March 28, 2024, 02:26:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263526 times)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 24, 2011, 02:12:38 AM »

I'm so anxious to see justice begin for Zahra! What happened to this child is so horrendous it's unimaginable. Right now we have a better picture of what Elisa put her through, but there's no way all that went on without Adam knowing, so I figure that if he knew and didn't protect Zahra, then he probably piled on as well.

I'm more than ready for Adam to be behind bars and for them both to feel a little taste of the fear and pain they caused sweet Zahra.
A M E N !  U said it all  quite well !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: January 24, 2011, 03:27:06 AM »

Baker's first marriage was in 1985 to Jerry Alan Winkler in Caldwell County.  In 1997, she was married to Jeffrey Russell Allred in Caldwell County.

Her third marriage was to Adam Baker, whom she met online.  They were married about two years ago.
http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/who-elisa-baker

Then she "married" Adam.

So far, from this info, she was probably married to Allred when she "married" Young.

I read her marriage to Winkler was annulled.

So I only see one possibly valid marriage. To Allred. Wonder if she ever got divorced from him.

What a mess. Guess all this will come out in the bigamy trial.

Just shows what an irresponsible, conniving individual she is.

I an NO expert in mental health issues, but IMO,
I feel that among many things, Elisa is a sociopath, with a severe personality disorder.

Makes her OWN rules, ignores the laws, and has NO conscience !

Lake Erie - I'm no expert on mental health issues, but IMO, the following description fits:

Psychopath – Elisa is a psychopath.

(snip)  “…the term used for a personality disorder characterized by an abnormal lack of empathy combined with strongly amoral conduct but masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal.”   (snip)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

This is interesting, too:

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: January 24, 2011, 03:37:41 AM »

Baker's first marriage was in 1985 to Jerry Alan Winkler in Caldwell County.  In 1997, she was married to Jeffrey Russell Allred in Caldwell County.

Her third marriage was to Adam Baker, whom she met online.  They were married about two years ago.

Then she "married" Adam.

So far, from this info, she was probably married to Allred when she "married" Young.

So I only see one possibly valid marriage. To Allred. Wonder if she ever got divorced from him.

I feel that among many things, Elisa is a sociopath, with a severe personality disorder.

...and up until the time Zahra was reported missing, Elisa had pretty much gotten away with all her antics, missing court appearances, using aliases, moving around, never paying any consequences as far as I can see.

She is right where she belongs. Well, until the fires in hell get stoked.

JMO.

Brandi - here, here!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: January 25, 2011, 06:48:30 PM »

/sigh   Why am I *not* reading on here today that Adam has been arrested?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 25, 2011, 07:01:18 PM »

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13907414
Death certificate lists Zahra's cause of death as 'pending'
January 25, 2011

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - A death certificate for Zahra Baker has been filed with the Catawba County Register of Deeds office.

The certificate sets the date of death on October 26, the date remains were found in Caldwell County. The remains of the 10-year-old girl have been found in at least two different places and her stepmother has said that the girl was dismembered after she died, according to search warrants.
The cause of death on the certificate is listed as "Pending." There is a notation that an autopsy was conducted at the state medical examiner's office and that the remains are still there.

It is not unusual, say authorities, for cause of death to be listed as "Pending" if the medical examiner is still awaiting more test results or information from investigators. Authorities would not comment whether that was the case.

The date of death can also be changed depending on test results and information obtained through an investigation.

In search warrants released earlier this month, Elisa Baker was quoted as telling police Zahra died on September 24. In other search warrants, Elisa Baker also said that Zahra's bones, blood and bodily fluids could be found in pipes at the family's home.

Elisa Baker, 42, is in the Catawba County Jail on several worthless check charges and on a charge for obstruction of justice, for allegedly writing a fake ransom note when Zahra went missing in early October, police have said.

She was scheduled to appear in court last Friday, but instead had the bigamy charge served to her while she was in jail and $10,000 more added to her bond.

The latest worthless check charge – from Catawba County – is now also added to the other 6 "simple worthless check" charges against Baker.

Last week was an active week in the Zahra Baker case: Eliza Baker was already indicted this week for bigamy after police said she was not divorced from a man before being married to Zahra's father, Adam Baker is the summer of 2008. (Read the story about the bigamy indictment)

Also, a briefcase was found in woods near where parts of Zahra's body was found, which contains a blanket that might have blood on it. (Read the story about the briefcase)

This week's worthless check charge has a $500 bond, which now brings the total bond for Elisa Baker in the Catawba County Jail to $107,700.

