April 26, 2024, 01:58:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233920 times)
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2010, 07:39:05 PM »

Get a load of this! copied from Blinks.

chefjagcc says:
December 18, 2010 at 12:48 pm
I was reluctant to post this information before, based on my understanding that this was not random. With new information, including the sz new profile i feel i should share. I live approximatly 1 hour away from Skyline Elementary. Her school is surrounded by woods much like Skyline. About 2 weeks ago my 2nd grader came home with a note in her backpack. It was from the principal and stated that all children had been kept in from recess because someone observed a man in the trees watching children play. All children were brought in and police notified. A search came up empty. I have not heard if the man was found or if he has returned. It just seems spooky and somewhat similar. If i hear more i will post it. Blink, if you or your researchers like, i could privatly post the name of the school and the principal.

Please do. Just mark the first line as private.
Kudos to the school for their actions after being alerted.
B

Again, it's the net and anyone can say anything they choose, but I don't see this as far fetched by any stretch...the entire school gave me the creeps, the high grass/weeds by one set of steps for one reason, I'd be worrid about snakes it was so high but it also could provide cover. I am sure Blink will try to vet, and a note going home should be somewhat easy to find out about (unless LE asked them not to tell), I sure wish my friend from that area had friends who had younger kids. So much easier since they are more aware/alert to everything, I am still going to ask her about a few of the topics we discussed the past few days and see what she can find out (when I find her of course )

Let me put one of your concerns at ease. In this part of Oregon we don't have any poisonous snakes. I am terrified of snakes but at least if they bite we won't die. I won't move anywhere else because of this.  Silly I know but true.

I read and read this forum and BOC and I'm just amazed at what everyone is able to come up with as far as theories. I had one in the beginning but everyone pretty much said no way that happened so dropped it.

I have dealt with pedos all my life and they are truly the scum of the earth. So is the South Pole an Island? We could gather them all up and send them there. They could figure out how to keep each other warm. I personally don't really care if they survive or not. We should also be able to tatoo Pedo on their foreheads before released back into society. In Big Black Bold Letters.

I do believe that TH is some how involved in this just not certain how. I will say I knew a person who allowed a RSO to be alone with her son whenever he wanted. As long as he gave her money and helped her out all was good. He got caught finally but when I tried to tell the authorities about her knowledge and involvement they didn't want to hear it. Now how sick is that? She got away with selling her child.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2010, 07:46:22 PM »

What are your thoughts on this profile?  BBM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9068.msg1278077#msg1278077

Possibly dated someone with kids in the area.

maybe know someone in the area with kids and is introduced to others
with kids, and one of those kids fits his type

----------
to function undetected in the community, but familiar enough to fit in.

travels for his job, unnoticed
--------
No electronic footprint, but has masterful IT skills

intel is in the area, and techs travel
-------
my Q is were there electronic displays as well as electric displays 6/4/10

The intel connection, and before anyone throws anything I do not mean Kaine......but it's what my friend told me some felt wrt connection to Kyron was (meaning, an affair of one or both TH/KH, someone who knew the family and dysfunction, denial within the family unit that nothing was wrong,  escaping the BS by not going home after work or simply refusing to acknowledge issues meaning not noticing Terri was a drunk even though she admitted to being a closet drinker in order to put herself to sleep after the 05 DUI to KH, and the affadavit that she was visibly drunk several nights a week and passed out with Kiara up after midnight, well the gist was basically that someone else was far more perceptive to what behavoir was being ignored, or never even noticed due to being more detached from the day to day events in the home than norm) and a monster that saw those vunerabilities of the family and took advantage of them. AGAIN, this is ALL speculation and gossip that she told me, I will ask her if I can post her message and redact the personal information she gave me.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2010, 07:50:13 PM »

Wait Neighbor hold the phone! You are in that area right? The school has canceled all events that parents attend? what is the reason for that? hmm interesting.

