March 28, 2024, 02:41:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 263528 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: February 22, 2011, 10:52:55 AM »

http://www.smh.com.au/world/zahras-father-relieved-to-avoid-charges-over-her-death-20110222-1b470.html
Zahra's father relieved to avoid charges over her death
Simon Mann HERALD CORRESPONDENT
February 23, 2011

Mr Baker, who met his wife on a website, and moved to North Carolina with Zahra in 2009, told WBTV: ''Elisa is very manipulative, um, abusive … to me. Very controlling.'' Explaining how he had not realised his daughter was missing earlier than October 9, he said: ''With work, I was gone first thing in the morning and didn't get home til late.

''was told that Zahra was in bed because Zahra normally went to bed early. I checked every night and from what I could tell she was in bed. It looked like she, something was in bed.''     Here we go, now let's start with the abusive that you took at Elisa's hands, and the weird part is I bet he took abuse from her, loser momma's boy.
BBM
I think it was mutual abuse. Remember the pictures of EB with the black eyes and the reports of physical altercations outside the home. Too much evidence to make that claim. MOO

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: February 22, 2011, 11:01:21 AM »

http://www.smh.com.au/world/zahras-father-relieved-to-avoid-charges-over-her-death-20110222-1b470.html
February 23, 2011

Mr Baker, who met his wife on a website, and moved to North Carolina with Zahra in 2009, told WBTV: ''Elisa is very manipulative, um, abusive … to me. Very controlling.'' Explaining how he had not realised his daughter was missing earlier than October 9, he said: ''With work, I was gone first thing in the morning and didn't get home til late.

''was told that Zahra was in bed because Zahra normally went to bed early. I checked every night and from what I could tell she was in bed. It looked like she, something was in bed.''     Here we go, now let's start with the abusive that you took at Elisa's hands, and the weird part is I bet he took abuse from her, loser momma's boy.
BBM
I think it was mutual abuse. Remember the pictures of EB with the black eyes and the reports of physical altercations outside the home. Too much evidence to make that claim. MOO

Yeah..he checked every night my foot.  He never even got close enough to the bed to realize she wasn't in it..didn't want to ruffle her hair, give her a gentle peck on the cheek?   He is as full of it as THE WITCH.

It must have been like a horror movie living in that house..no hugs, no kisses, just verbal and physical abuse for poor Zahra.  She is in God's arms now.

But those that abused her, hurt her, murdered her..every last one of them need to pay for it in this life..as well as the next.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #662 on: February 22, 2011, 11:11:36 AM »

February 23, 2011

BBM
Then Adam knew full well what was going on in that house, and you would think there would be some evidence pointing to him.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #663 on: February 22, 2011, 11:23:30 AM »

February 23, 2011

Mr Baker, who met his wife on a website, and moved to North Carolina with Zahra in 2009, told WBTV: ''Elisa is very manipulative, um, abusive … to me. Very controlling.'' Explaining how he had not realised his daughter was missing earlier than October 9, he said: ''With work, I was gone first thing in the morning and didn't get home til late. ''was told that Zahra was in bed because Zahra normally went to bed early. I checked every night and from what I could tell she was in bed. It looked like she, something was in bed.''     Here we go, now let's start with the abusive that you took at Elisa's hands, and the weird part is I bet he took abuse from her, loser momma's boy.

Hmmmm. So, you bring your handicapped daughter to a different country and put her in the care of a new wife. The wife becomes  manipulative, controlling, and even abusive to you. Your daughter is kept from enrolling in school so her life exists only through the wife and you......... and you go days with no contact in a small house with your daughter? The past interest that DHS has shown about the care of your daughter doesn't resonate with you? The abuse that others have witnessed just escaped you somehow? Zahra never mentioned the uphill runs to you? If not, why not?

This is BS. I don't care what the circumstances are, AB is guilty and he has Zahra's blood on his hands. JMO!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: February 22, 2011, 11:29:51 AM »

February 23, 2011

BBM
Then Adam knew full well what was going on in that house, and you would think there would be some evidence pointing to him.

