April 17, 2024, 09:54:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 264142 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: February 04, 2011, 10:41:01 AM »

Thank you Northern Rose. After reading the comment at the bottom it makes one wonder what's going on. I pray for justice for Zahra.  an angelic monkey

I hate to even go here, but here goes. In truth the judicial system is a business. A very lucrative business. And not a very frugal business, no matter how much they complain about money. I'm not saying there are not people who work in the system who are honest and truthfully want to see victims get some kind of justice. The DA's in Caylee's case come to mind. But for the majority it is a job they want to make as much money as they can, I guess like everybody else.

We have seen reams and reams of paper work in all these cases. Where do they come from? From some antiquated laws and some newer laws ( enacted by lawyers I have to say in state and national legislations) and just to pump out all these papers in duplicate, triplicate, keep lots of clerks and secretary's very busy.Lots of money too.  Every one has to watch ever period and spelling because if not, a case can be thrown out by a law, you guessed it, drawn up by a lawyer somewhere or another.

Then there is the motions, the depos, the court clerks, the security, the electronic equipment, the court clerk, the checking and rechecking. This is not even counting the lawyer fees, the court costs, the judges salary. There are periphery businesses that sell computers, copying machines, sound equipment, you name it they sell it.

It is to most everyone in the judicial business to draw these things out as much as they can  'cause the money is there, so lets go get it!
I am not as eloquent as I would like to be, but I guess you get the gist of what I am trying to say. I am not trying to make anyone who works in the judicial system mad, as I know what I am saying is not true in every case.

One only has to go to a courthouse, and see just how fast anything goes just to get a simple document of some kind. Everything is at half speed unless it is a lawyer late for court and there  is a punctual judge. There is not a good reason for forensics and DNA test and rape kits to take so long. But we hear the old excuse it takes a while (six months or more! Some never! Give me a break!) But we just wait and wait, because there is nothing we can do. It is maddening and unnecessary for a case to go on for so long the witnesses die off and only the family of the victim can even remember the incident anymore.

I realize it takes a while for investigations to go on. But there comes a time when most of what is there is squeezed out of it. This will go one as long and the public demands that these cases are attended to in the most expedient way possible. It's always the defendants rights. No, it's the victims rights. When this took the big flip-flop around, I can't remember.. It has been a gradual thing and now we just have to sit back and take it, and see Casey Anthony languish in jail and right now just Elisa much less fancy-free Adam goes unarrested. It will be almost three years since Casey killed her own daughter before her trial. Her trial will be a painful, dull, slow trial, and enough money made off the principals to fill the Grand Canyon.

Whatever you think of what I have said, just remember, the wheels of justice move slow, and they are greased with lots of that green stuff, so there is no need to get in any kind of efficiency to make them go.  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 04, 2011, 11:27:03 AM »

Zahra's stepmother 'hurt a lot of people' before wedding No.7

http://www.smh.com.au/world/zahras-stepmother-hurt-a-lot-of-people-before-wedding-no7-20110204-1agut.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: February 04, 2011, 11:30:21 AM »

'Life of lies' revealed Zahra Baker's stepmother had multiple husbands, lived in 42 houses

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: February 04, 2011, 11:33:08 AM »

AP Exclusive: Zahra stepmom's marriages overlapped

http://www.wral.com/news/national_world/national/story/9051067/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 04, 2011, 11:34:14 AM »

Marriage addiction - Bizarre twist in Zahra Baker case

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/marriage-addiction-bizarre-twist-in-zahra-baker-case/story-e6freuzr-1226000469636?from=public_rss
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: February 04, 2011, 11:46:11 AM »

geez! it costs money to move..how the heck did she afford to move that many times??
and what an unstable lifestyle for her own children...

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: February 04, 2011, 12:23:31 PM »

geez! it costs money to move..how the heck did she afford to move that many times??

I agree it is expensive to "gypsy" around !
Moving around like she and other do is so unstable for the kiddos.

