June 01, 2024, 11:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147176 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: December 31, 2010, 10:05:09 PM »

Hello monkeys...

First, I want to wish each and everyone of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

I have been watching for this and here it is...the motions that are going to be heard on Monday, it looks like it is going to be a long hearing....and a lot of  and a lot of    going on....

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26331400/detail.html

HUGS TO ALL.... an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

Justice for Caylee in the New Year....

Thanks, Protect the little babies.

Anyone know what time court is on Monday?
Hey there Ms Brandi!  Court starts at 1:30 EST  It should be a lulu!
self edit  geesh 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: December 31, 2010, 10:23:38 PM »

So team Bobo wants to exclude, suppress or otherwise never be heard by the jurors

Sex with Tony
Sex with Riccardo
Things said by Tim Miller
Neighbour and shovel
Table Knife
Evidence of Stealing and Lying
Tattoo
Jail Interview
Jail Video
Jib Jab
Diary of Days
Rosebud's Myspace
Decomp Chemical analysis
Chloroform
Root Growth
Post Mortem Banding
Stain in Trunk of Car
K-9 Alerts

To top it off they also are asking for

Everything JJ posted or wrote on the WWW
Restrict Photography and evesdropping in the court room by those weely weely pesky reporters
Want JAC to pay for transcripts from Oakridge (which in another motion they call non credible as a lab so why bother?)
AND
Determine if the death bed confession of an EX with an Axe and their sexual preferences can be admitted to paint Kronk as a remins hiding duct tape loving utility worker.

Well he77s bells....why not make Bobo happy and just stick a firecracker up KC's butt tonight and open the doors so she can enjoy New Years eve and call it a day. 

I am surprised there was no motion to exclude Caylee in her entirety from the case.

Amen and Amen. Priceless post.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: December 31, 2010, 10:44:07 PM »

Hello monkeys...

First, I want to wish each and everyone of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

I have been watching for this and here it is...the motions that are going to be heard on Monday, it looks like it is going to be a long hearing....and a lot of  and a lot of    going on....

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26331400/detail.html

HUGS TO ALL.... an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

Justice for Caylee in the New Year....

Thanks, Protect the little babies.

Anyone know what time court is on Monday?
Hey there Ms Brandi!  Court starts at 1:30 EST  I should be a lulu!

Yes indeedy! I'll be here with bells on!

Thanks, tupelo!

Happy New Year!

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: December 31, 2010, 11:34:05 PM »

Happy New Year's Eve, to all Monkeys!  So Baez and Co. decided to create a blizzard of motions, (I'm sure in sympathy with those suffering the blizzard in New York--snarkity snark.)
At this juncture, all I can say is "WTF?"  And I don't even swear. (Much.)
Is there anything at all that Baez thinks worthy of mentioning by the State?  Pretty soon, there will be no mention of anything connected to the case, including Caylee Marie.  The only info available will be Casey's name and Social Security number, which of course Mason will challenge as her right to privacy is being invaded.  And then, with nothing to charge Casey with, since there was no child, no murder, no CRIME of any kind, ("Nothing to see here, move along,") Casey will be released to go sashaying off with the Jar in tow.  Sheesh!  I'm begging, pleading, groveling to the Honorable Judge Perry, "Shut these fools down." 
May the New Year bring peace, love and happiness to all the Monkeys and their friends and family.  And finally, a true justice for Caylee in 2011.

I agree with every word you said and plead with Please do something to shut them down...

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: December 31, 2010, 11:35:07 PM »

Happy New Year's Eve, to all Monkeys!  So Baez and Co. decided to create a blizzard of motions, (I'm sure in sympathy with those suffering the blizzard in New York--snarkity snark.)
At this juncture, all I can say is "WTF?"  And I don't even swear. (Much.)
Is there anything at all that Baez thinks worthy of mentioning by the State?  Pretty soon, there will be no mention of anything connected to the case, including Caylee Marie.  The only info available will be Casey's name and Social Security number, which of course Mason will challenge as her right to privacy is being invaded.  And then, with nothing to charge Casey with, since there was no child, no murder, no CRIME of any kind, ("Nothing to see here, move along,") Casey will be released to go sashaying off with the Jar in tow.  Sheesh!  I'm begging, pleading, groveling to the Honorable Judge Perry, "Shut these fools down." 
May the New Year bring peace, love and happiness to all the Monkeys and their friends and family.  And finally, a true justice for Caylee in 2011.

I agree with every word you said and plead with Please do something to shut them down...

Sorry I got  in your quote box there
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: January 01, 2011, 07:21:48 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/december/188796/Casey-Anthony-team-targets-JibJab-video-and-other-evidence-to-exclude
Casey Anthony team targets JibJab video and other evidence to exclude
By Dave D'Marko and Kelli Cook, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Friday, December 31, 2010 10:55 PM

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony will be back in court Monday as her attorneys battle out what will be heard in her trial.

