April 16, 2024, 02:58:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 144920 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #960 on: January 04, 2011, 06:25:24 PM »

You raise an excellent point Turbo, there is NO excuse for an attorney, certainly with this much time before trial, to come to court unprepared & disorganized, especially when most of the motions are indeed filed by that side.   Their conduct shows defiance, lack of respect & exhibits their desperation.   They are flying by the seat of their dirty drawers & no diversions or misplacement of blame will deter the inevitable.   The reason Mason spoke regarding sanctions is because they realized Bozo was in deep & would only irate Chief Justice Belvin Perry even more than he already was, that being said I have little faith that they have learned their lesson & fully expect this conduct to continue.  They may get sanctioned again and/or they may face the music after trial...it remains to be seen but this highly regarded & distinguished judge is not playing their game, that is for dam skippy certain.

The defense has had over 3 years to prepare for this case and they act like a teenager coming into class after not having done their homework trying to make a teacher think they were preparing for class. It is a very juvenile tactic and is being about as well received by the judge as they were in high school by their teacher. If it continues the judge has already told them he will go with the $ 500 a day fines the state recommended. Of course Bozo doesn't care as he evidently is broke anyway.

The funny part in all this is that the Duhfense requested the prior judge recuse himself because he asked a blogger how he was feeling.  They must feel like idjits now.  I am sure that judge would have been a lot more leniant. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: January 04, 2011, 06:26:31 PM »

So there is another hearing tomorrow?  What do you suppose they want with J. Jordans computer?  Hmmmm

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26365808/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

(not sure if the link is done right)

Well, actually read the motion to strike.  It's about pictures that the defense feels were taken by JJ .. though, per Mr. Jordans attorney's they have "no evidence" of such. 

So, they are striking their own motion?  Or JJ attorneys are asking for Bozo's motion to be striken? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: January 04, 2011, 06:27:27 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/jose-and-the-terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-day/
Jose and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day  01/04/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: January 04, 2011, 06:27:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26365808/detail.html
Casey Anthony Hearing Scheduled For Tomorrow
Anthony Not Expected To Attend

POSTED: 2:02 pm EST January 4, 2011
UPDATED: 2:11 pm EST January 4, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A hearing has been set in the case against Casey
Anthony for tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse

Anthony is not expected to be present.

At the hearing, Judge Belvin Perry is expected to hear a motion from Anthony's defense asking for a subpoena to look at Joe Jordan's computer files, including photographs.
READ: Defense Motion  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26365821/detail.html

READ: Motion To Strike   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26365873/detail.html

LISTEN: Joe Jordan Phone Interview   http://www.wesh.com/video/25103873/detail.html

Jordan was a volunteer with Texas EquuSearch who once said he searched the same area off of Suburban Drive where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found months later.

Jordan's attorneys filed a motion asking that the court strike the defense motion.

WESH.com will provide live coverage of Wednesday's hearing.

I should have read this before posting my last post.  Sorry folks.  How many lawyers are now involved in this case.  Poor guy was just looking for Caylee. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: January 04, 2011, 06:31:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26368610/detail.html
Hearing On EquuSearch Scheduled In Casey Case
Posted: 5:40 pm EST January 4, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors have scheduled more depositions of Casey Anthony's expert witnesses. A hearing scheduled for Wednesday at 1:30pm, concerns a defense motion regarding a member of Texas EquuSearch.
WEDNESDAY'S MOTION: Duces Tecum   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26331241/detail.html

Casey's attorney's want pictures they said Joe Jordan took of the scene where Caylee's body was found. Casey is not required to attend Wednesday's hearing.

Meanwhile, defense expert, botanist Dr. Jane Bock will be deposed on January 18. Defense bug expert Dr. Tim Huntington will be questioned under oath on January 28.

