April 26, 2024, 10:08:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #10 1/5/11 - 9/17/11  (Read 264700 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: May 05, 2011, 03:02:10 PM »

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/zahra-bakers-stepmum-wears-bullet-proof-vest-to-court/story-e6freopf-1226050453339

Zahra Baker's stepmother Elise Baker put bullet-proof vest for court appearance

May 05, 2011 12:54PM

ZAHRA Baker's stepmother wore a bulletproof vest and was guarded by police armed with assault rifles as she appeared in a North Carolina court.

Elisa Baker, who is charged with the murder and dismemberment of her 10-year-old Australian stepdaughter, had her arms and legs shackled and was guarded by a large police contingent, including two SWAT officers, as she was led into and out of Caldwell County courthouse.

Police took no chances with security as Baker, 42, entered not guilty pleas to two counts each of felony identity theft and felony obtaining property by false pretences.

Elisa Baker and Zahra's biological father, Adam Baker, made separate court appearances yesterday, local time, for charges unrelated to Zahra's death.

Elisa and Adam Baker have both faced death threats since Zahra was first reported missing from their home in Hickory, North Carolina, on October 9 last year.

::snipping2::

What a waste of taxpayer's money.
Where's Charles Bronson when you need him?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: May 05, 2011, 03:03:16 PM »

lol..loves ya Curly...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: May 06, 2011, 08:34:51 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/
Elisa Baker, Adam Baker and Michael Jacques Updates
05/05/2011 donchais

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: May 09, 2011, 02:25:53 AM »

It seems like Z was murdered so long ago !
I wonder how her Mother, Emily is doing ?
Anyone read anything recently about her ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: May 11, 2011, 12:34:00 PM »

Hello monkeys.  Been gone too long.  Lost my mother in December.  Feeling better now.  Just wondering why Adam Baker has not been arrested.  He lied to investigators.  Couldn't he be charged with obstruction with an investigation or something?  May the DA is waiting to bring more severe charges against him.  If I were Adam Baker, I would be very afraid cause there is at least a million people who would love to see him hurt the way he hurt Zahra.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: May 11, 2011, 10:40:48 PM »

Hi Mariloo, good to see ya!

I'm so sorry about your mother... 

Dunno why they haven't arrested Baker yet, sure doesn't seem fair that he's out and walking around.  He had to have known what happened to Zahra, if not even helped out a great deal.  Am guessing he copped a deal and ratted the stepmom out?  Even if he did tho, seems he ought to have also been arrested.  Dunno.  Maybe they know he did whatever, but don't have enough evidence on him yet that they can prove?  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: May 11, 2011, 10:41:45 PM »

Zahra's candles:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Zahra

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: May 12, 2011, 09:03:22 AM »

Hi Mariloo, good to see ya!

I'm so sorry about your mother... 

Dunno why they haven't arrested Baker yet, sure doesn't seem fair that he's out and walking around.  He had to have known what happened to Zahra, if not even helped out a great deal.  Am guessing he copped a deal and ratted the stepmom out?  Even if he did tho, seems he ought to have also been arrested.  Dunno.  Maybe they know he did whatever, but don't have enough evidence on him yet that they can prove?  Sigh. 

Thanks Wyks.  I have lost my best piddling buddy.  I will miss her but I know where she is and she no longer suffers and that is what I keep reminding myself. 

Adam Baker must have to take sleeping pills to sleep at night.  He even looks creepy.  I see his face when he was lying to PD about Zahra's whereabouts.  He knew and lied anyway.  He ought to have been arrested when the PD caught him in that lie for obstruction.  I can't believe it has been this long and he still walks as a free man.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: May 12, 2011, 09:01:53 PM »

Thanks Wyks.  I have lost my best piddling buddy.  I will miss her but I know where she is and she no longer suffers and that is what I keep reminding myself. 

Adam Baker must have to take sleeping pills to sleep at night.  He even looks creepy.  I see his face when he was lying to PD about Zahra's whereabouts.  He knew and lied anyway.  He ought to have been arrested when the PD caught him in that lie for obstruction.  I can't believe it has been this long and he still walks as a free man.

Yw!  And yeah, I hear ya, it's very hard even while at the same time being grateful our loved one is no longer suffering.  Sometimes just remembering that helps to ease the hard times.  She's still in your heart tho, that will never change.   

I agree with what you've said about Baker.  Just dunno how he lives with himself, knowing what he knows.  He should not be walking around a free man.  Figured folks in the community would have taken care of him by now.  hehe.  Have heard tho that he's hiding from the general public, but that LE is watching him.  Sure hope so!  There are at least two cases in this site where the one/s we think 'ought' to be POI's, have up and moved away, while nothing was seemingly done to prevent that.  Baker cannot leave the country cuz LE has his passport.  Sure hope LE makes sure he doesn't even leave the county! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: May 13, 2011, 09:11:05 AM »

As you guys know,  RED has been battling the forces of evil and there is good news and bad. Contrary, to initial MSM reports there was no settlement, although it appears the case might have had a conclusion. That said, the legal case has been costly and Red could use any help that we could offer. Red has stated he is very appreciative of everyone's support in emails and donations.  There is a donation button in the upper right of the forum if you would like to help.  THANKS!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.msg1342551#msg1342551
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #830 on: May 18, 2011, 09:22:34 PM »

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/may/18/9/elisa-baker-indicted-7-federal-charges-ar-1045143/

BREAKING NEWS: Elisa Baker indicted on 7 federal drug charges
Stepmother of Zahra Baker accused of distributing drugs from May 2006 to October 2010

CHARLOTTE --
Elisa Baker was indicted on seven counts of drug charges in federal court Wednesday.

