March 28, 2024, 02:10:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263566 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #600 on: February 21, 2011, 03:36:29 PM »

No credible evidence to implicate anyone, that may be, but no way do I believe that Adam didn't know what the he!! was going on inside his house, don't buy it.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: February 21, 2011, 04:00:24 PM »

No credible evidence to implicate anyone, that may be, but no way do I believe that Adam didn't know what the he!! was going on inside his house, don't buy it.
No way, no how a father with one child to be responsible for never noticed that she was not present in that tiny house. If he's not charged with child abuse/neglect I will forever believe justice was denied for Zahra.  EB was given carte blanche to abuse and murder and dismember his daughter by him. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: February 21, 2011, 04:12:09 PM »

No way, no how a father with one child to be responsible for never noticed that she was not present in that tiny house. If he's not charged with child abuse/neglect I will forever believe justice was denied for Zahra.  EB was given carte blanche to abuse and murder and dismember his daughter by him. 
I totally agree with you 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: February 21, 2011, 04:17:23 PM »

I totally agree with you 

...and one last thing....so it took 2 weeks for ELISA to out herself and the fact that Zahra was "missing"...exactly how long would it have been for HIM to realize it? A month? 6 weeks?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: February 21, 2011, 04:26:57 PM »

I totally agree with you 

...and one last thing....so it took 2 weeks for ELISA to out herself and the fact that Zahra was "missing"...exactly how long would it have been for HIM to realize it? A month? 6 weeks?
I can't for a second believe that Adam was this dumb. Unless all he did was work part time, play games on the computer, and take drugs, and didn't give a rat's butt about Zahra. This makes zero sense to me, but if they don't have the evidence to charge Adam, they can't. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: February 21, 2011, 04:34:23 PM »

DISGUSTING

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 21, 2011, 04:41:29 PM »

I hope they at least lock him up for all the offenses he's out on bond for and that he gets the maximum sentence in gen. pop.
In the meantime, perhaps those incompetents in charge can find a way to tie him to his daughter's death.
What about child negligence charges? This freak sees himself going back to live out his life in Australia.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: February 21, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=477003

GRAPHIC~  ME Report ZB

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: February 21, 2011, 04:49:45 PM »

Autopsy report~

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=476992

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: February 21, 2011, 04:54:35 PM »

Good God...and this was bargained with, I'm beyond furious.

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: February 21, 2011, 05:11:48 PM »

Unbelievable how much of her remains are still missing. I think that there would be a much clearer picture if they were recovered. Why would EB not tell them where ALL of the remains were if she knew??? I think that AB is the missing link to their locations!

We're one step closer to justice, but until both of them are convicted, it hasn't been fully served.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: February 21, 2011, 05:13:33 PM »

Forgot to thank you for posting those links Curly.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: February 21, 2011, 05:26:11 PM »

Yeah, it's unreal how many of her bones have not been located.
Why wouldn't that twisted beotch tell them where the skull was?
I hope Adam and his stupid mother read those reports.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: February 21, 2011, 05:47:48 PM »

TY for the links curly,
maybe EB, dosent know where the skull is, because AB took care of that aspect

interview with adam says when he last saw zahra
http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2010/10/missing-zahra-baker.html

adam says he last saw zahra thursday evening,sorry i thought it was tues.

the affidavits say that ETD for zahra was in sept
ok just saying the sept time frame is wrong,and it was in oct, that EB killed
zahra, how is it that AB,didnt know anything about anything, like

EB did the dismembering in the one and only bathroom in the house,and AB didnt
notice,an odor or other evidence, in a 48hr period
and which ever tool EB used, had to have blood,hair,bone,and it was AB tool,
he didnt miss it when it was gone

and i dont think EB could have dismembered zahra and buried,and thrown evidence
out in 48hr period with out AB knowing something,AB said he last saw zahra thurs.
so EB has till thurs eve till sometime b4 fire,to dismember and bury zahra
if we are to believe AB,that zahra was still alive at the time he says

EB sure the hill wasnt burying zahra in the day time,so that leaves thurs nite
till b4 the fire at 2;30 sat morn to kill,dismember,and bury zahra
 thurs nite to kill, or EB could have done that fri morn,i guess
friday day to dismember,and friday nite to bury

AB is home friday nite doesnt hear EB take zahra out to be buried
and EB is back in time for the fire 2;30 am sat
i dont by any of it,and i hope the LE doesnt stop looking for evidence to charge AB
JMO,i believe he was in on it,maybe not the actual murder,but the cover up at least

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 21, 2011, 05:51:33 PM »

TY for the links curly,
maybe EB, dosent know where the skull is, because AB took care of that aspect

interview with adam says when he last saw zahra
http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2010/10/missing-zahra-baker.html

adam says he last saw zahra thursday evening,sorry i thought it was tues.

the affidavits say that ETD for zahra was in sept
ok just saying the sept time frame is wrong,and it was in oct, that EB killed
zahra, how is it that AB,didnt know anything about anything, like

