September 20, 2024, 05:50:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 150158 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2010, 08:49:53 AM »

I am     Mr. Ashton right now!

...."Ashton noted that Florida rules of criminal procedure allow the court to prevent parties from calling witnesses or introducing certain evidence if they fail to follow discovery rules. He also cites rules stating an attorney can be subject to "contempt proceedings" and costs by violating discovery rules."

I wish JP would prevent Bozo from calling the ones he did not follow the court's orders. I agree with Ashton, this is deliberate attempt to circumvent court orders and rules of procedure.

ditto and ditto

I am thrilled to see JA take this hard line approach on the matter after doing nothing but attempting to gain compliance on simple reciprocal information due the state.  This is not some parlor slight of hand trick, it is a murder trial of a 34 month old baby he is playing fast and loose with.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2010, 10:13:10 AM »

I could care less who she slept with . . . I do care where Caylee was during her frulocking and that is totally relevant.  So men, line up . . . trial may take a week longer just on this issue alone.
I also think the knife is relevant . . . did she use this knife to scare Caylee into taking some kind of sedative, etc.
This is about to get real nasty and IMO there is nothing the dufense can do to stop it.  momster's character is totally relevant to how she treated Caylee or mistreated her.

Sister amen to that one! and I thank you for the last time I had another brother  diagnosed with cancer and a miracle there. I talked about it at blinks (chica)
so out of 8 brothers and two sisters  we had two  sick one's this year and too that I say two miracles!!!
so I believe in miracles for caylee and  justice from the dysfunctions of her attorney and family. Does anyone think baez will get disbarred? or sanctioned? sister? curly? and all my other monkey friends?

I doubt he'll get disbarred, although we can always hope.
They'll say he's new to all this, and the best we can hope for are some sanctions against him and Foghorn.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2010, 10:16:59 AM »

So, I was just googling "Jose Baez is a Putz" and look what I found.  This is probably old  news (it is from 02/2010) for you all, but I had not seen it yet. 

http://www.realitychatter.com/caylee-anthony-f14/juror-surveys-call-baez-a-rat-a-jerk-and-an-ambulance-chaser-t1986.htm

He's a yutz as well as a putz.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2010, 11:01:33 AM »

I could care less who she slept with . . . I do care where Caylee was during her frulocking and that is totally relevant.  So men, line up . . . trial may take a week longer just on this issue alone.
I also think the knife is relevant . . . did she use this knife to scare Caylee into taking some kind of sedative, etc.
This is about to get real nasty and IMO there is nothing the dufense can do to stop it.  momster's character is totally relevant to how she treated Caylee or mistreated her.

iirc, the knife wasn't the harmless round-tipped type. I think the knife may have been used to cut the duct tape.

I think it was to cut the duct tape also.

Here it is (after Cindy washed it):

SHE WASHED IT???????  How could I have missed that the dingbat washed it? That woman knew what she was doing, LE knew what she did, we all know what she did -- deliberately tamper with evidence to help her murdering spawn.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2010, 11:31:06 AM »

Yes, the dingbat washed the knife, and who knows what else she and George all got there slimy hands on and washed or destroyed.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2010, 01:10:47 PM »

It should prove interesting to see if the cuts on the duct tape are consistent with the cut that knife could have made.

If the theory is put out there that Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to persue her own pleasures without the burden of a child, then her sex life is relevent. If self absorbtion is motive, then the prosecution is going to have to establish a picture of who Casey is. They have a lot of help that we already know about when you consider the party pictures, and the picture that emerges is really damning. I don't think the court will exclude sexual behavior.

I'm thinking the defense is probably going to hit hard Casey as "victim" to Cindy's control and the sexual history and party photos makes it hard to paint her in brush strokes of "innocent, poor thing". I really don't think they have a clear strategy, but are playing with Caylee dying accidently and Casey too fearful of Mom to admit it so she disposed of the body. One thing's for sure....... they will not continue with the Zanny story; that's impossible to do with a straight face.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2010, 02:43:02 PM »

Here's my virtual "Like" button for today..I totally agree with you on these issues
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2010, 02:50:47 PM »

It should prove interesting to see if the cuts on the duct tape are consistent with the cut that knife could have made.

