April 24, 2024, 03:42:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 145081 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2010, 04:58:28 PM »

Well....no matter what her face looks like....I think she looks fantastic in STRIPES! 

but I still can't watch the vid 
mmmm.....I wonder if it's on youtube 

So far Sierra has only posted a youtube video of wftv's website to watch hearing.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 05:11:39 PM »

Casey's Defense May Lose Key Expert Witness

http://www.wftv.com/news/26198041/detail.html
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 05:29:10 PM »

Bozo embarassed himself again when he interrupted to whine object about cameras showing Casey passing notes. JP told him that AF was the only attorney that could object. Then when she did, JP overruled. 

Sorry I havent been able to keep up with the newest! my brother had a heart attack and had emergency  quad bypass so I have been at the hospital   almost. for the last few days;

my question is:
did I read this right??

The defense says some of Casey's relatives in Ohio and others, who have known her and her family since she was a child, don't want to help her stay off death row if she's convicted of murdering her daughter, Caylee Anthony, because they don't want to be contacted or covered by the media.

her own family and former friends from ohio want her to go to death row if she did kill her ?

we know she did it but is that their opinion.

Yes, that is what the Duffense says-  I wonder if they can prove that?  I don't know of any of Casey's relatives that have been hounded by the press or any media. All the name of her friends and relatives have been 'out there' since the beginning of this case and as far as I can see they are not being followed by reporters or paparazzi-  just another BS Duffense story.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2010, 05:37:53 PM »

Bozo embarassed himself again when he interrupted to whine object about cameras showing Casey passing notes. JP told him that AF was the only attorney that could object. Then when she did, JP overruled. 

That was hilarious!!!

My favorite moment too!  I had to watch the link, which lurched and froze throughout, but that moment was worth it!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2010, 05:41:47 PM »

That would just be too good to be true! The trial would be so much better without Henry Lee! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2010, 06:21:48 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
Casey Anthony: WFTV asks if Dr. Henry Lee is leaving case over money
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on December, 20 2010 5:40 PM
WFTV-Channel 9 tonight explored that possibility that forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee might leave the Casey Anthony case.

“It’s all because of money problems,” anchor Martie Salt said in introducing the story at the top of the 5 p.m. newscast. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Lee, who lives in Connecticut, wants reimbursement for his travel expenses as well as $7,500 for work last summer, WFTV’s Kathi Belich explained.

“Prosecutors can’t even  get Dr. Lee to commit to a deposition, which would have to be done before he would testify at Casey’s murder trial in May,”  Belich reported. “The defense claimed Dr. Lee helped  investigators find hairs in Casey’s car. If Lee drops out of the case, so could that defense claim that investigators weren’t thorough enough.”

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer called Lee “a very powerful tool to raise reasonable doubt.” Lee is best known for his work in the O.J. Simpson murder case.

At a hearing today, Judge Belvin Perry wondered if Lee was going to testify.  Belich highlighted that the state’s rules for indigent defendants, such as Anthony, require the use of Florida experts. 

WESH-Channel 2 and WOFL-Channel 35 focused on the defense’s push to keep sealed temporarily its list of witnesses in the death penalty phase of the case. The Orlando Sentinel argued that the list should be made public and that its publication wouldn’t jeopardize Anthony’s right to an impartial jury. The judge made no decision today.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2010, 07:25:08 PM »

That would just be too good to be true! The trial would be so much better without Henry Lee! 

Henwey Wee must have decided he doesn't wike oranges. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2010, 07:28:05 PM »

Sorry I havent been able to keep up with the newest! my brother had a heart attack and had emergency  quad bypass so I have been at the hospital   almost. for the last few days;

my question is:
did I read this right??

The defense says some of Casey's relatives in Ohio and others, who have known her and her family since she was a child, don't want to help her stay off death row if she's convicted of murdering her daughter, Caylee Anthony, because they don't want to be contacted or covered by the media.

her own family and former friends from ohio want her to go to death row if she did kill her ?

LOCA, so sorry about your brother. I hope he has a speedy recovery.  an angelic monkey

Ironic, isn't it. The whole family seems to have distance themselves from the Anthony klan. I know I would hate to be kin to them.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 07:31:39 PM »

I wonder why JP didn't rule on the duhfense's motion?
I shudder to think that he's going to consider it.