The stepmother to 10-year-old Zahra Baker, Elisa Baker is accused of distributing and conspiring to distribute the prescription drugs Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and Alprazolam between May 2006 and October 2010.

The investigation into Baker’s missing stepdaughter began on Oct. 9, 2010, and she was arrested by Hickory police for obstruction the following day.

Baker, 42, is charged with:

One count of conspiring with others known and unknown to distribute and possess with intent to distribute the controlled substance of Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and Alprazolam from 2006 to October 2010 in Caldwell and Catawba counties;
One count of distribute and possess with intent to distribute the controlled substance of Oxycodone from May 2006 to October 2010 in Caldwell and Catawba counties;
One count of distribute and possess with intent to distribute the controlled substance of Hydrocodone in Caldwell and Catawba counties from May 2006 to October 2010;
One count of distribute and possess with intent to distribute the controlled substance of Alprazolam from May 2006 to October 2010;
One count of maintaining a residence in Granite Falls to distribute the controlled substances of Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and Alprazolam from July 24, 2009, to Nov. 9, 2009;
One count of maintaining a residence in Hudson to distribute the controlled substances of Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and Alprazolam from Nov. 13, 2009 to April 8, 2010;
One count of maintaining a residence in Hickory to distribute the controlled substances of Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and Alprazolam from July 2010 to October 2010.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #831 on: May 18, 2011, 09:25:09 PM »

I have to post this comment on the article. I agree 100%

0CLEARPosted by greyman on May 18, 2011 - 7:57 p.m.
She and Adam Baker lived together in the same places. She murders Zahra Baker, dismembers the body, sells drugs for years but we are expected to believe she did this by herself and that Adam Baker had nothing to do with any of these things. Bull&@!#. That nonsense doesn't pass the giggle test. Adam Baker has to be as involved as Elisa Baker was, he's out free, she's in jail. Arrest Adam Baker now.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #832 on: May 18, 2011, 10:11:33 PM »

Another article that came out today. I wish it was someone besides Kyle Busch, but am glad they are doing it.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Zahra-Baker-to-be-honored-at-NASCAR-race-122156024.html

Zahra Baker to be honored at NASCAR race

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- NASCAR will pay tribute to Zahra Baker at Friday night's truck race.

The 10-year-old Hickory girl was killed in September 2010.

On Tuesday, Kyle Busch Motorsports and Speedway Children's Charities announced Busch will drive in the North Carolina Education Lottery 200 with Zahra's name and picture above the passenger side window of his truck.

The speedway will also call for a moment of silence and release balloons in Zahra's honor before the race.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: May 19, 2011, 01:27:03 AM »

No way Adam didn't know what was going on.  As a matter of fact, her entire family had to know about the drugs.    They all make me sick.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: May 19, 2011, 07:51:30 AM »

Thanks for the updates SuzieQ.  Elisa Baker is so evil.  And I agree with Klaas, "No way Adam didn't know what was going on."  And yes, I agree, "...her entire family had to know about the drugs."  What a horrible, horrible life Zahra had after she arrived in the U.S.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: May 19, 2011, 08:15:26 AM »

Thanks for the updates SuzieQ.  Elisa Baker is so evil.  And I agree with Klaas, "No way Adam didn't know what was going on."  And yes, I agree, "...her entire family had to know about the drugs."  What a horrible, horrible life Zahra had after she arrived in the U.S.   

Agree wholeheartedly!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #836 on: May 19, 2011, 10:21:34 PM »

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/may/19/elisa-bakers-hudson-neighbors-suspected-drug-activ-ar-1048436/

Elisa Baker's Hudson neighbors suspected drug activity
Baker given court date, may get a different attorney for new charges.

HUDSON --
A day after Elisa Baker was indicted by a federal grand jury on drug charges, her former neighbors are saying they aren’t surprised by the news.

“I figured they’d get her some time,” said Peggy Johnson, who lives in the Country Manor Estates mobile home park in Hudson where Elisa and Adam Baker used to live.

The Bakers lived there with daughter Zahra from November 2009 through July 2010. Johnson’s trailer is at the top of the hill with a clear view of the street, and only three lots away from where the Bakers lived.

Johnson said she saw frequent traffic through their street when the Bakers lived there.

“I saw people pull up, and she would go to the underpinning,” Johnson said of Elisa Baker. “They would hand something to her.”

She said Baker went to the upper end of the trailer and lift up one piece of the underpinning, which is the part that encloses the underside of the mobile home. Johnson said she wasn’t sure what, exactly, the people in the cars would hand to Baker, but she could see what Baker would hand to the people in the cars.

“I could see it was a sandwich bag,” Johnson said.

She said that Baker and Adam handed items to the cars that drove up to their home.

2 4 1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: May 20, 2011, 12:17:24 AM »

The indictment also says Baker maintained homes in Granite Falls, Hudson, and Hickory for the purpose of selling the prescription drugs.

Baker is currently charged with second-degree murder in the death of her stepdaughter, Zahra, whose body was found dismembered in at least two locations last fall.

Baker is charged with one count of conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute a controlled substance, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $1,000,000; three counts of distribution and possession with intent to distribute controlled substances, each of which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $1,000,000; and three counts maintaining a place for the purposes of distributing a controlled substances, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/14672047/elisa-baker-indicted-on-federal-drug-trafficking-charges
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: May 20, 2011, 12:21:46 AM »

The Indictment

http://www.wbtv.com/link/489581/elisa-baker-drug-indictment-charges?redirected=true
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: May 20, 2011, 12:27:21 AM »

The picture of her here is really disturbing

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/may/18/elisa-baker-indicted-7-federal-charges-ar-1045143/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.