THUD........ok, that piques my interest, I will be trying to call my friend from Eugene with family in Portland

I am very close to the school, but I should have used the word "missing" instead of "canceled".  Traditional events during the school year were never scheduled.  The only event was a "no, go, yell, tell" class in the evening.  Pumking carving traditionally was at school, but this year it was hosted at a farm on SI.  Also the Christmas carols were notably absent this year.

hi neighbor, so what about basketb,footb and other activities, and did the school pass mail out a formal announcement of
this decision

No formal communications.  Parent involved events were simply not scheduled.  After school soccer still went on, but came with a lot of rules.  BTW soccer is not organized by the school.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2010, 07:56:09 PM »

Get a load of this! copied from Blinks.

chefjagcc says:
December 18, 2010 at 12:48 pm
I was reluctant to post this information before, based on my understanding that this was not random. With new information, including the sz new profile i feel i should share. I live approximatly 1 hour away from Skyline Elementary. Her school is surrounded by woods much like Skyline. About 2 weeks ago my 2nd grader came home with a note in her backpack. It was from the principal and stated that all children had been kept in from recess because someone observed a man in the trees watching children play. All children were brought in and police notified. A search came up empty. I have not heard if the man was found or if he has returned. It just seems spooky and somewhat similar. If i hear more i will post it. Blink, if you or your researchers like, i could privatly post the name of the school and the principal.

Please do. Just mark the first line as private.
Kudos to the school for their actions after being alerted.
B

Again, it's the net and anyone can say anything they choose, but I don't see this as far fetched by any stretch...the entire school gave me the creeps, the high grass/weeds by one set of steps for one reason, I'd be worrid about snakes it was so high but it also could provide cover. I am sure Blink will try to vet, and a note going home should be somewhat easy to find out about (unless LE asked them not to tell), I sure wish my friend from that area had friends who had younger kids. So much easier since they are more aware/alert to everything, I am still going to ask her about a few of the topics we discussed the past few days and see what she can find out (when I find her of course )

Let me put one of your concerns at ease. In this part of Oregon we don't have any poisonous snakes. I am terrified of snakes but at least if they bite we won't die. I won't move anywhere else because of this.  Silly I know but true. I read and read this forum and BOC and I'm just amazed at what everyone is able to come up with as far as theories. I had one in the beginning but everyone pretty much said no way that happened so dropped it. I have dealt with pedos all my life and they are truly the scum of the earth. So is the South Pole an Island? We could gather them all up and send them there. They could figure out how to keep each other warm. I personally don't really care if they survive or not. We should also be able to tatoo Pedo on their foreheads before released back into society. In Big Black Bold Letters.

I do believe that TH is some how involved in this just not certain how. I will say I knew a person who allowed a RSO to be alone with her son whenever he wanted. As long as he gave her money and helped her out all was good. He got caught finally but when I tried to tell the authorities about her knowledge and involvement they didn't want to hear it. Now how sick is that? She got away with selling her child.

Not silly at all, after growing up in rural TX I have had my fill of poisonous snakes and that's one reason I love it here, nothing but sand unless you go into the Nat'l seashore or inland, I know it sound nuts but I am far more scared of snakes than a shark.......

BBM~I would like to hear it personally, and think everyone is entitled to a theory (well, I have more than one sadly) and not be ridiculed of be called camp Terri etc. I do think the South Pole is considered an Island and think that would be good too, and I also stated yrs ago they should have a huge tattoo on their forehead and bright green or yellow license tags since most of us that follow these cases no how to find where they live, but if they are in a park, how would we know? If there was a car with the pedo tag color, we wouldn't have to know just get the heck out ASAP. I do know in Florida it's on the their DL, but only cops see that so all of the above would work for me. I have heard cases like you mention before and I just can't wrap my head around it Maybe I should be thankful, but it's mindboggling.......very sad the authorities didn't want to hear it, I find all to often the subject of SO's make many so extremely uncomfortable it's easier to just stick their head in the sand than address it head on, please tell me this child is ok?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2010, 07:56:52 PM »

scandi
Hi Cw,  It could also be this 'suspect zero' had a child at Skyline.  It would fit Blink's theory
------
hi hows the rumor mill in port,IDK seems if its a perp SO, his fam would have a red flag or 2 by now
the one thing i cant see with TH involvement with a SO, why would she hang associate with one,
then one day it pops in her head HEY dude can take care of kyron for me BC?
if TH did something to kyron, it would be her and only her,that fam connect and revenge thing
ya know, she has known him since he was 2-3 i think, when i first heard the story of kyron, the
first thing i thought was SO, when i saw where the school was, the LE looking for a wandering 7yr
old was just WHAT,WHY

