 2011, 09:30:22 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/the-zahra-project/zahras-bill-as-of-january-6-2011/118338711571842

Zahra's Bill

Section 1: To increase the maximum sentencing for Felony Child Abuse to a term of Life in prison.

Section 2: To increase the maximum sentencing for Misdemeanor Child Abuse to a term of 20 years in prison.

Section 3: Upon second or subsequent count of Felony Child Abuse offender will receive a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of Life in prison.

Section 4: To take action against those who do not follow the duty to report abuse law (statute 7B-301) already in effect, resulting in misdemeanor charges punishable by fines of up to $1000, community service up to 100 hours and/or imprisonment for up to one year.

Section 5: In the event that a minor is abused and/or murdered in the presence of his or her biological, foster, step and/or adopted parent, or legal guardian, and the parent or legal guardian is capable yet does not act in the interest of protecting the child from harm, said parent or legal guardian will automatically be charged with the same charges as the perpetrator.

Section 6: To require biological, foster, step and/or adopted parents and/or legal guardians who have been reported to the Department of Social Services two or more times for abuse or neglect within the previous 12 months to notify the Department of Social Services if they move within ten days of the move.

Section 7: To require social workers who are investigating a report of child abuse or neglect to interview at least three (3) individuals, only one of which may be provided by the parent or caretaker, in order to provide the worker with accurate, legitimate, and verifiable information about the caretaker(s) and/or perpetrator(s) in each individual case.

Section 8: To require social workers to give no more than 24 hours notice of inspection including return visits.

Section 9: To require the Department of Social Services to alert law enforcement within 24 hours of receipt of any report of assault on a child under the age of 18. The Department of Social Services will also provide copies of reports of reported child abuse to law enforcement within 48 hours of receiving the reports, making a police report available on every report received.

Section 10: To require public schools to provide staff and children with state supported, approved curriculum and resources that are implemented at the elementary level regarding identifying, reporting, and preventing child abuse and neglect.

Section 11: To expand the current acceptable maximum age for abandonment of an infant (statute 14-322.3) from 7 days to 18 months.

Section 12: The bill will be enacted in the State of North Carolina.

Section 13: The bill will be enacted July 18, 2011.

an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: January 13, 2011, 10:17:08 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/the-zahra-project/zahras-bill-as-of-january-6-2011/118338711571842

Zahra's Bill

Section 1: To increase the maximum sentencing for Felony Child Abuse to a term of Life in prison.

Section 2: To increase the maximum sentencing for Misdemeanor Child Abuse to a term of 20 years in prison.

Section 3: Upon second or subsequent count of Felony Child Abuse offender will receive a minimum of 20 years to a maximum of Life in prison.

Section 4: To take action against those who do not follow the duty to report abuse law (statute 7B-301) already in effect, resulting in misdemeanor charges punishable by fines of up to $1000, community service up to 100 hours and/or imprisonment for up to one year.

Section 5: In the event that a minor is abused and/or murdered in the presence of his or her biological, foster, step and/or adopted parent, or legal guardian, and the parent or legal guardian is capable yet does not act in the interest of protecting the child from harm, said parent or legal guardian will automatically be charged with the same charges as the perpetrator.

Section 6: To require biological, foster, step and/or adopted parents and/or legal guardians who have been reported to the Department of Social Services two or more times for abuse or neglect within the previous 12 months to notify the Department of Social Services if they move within ten days of the move.

Section 7: To require social workers who are investigating a report of child abuse or neglect to interview at least three (3) individuals, only one of which may be provided by the parent or caretaker, in order to provide the worker with accurate, legitimate, and verifiable information about the caretaker(s) and/or perpetrator(s) in each individual case.

Section 8: To require social workers to give no more than 24 hours notice of inspection including return visits.

Section 9: To require the Department of Social Services to alert law enforcement within 24 hours of receipt of any report of assault on a child under the age of 18. The Department of Social Services will also provide copies of reports of reported child abuse to law enforcement within 48 hours of receiving the reports, making a police report available on every report received.

Section 10: To require public schools to provide staff and children with state supported, approved curriculum and resources that are implemented at the elementary level regarding identifying, reporting, and preventing child abuse and neglect.

Section 11: To expand the current acceptable maximum age for abandonment of an infant (statute 14-322.3) from 7 days to 18 months.

an angelic monkey

Does the lady writing this have a sponsor yet to get this passed?  Last I read in Dec was that her brother has a friend, who is a friend of a Senator, but said Senator had not officially done anything or even officially backed this bill to get it passed.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: January 13, 2011, 11:31:21 AM »

SASSIFRASS, Are you talking about the little Smilies I use?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #188 on: January 13, 2011, 08:33:02 PM »

Sorry, been off line and I didn't want to use O/T space for this thread. Yeah I guess it was you FM. I see some people using emoticons that aren't on the SM list. Like the little chain saw, etc.

I think they are a great depiction of what we feel about EB, Ma Baker, and of course AB.

