April 15, 2024, 10:23:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 264085 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: February 03, 2011, 08:39:43 PM »

The latest news has reached our media :

* By Tom Breen and Mitch Weiss in Gaffney, South Carolina
    * February 04, 2011 10:03AM

* Elisa Baker marriage history uncovered
    * Had multiple overlapping marriages
    * She was arrested after Zahra went missing

THE American stepmother of murdered Australian girl Zahra Baker was married seven times, and was wed to more than one man on several occasions, according to an Associated Press investigation.

Elisa Baker was indicted last month on a bigamy charge involving her marriage to Zahra's Australian father, Adam Baker, and another man, but an AP investigation has found that Elisa Baker had multiple overlapping marriages starting in the 1990s.

snipped >

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/zahras-stepmum-married-seven-times/story-e6freoox-1226000066098

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: February 03, 2011, 08:45:40 PM »

Missing headline from previous post :

Zahra's stepmum Elisa Baker was married seven times

This woman is poison.  I cannot believe so many men were dumb enough to be taken in by her antics.  Wonder if she introduced all her ex-and-pseudo-ex husbands as her brothers?

Loved this final sentence at the link :

snipped <

Adam Baker apparently was clueless that Elisa remained married when they wed in a July 2008 ceremony in Queensland.

snipped>

Clueless does not even begin to describe him.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/zahras-stepmum-married-seven-times/story-e6freoox-1226000066098

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 03, 2011, 09:16:27 PM »

Missing headline from previous post :

Zahra's stepmum Elisa Baker was married seven times

This woman is poison.  I cannot believe so many men were dumb enough to be taken in by her antics.  Wonder if she introduced all her ex-and-pseudo-ex husbands as her brothers?

Loved this final sentence at the link :

snipped <

Adam Baker apparently was clueless that Elisa remained married when they wed in a July 2008 ceremony in Queensland.

snipped>

Clueless does not even begin to describe him.

BBM::  I agree Tibs! how could so many men find her the least bit attractive to the point of marrying her???? I don't get it!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 03, 2011, 10:01:06 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: February 03, 2011, 10:04:47 PM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: February 03, 2011, 10:12:42 PM »

Thank you NORTHERNfor your usual good work posting links.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 03, 2011, 11:55:00 PM »

Geez ! I am so confused.
Rem. when we were younger in school and we learned easy ways to learn things, like the colors in a rainbow: ROY G BIV.
Ok: we NEED some kind of simple name or phrase so that I, for one can keep Elisa's marriages straight.

What a mess !

Any suggestions ?

Elisa is NO Elizabeth Taylor, or anyone close. I do not get it. What on earth do these men
see in her ? Did u cast a spell on them or something ? Is she really a witch incognito ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #427 on: February 03, 2011, 11:58:16 PM »

Geez ! I am so confused.
Rem. when we were younger in school and we learned easy ways to learn things, like the colors in a rainbow: ROY G BIV.
Ok: we NEED some kind of simple name or phrase so that I, for one can keep Elisa's marriages straight.

What a mess !

Any suggestions ?

Elisa is NO Elizabeth Taylor, or anyone close. I do not get it. What on earth do these men
see in her ? Did u cast a spell on them or something ? Is she really a witch incognito ?

OT~ FYI I was MIA all evening, because my 13.5 year old Granddaughter came over and took down our 10'
Christmas tree. She was "emberassed" because I still lit it every am ! I hate to part with my tree. It is gone...

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 04, 2011, 12:07:16 AM »

Geez ! I am so confused.

What a mess !

Any suggestions ?

I think Elisa is a full fledged witch right out in the open. The closest person I ever thought was a real witch is Spindy Anthony. But I think Elisa gets the gold black crown. As far as all the men in her life, she must give them a voodoo potion, that's all I can figure.

BTW, I saw your post about your Christmas tree. When we take ours down every year the living room always feels naked and sad.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: February 04, 2011, 12:52:14 AM »

Geez ! I am so confused.

What a mess !

Any suggestions ?

I think Elisa is a full fledged witch right out in the open. The closest person I ever thought was a real witch is Spindy Anthony. But I think Elisa gets the gold black crown. As far as all the men in her life, she must give them a voodoo potion, that's all I can figure.

BTW, I saw your post about your Christmas tree. When we take ours down every year the living room always feels naked and sad.
Well it is now 12 51 am, and I am freezing.
Time to get under the covers and snuggle up to the 4 dogs.