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2010, 08:12:12 PM »

scandi
Hi Cw,  It could also be this 'suspect zero' had a child at Skyline.  It would fit Blink's theory
------
hi hows the rumor mill in port,IDK seems if its a perp SO, his fam would have a red flag or 2 by now
the one thing i cant see with TH involvement with a SO, why would she hang associate with one,
if TH did something to kyron, it would be her and only her,that fam connect and revenge thing
ya know, she has known him since he was 2-3 i think, when i first heard the story of kyron, the
first thing i thought was SO, when i saw where the school was, the LE looking for a wandering 7yr
old was just WHAT,WHY

You'd be surprised.......my ex molested my son and not a soul in the world would believe it, nor would he have been flagged previsouly. He was the chairman of a large bank, then hired by the Chairman personally of a Fortune 500 company, and the entire company is the chairman's way of saying "we serve God  or the Master meaning Jesus Christ....there is a hint there", was in the baptist church everytime the door opened, never drank or even said a curse word until he met me. PPL trusted their kids with him without a second thought and stated many time how wonderful he was with kids, if they only knew he didn't hang the moon. But, also he finally ventured into coaching on his time off, not that all coaches are pervs, but it does give them a way to access kids, the parent's trust and more. When the allegations and eventual proof came to light, I can't describe the shock ppl everywhere had. Sometimes I think he did it to punish me since according to LE, rape counselor, DCF, and GAL it never happened in the home we shared but after I filed for divorce so I'm not 100% sure they'd be red flagged by now. Also, I thought she moved in with Kaine when Ky was about 6 months old and they kept him in the evenings and Kaine had regular visitation, not to mention she was sleeping with Kaine before Kyron was born, so I think she knew him before 2.....pls someone correct me if I am wrong. When I heard about he staring into space I thought it was possible he had already suffered abuse of some sort, since the kids I knew that were molested (not all, but alot) did this. The therapist called is spacing out or in more forensic terms, dissasociative disorder. I never thought twice about it, but both my step kids did this, and then when I file for divorce and learn 6 mos later what I did, it came together that it is possible that was a reason for the dissassociative disorder.

[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2010, 08:13:38 PM »

neighbor
No formal communications.  Parent involved events were simply not scheduled.  After school soccer still went on, but came with a lot of rules. BTW soccer is not organized by the school.

thanks and been checking that out
do you think the folks of skyline feel it could have been an unknown to them SO

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2010, 08:21:47 PM »

scandi
------
old was just WHAT,WHY

The only rumor I've heard that's going around came from my bosses' wife who works at Intel and said there has been conversation about Kyron having been sold.  That is convo around the water-cooler ;}

From reading about Terri it seems there is enough out there to say she has a somewhat provocative sex life.  Just more out of the box than the normal person.  Hanging with like people it could well put her in contact with those who are sexually seemy with fetishes and different activities to get them satisfied. 

I also read one of her acquaintances was questionable sexually and will go back to see who it was, that is other than Kaine's brother.

I don't know if pedo's also enjoy normal sex but it seems they must as we hear of them being married.  In 'Operation Ore' many of the men on the list were upstanding politicians, doctors, teachers, etc with seemingly normal lives who one would never suspect.

IMO
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2010, 08:35:33 PM »

Maybe with the past still fresh, Skyline realized that they couldn't control a big event for the entire school. Who came in the door and if they belonged to anyone. I've been to events at the schools here for GD, the last one was just ten days ago. Everyone leaves at the same time more or less, lots of groups of kids together, lots of people when the end of the concert came. Lots of milling around.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2010, 09:01:07 PM »

This case is the only one I can remember where I had to go back multiple times and re-read from the beginning, so much I forgot so I found the timeline and am posting parts of it, I had this saved to an email so no link but I am sure it is still out there if anyone wants the full timeline. The BBM sections are the reason I continue to be puzzled:

Friday, June 4

8 a.m. Skyline Elementary, 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd., opens early so students and parents can tour the science fair. A billboard outside reads: "June 4, I.B. Inquiry Expo, 8-10, Talent show, 1-2:45." Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show. Terri Moulton Horman arrives shortly afterward with her stepson, Kyron.

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

9 a.m. Kyron is reportedly seen by a student near the south entrance of the school, according to Sheriff Dan Staton, who says that was the last time the boy was seen
Multnomah County authorities later backtrack on that statement.

10 a.m. Classes begin.

At some point, Kyron's homeroom teacher, Kristina Porter, reports him absent.