If the theory is put out there that Casey killed Caylee because she wanted to persue her own pleasures without the burden of a child, then her sex life is relevent. If self absorbtion is motive, then the prosecution is going to have to establish a picture of who Casey is. They have a lot of help that we already know about when you consider the party pictures, and the picture that emerges is really damning. I don't think the court will exclude sexual behavior.

I'm thinking the defense is probably going to hit hard Casey as "victim" to Cindy's control and the sexual history and party photos makes it hard to paint her in brush strokes of "innocent, poor thing". I really don't think they have a clear strategy, but are playing with Caylee dying accidently and Casey too fearful of Mom to admit it so she disposed of the body. One thing's for sure....... they will not continue with the Zanny story; that's impossible to do with a straight face.

Bingo right there..It should prove interesting to see if the cuts on the duct tape are consistent with the cut that knife could have made.   That's the million dollar answer!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2010, 04:50:08 PM »

iirc, the knife wasn't the harmless round-tipped type. I think the knife may have been used to cut the duct tape.

SHE WASHED IT???????  How could I have missed that the dingbat washed it? That woman knew what she was doing, LE knew what she did, we all know what she did -- deliberately tamper with evidence to help her murdering spawn.   

Yeah........... the dingbat washed it and everything else she found in the car. I'm not so sure she was her usual dingbat self when she did it. I think it was a calculated move and she capitalized on LE dragging their feet to gather the evidence from the car. She was quick to flaunt that the evidence had been there and if LE had wanted it, they should have gotten it. There's a little truth in that, but IMO, Cindy was anxiously watching the clock ready to jump as soon as she dared, to clean up after her daughter. JMO.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: December 23, 2010, 05:57:19 PM »

12/21/2010           Motion to Withdraw
12/21/2010           Order Granting
Motion to Withdraw

Anyone have a guess as to what this is about?

B
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: December 23, 2010, 06:43:28 PM »

Motion to Withdraw

B

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9043.msg1279245#msg1279245

A post by Trimm referenced a WS poster saying that an attorney for Deputy Cain withdrew.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2010, 07:12:32 PM »

Motion to Withdraw

B

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9043.msg1279245#msg1279245

A post by Trimm referenced a WS poster saying that an attorney for Deputy Cain withdrew.

Dern Santa
why couldnt you have made that person mason. I havent been to naughty!! hell not askin for my front teeth lost those long ago!!
oh well lets see what next yr brings.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: December 23, 2010, 07:14:06 PM »

Yeah........... the dingbat washed it and everything else she found in the car. I'm not so sure she was her usual dingbat self when she did it. I think it was a calculated move and she capitalized on LE dragging their feet to gather the evidence from the car. She was quick to flaunt that the evidence had been there and if LE had wanted it, they should have gotten it. There's a little truth in that, but IMO, Cindy was anxiously watching the clock ready to jump as soon as she dared, to clean up after her daughter. JMO.

well I hope she gets arrested!!!  hell they may have to take her out in a straight jacket come may and casey is convicted!!!!  I could just visualize her a kikin and screamin bloody murder!!!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2010, 08:07:37 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
12/22/2010 Response
to Court's Order Granting State's Motion for Clarification/to Compel Compliance with Order for Additional Discovery
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67857172/20101222-State-Response-to-Court-Order-Granting-States-Motion-for-Clarification-Re-Discovery  (H/T Muzikman)

12/22/2010 Motion for Sanctions
for Failure to Comply with Order Granting State's Motion for Clarification/to Compel Compliance with Order for Additional Discovery
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/67856913/20101222-State-Motion-for-Sanctions-For-Failure-to-Comply  (H/T Muzikman)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2010, 08:10:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26261091/detail.html
Casey's Defense No Longer Looking At Kronk As Suspect
Posted: 5:12 pm EST December 23, 2010Updated: 6:15 pm EST December 23, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The man who found Caylee Anthony's body in the woods is back to being a hero in the case. It looks like the defense abandoned its claims that Roy Kronk should be a suspect instead.

