March 29, 2024, 09:02:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263660 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: January 29, 2011, 08:11:47 PM »

No linky, from hinky

ellejay on Hinky Meter posted this today around 1:30pm.  Not soon after ellejay posted it on Hinky,  Jennifer Moxley (News 14) deleted it from her facebook page.

ellejay:(Hinky Meter):
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:29 pm

..interesting comment made by jennifer moxley on her f/b:

Jennifer Moxley :"No I didn't say furniture employee changed the dates.
I personally believe furniture store woman was mistaken about the date or about seeing them because I talked to a man who sold the Bakers a dog on Sept 25. Impossible they were at both places. Dog seller more credible.
Then warrants came out where Elisa told police the date Zahra died before the 25th.
Warrants also showed elisa texting someone about getting a new mattress on sept 20."
4 hours ago ·
I do remember the lady who sold the mattress to EB. It was not disclosed who picked it up or how it got to the Goth's place. EB didn't walk

there and back with a mattress on her back.

Link:  Scroll down for Ellejay's post:

http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=21616
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 08:23:54 PM by klaasend » Logged
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #361 on: January 30, 2011, 10:30:07 AM »

Chat House News has started a time line on Zahra.

http://www.chathousenews.com/2010/10/zahra-baker-timeline.html

July 2010 - Zahra and her parents move out of the trailer park in Caldwell County.

August 2010 - Zahra is enrolled in the 5th grade at Hudson elementary but never shows. Elisa informs the school Zahra is being home schooled even though there is no paper filed saying she was being home schooled.

September ?, 2010 - Adam and Elisa move to the new residence in Hickory, North Carolina. Neighbors report never seeing or knowing they had a daughter.

September 22, 2010 A correction was made and the ladies at the furniture store now say the day they saw Zahra was on the 22, 2010. She was happy and not sick."Per Jennifer Moxley (channel 14 news reporter): She (furniture store clerk) was just mistaken. Sources said 9-22 was last time someone outside family saw Zahra. This is the first time we had confirmation of that."

snipped:

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #362 on: January 30, 2011, 10:32:36 AM »

If they moved out of the trailer in July and didn't move into the house in Hickory until September, where were they for two months?

2 4 1
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: January 30, 2011, 11:42:39 AM »

If they moved out of the trailer in July and didn't move into the house in Hickory until September, where were they for two months?

I am sure whoever was harboring them during that time, is very reluctant to tell. I'm sure they saw and heard things they wish they hadn't. They are probably more people who let Zahra down. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: January 30, 2011, 02:41:17 PM »

Sweet little Zahra, not to worry !
Justice is coming your way.

A PERFECT conviction takes time, lots of time...I think !

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: January 30, 2011, 02:53:50 PM »

Chat House News has started a time line on Zahra.

http://www.chathousenews.com/2010/10/zahra-baker-timeline.html

July 2010 - Zahra and her parents move out of the trailer park in Caldwell County.

August 2010 - Zahra is enrolled in the 5th grade at Hudson elementary but never shows. Elisa informs the school Zahra is being home schooled even though there is no paper filed saying she was being home schooled.

September ?, 2010 - Adam and Elisa move to the new residence in Hickory, North Carolina. Neighbors report never seeing or knowing they had a daughter.

September 22, 2010 A correction was made and the ladies at the furniture store now say the day they saw Zahra was on the 22, 2010. She was happy and not sick."Per Jennifer Moxley (channel 14 news reporter): She (furniture store clerk) was just mistaken. Sources said 9-22 was last time someone outside family saw Zahra. This is the first time we had confirmation of that."

snipped:

I am curious where this blogger is getting the dates he/she is using.

I have not seen it reported that they moved out of the trailer in July. (I have seen "sometime over the summer.")

Also the Sept. date of moving into the house in Hickory ... I have only seen "in late August or early September" reported.

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/nov/01/stepmother-abused-her-neighbors-say-ar-499832/

statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: January 30, 2011, 07:24:19 PM »

Elisa Baker already faces the obstruction charge, and was recently charged with bigamy: Police say she married Adam Baker in 2008, a year before divorcing her previous husband. Concealing a death is also a crime in North Carolina.

Convictions for all those crimes would probably result in about a year's prison time - or possibly probation - for someone with a minor criminal record, like Elisa Baker. She has long-ago convictions for assault and worthless checks, and both she and her husband face pending charges of communicating threats, worthless checks and failing to return rental property.

The article is an interesting read.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Will-there-be-justice-for-Zahra-Baker-114897329.html

~Stacy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 31, 2011, 01:17:14 AM »

Will there be justice for Zahra Baker?

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Will-there-be-justice-for-Zahra-Baker-114897329.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: January 31, 2011, 01:17:52 AM »

Will there be justice for Zahra Baker?
No one charged in death after 3 months, raising fears that no one will be held accountable.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/30/2021455/will-there-be-justice-for-zahra.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: January 31, 2011, 01:19:03 AM »

No charges filed yet in child's death

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/01/30/No-charges-filed-yet-in-childs-death/UPI-76071296420670/
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: January 31, 2011, 09:10:49 PM »

All the evidence was turned over to the DA today.
The case file the police department submitted to the district attorney’s office fills two five-inch notebooks, and includes 117 DVDs of interviews and 65 DVDs with phone records and photos, Deal said. There are 11,000 pages on discs, and that doesn’t include what the N.C. State Bureau of Investigation will submit.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/jan/31/zahra-baker-case-turned-over-district-attorneys-of-ar-741995/

~Stacy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: January 31, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: January 31, 2011, 09:49:16 PM »

The case file the police department submitted to the district attorney’s office fills two five-inch notebooks, and includes 117 DVDs of interviews and 65 DVDs with phone records and photos, Deal said. There are 11,000 pages on discs, and that doesn’t include what the N.C. State Bureau of Investigation will submit.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/jan/31/zahra-baker-case-turned-over-district-attorneys-of-ar-741995/

Thanks, stratu!