1:21 p.m. Terri Horman posts photos of Kyron at the science fair on her Facebook page.

3:30 p.m. Terri Horman goes to meet the school bus and discovers that Kyron has been absent all day. (Kaine Horman went with her to meet the bus, a fact that emerges during a television interview on June 25.)

3:46 p.m. Skyline School secretary Susan Hall places a call to 9-1-1 about Kyron being missing.

4:33 p.m. Officers from the Portland Police Bureau and the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office arrive simultaneously at Skyline School and the Horman home.

5:30 p.m. Rapid broadcast message from Portland Public Schools goes out to alert families of a missing student. The message: "Kyron Horman did not arrive at home today." It was broadcast to the phones of parents across the school district.

7 p.m. Multnomah County sheriff's Detective Sergeant Lee Gosson alerts Sgt. Travis Gullberg, the county's on-call coordinator for search-and-rescue efforts, of the need to begin a formal missing persons search for Kyron.

Between 7 and 7:15 p.m. The Multnomah County Public Information Officer begins to return pages from members of the media and arranges to meet them at the school.

Between 7 and 7:45 p.m. Sheriff Dan Staton personally calls the FBI to alert them to the disappearance.

8:09 p.m. The first search teams arrive at Skyline School.

8:15 p.m. Lt. Mary Lindstrand, the PIO, arrives at the school, meets with those present, and then begins e-mailing a photo of Kyron to local television stations and The Oregonian.

8:25 p.m. The search-and-rescue coordinator, Deputy Mark Herron, arrives.

9:48 p.m. Mountain Wave, an emergency communications and search and rescue group based in Gresham arrives on the scene.

10:40 p.m.  Officers at Skyline Elementary report that they have completed a search of Skyline School, including all crawl spaces, storage areas, classrooms and outbuildings. They have also searched the Horman house.

10:44 p.m. A caller to 9-1-1 wants to make sure officers have checked the train tunnel in the area near the school.  She says "sometimes kids play in there, wants to make sure someone has checked that."

Saturday, June 5

3:23 a.m. Last transmission of the night about Kyron recorded on 9-1-1 run sheet.

5 a.m. Pacific Northwest Search and Rescue, another search group, is called by the sheriff's office and joins the search soon after. When they arrive on site, there are already about 60 to 70 people involved in the search.

9:08 a.m. The Associated Press receives its first official notification that Kyron Hormon is missing, via an e-mail with the subject line: SHERIFF'S OFFICE CONTINUES SEARCH FOR 7 YEAR OLD KYRON HORMAN

The Portland Public Schools district uses its rapid broadcast system to alert staff and parents of Skyline School students that were at the school Friday to come to the K-8 on Sunday for debriefings by police and federal agents. The oldest students are advised to arrive at 10 a.m.; kindergartners and first-graders are to arrive with parents later in the day.

4 and 8 p.m.: Authorities hold two news conferences and announce that the FBI and the National Guard have joined the effort. Search-and-rescue crews complete an "immediate grid search" around the school.

10:23 p.m. Facebook page created for supporters of Kyron and his family.

Sunday, June 6

8.58 a.m. Terri Moulton Horman posts on Facebook to say she has ordered missing-person fliers: "I ordered 1000 fliers, they will be coming to our house. I will let people know when they are here and we can go from there. Thank you everyone."

The FBI announces that they have brought in a Quantico, Va.-based profiler to create a profile of the boy.

9:48 a.m. The first of 300 students and their parents return to Skyline School to be interviewed by detectives. Fifty detectives are on-hand for interviews that continue until 4 p.m.

12:10 p.m. Relatives begin distributing missing person fliers with a photo of Kyron and this description: 3-feet, 8-inches tall, 50 pounds, blue eyes, brown hair. Last seen wearing black cargo pants, white socks and worn black Skechers tennis shoes with orange trim.

1:29 p.m. Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.
3:30 p.m. Carole Smith, superintendent of Portland Public Schools, appears at a news conference and outlines a series of immediate steps the district is taking to address security concerns in the wake of the second-grader's disappearance.

9 p.m. The Multnomah County sheriff escalates Kyron's disappearance to a missing endangered child case, but does not call it a kidnapping.

Monday, June 7

Early a.m. Eighteen certified search-and-rescue volunteers resume sweeping the area near the school as deputies canvass the neighborhood, handing out fliers and jotting down license plate numbers of passing vehicles along Northwest Skyline Boulevard.

