April 15, 2024, 09:27:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 264084 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: February 21, 2011, 09:06:37 PM »

On NG one of her guests (ADr.) is saying that the bones should be sent to a forensic anthropologist because from what he can see, it looks as if the wounds were ante-mortum, not post, and that Zahra was stabbed to the bone multiple times.
This is too sick to even put into words.

Well I certainly hope that they do that - they have to do that, really.  At this point, they don't have any thing else.

It is horrible, Curly.  I find that it is easier for me to try to forget all the emotions that are just carrying me away right now by focusing on analytical things.  Then I let myself abdorb it a tiny piece at a time so it doesn't just collapse me.  And as weird as it sounds, the hope that maybe they can still find a way to have Zahra's remains tell us what happened to her - well that braces me.  I'm feeling a bit like a boat that got swept away to sea right now with this, as I just found this out.  Thanks for throwing this rope. /hugs

That was only his suggestion. I have no idea if NC will follow up on it, but it sure makes sense.
The way I understood him, was that the piddly 4 page report was BS and should have been sent to experts to determine exactly what happened.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: February 21, 2011, 09:28:54 PM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for Zahra, may she rest in peace.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Zahra

Thank you Muffy.
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: February 21, 2011, 09:32:56 PM »

Am I the only one thinking that court dates for AB keep getting pushed out so that he can't go anywhere while they're still looking for evidence against him? It just struck me that this may be the reason.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: February 21, 2011, 09:39:38 PM »

Am I the only one thinking that court dates for AB keep getting pushed out so that he can't go anywhere while they're still looking for evidence against him? It just struck me that this may be the reason.

I hope that's the reason.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #644 on: February 21, 2011, 10:47:53 PM »

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14071308

Adam Baker talks to WBTV, says Elisa was 'manipulative'

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Adam Baker spoke exclusively with WBTV on Monday just hours after his wife was indicted for the death of his daughter.

Baker says he is relieved there will be justice for Zahra.  He has said all along that he had nothing to do with Zahra's death or dismemberment.

Related: Full coverage of the Zahra Baker case

Baker said he didn't know it was going on because Elisa Baker hid the truth from him.

::snipping2::

2 4 1
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: February 21, 2011, 11:18:42 PM »

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Adam Baker spoke exclusively with WBTV on Monday just hours after his wife was indicted for the death of his daughter.

Baker says he is relieved there will be justice for Zahra.  He has said all along that he had nothing to do with Zahra's death or dismemberment.

Baker said he didn't know it was going on because Elisa Baker hid the truth from him.

Re: the above BBM .... Ignorance is no excuse of the law nor is it in this situation!  WHERE WERE YOU DADDY WHEN ALL THIS WAS GOING ON????  If you were a father and active in your daughters life, you would have known!  I say charge him with felony neglect of a child if you can't get him on anything else. 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #646 on: February 22, 2011, 12:06:50 AM »

I've had to back away from the keyboard so many times today.  I hope that every time EB closes her eyes she sees Zahra's face and hears her laughter. 

I've got a cartoon that was in the paper during the trial of Marcus' foster parents (omgosh the names escape me now).  God is leading Marcus away on a cloud and the caption reads 'Let's not watch the trial, Marcus.  You've been through enough already.'  It so sadly suits too many cases.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #647 on: February 22, 2011, 12:34:25 AM »

Re: the above BBM .... Ignorance is no excuse of the law nor is it in this situation!  WHERE WERE YOU DADDY WHEN ALL THIS WAS GOING ON????  If you were a father and active in your daughters life, you would have known!  I say charge him with felony neglect of a child if you can't get him on anything else. 

I don't buy for a minute that AB was ignorant of the abuse and danger. The house was small, and presumably he came home after work every night. Did Zahra greet him with smiles? Did they enjoy dinner together or share some TV time together? I am postive they did not. AB said in the 911 call that Zahra was "at that age and spent time in her room". BS! He knew she wasn't in school and IMO he knew why. I don't buy it for a second. AB needs to be charged. He was the constant in Zahra's life and at the very least he allowed this to happen to her. I hope they both fry. This case is horrible. This case just rips out my heart.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: February 22, 2011, 01:47:15 AM »

I don't buy for a minute that AB was ignorant of the abuse and danger. The house was small, and presumably he came home after work every night. Did Zahra greet him with smiles? Did they enjoy dinner together or share some TV time together? I am postive they did not. AB said in the 911 call that Zahra was "at that age and spent time in her room". BS! He knew she wasn't in school and IMO he knew why. I don't buy it for a second. AB needs to be charged. He was the constant in Zahra's life and at the very least he allowed this to happen to her. I hope they both fry. This case is horrible. This case just rips out my heart.   

She was his daughter. He was the first line of defense that she had. He failed her. He needs to be charged and serve time. There is no excuse for a parent to not know, he if he didn't, he should have, no excuse ever. I hope he rots right along with his wife.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: February 22, 2011, 02:53:33 AM »

I was pleasantly surprised to learn of the charges against Elisa this am.

I sighed and thought, wow, Zahra will finally get "some" justice.
What a slap in the face ! Elisa needs put to death & I don't even believe in the death penalty,
as I am Catholic !

As with all monkeys it was comforting to hear that someone would finally
be held accountable for Zahra's death, but...................
when Nancy Grace mentioned that Z had been decapitated, and
her head was still MIA, I thought dear God, let it not be so !

Did Elisa keep it for some sick reason ? WHO in the hell knows ?
As sick & twisted as she and  the company she keeps is, who knows !
Perhaps she sent it out to be shrunk, for her next satanic, voo doo, evil escapade.

The calls to the sex offender concern me on the cell records.

