April 16, 2024, 12:36:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 264105 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: January 20, 2011, 02:07:35 PM »

My oops ... I meant to say that AY married EB...   It's odd how now AY seems to be implying that EB is perfectly capable of doing everything on her own, and not to believe the weak-woman persona she put on.  I wonder if he's doing it because he didn't have a part of it and a) just hates her, b) really believes it, c) knows more about what she's into than he's letting on... or if he DID have part in it and is trying to deflect the attention from his role.  I wonder if she has seen the interview, and what her reaction to it would be.

I also noted that he admits he saw the emotional abuse... accidentally admits, that is.  Then he has to do some fancy dance steps to say that of *course* he never saw any of the physical.  Even though he saw bruises, and knew she was emotionally abusing the child.

I don't know if any of y'all ever had abusive situations, but from my experience I got over the physical stuff rather easily; it's the mental stuff, particularly when you're not grown yet (and even if you are) that really messes you up .... to a certain point.  Obviously they're both totally unacceptable, but that's the point - they're BOTH unacceptable and a lot of people let the mental go on, didn't they?

Actually, I think Elisa looks big enough, bad enough, and mean enough to do this by herself. I have no doubt about that. But I don't think she did. Adam would have to be catatonic not to know, see, and smell what happened. He lived, slept, bathed (maybe), went to the toilet, played on the computer, and ate in the same place all this took place. He lied about when he last saw Zahra, and had to know that was Elisa's writing on the ransom note.  Naw! Elisa had help, and I think it is obvious who did helped. Did others know about it? You betcha'. MOO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: January 20, 2011, 03:30:02 PM »

My oops ... I meant to say that AY married EB...   It's odd how now AY seems to be implying that EB is perfectly capable of doing everything on her own, and not to believe the weak-woman persona she put on.  I wonder if he's doing it because he didn't have a part of it and a) just hates her, b) really believes it, c) knows more about what she's into than he's letting on... or if he DID have part in it and is trying to deflect the attention from his role.  I wonder if she has seen the interview, and what her reaction to it would be.

I also noted that he admits he saw the emotional abuse... accidentally admits, that is.  Then he has to do some fancy dance steps to say that of *course* he never saw any of the physical.  Even though he saw bruises, and knew she was emotionally abusing the child.

I don't know if any of y'all ever had abusive situations, but from my experience I got over the physical stuff rather easily; it's the mental stuff, particularly when you're not grown yet (and even if you are) that really messes you up .... to a certain point.  Obviously they're both totally unacceptable, but that's the point - they're BOTH unacceptable and a lot of people let the mental go on, didn't they?

Actually, I think Elisa looks big enough, bad enough, and mean enough to do this by herself. I have no doubt about that. But I don't think she did. Adam would have to be catatonic not to know, see, and smell what happened. He lived, slept, bathed (maybe), went to the toilet, played on the computer, and ate in the same place all this took place. He lied about when he last saw Zahra, and had to know that was Elisa's writing on the ransom note.  Naw! Elisa had help, and I think it is obvious who did helped. Did others know about it? You betcha'. MOO

Oh, I agree with every word you typed, Fanny!

Yes indeedy.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: January 20, 2011, 03:42:00 PM »

I agree; I think she looks as weak as a bulldozer!  I do not, however, believe that she would be able to handle the chainsaws, and the outdoor equipment as well without Adam's help.  I think it is pretty obvious that he not only knew but helped.  I feel this particularly if her death date was Sept 24, and we really have no reason to believe that Elisa was making that date up - except if she did it to implicate Adam along with herself.  But I doubt it. 

I am really frustrated that Adam isn't in jail, at least awaiting his day in court for this.  Mr. Nice Guy (to AY, whose judgement I think is highly suspect) was implicated as being just as threatening, just as dangerous, as ELisa by her daughter.  If he weren't involved actively in the threats to EB's daughter, why would she have implicated him if he's such a great guy?  She wouldn't have; she would have let it all be on her mom.  But she did, and I think that means that whatever the true level of threat there was, he was completely involved.

I watch the interview about Zahra - the only time I see any evidence of what looks like truly being sad about anything (and I'm not talking about that little snuffling crap at the end of the interview where he turns to the detective) is when he gets choked up about not having had contact with his wife.  I think that he really did get taken in by her, even if in a non-healthy codependent someone-finally-wants-me-way, enough so to have done just about anything she said - particularly if it meant covering up for the death of his daughter because he would get in trouble for it.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #283 on: January 20, 2011, 03:42:01 PM »

Yes indeedy.