The experts have been ordered by the judge to provide written reports before the depositions.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: January 04, 2011, 06:32:19 PM »

ok, I could be wrong, but I swear I thought I saw bozo wiping a tear . . . poor thing, public humilitation cause tears on silk suit boo hoo.
 puker
I am a glutton for punishment and I am not a body language expert.  Today I went back and watched the hearing again and paid attention to Mr. Buyyyyyyazzzzzz and his mannerisms, etc after having sanctions placed against him.  Without any doubt, he wanted to crawl away.  Either he had on a too small, new shirt which was chaffing him horribly or he just had that "ain't it pretty" haircut and had hairs down his back because he twitched and cocked his neck so many times I lost count.  He fiddled with his pen/cil so often I thought it was going to fly out of his fingers.  At one point he was rubbing the face of his watch with his finger and then flicking his finger down to his wrist which had been properly whacked.  He wanted time out.  He fiddled with his pocket handerchief which was not folded correctly to begin with (bozo you don't just shove them in the pocket and hope they stay neat) and I think by touching it he was wanting to cover his bloated face with it.  His face went from pale to bright red numerous times and right before the hearing ended, I swear I thought he was going to cry.  Check out the video where Judge Perry is referring to the Motion regarding the police agents/Anthonys about 20:55 and watch bozo's face particularly at 23:42 and 24:04.  The man was about to cry I truly think. He is giving the real Bozo a bad name. All JMO.

And yet, he still managed to have a smirk on his dumb face the entire time.  His face must be stuck on smirk.  I remember my mom used to tell me when I was a wee child I should stop making faces or my face would get stuck that way. 

I do not feel a scintilla of any kind of sympathy for that whole side of the room.  They all deserve each other and what they get.  They wanted the judge to remove the mikes from their table, which are there for every single case ever tried in that court room.  They think they are so special.  Surprised Sindy was not screaming to the media how unfair that was that judge reminded them how to use their off button, and that they could move their table so their note writing was not capturable from behind. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: January 04, 2011, 06:33:01 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

01/04/2011    Affidavit of Attorney's Fee
01/04/2011    Notice of Taking Deposition(s)Via Skype/Webex
01/04/2011    Court Minutes on Various Motions
01/04/2011    Court Minutes on Various Motions/ States Motions for Sanctions
01/04/2011    Court Minutes on Various Motions 16-22

01/04/2011    Notice of Hearing 1/5/2011
01/04/2011    Notice of Filing Table of Contents for DVD as Directed in Court's Order Dated December 20, 2010

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: January 04, 2011, 06:34:45 PM »

Sister,I watched that clip again this morning.Baez was pizzed.
Wouldn't you love to get inside Judge Perry's head for a little while.............   

Of all the jobs right now, I would love to be Judge Perry's JA -- I bet he is one interesting man.  I have a feeling his JA is well paid, because His Honor is one sharp, efficient, etc person and his JA would have to be as well.
bozo may have maintained his usually smirky face, but his "tells" were all over the place.

The jar may think his mumbling and disorganization will work . . . but the jury will turn him off like static on a radio.  His conduct is not endearing, it is highly irritating and as previously said, very disrespectful.

I thought Bozo was going to give himself whiplash with all his head/neck twitching yesterday.
He might consider wearing a Philadelphia Cervical Collar to the remaining court proceedings.

yes, that was very evident even to the occasional onlooker.  Then, watched BeotchFace shaking  her head no. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: January 04, 2011, 06:35:42 PM »

01/04/2011    Notice of Filing Table of Contents for DVD as Directed in Court's Order Dated December 20, 2010

Thanks Tupelo.
Wonder if Baez 's belly hurts this evening.   

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: January 04, 2011, 06:37:33 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-hearing-wednesday-20110104,0,3458593.story
Casey Anthony hearing set for Wednesday
Defense team wants Suburban Drive photos

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

3:24 p.m. EST, January 4, 2011
A new hearing has been set for Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case.

The hearing, set for 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, will deal with the defense team's motion to subpoena photos of Suburban Drive related to the murder case and taken by Joseph S. Jordan.

"Oftentimes…it becomes necessary for the defense to subpoena certain records in which it has a good faith basis of believing it will lead to admissible evidence," the motion states.

The document states that a Dec. 8, deposition of Jordan, a state witness, showed that he was an online blogger, who visited and blogged on various websites discussing the Casey Anthony case and the search for Caylee Anthony.
Two sites, "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Forum" and "Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum" both posted photos taken by Jordan and linked to his personal website, according to the motion.

"Some of the photographs illustrated areas searched that were near or on Suburban Drive," the motion states. "These photographs are material to the preparation of the defense in this cause."

