June 01, 2024, 10:53:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147174 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: January 03, 2011, 09:21:35 PM »

That little old fat sucker Bozo was smacked down today and I love it. My friend said " the little old rollie pollie got rolled in court today".............LOL  I couldn't help but wonder that the judge thought when Bozo was smirking all through his ruling.

I have come to the conclusion that Bozo has convinced KC that he is going to get her acquitted. He knows she is as fried as Sunday chicken dinner, but I really believe he is blowing smoke up her nose and telling her LIES like he tells everyone else.

I don't know about Florida, but my brother said is is a VERY SERIOUS matter for a judge to order sanctions in a criminal trial. He said after the trial is over in this state, the odds are VERY good the attorney will lose his licenses for not following procedures and being in contempt. He reminded me of one here who was one of the highest paid criminal attorneys in this state who lost his license for 5 years over being in contempt during a trial. The state disciplinary board let him finish the trial, but he was done for a few years.

Turbo, I hope your brother is right . . . but this hasn't even begun to cover it, IMO, as the trial hasn't even started.  Wait till His Honor finds out all the "throwing under the bus" issues, etc. bozo has deliberated done with no regard for the truth or the hurting of other people.  Indeed, I hope your brother is right!

I surely hope your brother is right!!! he needs to not be practicing law because if he does  the state pennentiary will be full of death row clients of his!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: January 03, 2011, 09:24:58 PM »

Just saw this on Twitter~

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Thought today's #CaseyAnthony court would be more newsworthy, but nooooo... Back to chilly Chicago.

Funny, I thought it was really newsworthy...
[/quote

my 82 year old mom said to me today that she had been watching the hearing today and she said casey looked at bozo with a flirty  lusty look lmao. she did whsper to him she liked his haircut. If she thinks she is going to rv with him she is full of it!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: January 03, 2011, 09:25:26 PM »

Just saw this on Twitter~

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Thought today's #CaseyAnthony court would be more newsworthy, but nooooo... Back to chilly Chicago.

Funny, I thought it was really newsworthy...
[/quote

my 82 year old mom said to me today that she had been watching the hearing today and she said casey looked at bozo with a flirty  lusty look lmao. she did whsper to him she liked his haircut. If she thinks she is going to rv with him she is full of it!!

SORRY I got in your quote box

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: January 03, 2011, 10:37:31 PM »

Yes Casey, your life will never be better than it is right now.  Soon there won't be a reason to remove you from your cell. 

Must suck to know your attorney Bozo is a bigger idiot than your mother Cindy.

Isn't that the truth !!! 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: January 03, 2011, 10:41:35 PM »

That little old fat sucker Bozo was smacked down today and I love it. My friend said " the little old rollie pollie got rolled in court today".............LOL  I couldn't help but wonder that the judge thought when Bozo was smirking all through his ruling.

I have come to the conclusion that Bozo has convinced KC that he is going to get her acquitted. He knows she is as fried as Sunday chicken dinner, but I really believe he is blowing smoke up her nose and telling her LIES like he tells everyone else.

I don't know about Florida, but my brother said is is a VERY SERIOUS matter for a judge to order sanctions in a criminal trial. He said after the trial is over in this state, the odds are VERY good the attorney will lose his licenses for not following procedures and being in contempt. He reminded me of one here who was one of the highest paid criminal attorneys in this state who lost his license for 5 years over being in contempt during a trial. The state disciplinary board let him finish the trial, but he was done for a few years.

Turbo, I hope your brother is right . . . but this hasn't even begun to cover it, IMO, as the trial hasn't even started.  Wait till His Honor finds out all the "throwing under the bus" issues, etc. bozo has deliberated done with no regard for the truth or the hurting of other people.  Indeed, I hope your brother is right!

I surely hope your brother is right!!! he needs to not be practicing law because if he does  the state pennentiary will be full of death row clients of his!!!

In this state we just had one very prominent attorney who lost his license over it. I just hope Florida's disciplinary board is as tough.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: January 03, 2011, 10:52:48 PM »

I just finished watching the hearing again only this time no "life" getting in the way, and I have to say it is so extremely appalling to watch KC sitting there, acting like she's part of the duhfense with all that writing she does... And then scribbling it all out so no one can "spy"... And oh, how about the covering of the mouths when they talk to each other?

I bet she really thinks she's part of the gang! 

But I love, love, LOVE that Bozo got his arse served to him, and the fact that there were 3 from the prosecution there today, instead of the usual LDB and JA!.. HA!.. Should make for a nice payout from Bozo! 

Today was a good day for Caylee!  an angelic monkey

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: January 03, 2011, 10:54:23 PM »

Bozo took a huge backseat today.  I am curious as to why.  His ego does not allow him to do that.  

I think he did it because Mason told him that he was in a LOT of trouble and he better not get up there and try to lie out of it. Mason's good ole boy act is NOT cutting it with this judge but he has been in practice a long time and knows that Bozo was in deep do do not complying with specific orders from this court

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: January 03, 2011, 10:56:26 PM »

Mason, unnecessary comment about professional court reporters...ALL CRs assigned to felony cases are trained & efficient at their jobs, buttwipe!

I think that really offended the judge making it appear that his court had unqualified reporters.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: January 03, 2011, 10:59:34 PM »

KC's face when they discussed Diary of Days and Rosebud's MySpace

That wiped that smirk and lustful looking at Bozo off her face. She looks almost terrified. A different face for her today.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: January 03, 2011, 11:04:07 PM »

Who is next to Ashton?  He seems new.

