June 01, 2024, 11:10:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147175 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: January 04, 2011, 03:09:54 PM »

ok, I could be wrong, but I swear I thought I saw bozo wiping a tear . . . poor thing, public humilitation cause tears on silk suit boo hoo.
 puker
I am a glutton for punishment and I am not a body language expert.  Today I went back and watched the hearing again and paid attention to Mr. Buyyyyyyazzzzzz and his mannerisms, etc after having sanctions placed against him.  Without any doubt, he wanted to crawl away.  Either he had on a too small, new shirt which was chaffing him horribly or he just had that "ain't it pretty" haircut and had hairs down his back because he twitched and cocked his neck so many times I lost count.  He fiddled with his pen/cil so often I thought it was going to fly out of his fingers.  At one point he was rubbing the face of his watch with his finger and then flicking his finger down to his wrist which had been properly whacked.  He wanted time out.  He fiddled with his pocket handerchief which was not folded correctly to begin with (bozo you don't just shove them in the pocket and hope they stay neat) and I think by touching it he was wanting to cover his bloated face with it.  His face went from pale to bright red numerous times and right before the hearing ended, I swear I thought he was going to cry.  Check out the video where Judge Perry is referring to the Motion regarding the police agents/Anthonys about 20:55 and watch bozo's face particularly at 23:42 and 24:04.  The man was about to cry I truly think. He is giving the real Bozo a bad name. All JMO.

Do you remember which video it was on? I noticed how red Bozo's face got when he was sanctioned, and continued to be during the rest of the hearing and he was fiddling a lot. He looked like he was in controlled anger. I always expected him to be a crybaby because all he did was whine every chance he got.

What did he expect? Did he think he would get away with not following the judge's rulings forever? Actually for me, it was a very good day and a good day for Caylee to receive justice. How shallow that sounds after Caylee lost her life, but it is the most we can expect. 
http://www.wftv.com/video/26354839/index.html
when His Honor was talking about attorneys who now file civil suits to recover costs for JAC, bozo's level of discomfort rose considerably.  That at about 23:39 . . .

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: January 04, 2011, 03:13:06 PM »

Sister,I watched that clip again this morning.Baez was pizzed.
Wouldn't you love to get inside Judge Perry's head for a little while.............   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: January 04, 2011, 03:14:58 PM »

ok, I could be wrong, but I swear I thought I saw bozo wiping a tear . . . poor thing, public humilitation cause tears on silk suit boo hoo.
 puker
I am a glutton for punishment and I am not a body language expert.  Today I went back and watched the hearing again and paid attention to Mr. Buyyyyyyazzzzzz and his mannerisms, etc after having sanctions placed against him.  Without any doubt, he wanted to crawl away.  Either he had on a too small, new shirt which was chaffing him horribly or he just had that "ain't it pretty" haircut and had hairs down his back because he twitched and cocked his neck so many times I lost count.  He fiddled with his pen/cil so often I thought it was going to fly out of his fingers.  At one point he was rubbing the face of his watch with his finger and then flicking his finger down to his wrist which had been properly whacked.  He wanted time out.  He fiddled with his pocket handerchief which was not folded correctly to begin with (bozo you don't just shove them in the pocket and hope they stay neat) and I think by touching it he was wanting to cover his bloated face with it.  His face went from pale to bright red numerous times and right before the hearing ended, I swear I thought he was going to cry.  Check out the video where Judge Perry is referring to the Motion regarding the police agents/Anthonys about 20:55 and watch bozo's face particularly at 23:42 and 24:04.  The man was about to cry I truly think. He is giving the real Bozo a bad name. All JMO.

Do you remember which video it was on? I noticed how red Bozo's face got when he was sanctioned, and continued to be during the rest of the hearing and he was fiddling a lot. He looked like he was in controlled anger. I always expected him to be a crybaby because all he did was whine every chance he got.

What did he expect? Did he think he would get away with not following the judge's rulings forever? Actually for me, it was a very good day and a good day for Caylee to receive justice. How shallow that sounds after Caylee lost her life, but it is the most we can expect. 
http://www.wftv.com/video/26354839/index.html
when His Honor was talking about attorneys who now file civil suits to recover costs for JAC, bozo's level of discomfort rose considerably.  That at about 23:39 . . .

Thanks SISTER. I will look at it again.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 04, 2011, 03:18:06 PM »

So there is another hearing tomorrow?  What do you suppose they want with J. Jordans computer?  Hmmmm

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26365808/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

(not sure if the link is done right)

There are pictures of items found during Jordan's searches......but they are not from Suburban Drive as Bozo wants the court to believe.