EB did the dismembering in the one and only bathroom in the house,and AB didnt
notice,an odor or other evidence, in a 48hr period
and which ever tool EB used, had to have blood,hair,bone,and it was AB tool,
he didnt miss it when it was gone

and i dont think EB could have dismembered zahra and buried,and thrown evidence
out in 48hr period with out AB knowing something,AB said he last saw zahra thurs.
so EB has till thurs eve till sometime b4 fire,to dismember and bury zahra
if we are to believe AB,that zahra was still alive at the time he says

EB sure the hill wasnt burying zahra in the day time,so that leaves thurs nite
till b4 the fire at 2;30 sat morn to kill,dismember,and bury zahra
 thurs nite to kill, or EB could have done that fri morn,i guess
friday day to dismember,and friday nite to bury

AB is home friday nite doesnt hear EB take zahra out to be buried
and EB is back in time for the fire 2;30 am sat
i dont by any of it,and i hope the LE doesnt stop looking for evidence to charge AB
JMO,i believe he was in on it,maybe not the actual murder,but the cover up at least

I agree with everything you stated, and also hope that they don't stop looking for evidence, but I have my doubts.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: February 21, 2011, 06:12:14 PM »

Unbelievable how much of her remains are still missing. I think that there would be a much clearer picture if they were recovered. Why would EB not tell them where ALL of the remains were if she knew??? I think that AB is the missing link to their locations!

We're one step closer to justice, but until both of them are convicted, it hasn't been fully served.
Totally agree!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: February 21, 2011, 06:19:21 PM »

Nancy Grace will be covering the case tonight

And I agree there is no way AB did not know what was going on in that house...that cold 911 call still sends chills thru me & Ive seen/heard a lot in my years

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: February 21, 2011, 06:21:33 PM »

They just said on the news- on HLN, that Zahra's skull is still missing, while discussing prosecuting elisa and determining a cause of death.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: February 21, 2011, 07:41:05 PM »

They just said on the news- on HLN, that Zahra's skull is still missing, while discussing prosecuting elisa and determining a cause of death.

This is exactly what I mean, if they were bargaining with her to give up locations they should have never ever signed off on partial information.   I mean if she confessed they should have held out on her until she gave up everything & held life in prison over her head.   I just do not understand why they went from DP qualified felony murder to 2nd degree in making this plea agreement prior to indictment.  As far as Im concerned the only thing they should have offered this monster is to spare her life so she would rot in jail instead of getting the needle.  Seriously, I havent visited this thread often because the case infuriates me even more than Caylee's case & that is an unmeasurable amount of fury! 

As far as Im concerned this is not justice for Zahra!   Bless you little angel, be in peace knowing millions around the world have you within their hearts.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: February 21, 2011, 07:46:33 PM »

I viewed the TV interview on 60 minutes with Adam Baker and I was incensed at his attitude. Having to suffer his snuffling and mumbling, long pauses while looking at the floor together with a range of facial gestures such as trying to suppress smiles and making grimaces it was very difficult to concentrate on his answers.  When I replayed the tape I also made of the interview I found his answers were noncommittal as usual and his only interest seemed to be how it all had affected him.  He did admit it was a mistake on his part for bringing the evil witch into the picture and that Zahra would most likely still be alive had this not happened.  Most of the interview he spent looking at the floor while Liz Hayes asked the questions.  He condescended to look at her when he answered but then straight back to studying the floor.  He could not answer as to when he last saw his daughter and whether that is because he has been warned not to disclose that, or he has run out of days of the week to guess at I am not sure.  He did mumble something about impeding the ongoing investigation.

His closing remarks that he wanted to bring Zahra back to Australia and to put pieces of his life together again here nearly brought me undone.  I had to leave the room otherwise I would have pulverised the TV set. 

It is also an interesting exercise to watch his facial expressions without the sound.

I do hope that no one thinks Adam is a typical Aussie male.  He is far from that and although visitors joke about our laid back “she’ll be right, mate” attitude our menfolk are for the most part decent, caring and strong with definite family values and protective of their children.  Those men who fail to nurture and protect their children are mostly ostracised by their peers.  Adam is what we would call a dead loss as a father and seemingly quite content to leave his child with her long medical history in the care of his mother and then to subject her to the care of the evil witch. His lack of knowledge as to all that happened to Zahra  since they moved to US points to his either being totally drugged out of his mind most of the time or simply not caring where she was or what happened to her.

I had better not go into my thoughts on the comments made by Ma Baker but I do want to add to her statement that anyone that watched Zahra go through two bouts of cancer as Adam did would not kill and dismember the child.  Well Ma Baker, anyone that watched Zahra suffer through all those medical procedures would also not allow anyone else to harm their child or totally ignore all the signs and official complaints that were there for years that Zahra was not getting the attention and love she deserved.  Go play your violin elsewhere as your protestations do not work with me.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.