March 28, 2024, 07:57:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263547 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #480 on: February 05, 2011, 02:03:36 PM »

Holy mother of God! I'm having HeeHaw flashbacks! 

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil! I'm glad I didn't look at that last night! I would have had nightmares! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: February 05, 2011, 10:36:10 PM »

Someone sent me that pix a few days ago when the article was published.
I think the groom is Proctor ? Whatever prey that is, he looks happy or drunk.
Guess he didn't have a lick of sense. She was fairly young in that pix, if I count backwards, she must have been about twenty something.
She didn't look much better in the wedding one to AB.

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: February 05, 2011, 10:46:08 PM »

Guess he didn't have a lick of sense. She was fairly young in that pix, if I count backwards, she must have been about twenty something.

Yep. According to my math she would have been 25 in that pic. She married Putman (the guy she's got pinned to the chair in the photo) in Feb. 1995. He looks drunk and she looks...um, she looks...um, yeah...I think he's drunk!

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: February 05, 2011, 10:48:10 PM »

I kept wondering who Elisa Baker reminded me of in the picture Brandi posted and it finally came to me.  If Elisa Baker wore more makeup (particularly turquoise eye shadow), she would look a lot like Mimi Bombeck from the Drew Carey Show. 

Story and image here: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20110204/wire/110209815

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: February 05, 2011, 10:52:41 PM »

Lol, you're right, Muffy.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 06, 2011, 12:06:20 AM »

Lol, you're right, Muffy.

Oh wow. She sure does look like Mimi Bombeck, Muffy!

Wow.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: February 06, 2011, 12:17:23 AM »

I kept wondering who Elisa Baker reminded me of in the picture Brandi posted and it finally came to me.  If Elisa Baker wore more makeup (particularly turquoise eye shadow), she would look a lot like Mimi Bombeck from the Drew Carey Show. 

Story and image here: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20110204/wire/110209815

And I used to love Mimi Bombeck!!!! Now it's all ruined form me. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: February 06, 2011, 12:20:24 AM »

If I had been that poor sap I would have just listened my first instinct and run like he77!!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #488 on: February 06, 2011, 01:24:16 AM »

If I had been that poor sap I would have just listened my first instinct and run like he77!!!!

I would imagine after that picture he probably couldn't move his legs TO run    Monkey Devil!   ...not to mention compressed lungs, gotta be able to breathe to run...just sayin'...     

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: February 06, 2011, 03:03:48 AM »

Oh Man!  That was a good laugh, Muffy!  She REALLY looks like Mimi Bombeck in that photo.   It is so hard to understand how a person can be so evil, especially to a child.  A laugh like the one you gave us sure helps!  Thanks Muffy!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: February 06, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »

Sometimes it is good to laff. Curly said he laffed so hard, he woke up the cat. I read that, then I laffed, and my kats came over here. Guess kats were awakened all over monkey land.
Across borders, even.

Have a good Superbowl Sunday.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: February 06, 2011, 01:59:08 PM »

Sometimes it is good to laff. Curly said he laffed so hard, he woke up the cat. I read that, then I laffed, and my kats came over here. Guess kats were awakened all over monkey land.
Across borders, even.

Have a good Superbowl Sunday.

My four cats did the same, and my hubby and son came in here to see what was the matter.   
YOU HAVE A HAPPY SUPERBOWL SUNDAY TOO!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: February 07, 2011, 02:14:53 AM »

Little Zahra, you will never leave me. Your murder was one of the most  heartrending I think I have ever heard. I promise I will keep you in my heart forever,and will do my best  to keep up with what is going on with the awful people that did this to you. I pray for you every night and I always will until there is no breath in my body. Bless you little girl.  an angelic monkey

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: February 08, 2011, 02:22:21 AM »

Little Zahra, you will never leave me. Your murder was one of the most  heartrending I think I have ever heard. I promise I will keep you in my heart forever,and will do my best  to keep up with what is going on with the awful people that did this to you. I pray for you every night and I always will until there is no breath in my body. Bless you little girl.  an angelic monkey

Here here. 
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: February 08, 2011, 10:10:25 PM »

Northern Rose, I did a copy/paste of your post above for the warrants, added to the SW album, hope you don't mind.

