March 28, 2024, 04:55:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263532 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: January 22, 2011, 02:34:52 PM »

Little Zahra, with your big heart, I am still waiting for the justice that should be yours.  You are not forgotten!

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: January 22, 2011, 02:50:18 PM »

Thank you for that lovely picture, Brandi.  You know, that picture of Zahra was my favorite at the start.  I don't know if you see in the full picture, but she has a cute little thing going on around her prosthetic leg - sort of decorative going with her outfit.  The otufit is kind of a little gothy, in a cute kid way, and I thought "wow - I'd give anything to have a kid like that, except I'd probably hug the stuffing out of her too hard!"  I mean seriously - look at that face beaming and try to keep your arms from forming a big ol' come-here-and-give-us-a-hug motion!  It's just not possible.

I can't believe anyone could ever .....  I can't even finish what I'm typing.  Sad
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: January 22, 2011, 03:13:43 PM »

Thank you for that lovely picture, Brandi.  You know, that picture of Zahra was my favorite at the start.  I don't know if you see in the full picture, but she has a cute little thing going on around her prosthetic leg - sort of decorative going with her outfit.  The otufit is kind of a little gothy, in a cute kid way, and I thought "wow - I'd give anything to have a kid like that, except I'd probably hug the stuffing out of her too hard!"  I mean seriously - look at that face beaming and try to keep your arms from forming a big ol' come-here-and-give-us-a-hug motion!  It's just not possible.

I can't believe anyone could ever .....  I can't even finish what I'm typing.  Sad

Here is the original to which I believe you are referring:

I agree, she was a ray of sunshine in her short life.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: January 22, 2011, 04:49:10 PM »

Here is the original to which I believe you are referring:

I agree, she was a ray of sunshine in her short life.

Yes ma'am, that's the one.  Smile  She's just cute as a bug.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: January 22, 2011, 11:00:49 PM »

What about the man sent Elisa $10,000? Did all ex husbands are from other countries? maybe she was getting married with people from outside for $ and greencards....who knows....that woman is disgusting anyway....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 23, 2011, 12:27:56 AM »

What about the man sent Elisa $10,000? Did all ex husbands are from other countries? maybe she was getting married with people from outside for $ and greencards....who knows....that woman is disgusting anyway....

Very good thought CECILITA! Seven husbands could just be the tip of the iceberg.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 23, 2011, 03:05:26 AM »

Baker's first marriage was in 1985 to Jerry Alan Winkler in Caldwell County.  In 1997, she was married to Jeffrey Russell Allred in Caldwell County.

Her third marriage was to Adam Baker, whom she met online.  They were married about two years ago.
http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/who-elisa-baker

Then she "married" Adam.

So far, from this info, she was probably married to Allred when she "married" Young.

I read her marriage to Winkler was annulled.

So I only see one possibly valid marriage. To Allred. Wonder if she ever got divorced from him.

What a mess. Guess all this will come out in the bigamy trial.

Just shows what an irresponsible, conniving individual she is.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: January 23, 2011, 09:12:41 AM »

I don't like to use the word hate but I absolutely HATE this woman.  Have we heard anything about her Mother?  Would love to know more about this piece of trash from birth to first marriage.  Was she always this evil, etc.?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: January 23, 2011, 03:14:44 PM »

It's very very difficult to get a green card based on marriage.  Unfortunately, I might have been a victim of that.  I was married to an Englishman and we were trying to get his green card.  They really do a lot of investigation, even requiring that you could prove that you've consummated the marriage if they require you to.  (I nearly died when I read THAT question on the forms!!)  It is even more difficult if the person entering the country overstayed their visa waiver, as my ex-husband did.  (We didn't do our research - thought that if we can go there 6 months, they can come here 6 months - but a visitor/business waiver is only 3 months).  It was nearly impossible to get him back into the country much less his green-card for permanent residency.  Adam will be facing all of the same (before this incident) minus being out of the country and unable to get back in. 

But you know, I've not forgotten the $10k bit - a man from England, or London if I recall the rumors correctly.  I wonder if they ever found anything out about that through Elisa's bank records.  I had a very sick feeling about that - missing little girl, lots of internet access, a guy paying her money for something.... and that was before Zahra was found, much less after with the sexual assault allegations and whatnot.

I'm sorry, but I feel that Elisa's character is SO depraved that I could imagine her selling - anything of Zahra for drug money.  Pictures, or worse.  I doubt that someone overseas would send money just for a crush, not that much money, not even for sexy-talk.  You'd want something, and pictures of Elisa I'm SURE wouldn't be worth that much.  I hate where I'm going with this..... I feel sick now.  Sad
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: January 23, 2011, 03:18:06 PM »

It's very very difficult to get a green card based on marriage.  Unfortunately, I might have been a victim of that.  I was married to an Englishman and we were trying to get his green card.  They really do a lot of investigation, even requiring that you could prove that you've consummated the marriage if they require you to.  (I nearly died when I read THAT question on the forms!!)  It is even more difficult if the person entering the country overstayed their visa waiver, as my ex-husband did.  (We didn't do our research - thought that if we can go there 6 months, they can come here 6 months - but a visitor/business waiver is only 3 months).  It was nearly impossible to get him back into the country much less his green-card for permanent residency.  Adam will be facing all of the same (before this incident) minus being out of the country and unable to get back in. 

