April 18, 2024, 11:04:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Washington - Beating Down the Common Man (& Woman)  (Read 861 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 01, 2010, 02:57:15 PM »

How does an American compete in a global economy when Washington and the White House keep keeping them down?  Stomping on them with their boot heels?

How does an American compete in a global economy when they and Main Street business have to pay for global Obamacare?  Obamacare for those here illegally?

How does an American compete in a global economy when they have to pay billions for welfare for illegals?  Folks who don't want to look for a job?

How does an American compete in a global economy when Obama is destroying our energy future?  Our ability to heat and cool our home for reasonable prices?

How does an American compete in a global economy when Obama is destroying our ability to take our children for reasonable priced medical care?  Buy/participate in reasonable price, value insurance plans?

How does an American compete in a global economy when the unemployed go on vacation on the taxpayer dime?  Illegals have a better life than citizens, work and collect welfare?  How is that fair in any world?

How does an American compete in a global economy when Obama and Washington keep printing money and nobody know what the Federal Reserve is doing with it?

Who gets the money the Federal Reserve keeps whipping up out of thin air?

I keep hearing Dem's on TV talking about the mythical $1 unemployment/stimulus that turns into $1.37 - $1.90 when it comes from Washington/Fed/Taxpayer Pockets.

Can someone diagram that please?  After all these years, I'm still waiting for the proof to that theory?

Where exactly is that famous study?  Studies?

Maybe folks take a dollar to the Federal Reserve, and $1.90 is given back? 

If every $1 turned into $1.90 we would live in magic land, land without any limitations, and everyone would have a bit white house like the masters in DC.

Where's the magic?  Maybe someone could spread some on Main Street?

How can there be global free trade when Washington and Obama keep beating down the common man on Main Street?  Debt?  Regulation?

Maybe a 30% tax on imports might pay back the debt?  Surely those businesses creating this stuff aren't paying their fair share?

Maybe an aggressive audit of the Federal Reserve might find some money?

Maybe they could pay for new spending/unemployment out of unspent stimulus money?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.