8:30 a.m. The school district staffs a counseling hot line at 503-916-3931 to answer questions or offer help districtwide.

8:45 a.m. Classes resume at Skyline School. Counselors are on hand.

Evening: Kelly Ramirez, the sister of Kyron's birth mother, Desiree Young, issues a statement thanking the community on behalf of the family for their concern and support.

Tuesday, June 8

Early a.m. Search and rescue crews resume looking, checking locations identified by phone tips and investigative leads.

Authorities offer briefing. They do not accept questions.

9:25 p.m. A Facebook support group for Kyron, Missing Kyron Horman, announces the creation of a reward fund.

"We are now working on a Paypal acct which will directly take your donations to the "Kyron Horman Fund" at Chase Bank. It will take Paypal a day or so to verify the acct and become active. If you prefer to wait until that time we will then place a donation button on the main homepage we have provided. We will keep you informed as to when that will be. It is our hope that this reward fund will prompt someone with the information police need to return Kyron home. I am sure the outpouring of well wishes, prayers and love sent by all of you is helping Kyron's family through this very difficult time."

Wednesday, June 9

Early a.m. Search and rescue crews resume looking.

Morning Terri Moulton Horman makes her Facebook wall private.

11 a.m. FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele says the Hormon family "is not speaking to the media because they do not believe it's in the best interest of finding Kyron."

=====================================================================================================

First, for those stating there was never a time when anyone other than Terri was seen with Kyron, this 9am timeframe conflicts with Terri being at the first FM at 9:07 IIRC

At some point????? When....surely it couldn't be that hard to establish weeks later and if it was that hard it disturbs me.

I don't even remember this bit about the train tunnels tip

Also, didn't remember Jim Kelley being into the case this early.......speaking to the media the within days ? I remembered the info about the truck in an "odd place" froom him, but forgot this bit.

Also, I forgot they PP a/c was set up that early. I thought it was later.

The not speaking to media since they didn't think it would help find him BLEW me away and still does.....IMO media attn and a family that pulls at your heart is vital and in my opinion the sooner the better, again extremely odd IMO. I know ppl think "how can you say that when you have never been in their shoes", valid point, but I pray I could find my strength and resolve to get past anything I might be ashamed of, and get in front of cameras and speak directly to my child and the perp. IIRC Tony was the first one to do this, and I can't recall how much longer after he did than KH and DY did. I can continue to look, but decided to start here since I had forgotten much of this and wonder how many others have too?

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2010, 09:40:32 PM »

The link to the time line post by islandmonkey above me is: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2010, 09:49:56 PM »

The link to the time line post by islandmonkey above me is: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

Thanks, I had no clue where I got it, I just copied.pasted it to my email a while ago.......

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2010, 10:04:11 PM »

Ty , IM.
I didn't know that flyers were done that early.
There was alot of coverage and alot of agencies involved quickly.
When you posted about Kyron zoning out, when I first read that email of Terri's, I thought the same thing you did, that he was being abused before he went missing. I have heard of that before, two old friends of mine worked for agencies here where children were removed from their homes for all kinds of abuse and the disassocaition was a coping mechanism and is a sign.
But, we really don't know if Terri was making that up after the fact. Mini seizures ? Don't know why they would be waiting for an appointment. Would feel more confident in that statement if it was confirmed that the doctor thought it was mini seizures and if Terri shared that info with Desiree / Kaine. Would hate to think, but I have ,that someone Kyron was in contact with was making him not want to live where he was living, and not just the bad situation betwen Kaine / Terri. And James being gone.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2010, 10:08:12 PM »

Hi Island Monkey,
Doesn't your friend live in Eugene, OR? I read online that many years ago Sandi Lessman had a cyber cafe. Could you find out if your friend knows anything about the cafe or Sandi Lessman. I still believe that Terri must be feeding some of the internet blogs. Since Sesspool CLAIMS she has photos of Kaine with his bondage females, where in the heck could she have gotten those? IF in fact they are real. I am not willing to donate to her blog to view them.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2010, 10:14:29 PM »

I think Kaine wasn't in the house interacting with Terri alot.
Doesn't mean he could have seen this coming. Lots of men / women work alot and are not in the house as much as they want to be. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2010, 10:14:32 PM »