Spot on!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 20, 2011, 06:32:17 PM »

Kat - have you kept up with the craziness on the FB sites for Zahra?
Not, just too much bs.
But the briefcase intrigues me. I want fingerprints of AB and EB on it. I reaaly think this could be a biggie. I did see part of AY on Y-Tube last nite His demeanor is not what I expected at all. Seems ( maybe I was drunk, lol  ? ) harmless and maybe he is just misguided. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 20, 2011, 07:54:48 PM »

Not, just too much bs.
But the briefcase intrigues me. I want fingerprints of AB and EB on it. I reaaly think this could be a biggie. I did see part of AY on Y-Tube last nite His demeanor is not what I expected at all. Seems ( maybe I was drunk, lol  ? ) harmless and maybe he is just misguided. 

Readers digest version.

There was a poster on HM that presented themselves as a male and had the nick of Dick Tracy a supporter of Adam.  Got banned for attacking Emily.  Pops up on FB.  Someone there sleuthed them and found out that it was actually a woman, (not with 9 " twins TG!) but she is a lawyer (not on this case) who has been on boards floating theories for a book she is writing about the case calling it research.  She even supposedly asked one of the posters in Australia to go get Emily's custody papers and send them to her in the US.  Now she has outted herself, admitted the whole male alter ego and is righteous about anyone who chides her for what she did as her rights were harmed when she was outted as she started getting calls all hours of the night and if people get mad they should be mad at the person who outted her in the first place.  She stated something to the effect of  if you liked her posts as a male what difference is it if she is really a female. 

Why do these cases bring out these kinds     

I am hoping all her nonsense does not delay the arrest of anyone as she has popped up as a speaking head on one of the newscasts about the Zahra case.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 20, 2011, 08:03:06 PM »

Not, just too much bs.

Readers digest version.

There was a poster on HM that presented themselves as a male and had the nick of Dick Tracy a supporter of Adam.  Got banned for attacking Emily.  Pops up on FB.  Someone there sleuthed them and found out that it was actually a woman, (not with 9 " twins TG!) but she is a lawyer (not on this case) who has been on boards floating theories for a book she is writing about the case calling it research.  She even supposedly asked one of the posters in Australia to go get Emily's custody papers and send them to her in the US.  Now she has outted herself, admitted the whole male alter ego and is righteous about anyone who chides her for what she did as her rights were harmed when she was outted as she started getting calls all hours of the night and if people get mad they should be mad at the person who outted her in the first place.  She stated something to the effect of  if you liked her posts as a male what difference is it if she is really a female. 

I am hoping all her nonsense does not delay the arrest of anyone as she has popped up as a speaking head on one of the newscasts about the Zahra case.   

Do you know which newscasts she was on?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 20, 2011, 08:08:43 PM »

Not, just too much bs.

Readers digest version.

he/she is on this one starting at 00:42

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/635510/stepmother-of-zahra-baker-faces-bigamy-charge
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: January 20, 2011, 08:16:13 PM »

Not, just too much bs.

Readers digest version.

he/she is on this one starting at 00:42 00:30

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/635510/stepmother-of-zahra-baker-faces-bigamy-charge

Self correct: starts at 00:30 on this video
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 20, 2011, 08:57:21 PM »

Not, just too much bs.

Readers digest version.

he/she is on this one starting at 00:42 00:30

Self correct: starts at 00:30 on this video

I saw that. They didn't even explain why she was on there. It just said she was an author. Where do these creatures come from?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: January 20, 2011, 09:32:21 PM »

I remember Dick Tracey, the one on the Hink. Knew there had been a banning, but didn't know for what. The Hink didn't like EB being attacked.
BTW Fanny, your AB /AY husbands-in law cracked me up and we has a laff about it .
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: January 20, 2011, 09:44:06 PM »

I remember Dick Tracey, the one on the Hink. Knew there had been a banning, but didn't know for what. The Hink didn't like EB being attacked.
BTW Fanny, your AB /AY husbands-in law cracked me up and we has a laff about it .

Stuff just pops out of my mouth sometimes. I guess that is no surprise to anybody.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: January 20, 2011, 10:58:29 PM »

Stuff just pops out of my mouth sometimes. I guess that is no surprise to anybody.

Always a *good* surprise!  Smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: January 20, 2011, 11:46:06 PM »

Yes indeedy.

Ditto

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #294 on: January 21, 2011, 05:56:59 AM »

Rolling Eyes Bigamy .... Rolling Eyes That should be the least of anyone's worries!! Where are the murder charges????

