March 28, 2024, 08:53:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263551 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: January 19, 2011, 12:45:50 AM »

Video showing briefcase

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13862219
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: January 19, 2011, 01:17:36 AM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: January 19, 2011, 09:40:09 AM »

there should be fingerprints or dna somewhere on that briefcase! or a hair or a fiber...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: January 19, 2011, 09:58:30 AM »

Ok. I woke up with a new attitude about the bigamy charge. I don't have much hope for what Adam will say. He will probably testify " I wuz at werk." 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: January 19, 2011, 10:11:05 AM »

Kat - have you kept up with the craziness on the FB sites for Zahra?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: January 19, 2011, 06:32:50 PM »

Elisa Baker's ex denies role in Zahra's death (WITH AY ON VIDEO's - 3 VIDEOS)

HICKORY, N.C. – Aaron Young, who was married to Elisa Baker for a decade, and is considered a key figure in the Zahra Baker disappearance and murder investigation told News 14 Carolina on Wednesday that he felt like a father to young girl.

“I loved Zahra just as much as anybody. I got close to her and she was close to me and we always had fun together. (There) ain't no way I could do that to any kid, especially Zahra, because Zahra, like I said, was basically the perfect child,” he said.

Elisa Baker was charged with bigamy earlier this week because authorities say she was still married to Young when she married Adam Baker and became Zahra's stepmother. Young said Zahra called him “Uncle Aaron,” and that relationship, he said, involved him in Zahra's death investigation.

“I know I didn't have anything to do with it whatsoever. I hadn't been around Elisa since February. I'd run into them a couple times and that'd be it. I hadn't even, I'd never been to the house in Hickory. I don't even know what the inside of it looks like,” he said.

Young had spent a lot of time with Elisa, Adam and Zahra Baker and said Elisa was jealous of the attention Zahra recieved.

“I didn't see physical abuse firsthand. I seen some bruises on her and she would basically say the same thing Elisa said. She'd fall, she tripped and fell into the sink one time. I guess people just believed it because Zahra was telling the same thing that Elisa was and Zahra loved Elisa like her own mother and she called her 'mum,' said Young.

Young said he reported abuse to Social Services in February, around the time he lost contact with the Bakers. He found out Zahra was missing when everyone else did

“I thought she ran away because of all the emotional abuse and stuff, that was my hopes anyway. I hoped she ran away,” he said.

Then he heard more details and that Elisa was a suspect.

“I don't know anybody that would be involved. but I know Elisa is capable of doing this herself. She's not this weak woman, you know, that people want to think she is. She's strong enough to handle her own. She could do all this herself.

Young said Adam Baker is a good man with a big heart and he has a hard time believing he had something to do with Zarha's death.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/635567/elisa-baker-s-ex-denies-role-in-zahra-s-death

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 19, 2011, 06:42:49 PM »

When watching the above videos you think they are over and then they keep going.  Don't click the next one too soon.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: January 19, 2011, 07:13:59 PM »

HICKORY, N.C. – Aaron Young, who was married to Elisa Baker for a decade, and is considered a key figure in the Zahra Baker disappearance and murder investigation told News 14 Carolina on Wednesday that he felt like a father to young girl.

“I loved Zahra just as much as anybody. I got close to her and she was close to me and we always had fun together. (There) ain't no way I could do that to any kid, especially Zahra, because Zahra, like I said, was basically the perfect child,” he said.

Elisa Baker was charged with bigamy earlier this week because authorities say she was still married to Young when she married Adam Baker and became Zahra's stepmother. Young said Zahra called him “Uncle Aaron,” and that relationship, he said, involved him in Zahra's death investigation.

“I know I didn't have anything to do with it whatsoever. I hadn't been around Elisa since February. I'd run into them a couple times and that'd be it. I hadn't even, I'd never been to the house in Hickory. I don't even know what the inside of it looks like,” he said.

Young had spent a lot of time with Elisa, Adam and Zahra Baker and said Elisa was jealous of the attention Zahra recieved.

“I didn't see physical abuse firsthand. I seen some bruises on her and she would basically say the same thing Elisa said. She'd fall, she tripped and fell into the sink one time. I guess people just believed it because Zahra was telling the same thing that Elisa was and Zahra loved Elisa like her own mother and she called her 'mum,' said Young.

Young said he reported abuse to Social Services in February, around the time he lost contact with the Bakers. He found out Zahra was missing when everyone else did

“I thought she ran away because of all the emotional abuse and stuff, that was my hopes anyway. I hoped she ran away,” he said.

“I don't know anybody that would be involved. but I know Elisa is capable of doing this herself. She's not this weak woman, you know, that people want to think she is. She's strong enough to handle her own. She could do all this herself.

Young said Adam Baker is a good man with a big heart and he has a hard time believing he had something to do with Zarha's death.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/635567/elisa-baker-s-ex-denies-role-in-zahra-s-death

AY also said Adam was a "macho man" and he was afraid of telling Adam about being married to Elisa. (My eyes are crossed from staring at the strange piercings. What is that all about?)  He also states he didn't see any abuse of Zahra, but says he wrote a letter to Child Protection Services to complain about the abuse. I wonder what the real breakup between AY and Alisa back in February was about.