Ty , IM.
When you posted about Kyron zoning out, when I first read that email of Terri's, I thought the same thing you did, that he was being abused before he went missing. I have heard of that before, two old friends of mine worked for agencies here where children were removed from their homes for all kinds of abuse and the disassocaition was a coping mechanism and is a sign.
But, we really don't know if Terri was making that up after the fact. Mini seizures ? Don't know why they would be waiting for an appointment. Would feel more confident in that statement if it was confirmed that the doctor thought it was mini seizures and if Terri shared that info with Desiree / Kaine. Would hate to think, but I have ,that someone Kyron was in contact with was making him not want to live where he was living, and not just the bad situation betwen Kaine / Terri. And James being gone.

[
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2010, 10:20:54 PM »

Hi Island Monkey,
Doesn't your friend live in Eugene, OR? I read online that many years ago Sandi Lessman had a cyber cafe. Could you find out if your friend knows anything about the cafe or Sandi Lessman. I still believe that Terri must be feeding some of the internet blogs. Since Sesspool CLAIMS she has photos of Kaine with his bondage females, where in the heck could she have gotten those? IF in fact they are real. I am not willing to donate to her blog to view them.

Speaking of Sandi Lessman,
This article was published just months before Ky disappeared:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/91995929.html

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: December 18, 2010, 10:21:20 PM »

I think Kaine wasn't in the house interacting with Terri alot.
Doesn't mean he could have seen this coming. Lots of men / women work alot and are not in the house as much as they want to be. 

I just find it odd that he was working from home later that day, but could not go see Kyron's Science Fair. Again, it goes back to personal experience. My daughter has a fit if BOTH my husband and I are not present at everything that she does. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: December 18, 2010, 10:26:04 PM »

Hi Island Monkey,

Speaking of Sandi Lessman,
This article was published just months before Ky disappeared:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/91995929.html

Hi Patricia,
I had read this too, all I can say is UGH! When Sandi was supposed to open her cyber cafe way back in 1996, it was with a guy named James Franssen. He is an artist in Eugene and could very well have distanced himself from Sandi long long ago. However, he recently opened a "production" company in Oregon.

BUSINESS REGISTRATIONS. - Free Online LibrarySep 1, 2009 ... Starward Productions, James Franssen, 411 W. 15th, #5. Stephens Chevron, Lutfi Thabet, Thabet Management Inc. 2677 Willakenzie Road, ...
www.thefreelibrary.com/BUSINESS+REGISTRATIONS.-a0207906497 - Cached - Similar

Probably completely harmless, I just get a little skeeved out when I cannot find anything about a company online, such as what sort of productions they do.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: December 18, 2010, 10:27:15 PM »

Ty , IM.

OOPS~I acidentally hit enter.....time to put on my reading glasses. I had forgotten so much Kat_Gram includin Terri even participating in ordering the flyers, also thanks for your input about your friend's experiences in regards to DD being a coping mehcanism....we don't know it for a fact at all, nothing -well almost nothing is known as a fact except Kyron is missing. In regards to waiting my steps Dr's never had me rush in with them after I described it, only thing that makes sense is that they might have listened to what I told them on the phone and the stress in the home and figured dissasociative disorder where I might have thought it was something much worse. To be honest, if she did share it with Kaine, I'm not sure he'd remember, I don't think he was real aware of what was happening, remember the drunk issue, the dr appt date, the fact Kyron was going to Medford that day, the hired LS, or the talent show. Seems like IMO IMO IMO IMO he was more of an absentee parent, why........I don't know, could be she was too hard to be around (but if that was the case I'd think he wouldn't want Ky or Kiara around her either) or he simply thought of those day to day issues as her job since he was working outside the home, and IMO again being a fulll time mom is a job, and the hardest job I ever had. The theory about someone in contact with him making him NOT want to live there crossed my mind in the same theory about his spacing out, arghhh. This case is maddening. I will say this, I do feel that if the Dr's appt was never made or made on the 4th rather than the 11th, I think somehow it would be well broadcast already as it would be something to point as evidence of Terri lying, and I remember a presser when DY and KH were asked about it, it was weeks later and they still didn't know the date or if it had been verified, see I just don't believe that. Also, I am in no way a Terri supporter but I go with my gut and something has never felt right in how LE interacts and tells who what they can tell (like Tyler and Tanner) yet doesn't bother leaking other info.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.