Gosh, I wish something would happen to give Zahra justice.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2011, 08:36:39 PM »

Zahra's Bill

an angelic monkey

Does the lady writing this have a sponsor yet to get this passed?  Last I read in Dec was that her brother has a friend, who is a friend of a Senator, but said Senator had not officially done anything or even officially backed this bill to get it passed.

This is the response I got when I asked that question:

Kristie Austin Pope This is our final presentation of it. I'm sure it will be rehashed. We have a house rep willing to sponsor it IF HE LIKES IT. So we shall see how it goes. Fingers crossed.
8 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/#!/thezahraproject

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2011, 10:00:02 PM »

Thank you sassifrass.  So it is no where near being called an official bill yet.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2011, 10:45:51 PM »

Sorry, been off line and I didn't want to use O/T space for this thread. Yeah I guess it was you FM. I see some people using emoticons that aren't on the SM list. Like the little chain saw, etc.

I think they are a great depiction of what we feel about EB, Ma Baker, and of course AB.

Gosh, I wish something would happen to give Zahra justice.

O/T SASSI, I left you a message in musings.

I come here everyday hoping, praying to hear there has been more arrests. It is so hard to wait. But wait we will. Your are not forgotten, Zahra angel. an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2011, 07:39:57 AM »

This is slightly OT so please forgive and delete if you feel the need. These are some things I've been dying to share and since Zahra's case is sadly in a slump I thought now would be a good time.

Let me begin by saying that among other things I am a professional astrologer, and there is no need to freak and run because I have no intention of trying to drum up business here because I have more than I can handle in the real world.

And I do realize several forums have astrology sections, and I am not even remotely suggesting there is one needed here. I will say however, in defense of astrology, if someone actually starts one they should at least know what they are doing, quite unlike the 2 so called astrology forums I've happened across.

That being said, let me share something truly amazing with you.

Over the years I've read and studied every available book on the astrology of serial killers. And I knew I would find at least something pertaining to violence in Elisa's chart, but it took me aback when I actually got around to doing it. Everywhere I turned was another indicator of what she is/was capable of.

I honestly thought when I heard her biological daughter say that she is/was terrified of her mother she was exaggerating. She was not. It truly is a miracle that any of E's children are alive!

Some of the astrological info contained here is from the book "Destined For Murder: Profiles of Six Serial Killers" by Young and Rowland. The book studies in depth the natal charts of Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, Kenneth Bianchi/Angelo Buono (Hillside Stranglers), Albert DeSalvo (Boston Strangler), John Wayne Gacy and Dennis Nilsen.

Moon 18° Libra - 18° Libra is a dangerous and homicidal degree. Sabian Symbol - Two men placed under arrest.

Mars square Pluto - Tight square @0°02' applying. A dangerous and violent configuration. Especially if your Mars is OOB (out of bounds, like Elisas. @ +23°41' declination). You are a force to be reckoned with. A desire to dominate or manipulate people that can backfire on you and cause confrontations and power struggles. Worse still, you can become emotionally reactive and vengeful if you don't get things your own way. Injuries are possible in high-risk situations or environments.

Mars with Uranus - Highly volatile and unpredictable nature.

Mars with Saturn - Indicates a cruel streak.

Mars conjunct Sun - Two masculine planets. Confrontational and go for the jugular. Excel at sports if they channel the energy that way, if not they are bullies or always stirring up trouble in other ways. Also have great physical strength.

Sun square Pluto - Projects a dangerous aura and often looks for dark truths.

Jupiter square Neptune - Tendency to exaggerate and a likelihood towards deception. Emotional excesses and impractical behavior. Prone to building a castle in the sky rather than living in the real world.

Saturn opposite Moon - Clashes with authority figures. Overwhelmed and exhausted by family responsibilities. Lack of sympathy towards family and others. Lacks emotional flexibility and optimism when dealing with others and often make them feel ill at ease.

Midpoints:

Pluto = Sun/Uranus +0 21'Seperating
A passionate and self-determining individual. Displaying the power of conviction. A law unto oneself; an uncompromising will. Confronting the new or unfamiliar directly. A slow build-up of stress and tension that is suddenly released. Volatile and reactive behavior. Clashes of will. Dominating others or being dominated. Enforced adjustments and separations. An inherent survival instinct.

Pluto = Neptune/Moon's North Node +0 36'Applying
Depressive and manipulative influences within relationships. Coercing and undermining others - or vice versa. Doubt and suspicion within associations; subversive and deceptive elements. Dubious connections. Mutual distrust. Vindictive connections; destructive power struggles. (Charlatans).