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #295 on: January 21, 2011, 10:05:22 AM »

Rolling Eyes Bigamy .... Rolling Eyes That should be the least of anyone's worries!! Where are the murder charges????

Chat House Cares WCNC reporting - Elisa bigamy charge cont to March 7. Adam's bad check charges cont til April 29.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=h#!/pages/Chat-House-Cares/421452420149

NEWTON, NC (WBTV) – The father and step-mother of Zahra Baker were both scheduled to face a judge Friday morning but their cases were continued to a future date.

http://hickory.wbtv.com/content/blanket-found-week-possibly-related-zahra-case

All I have to say is...That's crap!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 21, 2011, 10:21:59 AM »

Chat House Cares WCNC reporting - Elisa bigamy charge cont to March 7. Adam's bad check charges cont til April 29.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=h#!/pages/Chat-House-Cares/421452420149

NEWTON, NC (WBTV) – The father and step-mother of Zahra Baker were both scheduled to face a judge Friday morning but their cases were continued to a future date.

http://hickory.wbtv.com/content/blanket-found-week-possibly-related-zahra-case

All I have to say is...That's crap!

Adam will be out on the town till after Easter. It blisters my chaps to think this is happening. We want dangerous people to be in jail, not traipsing around Hickory or anywhere else. By the time he goes to court, he could find another wife and be married again. A man like him needs a woman to boss him around. If Mama Baker leaves him alone, he will have to have someone. If I find out he is smoozing at happy hour at a bar somewhere, I will probably have a meltdown. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 21, 2011, 11:46:06 AM »

NC girl's stepmother to be arraigned on new charge

NEWTON, N.C. (AP) - The stepmother of a disabled girl who died under mysterious circumstances is set to be arraigned in a North Carolina jail on charges of being married to more than one man.
      The Catawba County district attorney's office says 42-year-old Elisa Baker will be arraigned Friday in the jail where she's being held on charges of obstructing justice in the investigation of her stepdaughter's death.
      Prosecutors say she married the father of 10-year-old Zahra Baker while still married to another man. Zahra was reported missing in October, and police later found her remains. No one has been charged in her death.
      Adam Baker is free on bond while facing unrelated charges. He had a scheduled court appearance in Newton on Friday, but it was postponed until April.

http://www2.wnct.com/news/2011/jan/21/3/bigamy-court-date-planned-nc-girls-stepmother-ar-713257/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: January 21, 2011, 11:47:35 AM »

Elisa Baker facing yet another charge while sitting in jail

NEWTON, NC (WBTV) - The stepmother of a dead Hickory girl is now facing even more charges as she sits in the Catawba County Jail.

Elisa Baker, who lead authorities to the dismembered body of 10-year-old Zahra Baker, was hit with another worthless check charge this week.

Related: Follow the entire Zahra Baker case

Elisa Baker, 42, is in the Catawba County Jail on several worthless check charges and on a charge for obstruction of justice, for allegedly writing a fake ransom note when Zahra went missing in early October, police have said.

The latest worthless check charge – from Catawba County – is now added to the other 6 "simple worthless check" charges against Baker.

This was an active week in the Zahra Baker case: Eliza Baker was already indicted this week for bigamy after police said she was not divorced from a man before being married to Zahra's father, Adam Baker is the summer of 2008. (Read the story about the bigamy indictment)

Also, a briefcase was found in woods near where parts of Zahra's body was found, which contains a blanket that might have blood on it. (Read the story about the briefcase)

This week's worthless check charge has a $500 bond, which now brings the total bond for Elisa Baker in the Catawba County Jail to $96,700.

No one has been charged in the death of Zahra, but Elisa Baker did tell authorities that her blood, bones and bodily fluid could be found in the pipes of the Hickory house, according to warrants.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13884076
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 21, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »

NC girl's stepmother to be arraigned on new charge

NEWTON, N.C. -- The stepmother of a disabled girl who died under mysterious circumstances is set to be arraigned in a North Carolina jail on charges of being married to more than one man.

The Catawba County district attorney's office says 42-year-old Elisa Baker will be arraigned Friday in the jail where she's being held on charges of obstructing justice in the investigation of her stepdaughter's death.

Prosecutors say she married the father of 10-year-old Zahra Baker while still married to another man. Zahra was reported missing in October, and police later found her remains. No one has been charged in her death.

Adam Baker is free on bond while facing unrelated charges. He had a scheduled court appearance in Newton on Friday, but it was postponed until April.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/01/21/934762/bigamy-court-date-planned-for.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.