When u rent, there is always a 1st and last months rent deposit, right ?
Your mal would eventually get confused at the USPS, I would assume. Who could keep
the life of a gypsy straight ?

Personally, we bought this house when our "baby" was 1,  and he is now 30, and we are STILL here.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: February 04, 2011, 12:26:46 PM »

Um ... don't pay your rent on the house/apartment/trailer for months, leave most stuff behind, use a new name, move into new place, call a different rental furniture place, and voilá, you are moved.

Move in with family until they kick you out.

Repeat over and over.

She's a real piece of work.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: February 04, 2011, 12:37:53 PM »

OMG FANNY MAE ! OHIO ?????

Me too !
Where r u in Ohio ?

R we neighbors ?
I am 50 mi. west of Erie, Pa., and 40 mi. east of Cleveland, in a small town, right
on  Lake Erie.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: February 04, 2011, 01:31:56 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: February 04, 2011, 02:26:21 PM »

There's that sweet girl.

I so wish something would happen to hasten some semblance of justice for Zahra. It's overwhelmingly heartbreaking to know how she suffered in life and then again in death. And that she was found in pieces...

May God bless the next chapter in that precious soul's journey.

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 04, 2011, 02:56:23 PM »

Me too !
Where r u in Ohio ?

R we neighbors ?
I am 50 mi. west of Erie, Pa., and 40 mi. east of Cleveland, in a small town, right
on  Lake Erie.

Go to musings.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 04, 2011, 03:13:50 PM »

Me too !
Where r u in Ohio ?

R we neighbors ?
on  Lake Erie.

Go to musings.

Thank you for suggesting having the Buckeye meeting in Musings, Fanny Mae.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 04, 2011, 03:36:16 PM »

Story and image here: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20110204/wire/110209815

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: February 04, 2011, 03:41:17 PM »

Update: Elisa Baker was abusive in relationships with children, husbands
She was married in Gaffney, SC multiple times beginning in 1987

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/feb/03/report-elisa-baker-was-married-seven-times-ar-751051/
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: February 04, 2011, 04:31:56 PM »

O
M
G

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #456 on: February 04, 2011, 04:34:53 PM »

Thank you Northern Rose. After reading the comment at the bottom it makes one wonder what's going on. I pray for justice for Zahra.  an angelic monkey

I hate to even go here, but here goes. In truth the judicial system is a business. A very lucrative business. And not a very frugal business, no matter how much they complain about money. I'm not saying there are not people who work in the system who are honest and truthfully want to see victims get some kind of justice. The DA's in Caylee's case come to mind. But for the majority it is a job they want to make as much money as they can, I guess like everybody else.

Whatever you think of what I have said, just remember, the wheels of justice move slow, and they are greased with lots of that green stuff, so there is no need to get in any kind of efficiency to make them go.  JMO

Fanny Mae what you say is true everything in today's world is all about making money. It's sad the our Justice systems has gone this way also.  It seems the more publicity a case gets the slower they move yes it's money and trying to make themselves look good along with not wanting to get ridiculed for not doing a good enough job. They will be Justice for sweet Zahra. In one form or another. I pray its sooner than later but it will happen. Like sister sad maybe not on our time line but it will happen.

I would love to see both step mom and dad fry. No one will ever convince me that dad didn't know what was going on. After reading about her abusive behavior for all those years. You know she was that way with Zahra too!  The dip knew and did nothing. 

Justice will be had for Zahra. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 04, 2011, 04:34:56 PM »

I'm speechless!           

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: February 04, 2011, 04:36:30 PM »

Me too !
Where r u in Ohio ?

R we neighbors ?
on  Lake Erie.

Go to musings.

Thank you for suggesting having the Buckeye meeting in Musings, Fanny Mae.   

Muffeybee and Fanny Mae~

Thank u both for directing me to Monkey Musings.
I did not know it was there ! We used to have PM's, but not now.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: February 04, 2011, 04:46:09 PM »

What a babe ! NOT !!!!
Thnx 2 everyone for posting ths picture.
I am gong to print it and save it for rodent control if needed in the spring ! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.