March 28, 2024, 04:25:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263579 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: February 01, 2011, 12:09:22 PM »

Zahra Case On Prosecutor's Desk

http://www.goblueridge.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11164
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: February 01, 2011, 12:10:50 PM »

Hickory police turn over Zahra evidence to DA
Attorneys are scrutinizing 11,000 pages

http://www2.morganton.com/news/2011/feb/01/hickory-police-turn-over-zahra-evidence-da-ar-742449/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: February 01, 2011, 03:26:32 PM »

Hickory police turn over Zahra evidence to DA
Attorneys are scrutinizing 11,000 pages

http://www2.morganton.com/news/2011/feb/01/hickory-police-turn-over-zahra-evidence-da-ar-742449/
Thanks NorthernRose. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: February 02, 2011, 04:30:34 AM »

I grant you it is a very big case, probably they have had little experience in a case like this, (but what department has?) By this time DA Assistants would have mulled over the complete case as the details and forensics crawl in. They would have already formed an opinion whether or not this case will hold up. Farr is either a micro-manager or a total dictator to say he has to sit down and go through the reams of evidence himself.

I just don't like Farr's methods. But, it's only money so what does it matter that Zahra has laid in pieces for months (some of them have never been found) and one of the participating parties is driving himself around town and to court in a suit? And a new car, no less. Put the bas*ard in jail where  he belongs instead of rubbing him in everyone's faces. He certainly had the charges to keep him there when they arrested him the first time, but no, he gets to go home to the comforting arms of his mommy. Being stupid and besotted by some crazy witch does not make him innocent. I don't like Farr, and the buck stops with him.
Fanny, I feel your impatience too!  Yet I would prefer LE take their time and get him in jail to stay.  I am sure the DA has been kept informed of what was being turned over long before the actual documents were given to them.  I could be wrong, of course.  The other thought that crossed my mind is they are possibly tailing him to see if he or his mommy dearest go somewhere to try and get rid pof evidence.  Hang tight Fanny, justice is coming!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: February 02, 2011, 06:42:49 PM »

Elisa Baker could be out of jail by Spring

NEWTON, NC (WBTV) – The stepmother of Zahra Baker remains behind jail in Catawba County, but that could change this spring if no new charges are filed against her.

Baker was arrested on October 10 and faces various traffic and other misdemeanor charges that usually do not result in active jail time.

She does face felony charges of Bigamy and Obstruction of Justice for writing a fake ransom note but it is rare for someone to serve jail time for Bigamy. As for Obstruction of Justice, the presumptive sentence, according to court papers, would be in the 6 to 8 month range, if she is convicted.

By the time her next court date arrives in April, Baker will have already spent six months behind bars awaiting trial.

"She will already have maxed out her sentence on the Obstruction charge even before she's tried for it," said her defense attorney Scott Reilly on Wednesday. "You can't keep someone in jail for more than the maximum sentence she would get even if she were found guilty."

MORE....

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13958414
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: February 02, 2011, 06:48:21 PM »

Mr DA had better not drag his feet too long if there is evidence.  I do not think the locals will be too thrilled if she gets out in April before it even goes to court.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: February 02, 2011, 07:28:41 PM »

I grant you it is a very big case, probably they have had little experience in a case like this, (but what department has?) By this time DA Assistants would have mulled over the complete case as the details and forensics crawl in. They would have already formed an opinion whether or not this case will hold up. Farr is either a micro-manager or a total dictator to say he has to sit down and go through the reams of evidence himself.

I just don't like Farr's methods. But, it's only money so what does it matter that Zahra has laid in pieces for months (some of them have never been found) and one of the participating parties is driving himself around town and to court in a suit? And a new car, no less. Put the bas*ard in jail where  he belongs instead of rubbing him in everyone's faces. He certainly had the charges to keep him there when they arrested him the first time, but no, he gets to go home to the comforting arms of his mommy. Being stupid and besotted by some crazy witch does not make him innocent. I don't like Farr, and the buck stops with him.
Fanny, I feel your impatience too!  Yet I would prefer LE take their time and get him in jail to stay.  I am sure the DA has been kept informed of what was being turned over long before the actual documents were given to them.  I could be wrong, of course.  The other thought that crossed my mind is they are possibly tailing him to see if he or his mommy dearest go somewhere to try and get rid pof evidence.  Hang tight Fanny, justice is coming!