From the article:
“It is an exhaustively thorough investigation, and we applaud the Hickory Police Department and the cooperating agencies for their work,” Farr said. “Now we begin the process of evaluating it and determining what charges will be filed.”

He said that will take some time.

I see this as progress.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: January 31, 2011, 09:56:12 PM »

Thanks, stratu!

From the article:
“It is an exhaustively thorough investigation, and we applaud the Hickory Police Department and the cooperating agencies for their work,” Farr said. “Now we begin the process of evaluating it and determining what charges will be filed.”

I see this as progress.

Yes..I do also.  The investigation is comp;ete. the info is in the hands of the DA's office..tick tock..tick tock.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: January 31, 2011, 10:00:48 PM »

Thanks, stratu!

From the article:

I see this as progress.

Ok BRANDI. Because you and the rest of the monkeys are trying to keep me bucked up and positive, I am going to agree with you. It's the part that Mr Farr says it will take some time gets my adrenalin flowing. The DA usually works along with the LE on a case like this, and knows it like the back of his hand. He usually is on every movement of the case even going to the scenes and sometimes in on the interrogations. I'm thinking I don't like Mr Farr's methods.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: February 01, 2011, 02:27:59 AM »

Thanks, stratu!

From the article:

I see this as progress.

Ok BRANDI. Because you and the rest of the monkeys are trying to keep me bucked up and positive, I am going to agree with you. It's the part that Mr Farr says it will take some time gets my adrenalin flowing. The DA usually works along with the LE on a case like this, and knows it like the back of his hand. He usually is on every movement of the case even going to the scenes and sometimes in on the interrogations. I'm thinking I don't like Mr Farr's methods.

I am buying this explanation:

The file is "probably the largest I can remember," said Hickory Police Major Clyde Deal. The file details everything that local investigators found, tested, and sent off. There are 117 DVD's with recorded interviews, some involving stepmother Elisa baker and Zahra's father Adam.

There are also 65 cd's with maps, photographs and other documents.  In addition to all that is a cd with 11 thousand pages of information. The District Attorney's Office says it is still waiting for the file from the State Bureau of Investigations.

Many of the interviews will have to be transcribed, and everything else will have to be printed. Officials say it could bring the total page count to 30,000.  The state is being asked to help in the matter and the files may be taken to Raleigh to be uploaded into a state server and printed.

Major Deal said there is no timetable for a decision. "There is absolutely no reason to rush this thing because there's not any second chances and we have to get it right the first time."
http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=13942017

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #376 on: February 01, 2011, 02:39:17 AM »

Thank You Brandi for the articles and up dates.  I know it takes time and I want them to have everything in order to make the guilty party/parties accountable for Zahra's death.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: February 01, 2011, 08:47:49 AM »

Thank You Brandi for the articles and up dates.  I know it takes time and I want them to have everything in order to make the guilty party/parties accountable for Zahra's death.   
I agree Green Eyes.  It does take time and they obviously want to do a good job and leave no stone unturned.  Justice is coming precious one!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: February 01, 2011, 09:03:04 AM »

Thanks, stratu!

From the article:

I see this as progress.

I am buying this explanation:

The file is "probably the largest I can remember," said Hickory Police Major Clyde Deal. The file details everything that local investigators found, tested, and sent off. There are 117 DVD's with recorded interviews, some involving stepmother Elisa baker and Zahra's father Adam.

There are also 65 cd's with maps, photographs and other documents.  In addition to all that is a cd with 11 thousand pages of information. The District Attorney's Office says it is still waiting for the file from the State Bureau of Investigations.

Many of the interviews will have to be transcribed, and everything else will have to be printed. Officials say it could bring the total page count to 30,000.  The state is being asked to help in the matter and the files may be taken to Raleigh to be uploaded into a state server and printed.

Major Deal said there is no timetable for a decision. "There is absolutely no reason to rush this thing because there's not any second chances and we have to get it right the first time."
http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=13942017

I grant you it is a very big case, probably they have had little experience in a case like this, (but what department has?) By this time DA Assistants would have mulled over the complete case as the details and forensics crawl in. They would have already formed an opinion whether or not this case will hold up. Farr is either a micro-manager or a total dictator to say he has to sit down and go through the reams of evidence himself.

I just don't like Farr's methods. But, it's only money so what does it matter that Zahra has laid in pieces for months (some of them have never been found) and one of the participating parties is driving himself around town and to court in a suit? And a new car, no less. Put the bas*ard in jail where  he belongs instead of rubbing him in everyone's faces. He certainly had the charges to keep him there when they arrested him the first time, but no, he gets to go home to the comforting arms of his mommy. Being stupid and besotted by some crazy witch does not make him innocent. I don't like Farr, and the buck stops with him.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: February 01, 2011, 12:08:42 PM »

DA's Office Begins Reviewing 30000 Pages In Zahra Baker Case‎

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=159097&catid=57
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.