I think he HAS to consider it. That doesn't mean he'll give them what they want. If he does, it will be because he doesn't want them to have anything to force a new trial down the road. He's not a Chief Justice for nothing, IMO.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 07:34:41 PM »

Kathi Belich Video Report 12/20/10 
http://www.wftv.com/video/26198438/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2010, 07:58:03 PM »

I wonder why JP didn't rule on the duhfense's motion?
I shudder to think that he's going to consider it.

I think he HAS to consider it. That doesn't mean he'll give them what they want. If he does, it will be because he doesn't want them to have anything to force a new trial down the road. He's not a Chief Justice for nothing, IMO.

Thats exactly right, he's a highly regarded Chief Justice & knows precisely what he is doing & the law is pretty much written in the palm of his hand.    That being said, the reason he reserved ruling was because the defense motion was a) too broad b) did not meet the threshold for consideration at this time.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 08:08:26 PM »

my question is:
did I read this right??

LOCA, so sorry about your brother. I hope he has a speedy recovery.  an angelic monkey

Ironic, isn't it. The whole family seems to have distance themselves from the Anthony klan. I know I would hate to be kin to them.   

I thought I interpeted that right! your right no one seems to want to be  supportive of her not even family!! that is very telling!!
and thank you for your well wishs for my brother.Smile

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 08:10:31 PM »

Oh I bet baez isnt feeling as arrogant these days!!! his  gravy train is drying up !!!

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2010, 08:30:23 PM »

Oh I bet baez isnt feeling as arrogant these days!!! his  gravy train is drying up !!!

Casey looked like jail is wearing on her at last. She looked so unkempt today and her expressions went from annoyed, haughty to downright worried and fearful. The look she gave Mason today when she was leaving was downright scary.  I saw she smiled and waved at Spindy. She must need some money put in her commissary account.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2010, 08:32:55 PM »

Prayers for your brother loca   an angelic monkey
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2010, 08:42:42 PM »

my question is:
did I read this right??

I thought I interpeted that right! your right no one seems to want to be  supportive of her not even family!! that is very telling!!
and thank you for your well wishs for my brother.Smile

Let me second those good wishes for your brother, Loca.

I'm assuming the people in Ohio may be George's family. Maybe they don't want to agree to throw George under the bus as a child abuser, or whatever the defense is trying to portray him as, in order for mitigation in the death penalty phase.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2010, 08:44:59 PM »

Casey looked like jail is wearing on her at last. She looked so unkempt today and her expressions went from annoyed, haughty to downright worried and fearful. The look she gave Mason today when she was leaving was downright scary.  I saw she smiled and waved at Spindy. She must need some money put in her commissary account.

I didn't see Mason in court today. Did you mean Ann Fennell? If so, I totally understand the mistake--Hee-Hee!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2010, 09:10:37 PM »

In other words, AF is now in the lead with Bozo as the water boy.  I LOVE IT !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2010, 09:15:56 PM »

......"The defense team's most high-profile expert, Dr. Henry Lee, might be the next to go because of money issues. The defense claimed Dr. Lee helped investigators find hairs in Casey's car, and if Lee drops out of the case so could the defense claim that investigators weren't thorough enough.

I believe the reason he is not going to testify is because that hair thing is bogus and my guess is he is afraid of prosecution if he gives a deposition. You can't tell me that with ALL the people who went over that trunk with a fine tooth comb he came up with hairs. DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2010, 10:30:36 PM »

......"The defense team's most high-profile expert, Dr. Henry Lee, might be the next to go because of money issues. The defense claimed Dr. Lee helped investigators find hairs in Casey's car, and if Lee drops out of the case so could the defense claim that investigators weren't thorough enough.

I believe the reason he is not going to testify is because that hair thing is bogus and my guess is he is afraid of prosecution if he gives a deposition. You can't tell me that with ALL the people who went over that trunk with a fine tooth comb he came up with hairs. DIDN'T HAPPEN.
I tend to agree with you. The defense team is running out of time. Things must be taken care of and as each deadline approaches, something goes by the wayside. They have been full of hot air this entire time, spewing their BS and now it must end, their game is coming to a screeching halt.. They have no defense which is why they are focusing so much on the penalty phase.   moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.