June 18, 2024, 07:25:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #176 12/20/10 - 1/4/11  (Read 147692 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: December 30, 2010, 04:10:59 PM »

I just read the rest of the just above posted article & it dawned on me upon reading this:

"During a news conference Thursday evening, Baez confirmed that Casey Anthony was upset when she found out about the remains and requested a sedative at the jail. Sources described Casey Anthony's reaction as an anxiety attack."

Here's my legal argument, Bozo opened the door himself regarding discussing his client's reaction in jail to the remains of precious Caylee being found.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: December 30, 2010, 04:12:58 PM »

Here's what's hinky......Bozo WAS obviously CERTAIN, that the remains found on Suburban Dr. were in fact Caylee's, otherwise why would all his co-clown experts immediately fly down to Orlando to the crime scene.

When LP "allegedly" found bones, or whatever at J Blanchard Park, Bozo didn't show up, or any of his other idiots, nor did KC get upset when she saw the media coverage.

Why?? Cause she knew Caylee wasn't dumped at JBP, and she knew d@mn well she was on Suburban Dr.

But as Nut posted earlier, the State doesn't need the video to convict the skank, and I agree.

I agree with you and Nut. 

Here here, and if everyone recalls they were in court that very next day & that Saturday the entire crew showed up to make a scene with Whoraldo's sensationalized assistance...a bit from an old archived article:
"The remains found near the Anthony home are similar in size and hair color to Caylee Anthony, a defense team attorney said on Friday.
Linda Kenney Baden said Casey Anthony’s lead attorney, Jose Baez, got that information from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office after the remains were discovered on Thursday less than a half-mile from the Anthony home.
Baez was told “the anthropological measurements on the child for her being Caylee Anthony, that the hair color was correct, and they were proceeding as if this were little Caylee,” Baden said during a hearing on Friday over access to evidence from the remains.
Prosecutors, however, said they have not made a tentative identification of the remains, which were discovered by a utility worker about 9:30 a.m Thursday. In his 911 call, the worker mentions finding a skull, which WESH 2 and NBC sources said showed evidence of duct tape on the mouth."
http://www.wesh.com/r/18262249/detail.html

They all knew & the Anthonys didnt send DC and Hoover there to search a "teem hang site," that is for dang skippy certain!

teen not teem, dang my nails are too long LOL

Yea Capp, that teen hang-out story is soooooo LAME, and NOT believable.

Did he and Cindy think Caylee was alive being held hostage in that teen-hang out??

It's just so ridiculous......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: December 30, 2010, 04:14:50 PM »

I just read the rest of the just above posted article & it dawned on me upon reading this:

"During a news conference Thursday evening, Baez confirmed that Casey Anthony was upset when she found out about the remains and requested a sedative at the jail. Sources described Casey Anthony's reaction as an anxiety attack."

Here's my legal argument, Bozo opened the door himself regarding discussing his client's reaction in jail to the remains of precious Caylee being found.

Good point Capp!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: December 30, 2010, 04:15:03 PM »

Excellent point Capp!  Ahhhh.....the ignorance and arrogance of Baez will put the final nail in Casey's coffin.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: December 30, 2010, 04:16:46 PM »

My apologies for being off topic, but where is SunnyinTx?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: December 30, 2010, 04:19:22 PM »

I wonder how Cindy's campaign to change public opinion about her skank daughter is coming along???.........I'll take a stab in the dark and say FAILING!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: December 30, 2010, 04:22:10 PM »

I haven't seen her since before Christmas.....maybe she's on vacation.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: December 30, 2010, 04:22:26 PM »

I don't know.....   

To be on topic I want to see that video like yesterday,and I also want Casey sealed up in a barrel of decomp odor.Permanently. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: December 30, 2010, 04:23:15 PM »

I wonder how Cindy's campaign to change public opinion about her skank daughter is coming along???.........I'll take a stab in the dark and say FAILING!

I agree.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: December 30, 2010, 04:27:33 PM »

I don't know.....   

To be on topic I want to see that video like yesterday,and I also want Casey sealed up in a barrel of decomp odor.Permanently. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: December 30, 2010, 04:31:51 PM »

I don't know.....   

Me too Trimm.......I can't wait to see if Judge Perry denies his motion to keep it sealed.