I also still FEEL VERY STRONGLY that time will show that Aaron Young played some role in Z's death. He is too weird, too quick to speak, and he said he did love Elisa at 1 time, so he can't be right in the head IMO !IF he was glad to part ways with her, why did he continue to keep in touch with her, under FALSE pretenses, and was mum about it to his fiance/now wife ?

I despise Elisa and everything she has become. As a parent this is all very difficult for me to process. How could she have done what she did to this beautiful child ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: February 22, 2011, 04:13:49 AM »

Heartbreaking short segment shown tonight on our Channel 7 nightly news where the journalist that accompanied Emily to USA was getting her thoughts on the evil witch's murder charge.  Between sobs Emily managed to say that she hoped the witch spent the rest of her days remembering what she had done to Zahra.  Emily also was showing and pointing out to him features of the mutilation shown in diagrams in the autopsy/ME reports. She had learned of the charges by a phone call from Hickory LE at 5.30 am her time this morning.

I do not know how she manages to keep going through all this as each disclosure just adds to the anguish.   

Nothing as yet on the Channel 7 website but I will put link here in case they do print something later.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: February 22, 2011, 06:31:43 AM »

I was pleasantly surprised to learn of the charges against Elisa this am.

I sighed and thought, wow, Zahra will finally get "some" justice.
What a slap in the face ! Elisa needs put to death & I don't even believe in the death penalty,
as I am Catholic !

As with all monkeys it was comforting to hear that someone would finally
be held accountable for Zahra's death, but...................
when Nancy Grace mentioned that Z had been decapitated, and
her head was still MIA, I thought dear God, let it not be so !

Did Elisa keep it for some sick reason ? WHO in the hell knows ?
As sick & twisted as she and  the company she keeps is, who knows !
Perhaps she sent it out to be shrunk, for her next satanic, voo doo, evil escapade.

The calls to the sex offender concern me on the cell records.

I also still FEEL VERY STRONGLY that time will show that Aaron Young played some role in Z's death. He is too weird, too quick to speak, and he said he did love Elisa at 1 time, so he can't be right in the head IMO !IF he was glad to part ways with her, why did he continue to keep in touch with her, under FALSE pretenses, and was mum about it to his fiance/now wife ?

I despise Elisa and everything she has become. As a parent this is all very difficult for me to process. How could she have done what she did to this beautiful child ?

I completely agree with everything you said. I was not shocked though, about the decapitation, because I knew it for a fact in early December. It still sickened me to hear it.

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: February 22, 2011, 07:00:21 AM »

Heartbreaking short segment shown tonight on our Channel 7 nightly news where the journalist that accompanied Emily to USA was getting her thoughts on the evil witch's murder charge.  Between sobs Emily managed to say that she hoped the witch spent the rest of her days remembering what she had done to Zahra.  Emily also was showing and pointing out to him features of the mutilation shown in diagrams in the autopsy/ME reports. She had learned of the charges by a phone call from Hickory LE at 5.30 am her time this morning.

I do not know how she manages to keep going through all this as each disclosure just adds to the anguish.   

Nothing as yet on the Channel 7 website but I will put link here in case they do print something later.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/

How tramatic for Emily and those who love Zahra . . . many prayers being sent!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: February 22, 2011, 09:42:33 AM »

http://www.smh.com.au/world/zahras-father-relieved-to-avoid-charges-over-her-death-20110222-1b470.html
Zahra's father relieved to avoid charges over her death
Simon Mann HERALD CORRESPONDENT
February 23, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: February 22, 2011, 10:01:32 AM »

http://www.smh.com.au/world/zahras-father-relieved-to-avoid-charges-over-her-death-20110222-1b470.html
February 23, 2011

Hope he doesn't get too comfortable with that relief...it ain't over yet.  At the very least he should be charged with neglect if nothing else.

Why do I feel that the Witch kept the head as a trophy..hidden somewhere..just a gut instinct.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #655 on: February 22, 2011, 10:14:56 AM »

I am so angry at the injustice that Zahra has received.    I am with CBB they all need to be thrown in a pit of fire and fry. May they rot in Hell for eternity.  I will never believe that A didn't know what was going on in that house.    

GOD BLESS AMERICA
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: February 22, 2011, 10:18:20 AM »

Gypsy DD...never doubted this for a moment!  Oh, how I hope she gets put in gen pop one day soon!!!!  I'm sorry, but there is no way dorkazz didn't know Zahre wasn't in the home. Fry him too!!!!!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #657 on: February 22, 2011, 10:28:18 AM »

The police took a portion of the house away, is he really saying he didn't see the blood spatter, smell anything bad, hear anything strange? Was he hiding in a closet, did Elissa lock him in a closet? BS  BS   What a low life
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #658 on: February 22, 2011, 10:31:57 AM »

February 23, 2011

Mr Baker, who met his wife on a website, and moved to North Carolina with Zahra in 2009, told WBTV: ''Elisa is very manipulative, um, abusive … to me. Very controlling.'' Explaining how he had not realised his daughter was missing earlier than October 9, he said: ''With work, I was gone first thing in the morning and didn't get home til late.

''was told that Zahra was in bed because Zahra normally went to bed early. I checked every night and from what I could tell she was in bed. It looked like she, something was in bed.''     Here we go, now let's start with the abusive that you took at Elisa's hands, and the weird part is I bet he took abuse from her, loser momma's boy.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: February 22, 2011, 10:38:58 AM »

If the DA made a plea agreement with Elisa to give up the locations of Zahra, why wouldn't they go for
"all" instead of just half of her?  Or did they?

If LE did find the other remains, would there be a separate autopsy report that we haven't seen?  And is this where
LE is building their case against Adam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.