Jupiter - 29° Leo - Doesn't melt into the crowd; violence and destructiveness; imprisonment and violent death. (Donna Walter Henson's "Degrees of the Zodiac")

North Node - 17° Aries - Often connected with tragedies and violence, in either the chart of the attacker or the victim. (Donna Walter Henson's "Degrees of the Zodiac")

South Node - 17° Libra - Violence. A person who will get considerable publicity. (Donna Walter Henson's "Degrees of the Zodiac")

Neptune - 25° Scorpio - Alcoholism. Dumbness. A firm character with reckless disregard for personal danger. (Donna Walter Henson's "Degrees of the Zodiac")

Fixed Star Algol conjunct MC - 26°Taurus - Algol most violent star in the heavens. MC directed to this position arouses mob violence and murderous tendencies; often near 8th house cusp of condemned criminals; often in charts of murderers; decapitation. (Donna Walter Henson's "Degrees of the Zodiac")

My note: Among other things, the MC represents the public eye, public image, etc

About Algol:
Algol, "the demon," or Demon Star, which "blinks" in Perseus (The Hero). It changes in brightness from 2.0 to 3.3 magnitude and back again every 2.9 days. Algol is an eclipsing binary. Algol marks Medusa's severed head and has a reputation for violence and extreme danger. Algol is a name derived from Arabic "Al Ghoul" meaning "demon", "evil spirit" or "devil". The word "alcohol" can also be traced to Al Ghoul. Nature of Mars and Saturn.

Arabic Parts:

Part of Children - 24° Aries - Theories and ideas of doubtful value. Homicidal tendency. Alcoholism. (Donna Walter Henson's "Degrees of the Zodiac")

Zahra didn't have a chance!! Everyone has a few challenging aspects, etc. in their chart. Those are where we learn our lessons in life (by overcoming them). I've done thousands of charts and Elisa's is the worst I've ever seen. Ever. Her's is the chart of a monster.

Zahra, on the other hand had the moon in the twentieth degree of Aquarius. Smile The (Sabian Symbol) meaning of the twentieth degree of Aquarius is: "A big white dove, a message bearer". That about sums it up. Zahra, The Dove.

Sabian Symbol credits:

The Sabian Symbols as an Oracle by Lynda Hill.
360 Degrees of Wisdom: Charting Your Destiny With The Sabian Oracle by Lynda Hill.

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2011, 12:22:29 PM »

Wildingheart~
Thank for the post
which u interpreted
astronomical info on Elisa.

I found it enlightening and interesting.

Thank u for sharing it asnd taking the time !

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: January 15, 2011, 12:53:44 PM »

Yes, and I thank you too WILDINGHEART. I would be interested to see Adam Baker's chart, as I think he was just as involved as Elisa in Zahra's murder. I just can't believe he is just a shell of a man as dumb as the day is long. Thank you again.

Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2011, 02:44:12 PM »

You are both very welcome. Any little thing I can do to contribute to this amazing forum pleases me to no end, because you all do SO much.

I actually did Adam's chart first. And again I knew what would be there.  I would have bet everything I own that he has Neptune conjunct Mercury. And of course, he does.

Neptune is the planet of illusion. Mercury is how we communicate. It doesn't even take an astrologer to see what that is all about. It explains why he can't talk...communicate. He just stands there with that 'duh' look on his face. He's going to make a very interesting witness on the stand. They are going to rip him to shreds, even his Defense attorney will make him look bad.

It isn't stupidity exactly (but it can be), and he actually thinks (illusion-Neptune) that he is communicating (Mercury). And he lies, and in two different ways. First is the way everyone lies. Second is that he doesn't realize he is lying (illusion again), he's a pathological liar.

When a planet is conjunct another planet it's basically blended together. I also rectified his chart and he has Neptune in the 1st house which means:

"You will experience a lack of boundaries between others and yourself, and may show some vagueness in your self-expression. You have the ability to create a fantasy world of your own, and may need to clarify for yourself who you really are." Solar Fire.

Elisa's sin(s) are that of being a monster. The largest number of the so called 'serial killer' themes in Astrology that I (or any other astrologer) found in the charts of Bundy, et al totaled two. Elisa could easily be the biggest case study in history.

Adam's sin is that of omission. He's just a big, dumb, lump who allowed that she-thing to torture, murder and dismember his little girl. And being stupid is no excuse. But I bet you she was the brains and he was the brawn behind the whole thing.

There are a lot of children raised by not so smart people who do an excellent job. It doesn't take brains to raise a child..all it takes is heart.

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2011, 02:55:28 PM »

Wildingheart Have you by any chance done this for Terri Horman and Kyron?

Great work!

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2011, 03:01:20 PM »

Wildingheart Have you by any chance done this for Terri Horman and Kyron?

Great work!

I forgot to say, If you have done one for TH and Ky, can you please post it on the Kyron thread.  an angelic monkey

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: January 16, 2011, 03:51:27 PM »

That was awesome, Wildingheart, Thank You.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: January 16, 2011, 04:20:51 PM »

Yes, thank you Wild!  It's nice to see an informative piece done on such a monster while all is stalled in the case.  I wouldn't mind if Klaas would allow you to do this for all High Profile cases.  You could have your own thread and do those you feel important to the cases with Klaas' permission on each.  Those who don't even believe will be surprised to read these.  If they are on your own thread within the case then nobody can complain about it taking up room if they don't like it.  I happen to believe but know nothing about it.  Thank you again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.