The defense wants "any and all photographs related to this case in Joseph S. Jordan's possession and the production of all content posted on the worldwide web by Joseph S. Jordan regarding this case."

The items sought by the defense cannot be obtained through normal discovery. It is asking the court to enter an order authorizing Casey Anthony's defense team to issue a special subpoena, allowing the defense to collect the photos.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, whose body was found in a heavily wooded area near the Anthony home months after she was reported missing. The woman faces the death penalty if convicted. Her trial is set to start in May.

The wooded area off Suburban Drive was part of an intense search during the summer of 2008.

I went through all of Jordan's posts here the other day when I saw this, and he never posted any images here. He posted LINKS to his images, and those links are now dead links.

Saying he posted images or photos on this forum is not true, according to my searches.

Just saying.

I am not sure who it was, may not have been JJ, but I remember a web page with pictures of the where whoever the site was owned by where they had like for instand a bra stuck on a tree, etc.  I could be crazy though.  I do remember a website with images of the supposed search area./

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #970 on: January 04, 2011, 06:38:22 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: January 04, 2011, 06:39:01 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/01/casey-anthony-what-does-she-think-of-her-attorneys-now.html

Casey Anthony: What does she think of her attorneys now?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 4 2011 6:13 PM

Casey Anthony attended a court hearing Monday. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel
WESH-Channel 2 took a speculative look at Casey Anthony’s defense team tonight.

Anchor Jim Payne asked, “Is Casey Anthony’s defense team in trouble and, if so, how deep?”

Chief Judge Belvin Perry blasted defense attorneys yesterday for flouting rules on providing detailed information about what their experts will offer at trial. Perry found Jose Baez in “willful violation” of providing the information.

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers legal analysis for WESH, raised this issue: “More than anything I’ve got to wonder what Casey Anthony’s thinking when she sees her lawyers are suddenly being chastised by the judge who’s going to preside over her case.” 

Which is certainly an interesting point: Has Anthony ever seemed unhappy with her attorneys? She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported that another hearing in the case is set for tomorrow. The issue is a defense motion about Texas EquuSearch volunteer Joe Jordan. The defense wants photographs that Jordan took of the spot where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found.

At 5, WESH’s Amanda Ober turned to a new defense motion. In this one, the defense team wants to suppress comments that Anthony made to investigators shortly after her daughter was reported missing. The defense argues that Anthony was effectively in custody of investigators and should have been told of her Miranda rights, Ober reported.

But Hornsby noted that Anthony voluntarily took detectives to Universal, so a Miranda warning wasn’t necessary. Such questioning of a mother whose child has vanished is not unusual, Hornsby added.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: January 04, 2011, 06:39:05 PM »

Thanks Tupelo.
Wonder if Baez 's belly hurts this evening.   

I'm sure it has been a Maalox moment ever since the hearing yesterday. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: January 04, 2011, 06:39:46 PM »

OMG! Was she really not mirandized?

I don't see that as unusual. At that time she was not a suspect in the murder of Caylee. The police officers thought they were still working a missing person.

Me either.  They were trying to get her to help them find her daughter AND SHE JUST LIED over and over again. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: January 04, 2011, 06:45:50 PM »

So why do they want it thrown out, if it's not unusual?
She hadn't asked for a lawyer, either, so anything she said could be held against her or do I watch too much tv?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: January 04, 2011, 06:46:43 PM »

Video Report:  http://www.wesh.com/video/26368767/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: January 04, 2011, 06:47:50 PM »

She hadn't asked for a lawyer, either, so anything she said could be held against her or do I watch too much tv?

If my memory serves, she was also advised she was not under arrest and she could leave out the door if she wanted to. All her statements were voluntary.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 04, 2011, 06:49:37 PM »

This is the same defense that was asking that the Jib Jab video not be shown in court. They are reaching for anything at this point, IMO.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: January 04, 2011, 06:49:39 PM »

So then voluntary statements are just that.
Tough luck again Bozo.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: January 04, 2011, 06:50:58 PM »

I have no idea how all that works.  But, when a person is missing, they always talk to the family to get clues on where to look or whatever.  At that point, she was just a mom of a missing child, although I bet they suspected since it was 31 days since Caylee went missing.

They want everything that could put any kind of suspicion on their precious client thrown out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.