I'm of the opinion there is probably some evidence pointing to Adam Baker at least having knowledge of what was going on in the home, but I'm wondering if there's just not enough to get a conviction.  When there are two or more involved in crimes like what has happened to Zahra, I think it may get tricky and by trying to go after Adam without enough concrete evidence (conviction material), it could cause problems with the case against Elisa, and it wouldn't be good to see her case thrown out.  I wonder if there will be more revealed that might eventually mean Adam Young being brought up on charges as Elisa's case goes to trial?  It appears to me there are a lot of complications, and I wouldn't want to see anything compromised.  One thing I would like to add is, if it bother me and others that Adam Baker may be getting away with crimes against Zahra, I think it would be immensely painful for law enforcement, investigators and others involved with solving the case and trying to bring justice.  They have seen first hand so much more than we've been privy to at this point, and they were in the house and they were in the fields and they know what happened there.  I think that it's a child (disabled one at that) that was abused and most likely murdered that weighs heavily on everyone.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #665 on: February 22, 2011, 11:31:45 AM »

When Justice arrives on Zahra's behalf, may she be fierce to Elisa and Adam!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: February 22, 2011, 11:54:47 AM »

February 23, 2011

BBM

I'm of the opinion there is probably some evidence pointing to Adam Baker at least having knowledge of what was going on in the home, but I'm wondering if there's just not enough to get a conviction.  When there are two or more involved in crimes like what has happened to Zahra, I think it may get tricky and by trying to go after Adam without enough concrete evidence (conviction material), it could cause problems with the case against Elisa, and it wouldn't be good to see her case thrown out.  I wonder if there will be more revealed that might eventually mean Adam Young being brought up on charges as Elisa's case goes to trial?  It appears to me there are a lot of complications, and I wouldn't want to see anything compromised.  One thing I would like to add is, if it bother me and others that Adam Baker may be getting away with crimes against Zahra, I think it would be immensely painful for law enforcement, investigators and others involved with solving the case and trying to bring justice.  They have seen first hand so much more than we've been privy to at this point, and they were in the house and they were in the fields and they know what happened there.  I think that it's a child (disabled one at that) that was abused and most likely murdered that weighs heavily on everyone.  JMHO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: February 22, 2011, 11:58:42 AM »

have no fear,i truly believe, LE will get their man,
and he eat will eat his words
in jpg,i captured adam face b4 and after,the word murderer and no

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 22, 2011, 12:06:23 PM »

sorry forgot the links

the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdhV5AHyMYI

curly post of vid
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9035.msg1306149#msg1306149

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: February 22, 2011, 12:32:37 PM »

OMG - may have already been posted

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/21/stepmother-indicted-death-disabled-north-carolina-girl/?test=latestnews

Stepmom Indicted in Death of N.C. Girl as Autopsy Reveals Her Head Is Still Missing

Published February 21, 2011

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: February 22, 2011, 12:47:24 PM »

I have no crystal ball, but I believe he will be charged with something, even if it is child neglect or child abuse for allowing this to happen.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #671 on: February 22, 2011, 01:09:13 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/21/stepmother-indicted-death-disabled-north-carolina-girl/?test=latestnews

Stepmom Indicted in Death of N.C. Girl as Autopsy Reveals Her Head Is Still Missing

I know, Klaas and it makes me shudder.    I can't get the Halloween picture of the house out of my mind. There was a skull prominently displayed on the porch.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 22, 2011, 01:12:10 PM »

When Justice arrives on Zahra's behalf, may she be fierce to Elisa and Adam!