SISTER,your words to me are very kind. You have a way of soothing my soul when I am at my rockiest. We were without power for about 12 hours last night due to the storm. I cannot sleep without my c-pap so I sat in my recliner by the light of a battery operated lamp. Miss Kitty who will not sleep at night without me being in bed laid in my lap. I thought one by one the progress of each of the cases who's little faces I can see if I close my eyes. Zahra's haunts me. She got the short end of the stick in every way possible. She was failed by everyone who could have helped her. Even her beloved Grandma whom Zahra didn't want to leave is now fluffing herself over her devil offspring like a duck over her duckling forgetting the sweet loving face of her little grand daughter. And it makes me sad, and it makes me angry.

Now the same thing is happening with her "court" case. Zahra is forgotten in this too. Now it is Elisa and the unnamed, unaccused , free to roam, evidently very well fed, smirking hulk of a total failure of a father who's rights and comfort are front and center. Let's not make a mistake here. We've been too busy and it would take too many hours to keep up with the day to day investigations. So she gets the dregs of what they can eek out of their busy lives to finally get around to perusing the evidence. She has been murdered for months, and nobody noticed for weeks. Now they are just getting around to even looking at the evidence? Oh, I forgot, we have had Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years between all this time. Everybody has to have their long holiday's, don't they? They couldn't possible work during that time. And oh yes, I forgot Martin Luther King Day. Couldn't work that day either.

My point is they have had more than ample time to get their forensics back, interviews done, ducks in a row and whatever their excuses are. Justice moves slowly because we don't demand more from them. They use this pat excuse, and we have to accept it. Well, I for one, don't eccept this. I have a little experience in how these things work and most of the time it is the same clown show we are seeing on Caylee's case. And that in itself is another matter.

So, don't think I am not letting your kind words sink in to me. They are. You mean more to me SISTER,than you can ever know. You have been always my friend, and I felt you over the miles, even when there was no way for us to communicate. You have welcomed me back with open arms, even when some of my "friends" won't even acknowledge me. So I am going to meditate and try to believe that this case will come to fruition and all my ansk will have been for nothing. I have a bumper sticker pinned to my bulletin board that says "RELAX, GOD IS IN CHARGE." I am going to do my best to not let my faith in God slip. If you could, I hope you will say an extra silent prayer for me.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 02, 2011, 07:32:45 PM »

Mr DA had better not drag his feet too long if there is evidence.  I do not think the locals will be too thrilled if she gets out in April before it even goes to court.

Good thing I didn't read your post NORTHERN before I posted to SISTER. We are already having to put ice packs on my keyboard as it is.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: February 03, 2011, 08:34:38 AM »

Good thing I didn't read your post NORTHERN before I posted to SISTER. We are already having to put ice packs on my keyboard as it is.
Fanny my friend, answer as God asks, "Do you trust me?"  Zahra will have her justice.  Maybe not when we want it or even how we would have it, but justice will come for this precious child of God who now rest in His comfort.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: February 03, 2011, 09:28:24 AM »

thanks for the updates,11k pgs,there has to be some rock solid, evidence in there somewhere

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: February 03, 2011, 10:18:08 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/03/stepmother-dismembered-north-carolina-girl-married-times/?test=latestnews

Stepmother of Dismembered North Carolina Girl Married 7 Times

Published February 03, 2011 | Associated Press

GAFFNEY, S.C. -- The stepmother of the North Carolina girl whose dismembered remains were found in the western part of the state was married seven times, and she was wed to more than one man on several occasions, according to an Associated Press investigation.

Elisa Baker was indicted last month on a bigamy charge involving her marriage to Zahra Baker's father, Adam, and another man, but AP found documents at half a dozen county courthouses that showed at one point she was married to three men at the same time, calling into question the single charge.