Attorney Jose Baez is asking the judge to throw out a number of key pieces of evidence.

You may not hear testimony of that alleged heart shaped sticker found on Caylee's mouth, or the host of jailhouse letters written by Casey to fellow inmate Robyn Adams.

The video of Casey reacting to news of her daughter’s remains being found on Dec. 11, 2008 may be thrown out as well.

"It was done without her lawyer,” said Richard Hornsby, a defense attorney. “It's a direct violation of the Constitution. The law is very clear. Police cannot take action when they are represented."

Hornsby thinks the slew of motions filed by defense have a good chance of being thrown out, including a JibJab video featuring Casey.

It's a Halloween video featuring the faces of Casey, Baez and the rest of her defense team pasted on cartoon monsters dancing to the Monster Mash .

In the motion filed by the defense, attorneys said they can only reasonably assume that the cartoon was "created and then released by the state as evidence in an effort to embarrass the defense."

Even if the video wasn’t thrown out, Hornsby’s not sure the state would even use it.

"There is no way there's a state that would introduce anything like that into a trial," Hornsby said.

The defense may run into trouble by excluding the state's plant expert Dr. Hall.

He will testify to how long Caylee's body was in the woods off Suburban Drive.
Another piece of evidence the defense doesn't want a jury to see is a tattoo Casey got shortly after Caylee went missing that said "Bella Vita," which means a beautiful life.

"That’s what's going to be the state's motive," Hornsby said.

Hornsby said piling on a number of motions to have evidence thrown out is standard in a murder trial, as it’s setting a standard of what's fair play and what's not.

The defense also wants to exclude any testimony by Casey's ex-boyfriend Anthony Lazarro, evidence that shows the defendant has a history of lying or stealing, and any evidence dealing with chloroform.

Casey's trial is scheduled to start May 9, 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: January 01, 2011, 08:42:41 AM »

Wishing the best for all Monkeys this year and JUSTICE for Caylee Marie.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: January 01, 2011, 08:46:57 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/01/01/casey-anthony-%E2%80%93-%E2%80%9Cwe%E2%80%99re-late%E2%80%9D/
Casey Anthony – “We’re late!”
01/01/2011 donchais Leave a comment Go to comments

Happy New Year Monkeys!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: January 01, 2011, 10:00:50 AM »

Thank you, so much, Trimm, for all the links and updates. This is the first place I go to when I log on, and it's because of the up to date info and smart, (as well as entertaining,) comments from all you monkeys.  So again, I thank you and all the other monkeys for what you bring to the table, (bananas and plantains,) and hope you have a wonderful New Year.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: January 01, 2011, 01:17:31 PM »

So team Bobo wants to exclude, suppress or otherwise never be heard by the jurors

Sex with Tony
Sex with Riccardo
Neighbour and shovel
Table Knife
Tattoo
Jail Interview
Jail Video
Jib Jab
Diary of Days
Rosebud's Myspace
Decomp Chemical analysis
Chloroform
Root Growth
Post Mortem Banding
Stain in Trunk of Car
K-9 Alerts

Restrict Photography and evesdropping in the court room by those weely weely pesky reporters
Want JAC to pay for transcripts from Oakridge (which in another motion they call non credible as a lab so why bother?)
AND
Determine if the death bed confession of an EX with an Axe and their sexual preferences can be admitted to paint Kronk as a remins hiding duct tape loving utility worker.

Well he77s bells....why not make Bobo happy and just stick a firecracker up KC's butt tonight and open the doors so she can enjoy New Years eve and call it a day. 

I am surprised there was no motion to exclude Caylee in her entirety from the case.

Good Grief....why have a trial at all?  It's a shame Caylee's name is not even mentioned anymore.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: January 01, 2011, 04:18:43 PM »

Good Grief....why have a trial at all?  It's a shame Caylee's name is not even mentioned anymore.

The defense doesn't want Caylee's name mentioned, she is the victim. It's all about their client and her rights.  The SA does not play the same slimey game as the defense, they don't have to. But it IS all about Cayleee Marie Anthony for them and I have a feeling we are going to hear Caylee's name a lot on Monday. 

How is it decided which motion is heard first, especially since we have 22 from the defense and I think 2 from the State?  Is it according to how they were filed, date wise, or does CJBP just decide what he want to hear first, second, etc.?  I guess it doesn't really matter, as they will all be heard, but I sure would like to hear the State's motions first as I think the decisions on those will greatly affect many of the defense motions.  Anyone know?  Capp?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: January 02, 2011, 02:23:25 AM »

Scared Monkeys and Websleuths are mentioned in this motion.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26331241/detail.html
  Monkey Devil! Next thing you know we'll be called to court by Bozo because we talked bad about him and Skanky.   