Thank you for this CBB.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #673 on: February 22, 2011, 01:53:38 PM »

Medical Examiner's report
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/mgmedia/file/106/medical-examiners-report-zahras-remains/

Autopsy Report
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/mgmedia/file/105/zahra-baker-autopsy-report/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: February 22, 2011, 02:16:45 PM »

There is no way EB did this alone. She would have to dismember, clean up, paint and dispose of the mattress then go and dig holes and drive over 2 counties disposing of parts. All while AB was at work. To begin with EB wouldn't do manual labor because she is a user and has others do her bidding. I have to believe they are still working to find out all that are involved.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: February 22, 2011, 02:19:51 PM »

Doesn't looking down and to the left signify lying ?

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: February 22, 2011, 02:27:12 PM »

Not surprising, but what I'm reading in the autopsy report it says that medical records were "scant" for Zahra.  In other words, unless they're just saying they haven't received much, it implies that AB didn't take his daughter to the doctor often, although the records they do have don't show evidence of major medical problems at those exams.

Full autopsy report can be read here: http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/mgmedia/file/105/zahra-baker-autopsy-report/
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: February 22, 2011, 02:42:42 PM »

Doesn't looking down and to the left signify lying ?

It's supposed to, yes.  Upwards is trying to recall something. I can't recall what to the right means.  Down I think could be shame or lying.

Personally, and this is just IMO, I think that the only really truthful thing that AB said was that it made him "Sick".  That was a truly felt word, and I believe he meant it.  I believe he meant it in a different way than he wants us to think, however.  And I cannot shake the feeling that when he looks down, in his mind he is looking down at what he saw when he saw a dead and harmed Zahra.  I absolutely can't unthink that.

I vacillate on whether or not I believe AB dispersed Zahra, but honestly seeing that the finds in the main grave were a full torso (minus much else), despite EB's determination and size I can't see how she managed to take that portion out of the trunk, dig the hole, and bury the torso (and, I believe, the head - explaining the small head-sized hole that was empty beside the main grave site).  I don't believe for a second that he came up with the idea of separating her body parts, and I think that's where his truthfulness comes in for the key word for him "sick".  I don't think he would have done that, or any of this, without EB.  I believe him when he says that Zahra would be alive if not for EB.  I believe him when he says she was manipulative - and I believe that subconsciously he finishes that sentence with "manipulative enough for me to follow her instructions as to what to do with the now-dead Zahra".  I don't see how she would know how to run the wood chipper, which I think pretty much explains the missing hands and feet.  NOt so much the arms, as the left arm was found dispersed, and I think that probably the other arm and legs are all in different places.  I still believe the head was with the torso - because of that hole, but that scavenger animals did what they do.  I don't believe she kept it as a token.  I don't think she had to.  I think she's the type that would be so insistent on covering her own arse that she wouldn't keep it.  Now - if someone else helped her, maybe someone who cared more for Zahra... maybe they kept it, or went back and retrieved it.  THe head is a very important part emotionally to people.  (To me, too - that's the part that really just bothers me - the heart, and no sternum - as if she took the very soul and heart out of the girl, every bit that made her Zahra...... monster!!!!).  But oddly, I don't think AB would have gone back for the head, or saved it.  I would think it was someone else. 

I wish they would find more evidence, could clarify the pings more clearly, that they could possibly bait EB into thinking that she'll stand alone for the charges and try to get more information out of her that way - like - where is the head??  Where were the upper arms and legs??  She knows this - she knows where they're supposed to be.  They need to squeeze the information out of her. Or wring it.  Or beat it. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: February 22, 2011, 03:59:52 PM »

Mr Baker, who met his wife on a website, and moved to North Carolina with Zahra in 2009, told WBTV: ''Elisa is very manipulative, um, abusive … to me. Very controlling.'' Explaining how he had not realised his daughter was missing earlier than October 9, he said: ''With work, I was gone first thing in the morning and didn't get home til late. ''was told that Zahra was in bed because Zahra normally went to bed early. I checked every night and from what I could tell she was in bed. It looked like she, something was in bed.''

Did you ever think to go to the "something" you saw in the bed and give her a kiss? Your an idiot.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: February 22, 2011, 04:19:15 PM »

This makes my sick

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.