They should send Casey down to Tennessee to the Body Farm and see what happens to her body after a few days in the trunk of a car in 100 degree temperatures.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: December 30, 2010, 04:36:30 PM »

http://journalstar.com/news/local/education/14e2a260-8410-51c5-a148-5cf37d4ebefd.html

Tim Huntington, an assistant professor at Concordia University, teaches a class at the university. (Courtesy photo)
Tim Huntington can't say much about the most interesting case he's ever participated in.

The Concordia University assistant professor will say this: He doesn't know how public figures handle the media attention.

"I don't know how celebrities deal with the paparazzi," he said.

Admittedly, Huntington's role as an expert witness for the Casey Anthony defense team in Orlando isn't as high profile as those of Anthony or her attorneys. But at least one legal expert has called the forensic evidence -- particularly that which deals with bugs -- crucial in the state's efforts to convict the young mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter.

According to Orlando legal analyst Bill Sheaffer, that's because the state's evidence against Anthony is largely circumstantial, other than some forensic evidence linking her daughter's body to her car's trunk.

Huntington -- who, at 31, says he's the youngest of the country's 15 board-certified forensic entomologists -- did a deposition Tuesday via Skype. He gave testimony under oath in support of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder of her daughter. Caylee Anthony's remains were found in a wooded area near her Orange County, Fla., home in December 2008.

While Huntington wouldn't characterize his testimony, he was expected to refute evidence presented by the state's forensic entomologist, Neal Haskell, who has presented test results from Casey Anthony's trunk. Those test results, Haskell has said, show evidence of coffin flies, which point to the presence of a dead human in the trunk days after Caylee disappeared.

Huntington can talk about his work generally and offers a rather simple, if somewhat jarring, explanation of forensic entomology.

"When we die, we get eaten," he said. "When you know how old the bugs are, you can find out when a person died.

"Not exactly glamorous work, but it is interesting."

Interesting -- and important -- to a case like that against Casey Anthony as prosecutors and defense attorneys spar over questions such as time of death and location of evidence.

Where Huntington's expertise fails him is in handling public attention and criticism. Since joining Casey Anthony's defense team in late 2008, he has appeared on "Good Morning America" and truTV and has met longtime TV news celebrity Geraldo Rivera. Huntington said what has been most difficult has been studying evidence under the piercing eyes of Florida's aggressive media and being chastised on news websites for defending Casey Anthony.

"The public response is probably something that I didn't really expect," he said.

Away from the media frenzy in his Concordia classroom, Huntington teaches biology, entomology, anatomy, zoology and other courses. He has been a consultant for law enforcement agencies on more than 50 death investigations, including the case of Amber Harris, the 12-year-old Omaha girl who disappeared in 2005 and whose remains were found in 2006.
He also conducts workshops for law enforcement agencies and is a reserve Seward County deputy. Seward County Sheriff Joe Yocum said a workshop Huntington did for a posse of county volunteers in November provided valuable information on evidence location and recovery.

"His knowledge of forensics and the training he's receiving as a deputy sheriff makes him an even greater resource in the event we have a major crime/homicide occur again in our area," Yocum said.

Reach Kevin Abourezk at (402) 473-7225 or kabourezk@journalstar.com.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: December 30, 2010, 04:44:35 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
12/30/2010 Motion In Limine State of Florida

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: December 30, 2010, 04:55:46 PM »

12/30/2010           Motion
to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE, Or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform)
12/30/2010           Motion In Limine
to Prohibit the Use, in any Fashion, of a Posting on the Internet Myspace References Attributable to Cindy Anthony, The Mother of the Defendant
to Prohibit the use, in any Fashion, of Internet Myspace References Attributable to the Defendant as "Diary of Days"
Preclude the use in any Fashion Whatsoever of a Certain "Jib Jab" Cartoon
to Restrict in Court Photography/Videoing
12/30/2010           Notice of Hearing

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: December 30, 2010, 05:03:43 PM »

to Exclude Unreliable Evidence Pursuant to FRYE, Or in the Alternative, Motion in Limine to Exclude (Chloroform)
to Prohibit the Use, in any Fashion, of a Posting on the Internet Myspace References Attributable to Cindy Anthony, The Mother of the Defendant
to Prohibit the use, in any Fashion, of Internet Myspace References Attributable to the Defendant as "Diary of Days"

OMG!! Who's going to come in court and use the "Jib Jab" cartoon?? He's really reaching now.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: December 30, 2010, 05:06:58 PM »

Here we go....Oceans of Motions! I wonder if they're color coded???