I really don't think the defense would want any of us in court.  I don't remember those photographs being on SM - although they may have been. I have seen all of them and they lied as there are NONE anywhere close to Suburban. That is a lie they are telling to get subpoenas. If JJ is going to testify for the state then they have the photos and the defense has access to them.

They have waited way too late to subpoena anything from a web site as it takes 6 months or longer to even start to get the information. I have been following some LE cases and the minimum amount of time has been over 6 months. If I understand it correctly the subpoena has go to through the Sec.of State in the state the owner of the web is located. It can't be served by a process server unless it is in Florida, but has to go through the S of S in each state. That alone takes months on end to get it served. Then the site operator has something like 120 days to provide them or give a good explanation as to why it takes more time than that.

I am not sure why he keeps trying to use JJ but I am sure of one thing, JJ will destroy them in court and Bozo would do well to cross him off his witness list.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: January 02, 2011, 02:37:18 AM »

Scared Monkeys and Websleuths are mentioned in this motion.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26331241/detail.html

If he wants the pictures and postings from Jordan should he not have asked his lawyer?  Just askind as I do not see his lawyer mentioned anywhere.

Or asked for them in the depositions. That would have been the time, but knowing him, he probably forgot to ask.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 02, 2011, 07:00:28 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2011/01/proscons-of-casey-anthony-guilty-plea.html
Sunday, January 02, 2011
Pros/Cons Of A Casey Anthony Guilty Plea

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/casey-anthonys-attorneys-file-blizzard.html
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Casey Anthony's Attorneys File A Blizzard Of Motions: Hearing Monday, January 3: Part 1

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 02, 2011, 09:03:02 AM »

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/death-penalty-will-be-in-the-national-spotlight-in-2011-as-capital-punishment-becomes-major-news-story-on-several-fronts/
Death Penalty Will Be in the National Spotlight in 2011 As Capital Punishment Becomes Major News Story On Several Fronts
Posted on December 30, 2010 by Terry Lenamon

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 02, 2011, 09:29:25 AM »

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/death-penalty-will-be-in-the-national-spotlight-in-2011-as-capital-punishment-becomes-major-news-story-on-several-fronts/
Death Penalty Will Be in the National Spotlight in 2011 As Capital Punishment Becomes Major News Story On Several Fronts
Posted on December 30, 2010 by Terry Lenamon

I don't understand why the cost to have someone on death row is soooo much more than it is for a lifer. I would think that even lifers have the same appeal process due to them. Yes, death is different, but I'm obviously missing something here.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: January 02, 2011, 10:03:07 AM »

From what I have found so far online is the DP is more expensive because the costs factored in starts right from the beginning as soon as one is charged.  Not sure how reliable this is, but I found this Q & A that explains some of it.   http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080825173220AAvoZWA

Now I know why Casey filed indigence...this was part of A. Lyons "remove the dp" tactics. moo  They put the whole burden on the taxpayers.  The defense team did virtually nothing when they had all that money and somehow it just disappeared.  The State knows Casey killed Caylee (before she was even found) and are willing to spend the money it takes to see this through.  I'm sure this decision was thought out extensively and not "well, let's just see what happens". Seeking justice for the victim should never be excluded or just settled on due to cost.  After all, who paid the higher price?  Caylee and all murdered innocents.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: January 02, 2011, 10:37:50 AM »

Sex with Tony
Sex with Riccardo
Neighbour and shovel
Table Knife
Tattoo
Jail Interview
Jail Video
Jib Jab
Diary of Days
Rosebud's Myspace
Decomp Chemical analysis
Chloroform
Root Growth
Post Mortem Banding
Stain in Trunk of Car
K-9 Alerts

AND

Good grief is right!  I thought we'd eventually see the bottom of how bad this guy is...but NO...there's more depth!!

I keep looking at that countdown clock...can't wait for 99 days...won't be long then.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: January 02, 2011, 11:09:38 AM »

From what I have found so far online is the DP is more expensive because the costs factored in starts right from the beginning as soon as one is charged.  Not sure how reliable this is, but I found this Q & A that explains some of it.   http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080825173220AAvoZWA

Now I know why Casey filed indigence...this was part of A. Lyons "remove the dp" tactics. moo  They put the whole burden on the taxpayers.  The defense team did virtually nothing when they had all that money and somehow it just disappeared.  The State knows Casey killed Caylee (before she was even found) and are willing to spend the money it takes to see this through.  I'm sure this decision was thought out extensively and not "well, let's just see what happens". Seeking justice for the victim should never be excluded or just settled on due to cost.  After all, who paid the higher price?  Caylee and all murdered innocents.

Well said Tupelo, well said.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: January 02, 2011, 12:21:51 PM »

Well said Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.