Our gas bill was $287. for 30 days here in Ohio, so I put the thermostat on 66 and am frozen !
I am beginning to think it is not worth it.....I need to move south, out of this snow and ice.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #430 on: February 04, 2011, 12:56:58 AM »

I'll double that Fanny Mae

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #431 on: February 04, 2011, 12:59:58 AM »

Mr. & Mrs. Icenhour are angels here on earth.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #432 on: February 04, 2011, 01:21:05 AM »

Thank you Northern Rose. After reading the comment at the bottom it makes one wonder what's going on. I pray for justice for Zahra.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: February 04, 2011, 02:56:45 AM »

This is what I think of all this.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 08:09:46 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: February 04, 2011, 05:29:28 AM »

Zahra Baker's stepmother was married seven times: report

February 4, 2011 - 11:04AM

< snipped

The question of bigamy is unrelated to Zahra's case, but if Mrs Baker is convicted of bigamy, it would nullify her marriage to Mr Baker - meaning he could be compelled to testify against her in court because North Carolina's marital privilege law would not apply.

No one has been charged in the death of Wagga Wagga-born Zahra but Mrs Baker has been locked up in a North Carolina jail since Zahra was reported missing from the family home in Hickory, North Carolina.

snipped >

http://www.theage.com.au/world/zahra-bakers-stepmother-was-married-seven-times-report-20110204-1afx7.html

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: February 04, 2011, 05:35:05 AM »

Dismembered NC girl's stepmom led a troubled life

Posted: Feb 04, 2011 5:30 AM TDT Updated: Feb 04, 2011 9:10 AM TDT

By MITCH WEISS and TOM BREEN
Associated Press

HICKORY, N.C. (AP) - Elisa Baker had an uncanny ability to stay ahead of bill collectors, police, social workers and her multiple husbands, The Associated Press discovered in an investigation of the woman who led authorities to the dismembered remains of her disabled, 10-year-old stepdaughter.

Few saw her pattern because when she abandoned a relationship, she usually severed all ties. In seven years, she had no fewer than 42 different addresses. During a different three-year stretch, she was married to three men at the same time.

In interviews with three dozen people, and a review of hundreds of court and police documents, AP unraveled a life of deception described by friends, family and the vulnerable men she wed, including some with disabilities. At times, they said, she was physically abusive.

snipped >

http://www.valleynewslive.com/Global/story.asp?S=13964441

Putting these links here in case one or more links go poof!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: February 04, 2011, 09:25:00 AM »

Geez ! I am so confused.

What a mess !

Any suggestions ?

Loneliness causes people to do (in this case marry) some crazy things.  I've seen it over and over.  Then some of the lonely people realize being lonely wasn't so bad after all.
o/t Princess, I read somewhere that it is only when you set the gauge above 68 that it really adversely effects your bill.  I hope those extra 2 degrees would help, they did me, plus I have my humidifer running.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: February 04, 2011, 09:51:01 AM »

I mean no harm when I say, have you seen the men that did marry her?  Looks are not important by any means but these men prolly posted on web sites stating exactly what they wanted and she no doubt picked out the most needy, easy to manipulate targets.  The first one may have been for love or to get out of home/bad situation but I think for the most part she picked gullible/dumb(sorry) guys who she used to get what she neede from them and threw them away and moved on!  To me, she is nothing but a waste of human flesh. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: February 04, 2011, 09:59:53 AM »

Geez ! I am so confused.

What a mess !

Any suggestions ?

Well it is now 12 51 am, and I am freezing.
Time to get under the covers and snuggle up to the 4 dogs.

Our gas bill was $287. for 30 days here in Ohio, so I put the thermostat on 66 and am frozen !
I am beginning to think it is not worth it.....I need to move south, out of this snow and ice.

Silly us! We moved from down south to Ohio. It was for family reasons, though. I have been colder this year than I have ever been since moving here. Our house is well insulated and we have a fireplace. I am generally hot natured, and my hubby is the hot blooded Latin type, but we are both bundled up like we are going outside, knit caps included. My son joked someone was going to turn him in for elderly abuse if they ever come to the door and see us. Our thermostat is up higher than 70 degrees, I can guarantee you. We are usually toasty warm, and have been here for almost eight years. I am tired of wearing three plus layers of clothes. At least spring is not far off, by not near enough either.

At least we are still here and Zahra is not. Somehow that seems all backwards.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: February 04, 2011, 10:02:02 AM »

I mean no harm when I say, have you seen the men that did marry her?  Looks are not important by any means but these men prolly posted on web sites stating exactly what they wanted and she no doubt picked out the most needy, easy to manipulate targets.  The first one may have been for love or to get out of home/bad situation but I think for the most part she picked gullible/dumb(sorry) guys who she used to get what she neede from them and threw them away and moved on!  To me, she is nothing but a waste of human flesh. 

Ain't that the truth! I said one time if they had a husband-in-law reunion, they wouldn't make one good brain if they put them all together. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.