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: December 30, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26323133/detail.html
Defense Wants Casey's Reaction To Remains Suppressed
Attorneys Claim Video, Statements Were A Jailhouse Setup
Gabe Travers, WESH.com

POSTED: 2:31 pm EST December 30, 2010
UPDATED: 4:55 pm EST December 30, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team doesn't want a jury to hear about or see Anthony's reaction to news reports when her daughter's remains were found.

Anthony's lawyers filed new paperwork asking that any such evidence be suppressed when the murder trial begins in May.

New Filing  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26323238/detail.html
On Dec. 11, 2008, former meter reader Roy Kronk discovered remains off of Suburban Drive. The medical examiner did not positively identify the remains as Caylee Anthony's until Dec. 19.

At the time the remains were found, Anthony was in the Orange County Jail. She was indicted in October of that year in connection with her daughter's disappearance.

Anthony's attorneys contend that once the news broke that remains were discovered, authorities set up a situation at the jail to record and monitor her response to the news.

That day, Anthony was taken out of her cell and into the jail's medical area to watch the events unfold on television.

Defense attorneys claim that the Orange County Sheriff's Office made arrangements with the jail to place Anthony in a location monitored by cameras. Lawyers say Anthony was told she was being taken there for medical purposes, but in fact never received treatment.

Anthony attorney Jose Baez said that he arrived at the jail that day but was denied access to his client.
The new court filing claims that the situation was set up in order to "circumvent Anthony's Sixth Amendment right to council."

Defense attorneys contend that authorities hoped the situation would illicit a response that would incriminate herself.

The filing also asks that accounts of her response be suppressed, as well as the video.

Lt. Tammi Unser noted in a previously released account that she took Anthony to the female medical area to watch the events unfold on television.

Upon entering the office, Unser wrote that Anthony looked at the television and immediately fell into the chair, doubled over and began breathing rapidly.

Several minutes later, Unser said that she lifted her head up with her eyes still closed and muttered, "Oh no," upon hearing the location of the remains.

"She was set up and this is the exact kind of activity the courts frown upon," Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby recently told WESH 2 News. Hornsby is not affiliated with the Anthony case.
Hornsby compares the account to fruit from a poison tree, saying that Anthony should not have been placed in a position to potentially incriminate herself.
"It's no different from an interrogation done after someone invoked their right to an attorney. That's why it's inadmissible," Hornsby said.

"You have to be in custody and being interrogated," said Jeff Deen. "People make spontaneous statements to the police all the time who are in custody and they're used against them every day."

Anthony's reaction occurred before Unser asked her if she wanted to see a mental health counselor.

Legal experts disagree on whether her apparently spontaneous reactions before she was questioned will be introduced to the jury.

Anthony's defense claims the video and accounts are not relevant to her guilt or innocence and that showing such video at trial would only be prejudicial.

Defense lawyers also filed paperwork asking that decompositional odor analysis of Anthony's car be excluded from the trial.

SURVEY
Do you think jurors should be able to hear about Casey Anthony's reaction to the discovery of a body off of Suburban Drive?
Yes
No
Results | Disclaimer | E-Mail

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: December 30, 2010, 05:09:53 PM »

Choice    Votes    Percentage of 2,669 Votes
Yes    2,466    
92%
No    203    
8%
Thank you for participating in our survey.

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: December 30, 2010, 05:09:58 PM »

OMG!! Who's going to come in court and use the "Jib Jab" cartoon?? He's really reaching now.

Seriously.....he's such an @ss!......Is he referring to the one Joy W. made??
What reason would the State have to use this nonsense at trial?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: December 30, 2010, 05:12:54 PM »

to Exclude Unreliable Evidence
12/30/2010           Motion to Suppress
Statements Made to George, Cindy Lee Anthony, Maya Derkovic, Robyn Adams, and Sylvia Hernandez
12/30/2010           Defendant's
Motion in Limine to Exclude all Evidence Relating to Canine Searches and Alerts
and Memorandum of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of Stain in Trunk of Car
12/30/2010           Memorandum of Law
in Support of Defendant's Motion to Exclude Irreelevant Evidence of Tattoo
12/30/2010           Defense
Motion to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of Tattoo
to Exclude Unreliable Evidence

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.