No one has been charged in the death of Zahra, but Elisa Baker did tell authorities that her blood, bones and bodily fluid could be found in the pipes of the Hickory house, according to warrants.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: January 25, 2011, 07:04:27 PM »

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/jan/25/zahras-death-certificate-offers-few-answers-ar-725128/
Zahra's death certificate offers few answers
No cause of death, no time of death
January 25, 2011

Hickory --

Zahra Baker’s death certificate was filed with the Catawba County Register of Deeds office Tuesday.

The most telling part of the document might be what it doesn’t say.

Under cause of death, the medical examiner wrote one word: “Pending.”

The document fails to shed much light on the mystery surrounding the 10-year-old girl’s death and dismemberment.

The death certificate lists the manner of death as “Pending.” Time of death: “Unknown.”

The Medical Examiner’s Certificate of Death states that an autopsy was performed but the findings were not available prior to the completion of the death certificate.

Zahra’s remains were temporarily held at the Office of the County Medical Examiner and are currently being held in Chapel Hill.

Physician’s Assistant Franklin E. Pippen, a medical examiner employed by Piedmont Pathology, is listed as the person who competed the cause of death determination following Zahra’s autopsy.

Zahra’s date of death is listed as Oct. 26, the day Hickory police found a bone matching Zahra’s DNA in the brush off Christie Road in Caldwell County along with her prosthetic leg.

She likely died on Sept. 24, and her body disposed of the following day, according to search warrants. She was not reported missing until about two weeks later.

Zahra’s father, Adam Baker, was arrested on several charges unrelated to the case, but is out of jail on bond. Her stepmother, Elisa Baker, also has been arrested on several other charges unrelated to Zahra’s disappearance in addition to a charge of obstruction of justice that followed her admission that she wrote a fake ransom note demanding $1 million, according to Hickory police.

Elisa maintains that Adam dismembered Zahra’s limbs and they disposed of them in several locations in Caldwell County, according to the search warrants. Cell phone GPS records indicate that Elisa’s phone, not Adam’s, was in the areas where Zahra’s remains were found.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 25, 2011, 07:20:44 PM »

snipped
Cell phone GPS records indicate that Elisa’s phone, not Adam’s, was in the areas where Zahra’s remains were found.

This statement always makes me think they believe when you own a cell phone it is sewn to your ear and can't be removed. It isn't like Adam couldn't have picked up Elisa's phone for the trip to make the disposals or he just didn't take his own along. Elisa was probably there with him at any rate. What does this prove, anyway? If it is said enough it must be true? Puhleeze!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 25, 2011, 07:35:10 PM »

snipped
Cell phone GPS records indicate that Elisa’s phone, not Adam’s, was in the areas where Zahra’s remains were found.

This statement always makes me think they believe when you own a cell phone it is sewn to your ear and can't be removed. It isn't like Adam couldn't have picked up Elisa's phone for the trip to make the disposals or he just didn't take his own along. Elisa was probably there with him at any rate. What does this prove, anyway? If it is said enough it must be true? Puhleeze!

I know  what you mean Fanny Mae.  But I'm wondering if perhaps Adam's cell phone was used/in use at a different location during the  same time Elisa's phone was being used in the area where the disposals were made?  Maybe there's calls from Elisa's phone (at disposal locations) made to Adam's phone somewhere else?  Or maybe there's calls from Adam's phone to someone else somewhere else?    That's all I can think of.  And I think just because a phone is used from somewhere doesn't necessarily mean the person that owns it is at that location at that time using said phone. 

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: January 26, 2011, 01:26:28 AM »

Sweet little Zahra, not to worry !
Justice is coming your way.

A PERFECT conviction takes time, lots of time...I think !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 26, 2011, 09:07:05 AM »

Sweet little Zahra, not to worry !
Justice is coming your way.

A PERFECT conviction takes time, lots of time...I think !

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #350 on: January 26, 2011, 01:50:00 PM »

If any of you are fans of Eyes for Lies (I'm not)

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2011/01/elisa-bakers-ex-husband-aaron-young.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EyesForLies+%28Eyes+for+Lies+Blog%29&utm_content=Twitter

Elisa Baker's Ex-Husband: Aaron Young
  by Eyes at 11:50 AM

Aaron Young, Elisa Baker's ex-husband of 10 years, speaks out about Zahra's death in an exclusive interview with News 14 Carolina.  In this interview, Young talks about several things that I am confident he is being honest about.  He tells us that Elisa was jealous of the attention that Zahra would get.  He also tells us that Adam, Zahra's biological father, was a good guy and that he would do anything for anybody.  I believe these are absolutely true.