More than a year ago, Casey Anthony's defense team attacked one of the key prosecution witnesses, Roy Kronk, the Orange County meter reader who found Caylee's remains in December 2008, but also reported finding them four months earlier in the same wooded area near the Anthonys' home.

Kronk's earlier report was not fully investigated by a patrol deputy, who was later fired. In an attempt to cast doubt on Kronk's damaging testimony, the defense said he should be a suspect and got people in Kronk's past to make disturbing accusations against him.

The defense had until December 23 to ask Chief Judge Belvin Perry to bring those accusations against Kronk into the trial so a jury could hear them. It didn't happen.

"The defense was floating balloons to see how this shift of focus from Casey to Kronk would play out. It did not play out well at all. It backfired," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.
Kronk has told WFTV he was horrified over the defense team's accusations and has denied being involved in her murder.

Thursday, Kronk's attorney said this validates what they've said all along, "that the Anthony defense's attacks on Roy were not only false, unfair and designed to deflect attention from Casey Anthony, but also a losing strategy."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2010, 08:12:14 PM »

WFTV VIDEO REPORT: Defense Gives Up On Kronk  12/23/10
http://www.wftv.com/video/26261596/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2010, 08:15:39 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/12/casey-anthony-roy-kronk-no-longer-a-suspect-in-case.html
Casey Anthony: Roy Kronk no longer a suspect in case
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on December, 23 2010 5:38 PM

The meter reader didn’t do it, Casey Anthony’s defense team now agrees.

Anthony’s attorneys have dropped plans to suggest that Roy Kronk is a suspect in Caylee Anthony’s murder, WFTV-Channel 9 reported tonight.

Kronk was the meter reader who found the toddler’s remains two years ago. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. Her trial begins in May.

“The defense had until today to ask Chief Judge Belvin Perry to bring those accusations against Kronk into the trial so a jury could hear them. It did not happen,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported.

What does it all mean? WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer observed: “The defense was floating balloons to see how this shift of focus from Casey to Kronk might play out. It didn’t play out well at all. It backfired.”

Kronk’s attorney David Evans said, “The Anthony defense’s attacks on Roy were not only false, unfair and designed to deflect attention from Casey Anthony, but also a losing strategy.”

Roy Kronk, hero — no one can disagree now. Rarely has one person received such grief for doing such good.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2010, 08:23:03 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/casey-anthony-attorneys-gone-wild/
Casey Anthony – Attorneys Gone Wild
12/23/2010 donchais

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/12/casey-anthony-prosecutors-ask-for.html
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Casey Anthony: Prosecutors Ask for Sanction

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2010, 08:51:54 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/12/jeff-ashton-fires-back-at-casey-antonys.html
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Jeff Ashton Fires Back at Casey Antony's Defense Team

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #159 on: December 23, 2010, 09:43:22 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/12/casey-anthony-roy-kronk-no-longer-a-suspect-in-case.html
Casey Anthony: Roy Kronk no longer a suspect in case
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on December, 23 2010 5:38 PM

The meter reader didn’t do it, Casey Anthony’s defense team now agrees.

Anthony’s attorneys have dropped plans to suggest that Roy Kronk is a suspect in Caylee Anthony’s murder, WFTV-Channel 9 reported tonight.

Kronk was the meter reader who found the toddler’s remains two years ago. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. Her trial begins in May.

“The defense had until today to ask Chief Judge Belvin Perry to bring those accusations against Kronk into the trial so a jury could hear them. It did not happen,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported.

What does it all mean? WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer observed: “The defense was floating balloons to see how this shift of focus from Casey to Kronk might play out. It didn’t play out well at all. It backfired.”

Kronk’s attorney David Evans said, “The Anthony defense’s attacks on Roy were not only false, unfair and designed to deflect attention from Casey Anthony, but also a losing strategy.”

Roy Kronk, hero — no one can disagree now. Rarely has one person received such grief for doing such good.

This is good news. In the multi-ring circus of what the defense will try to contort, at least this one is shut down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.