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: February 09, 2011, 02:13:57 AM »

I was catching up here and saw the post with the Cranky Crankerson photobucket link.  I've kept up with this case, but admittedly, I purposely kept my distance somewhat.  Looking at all 48 albums in the Zahra Baker photobucket though, I had to post.  As if all Zahra went through wasn't enough....I am beyond angry!  This is probably old news to most of you, but it appears that Adam and Elise never got Zahra a new prosthetic.  Judging by her preschool pics, compared to pics on Pg.41, her prosthetic appears to be the same one.  That would explain the odd right leg bent, left hip awkwardly forward pose she has in full body pictures.  Page 47 on Cranky Crankerson's photobucket shows a pic of Zahra walking back from the mailbox.  Her back is thrown way back and her gait is definitely awkard (at best).  There's a great shot of her sitting on the ground.  You can clearly see the disparity in leg size, how much smaller the prosthetic is than her "stump", and the prosthetic itself.  Having known someone who lost his leg in a farming accident, that prosthetic looks waaaay too small to comfortably support Zahra's weight (standing, walking, running, or otherwise).  It would be like an adult holding your ankle up behind you, strapping your knee onto the handle end of a baseball bat and trying to walk (or run or play).  I am so angry! There seemed to be no shortage of money in that house for an internet connection,hair coloring, hair dye, or an excess of food (as evidenced by Adam's weight and Elise's).  Obviously, Zahra qualified for free hearing aids.  You can't tell me someone wouldn't have donated a prosthetic or paid for a prosthetic for this child, under some program.

I am so angry at the number of children going missing every week, some not "missing' at all!  I know I'm preaching to the choir here and all up on my soap box. I also know I'm in good company.  Since when are children disposable???  I feel for those parents whose children are actually missing. I used to wonder why those who kill their children didn't just give them away/put them up for adoption/abandon them in a mall or parking lot (instead of killing them).  Then I realized it's all about them.  They have a "What can this kid do for me/get me?", until that child outlives their "usefulness".  All I can say, and this is a requests, "God, help us.".

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: February 09, 2011, 05:52:08 AM »

I was catching up here and saw the post with the Cranky Crankerson photobucket link.  I've kept up with this case, but admittedly, I purposely kept my distance somewhat.  Looking at all 48 albums in the Zahra Baker photobucket though, I had to post.  As if all Zahra went through wasn't enough....I am beyond angry!  This is probably old news to most of you, but it appears that Adam and Elise never got Zahra a new prosthetic.  Judging by her preschool pics, compared to pics on Pg.41, her prosthetic appears to be the same one.  That would explain the odd right leg bent, left hip awkwardly forward pose she has in full body pictures.  Page 47 on Cranky Crankerson's photobucket shows a pic of Zahra walking back from the mailbox.  Her back is thrown way back and her gait is definitely awkard (at best).  There's a great shot of her sitting on the ground.  You can clearly see the disparity in leg size, how much smaller the prosthetic is than her "stump", and the prosthetic itself.  Having known someone who lost his leg in a farming accident, that prosthetic looks waaaay too small to comfortably support Zahra's weight (standing, walking, running, or otherwise).  It would be like an adult holding your ankle up behind you, strapping your knee onto the handle end of a baseball bat and trying to walk (or run or play).  I am so angry! There seemed to be no shortage of money in that house for an internet connection,hair coloring, hair dye, or an excess of food (as evidenced by Adam's weight and Elise's).  Obviously, Zahra qualified for free hearing aids.  You can't tell me someone wouldn't have donated a prosthetic or paid for a prosthetic for this child, under some program.

I am so angry at the number of children going missing every week, some not "missing' at all!  I know I'm preaching to the choir here and all up on my soap box. I also know I'm in good company.  Since when are children disposable???  I feel for those parents whose children are actually missing. I used to wonder why those who kill their children didn't just give them away/put them up for adoption/abandon them in a mall or parking lot (instead of killing them).  Then I realized it's all about them.  They have a "What can this kid do for me/get me?", until that child outlives their "usefulness".  All I can say, and this is a requests, "God, help us.".
Well said, ISpy, well said.

AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: February 09, 2011, 02:49:33 PM »

I agree, ISpy, there was no reason other than cruelty by Adam and Elisa.

On another tangent, picture-wise... I am looking for pics of the first 2 husbands.
We have 5 of them pictured and I am wondering if I missed the other 2?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zahra%20Baker%20%20-NC-/?action=view&current=ElisaBakerMarriageTrail-1.jpg

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: February 09, 2011, 04:45:15 PM »

I feel exactly the same way and had really worried over that prosthesis.  Even if it were the right size, you would think that the pads and whatnot would need adjusting, or at least checking.  But there's no way she was the same height as when she came over.  Even if they did stunt her growth by not feeding her.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: February 09, 2011, 09:12:03 PM »

My prayers lift up to the heavens, in your memory, sweet girl.
I am asking many favors that the Lord will give the LE,
and people involved, a conscience, and the WISDOM  to seek out the truth
in your tragic, young death.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.