The question of bigamy is unrelated to Zahra's case. No one has been charged in her death, although Elisa Baker is jailed on charges of obstructing the investigation into her stepdaughter's disappearance. Zahra's parents reported her missing Oct. 9, and her remains were found several miles apart a few weeks later.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/03/stepmother-dismembered-north-carolina-girl-married-times/#ixzz1CuRDl9se

((snipped))
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: February 03, 2011, 10:27:36 AM »

<snipped>

AP found documents at half a dozen county courthouses that showed at one point she was married to three men at the same time, calling into question the single charge.

<snipped>

Husband number five was Jeffrey Allred, who married Elisa on Oct. 3, 1997. Allred told The Associated Press he walked out in the spring of 1998, and was so damaged by the experience he never got a divorce.

<snipped>

After Allred, Elisa wed again, marrying Aaron Young on Aug. 8, 1998, again getting a license in Gaffney. She had married three men in three years -- and was not legally divorced from any of them.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/03/stepmother-dismembered-north-carolina-girl-married-times/#ixzz1CuRDl9se

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: February 03, 2011, 10:31:02 AM »

AP Exclusive: Zahra Baker's stepmother had been married seven times

<snipped>

Elisa Baker's earliest two marriages seem to have been valid, although the first, which occurred when she was a minor, was quickly annulled at the request of the teenage groom's father.

It was her third marriage, to Andrew Harris Jr., that raises questions. She was divorced from him on Dec. 14, 1995 — 10 months after she wed Darrell Putnam, getting her marriage license in Gaffney.

http://www.gastongazette.com/articles/stepmother-54794-baker-times.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: February 03, 2011, 10:32:46 AM »

Zahra Baker's Stepmom Married 7 Times, Often Overlapping

<snipped>

An Associated Press investigation finds that 42-year-old Elisa Baker had multiple overlapping marriages starting in the 1990s. She's still technically married to her fifth husband, who never sought a divorce.

http://www.wfae.org/wfae/stat_search.cfm?id=6902&action=display
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 03, 2011, 10:37:55 AM »

Condolences to Jeffrey Allred - husband number 5 - who seems to still have her as his wife. Wonder how long it take him to file for divorce now? 

1.  ? Teenager -  Annulled by groom's father (dude you owe your Dad big time!)
2.  ?
3. Andrew Harris Jr
4. Darrell Putnam
5. Jeffrey Allred (Still legally married)
6. Aaron Young
7. Adam Baker
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: February 03, 2011, 10:41:23 AM »

Zahra's stepmother married 7 times

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/AP-Exclusive-Zahras-stepmother-married-7-times-115178114.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: February 03, 2011, 10:42:39 AM »

Zahra's stepmom was married 7 times, investigation finds

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13962304
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: February 03, 2011, 11:18:14 AM »

To recap.

Elisa Annette Baker
born 6 Jun 1968, Burke, NC
Parents - Marshall Thomas Fairchild  and Sylvia Jean Barnes

1.  ? Teenager -  Annulled by groom's father (dude you owe your Dad big time!)
2. Jerry Alan Winkler - married 14 Sep 1985 Caldwell County , Divorced 29 Jan 1986 Caldwell County
3. Andrew Harris Jr - married 7 Apr 1991 SC, Divorced 14 Dec 1995 Lenoir, NC
4. Darrell Putnam - married 4 Feb ????, Divorced 22 Nov 1999, Cleveland,NC
5. Jeffrey Allred  - married 1997 - (Media reports Still legally married)
6. Aaron Young - married Aug 8 1998, divorced Aug 2009
7. Adam Baker - Married July  2008

I disagree with the media that she is still legally married to Allred as she did not divorce Putnam until 1999.  She was married to Putnam, Allred and Young all at the same time.  Which means her marriages to Allred and Putnam are nulled.  So her marriage to Baker is valid as her marriage to Young does not count?      

Edit: Added Date and Location in blue
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 01:00:06 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: February 03, 2011, 11:18:44 AM »

Fanny my friend, answer as God asks, "Do you trust me?"  Zahra will have her justice.  Maybe not when we want it or even how we would have it, but justice will come for this precious child of God who now rest in His comfort.

Thank you for answering me, SISTER. I am working on it. I really am.  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: February 03, 2011, 11:20:11 AM »

MOD  - I messed up the post above.  Can you please add after born - 6 Jun 1968, Burke, NC

TYIA

Done.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 01:01:15 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.