Last he tells us that he thinks Elisa is capable of doing this horrible act by herself, which I believe Aaron truly believes.  From what I see of Adam Baker myself, he was the typical nice guy, though nice guys do get caught up in the spells of psychopaths, unfortunately.

I do not think that Aaron Young was involved in killing Zahra Baker.  I believe him here.  I was confused when he said in the first video that he has had nothing to do with Elisa since February, but in the third video he said he took Zahra swimming with five other children in August, but I suspect he was with Adam and Zahra and not Elisa, but I would double check that if I could...just to be sure.

2 4 1
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 26, 2011, 07:53:42 PM »

I, personally enjoy reading at the statement analysis blogs.
Often, they r right on the money IMO !
Amazing how our language speaks the truth to those who know how
to "read it."

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: January 26, 2011, 08:24:55 PM »

I am still praying for you Zahra, and I think of you everyday. I come here each day hoping for some movement in your case. They tell me it is coming. I hope to God they are right.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 26, 2011, 09:17:41 PM »

NOTICE:

Red has asked me to ask all of us in the forum NOT to copy and paste entire articles from sites, just post the link and PART of the article.  TIA.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: January 27, 2011, 07:44:36 PM »

I'm so anxious to see justice begin for Zahra! What happened to this child is so horrendous it's unimaginable. Right now we have a better picture of what Elisa put her through, but there's no way all that went on without Adam knowing, so I figure that if he knew and didn't protect Zahra, then he probably piled on as well.

I'm more than ready for Adam to be behind bars and for them both to feel a little taste of the fear and pain they caused sweet Zahra.

I'm with you, CBB. This has gone on way too long for my taste.
Justice delayed is justice denied.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: January 27, 2011, 07:45:47 PM »

Then she "married" Adam.

Lake Erie - I'm no expert on mental health issues, but IMO, the following description fits:

(snip)  “…the term used for a personality disorder characterized by an abnormal lack of empathy combined with strongly amoral conduct but masked by an ability to appear outwardly normal.”   (snip)

I agree. She is a psychopath. She needs to be put out of her misery.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: January 28, 2011, 06:25:21 PM »

Then she "married" Adam.

I agree. She is a psychopath. She needs to be put out of her misery.

She needs to be put out of everyone's misery!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: January 28, 2011, 06:26:30 PM »

ZAHRA, another week has gone by without much movement in your case. But we haven't forgotten you, precious girl. We are still here standing vigil and lighting our virtual candles for you. You are not alone,  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: January 28, 2011, 11:58:29 PM »

Adam and Elisa Baker get new court dates
Bakers were due in court for communicating threats, worthless checks.

LENOIR --
Elisa and Adam Baker were due in court Thursday for 27 different charges or citations between the two of them.

<snipped>

Adam, 33, was spotted by himself at the Lenoir law office of Shel Pearce, was court-appointed to represent Adam on Nov. 18. Pearce represents Adam on five counts of worthless checks, assault with a deadly weapon, two counts of communicating threats and failure to return rental property.

Elisa and Adam were both given new court dates of April 11.
MORE.....

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/jan/27/adam-and-elisa-baker-get-new-court-dates-ar-732254/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: January 29, 2011, 12:31:29 AM »

Adam and Elisa Baker get new court dates
Bakers were due in court for communicating threats, worthless checks.

LENOIR --
Elisa and Adam Baker were due in court Thursday for 27 different charges or citations between the two of them.

<snipped>

Adam, 33, was spotted by himself at the Lenoir law office of Shel Pearce, was court-appointed to represent Adam on Nov. 18. Pearce represents Adam on five counts of worthless checks, assault with a deadly weapon, two counts of communicating threats and failure to return rental property.

Elisa and Adam were both given new court dates of April 11.
MORE.....

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/jan/27/adam-and-elisa-baker-get-new-court-dates-ar-732254/

At least we have a little reassurance that Adam is still in Hickory, at least right now.  Delay, delay, delay. That is the mantra of the Judicial System, which is sadly broken. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.