I don't know.

He was there previously. I think someone said before he was a "lead" in most of the high profile trials. Not sure about that, but I will look though my other pictures and see who I have him labeled as.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: January 03, 2011, 11:07:48 PM »

OK, who's words did Jarhead just read????  LOL....Was that from SM???

Just in case it was and he reads us....BITE ME....is that big enough for ya?  Can you read it without your glasses?????

They are idiots.........what did they expect to be called? 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: January 03, 2011, 11:10:39 PM »

O Mason that is where you are sorely mistaken, contact me buster & Ill go toe to toe with your sorry arse & yes I have the courage to

BRING IT ON!
I'd love to see that!

Well, evidently the defense reads SM so Klass you have my permission to give this pompous chucklehead my contact info

I will go with you - we can take the two of them on "one on one"..........we could tag team their silly butts. LOL

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #872 on: January 03, 2011, 11:18:07 PM »

Bozo took a huge backseat today.  I am curious as to why.  His ego does not allow him to do that.  

I think he did it because Mason told him that he was in a LOT of trouble and he better not get up there and try to lie out of it. Mason's good ole boy act is NOT cutting it with this judge but he has been in practice a long time and knows that Bozo was in deep do do not complying with specific orders from this court

Turbo, I have to go back to work, but checked in here and saw a few answers from you to some of my questions and i wanted to thank you for taking the time to do that, in case you and I don't happen to be here at the same time again.  I appreciate it.  I have such a hatred for this family and the defense, and I have no knowledge of how court works, why things are done, etc., and why it is allowed to continue on and on, so I get some questions at times.  I cannot wait until May.  I might have to schedule a vacation at least for a week of the trial. 

IT SURE WAS ONE HECK OF A SMACK-DOWN THOUGH Today.  Loved it.  Made my day. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: January 03, 2011, 11:23:17 PM »

Turbo, I have to go back to work, but checked in here and saw a few answers from you to some of my questions and i wanted to thank you for taking the time to do that, in case you and I don't happen to be here at the same time again.  I appreciate it.  I have such a hatred for this family and the defense, and I have no knowledge of how court works, why things are done, etc., and why it is allowed to continue on and on, so I get some questions at times.  I cannot wait until May.  I might have to schedule a vacation at least for a week of the trial. 

ZOO
I think many of us share your feelings of contempt for the defense and casey and her family!!! the only ones that love caylee is us and the state..

Loca
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #874 on: January 03, 2011, 11:40:38 PM »

ZOO
I think many of us share your feelings of contempt for the defense and casey and her family!!! the only ones that love caylee is us and the state..
I've always said that the one that should have loved and cared for Caylee let her down in life and now in death.  They should all be ashamed of themselves but their greed has gotten in the way.  The state of Florida and us in the public have been the only ones that have truly showed that we care about Caylee and want justice for her.  I sure hope that when the trial starts that their are other family members and possibly others on Caylee's side and hope they out number the defense side.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: January 03, 2011, 11:48:40 PM »

Mason, unnecessary comment about professional court reporters...ALL CRs assigned to felony cases are trained & efficient at their jobs, buttwipe!

I think that really offended the judge making it appear that his court had unqualified reporters.

I do too. He stuck his foot in his mouth, and Perry was not going to let him get away with it.

Perry seems unimpressed with Mason's antics.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #876 on: January 03, 2011, 11:51:22 PM »

Today's hearing.
Part one              http://www.wftv.com/video/26354520/index.html
Part two of three  http://www.wftv.com/video/26354839/index.html
Part three  http://www.wftv.com/video/26354915/index.html
Part four   http://www.wftv.com/video/26355896/index.html

Trimm? I can't thank you enough for always covering the links!! I couldn't be here today during the hearing  , so I'm going to catch up now! Thanks for making that so easy!!   
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: January 03, 2011, 11:55:51 PM »

Loca and Grandma and everybody really, there is not a single person (other than the state and the millions of people on the outside praying for justice) that is Caylee's voice or there to support Caylee, and that is the saddest thing about this whole case.   We rarely even hear her little name mentioned at all.  Makes me sick to my stomach how a child can just go missing, wind up dead in the woods by their home, and them be like oh well, she's innocent, let's move on.  That little girl never had a chance. 

I think, and I know he has to be as partial as he can be, but I think JP is one of her hero's too.  Let's hope the jury will be too.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: January 04, 2011, 12:04:43 AM »

Somebody was awesome today with all the screen caps.  I tired to do one and lost it.  I wish i was so talented.  Whoever that was, thank you!!   The links too were very helpful, specially the ones to the live viewing.  I usually miss it live, so today was a special day for me. 

My kids came home, and I was hooting and hollering about the smack-down, kids have no idea what I am talking about, but it seriously made my day.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: January 04, 2011, 12:25:30 AM »

Somebody was awesome today with all the screen caps.  I tired to do one and lost it.  I wish i was so talented.  Whoever that was, thank you!!   The links too were very helpful, specially the ones to the live viewing.  I usually miss it live, so today was a special day for me. 

My kids came home, and I was hooting and hollering about the smack-down, kids have no idea what I am talking about, but it seriously made my day.

LOL ZOO
it is funny how only those that know what casey and all this clownship is about understand. those that dont think were touched'

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.