Well, actually read the motion to strike.  It's about pictures that the defense feels were taken by JJ .. though, per Mr. Jordans attorney's they have "no evidence" of such. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 04, 2011, 03:19:05 PM »

oops.....got stuck in between quotes

There are pictures of items found during Jordan's searches......but they are not from Suburban Drive as Bozo wants the court to believe.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: January 04, 2011, 03:20:51 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20027189-504083.html
January 4, 2011 2:46 PM
Casey Anthony Update: Judge Slams Murder Defense for "Willful Violation" of Court Order

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: January 04, 2011, 03:22:01 PM »

Wouldn't you love to get inside Judge Perry's head for a little while.............   

Of all the jobs right now, I would love to be Judge Perry's JA -- I bet he is one interesting man.  I have a feeling his JA is well paid, because His Honor is one sharp, efficient, etc person and his JA would have to be as well.
bozo may have maintained his usually smirky face, but his "tells" were all over the place.

The jar may think his mumbling and disorganization will work . . . but the jury will turn him off like static on a radio.  His conduct is not endearing, it is highly irritating and as previously said, very disrespectful.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: January 04, 2011, 03:24:09 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20027189-504083.html
January 4, 2011 2:46 PM
Casey Anthony Update: Judge Slams Murder Defense for "Willful Violation" of Court Order

hehe....I'm still giggling from the smack down Bozo got yesterday!!

Justice for Caylee!!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: January 04, 2011, 03:40:10 PM »

Of all the jobs right now, I would love to be Judge Perry's JA -- I bet he is one interesting man.  I have a feeling his JA is well paid, because His Honor is one sharp, efficient, etc person and his JA would have to be as well.
bozo may have maintained his usually smirky face, but his "tells" were all over the place.

The jar may think his mumbling and disorganization will work . . . but the jury will turn him off like static on a radio.  His conduct is not endearing, it is highly irritating and as previously said, very disrespectful.

I thought Bozo was going to give himself whiplash with all his head/neck twitching yesterday.
He might consider wearing a Philadelphia Cervical Collar to the remaining court proceedings.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 04, 2011, 03:52:47 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-hearing-wednesday-20110104,0,3458593.story
Casey Anthony hearing set for Wednesday
Defense team wants Suburban Drive photos

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

3:24 p.m. EST, January 4, 2011
A new hearing has been set for Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case.

The hearing, set for 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, will deal with the defense team's motion to subpoena photos of Suburban Drive related to the murder case and taken by Joseph S. Jordan.

"Oftentimes…it becomes necessary for the defense to subpoena certain records in which it has a good faith basis of believing it will lead to admissible evidence," the motion states.

The document states that a Dec. 8, deposition of Jordan, a state witness, showed that he was an online blogger, who visited and blogged on various websites discussing the Casey Anthony case and the search for Caylee Anthony.
Two sites, "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Forum" and "Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum" both posted photos taken by Jordan and linked to his personal website, according to the motion.

"Some of the photographs illustrated areas searched that were near or on Suburban Drive," the motion states. "These photographs are material to the preparation of the defense in this cause."

The defense wants "any and all photographs related to this case in Joseph S. Jordan's possession and the production of all content posted on the worldwide web by Joseph S. Jordan regarding this case."

The items sought by the defense cannot be obtained through normal discovery. It is asking the court to enter an order authorizing Casey Anthony's defense team to issue a special subpoena, allowing the defense to collect the photos.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, whose body was found in a heavily wooded area near the Anthony home months after she was reported missing. The woman faces the death penalty if convicted. Her trial is set to start in May.

The wooded area off Suburban Drive was part of an intense search during the summer of 2008.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: January 04, 2011, 03:54:14 PM »

I thought Bozo was going to give himself whiplash with all his head/neck twitching yesterday.
He might consider wearing a Philadelphia Cervical Collar to the remaining court proceedings.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: January 04, 2011, 03:56:07 PM »

Yes he could not sit still. SISTER, I got drawn in and looked a the whole things again. Bozo had a very pained look on his face at the time of sanction and he could have been ready to cry. From that point on besides his face being blood red, he was fidgeting almost spastically or writing non-stop to Skanky.

On another subject, I just love to see Judge Perry smile, because you know something really good is about to come out of his mouth. 

I also think the Orlando Sentinal's lawyer did an excellent job, and stopped Manson's Mason right in his tracks.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: January 04, 2011, 04:38:23 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-hearing-wednesday-20110104,0,3458593.story

The hearing, set for 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, will deal with the defense team's motion to subpoena photos of Suburban Drive related to the murder case and taken by Joseph S. Jordan.

"Oftentimes…it becomes necessary for the defense to subpoena certain records in which it has a good faith basis of believing it will lead to admissible evidence," the motion states.