But you know, I've not forgotten the $10k bit - a man from England, or London if I recall the rumors correctly.  I wonder if they ever found anything out about that through Elisa's bank records.  I had a very sick feeling about that - missing little girl, lots of internet access, a guy paying her money for something.... and that was before Zahra was found, much less after with the sexual assault allegations and whatnot.

I'm sorry, but I feel that Elisa's character is SO depraved that I could imagine her selling - anything of Zahra for drug money.  Pictures, or worse.  I doubt that someone overseas would send money just for a crush, not that much money, not even for sexy-talk.  You'd want something, and pictures of Elisa I'm SURE wouldn't be worth that much.  I hate where I'm going with this..... I feel sick now.  Sad

Erm, I read my own first paragraph and want to clarify about being a victim.... I meant that I suspect that I was a victim of someone else wanting to get their green card.  I don't know for sure, as I married and wanted my husband here for the traditional reasons - I was stupidly in love and thought we were going to live happily ever after. lol  I just realized that the "researching" and whatnot kind of read like we were both trying to pull something over on INS.  If pulling was going on, it was all him.  Razz   Im such a dork - I don't know why I even feel I had to explain that. 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: January 23, 2011, 03:33:00 PM »

I don't like to use the word hate but I absolutely HATE this woman.  Have we heard anything about her Mother?  Would love to know more about this piece of trash from birth to first marriage.  Was she always this evil, etc.?

I am with you on the "hate" part. There are some things in this world that my mind refuses to wrap around and digest and the only option I have is to then direct my emotions towards it. Hate is all I can do to get past this case and yes I hate that woman.
Starwynn where you are going with your thoughts about the man in England is more than I can bear.
Sadly, I hope hateful things for her and her associates.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: January 23, 2011, 03:37:36 PM »

Elisa used a picture of one of her young adult daughters for her profile pic on the web to lure men in....seems like children, her own and anybody else's were just a means to end for her. I don't think Elisa has any moral consciousness, among other things.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: January 23, 2011, 04:42:06 PM »

Baker's first marriage was in 1985 to Jerry Alan Winkler in Caldwell County.  In 1997, she was married to Jeffrey Russell Allred in Caldwell County.

Her third marriage was to Adam Baker, whom she met online.  They were married about two years ago.

Then she "married" Adam.

So far, from this info, she was probably married to Allred when she "married" Young.

So I only see one possibly valid marriage. To Allred. Wonder if she ever got divorced from him.

I an NO expert in mental health issues, but IMO,
I feel that among many things, Elisa is a sociopath, with a severe personality disorder.

Makes her OWN rules, ignores the laws, and has NO conscience !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 23, 2011, 06:23:12 PM »

Then she "married" Adam.

I feel that among many things, Elisa is a sociopath, with a severe personality disorder.

...and up until the time Zahra was reported missing, Elisa had pretty much gotten away with all her antics, missing court appearances, using aliases, moving around, never paying any consequences as far as I can see.

She is right where she belongs. Well, until the fires in hell get stoked.

JMO.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: January 23, 2011, 06:29:59 PM »

Then she "married" Adam.

...and up until the time Zahra was reported missing, Elisa had pretty much gotten away with all her antics, missing court appearances, using aliases, moving around, never paying any consequences as far as I can see.

JMO.

BBM

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: January 23, 2011, 06:46:05 PM »

Then she "married" Adam.

JMO.

BBM

Yup...all traits and behaviors associated with a sociopath...

I wouldn't be surprised if Elisa already has her sights set on her next husband...Satan. I almost feel sorry for him.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 23, 2011, 07:58:07 PM »

Then she "married" Adam.

JMO.

BBM

Yup...all traits and behaviors associated with a sociopath...

I wouldn't be surprised if Elisa already has her sights set on her next husband...Satan. I almost feel sorry for him.

Knowing how her mind works, she is probably working on setting up another patsy, even from jail. All these creeps get letters from admirers. Horrible as she is, she is probably getting her share too. What an awful thought. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: January 23, 2011, 08:21:51 PM »

I think I'm just more shocked that seven people would actually MARRY that horrible creature!!!!

lol..that was exactly what my post was going to be! almost exact words~

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: January 23, 2011, 08:59:46 PM »

(condensed a bit)
Knowing how her mind works, she is probably working on setting up another patsy, even from jail. All these creeps get letters from admirers. Horrible as she is, she is probably getting her share too. What an awful thought. 

Of course she is.  She wasn't even sure her marriage was over, and already she was chatting up at least one guy - who ended up being the owner of that serial-murder-website guy.  If you read her letter, it reads just like any one of THAT type of woman who talks about how they have been betrayed by their guy SO badly (nevermind what she did to his daughter) and is fawning and asking all about him, like she's interested.  /gagreflexkicksin  Bet she was shocked when she learned she had been used.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #339 on: January 23, 2011, 09:33:53 PM »

I'm so anxious to see justice begin for Zahra! What happened to this child is so horrendous it's unimaginable. Right now we have a better picture of what Elisa put her through, but there's no way all that went on without Adam knowing, so I figure that if he knew and didn't protect Zahra, then he probably piled on as well.

I'm more than ready for Adam to be behind bars and for them both to feel a little taste of the fear and pain they caused sweet Zahra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.