He kept saying he hadn't see Zahra since February. Was it over the letter? He was seeing the abuse all along. So why did he write the letter then? He said he would see Elisa and Adam out and about after that and would speak, but he never saw Zahra with them.

Why is everyone protecting Adam? Even his husband-in-law! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: January 19, 2011, 07:15:53 PM »

I don't know Fanny.  I was shocked when AY said he thought IMVU was only a place to chat in and did not know all that other stuff was going on   
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #269 on: January 19, 2011, 07:23:17 PM »

I can only imagine how very proud Home Depot and Tony Stewart are to know that AY is wearing their pit crew ball cap during these interviews.
Tony is a strong advocate for children and donates money and time to the Victory Junction Gang and other Children Charities.
Infuriating
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: January 19, 2011, 07:31:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys, the thing that struck me about that interview with AY was his voice and how softly spoken he was.  Also when people talk the cadence of their voice normally rises up and down, with AY his cadence is flat, calm and emotionless and it also struck me that AB speaks the same way, softly, calmly and with no emotion, remember the 911 call.  Is this a "type" that EB goes for in her men or do they turn out that way after living with her?  It's weird, IMO of course.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: January 19, 2011, 07:41:41 PM »

I don't know Fanny.  I was shocked when AY said he thought IMVU was only a place to chat in and did not know all that other stuff was going on   

I have been afraid to go there and even look. But if you are into the fantasy life, it would seem you would know about something like that too if you were interested enough to join. What did he do? Go in there and dress in stockings and a boa and chat? (I really don't know where that came from. I'm trying real hard not to get mad.) I don't think there was a single normal person in Zahra's life. The whole fam damily is nuts and weird!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: January 19, 2011, 07:43:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys, the thing that struck me about that interview with AY was his voice and how softly spoken he was.  Also when people talk the cadence of their voice normally rises up and down, with AY his cadence is flat, calm and emotionless and it also struck me that AB speaks the same way, softly, calmly and with no emotion, remember the 911 call.  Is this a "type" that EB goes for in her men or do they turn out that way after living with her?  It's weird, IMO of course.

She probably scared the emotion out of them. She scares me just to see her picture. She must have sucked Adam's brains out of his head. He acts like he's had a lobotomy.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: January 19, 2011, 07:49:06 PM »

So, Elisa is a serial bigamist?
She married him in 1998 and didn't get divorced until 1999 from her prior husband?

I have no words (that are printable) for these monsters.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: January 19, 2011, 07:53:20 PM »

She married him in 1998 and didn't get divorced until 1999 from her prior husband?

But she not a felon. With all her past crap, she is still not a felon.   

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: January 19, 2011, 07:56:15 PM »

But she not a felon. With all her past crap, she is still not a felon.   

She will be (eventually..if these SA's get their acts together, evah)

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: January 19, 2011, 08:22:51 PM »

Yeah, and Adam Baker married Elisa Baker so he must have thought she was a sweetheart; shows how much he knows!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 19, 2011, 08:53:02 PM »

She probably scared the emotion out of them. She scares me just to see her picture. She must have sucked Adam's brains out of his head. He acts like he's had a lobotomy.
She's a succubus!  She woos these brain dead doofs and then takes em for all the disability checks she can get her fat grubby hands on. 
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: January 19, 2011, 10:27:12 PM »

AY also said Adam was a "macho man" and he was afraid of telling Adam about being married to Elisa. (My eyes are crossed from staring at the strange piercings. What is that all about?)  He also states he didn't see any abuse of Zahra, but says he wrote a letter to Child Protection Services to complain about the abuse. I wonder what the real breakup between AY and Alisa back in February was about.

He kept saying he hadn't see Zahra since February. Was it over the letter? He was seeing the abuse all along. So why did he write the letter then? He said he would see Elisa and Adam out and about after that and would speak, but he never saw Zahra with them.

Why is everyone protecting Adam? Even his husband-in-law! 

LOL @ husband-in-law!!!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: January 20, 2011, 01:10:33 PM »

My oops ... I meant to say that AY married EB...   It's odd how now AY seems to be implying that EB is perfectly capable of doing everything on her own, and not to believe the weak-woman persona she put on.  I wonder if he's doing it because he didn't have a part of it and a) just hates her, b) really believes it, c) knows more about what she's into than he's letting on... or if he DID have part in it and is trying to deflect the attention from his role.  I wonder if she has seen the interview, and what her reaction to it would be.

I also noted that he admits he saw the emotional abuse... accidentally admits, that is.  Then he has to do some fancy dance steps to say that of *course* he never saw any of the physical.  Even though he saw bruises, and knew she was emotionally abusing the child.

I don't know if any of y'all ever had abusive situations, but from my experience I got over the physical stuff rather easily; it's the mental stuff, particularly when you're not grown yet (and even if you are) that really messes you up .... to a certain point.  Obviously they're both totally unacceptable, but that's the point - they're BOTH unacceptable and a lot of people let the mental go on, didn't they?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.