The document states that a Dec. 8, deposition of Jordan, a state witness, showed that he was an online blogger, who visited and blogged on various websites discussing the Casey Anthony case and the search for Caylee Anthony.
Two sites, "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Forum" and "Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum" both posted photos taken by Jordan and linked to his personal website, according to the motion.

"Some of the photographs illustrated areas searched that were near or on Suburban Drive," the motion states. "These photographs are material to the preparation of the defense in this cause."

The defense wants "any and all photographs related to this case in Joseph S. Jordan's possession and the production of all content posted on the worldwide web by Joseph S. Jordan regarding this case."

The items sought by the defense cannot be obtained through normal discovery. It is asking the court to enter an order authorizing Casey Anthony's defense team to issue a special subpoena, allowing the defense to collect the photos.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, whose body was found in a heavily wooded area near the Anthony home months after she was reported missing. The woman faces the death penalty if convicted. Her trial is set to start in May.

The wooded area off Suburban Drive was part of an intense search during the summer of 2008.

I went through all of Jordan's posts here the other day when I saw this, and he never posted any images here. He posted LINKS to his images, and those links are now dead links.

Saying he posted images or photos on this forum is not true, according to my searches.

Just saying.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: January 04, 2011, 04:44:30 PM »

Wow. I never knew Frank George was their supervisor. I thought he just tagged along once in a while.
I have heard him speak on rare occasions.

Guess Bozo will be selling his dress shirts on ebay to make the money to pay the court fees for the state. Lol (and I don't mean Lot's of luck, Foghorn).
That lol was another display of his ignorance. On the other hand, I once thought that brb meant bathroom break.

I hope JP does not allow them access to JJ's computer. They are really reaching.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: January 04, 2011, 05:13:44 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

01/04/2011    Affidavit of Attorney's Fee
01/04/2011    Notice of Taking Deposition(s)Via Skype/Webex
01/04/2011    Notice of Taking Deposition(s)Via Skype/Webex
01/04/2011    Court Minutes on Various Motions
01/04/2011    Court Minutes on Various Motions/ States Motions for Sanctions
01/04/2011    Court Minutes on Various Motions 16-22

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: January 04, 2011, 05:29:13 PM »

Whiplash, brainlash, some kinda lashing he got yesterday!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: January 04, 2011, 05:29:40 PM »

I went through all of Jordan's posts here the other day when I saw this, and he never posted any images here. He posted LINKS to his images, and those links are now dead links.

Saying he posted images or photos on this forum is not true, according to my searches.

Just saying.

Many of us posted the photos.....but they were from J. Jordan's links/webpage.

I have no clue how the Judge will rule on this motion.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: January 04, 2011, 05:58:55 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26367462/detail.html
Defense Wants Casey's Universal Trip With Detectives Tossed
Motion Argues Anthony Wasn't Read Miranda Rights
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer

POSTED: 4:18 pm EST January 4, 2011
UPDATED: 4:32 pm EST January 4, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorneys are making a new push to have further evidence tossed out of the trial.

The latest motion seeks to exclude statements that Anthony made to investigators the first day or two after her daughter, Caylee Anthony, was reported missing.
READ: Motion To Suppress   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26367661/detail.html
READ: State Responds To Other Motions   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26367692/detail.html
IMAGES: Many Looks Of Casey  http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/19590190/detail.html

At that time, Anthony took detectives to Universal Studios Florida to search for evidence. Halfway into the tour, she admitted she hadn't worked there for a while. That's when detectives took her into a conference room and confronted her.

"You're telling us that you lied to us," a detective told Anthony. "You're telling us you're giving us misinformation. This needs to end."

"The truthful thing is I have not seen my daughter. The last time that I saw her was on the 9th of June," Anthony said.

"And what happened to Caylee?" the detective asked.

"I don't know," Anthony replied.
In the new motion, Anthony's defense team argues that she was essentially in the custody of detectives both while at Universal and on the previous day when they handcuffed her and took her for questioning.

They claim Anthony should have been notified of her Miranda Rights, but she was not.

Orlando criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who is not affiliated with the Anthony case, said Anthony was released after the first day's questioning and voluntarily took the defectives to Universal the second day, so a Miranda warning wasn't necessary.

Hornsby points out that at that point in the case, Anthony was still the mother of a missing child and was being interviewed by detectives as expected.

"She did what was expected of any mother whose daughter is missing, and that is try to assist them in finding out what may have happened to her daughter," Hornsby said.

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: January 04, 2011, 06:07:34 PM »

OMG! Was she really not mirandized?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: January 04, 2011, 06:21:17 PM »

OMG! Was she really not mirandized?

I don't see that as unusual. At that time she was not a suspect in the murder of Caylee. The police officers thought they were still working a missing person.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.