April 19, 2024, 12:45:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233615 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #120 on: December 18, 2010, 10:29:50 PM »

Hi Island Monkey,
Doesn't your friend live in Eugene, OR? I read online that many years ago Sandi Lessman had a cyber cafe. Could you find out if your friend knows anything about the cafe or Sandi Lessman. I still believe that Terri must be feeding some of the internet blogs. Since Sesspool CLAIMS she has photos of Kaine with his bondage females, where in the heck could she have gotten those? IF in fact they are real. I am not willing to donate to her blog to view them.
No, she lived there until about 4-5 yrs ago and had also lived in Portland. Her family is still in PDX however and she has friends, she lives in Atlantic City now so is sometimes hard to catch IYKWIM  She and her huuby travel alot, have tons of company and I had totally forgotten she lived there until about 3 weeks ago. I will see is she knows anything about Sandi.....is she in Eugene?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2010, 10:37:26 PM »

I think Kaine wasn't in the house interacting with Terri alot.
Doesn't mean he could have seen this coming. Lots of men / women work alot and are not in the house as much as they want to be. 

I just find it odd that he was working from home later that day, but could not go see Kyron's Science Fair. Again, it goes back to personal experience. My daughter has a fit if BOTH my husband and I are not present at everything that she does. 

Just going from memory here, but I thought the talent show was closed to parents, so even if Kaine knew about it and he states he didn't I don't think it was open for parents, but as far as the SF, I thought he could have taken him early to school with Terri and Kitty so he could see it set up (IMO and my kids opinion, even though I have seen their work at home if I didn't show up it  would destroy him), anyway he could have stayed for just 10 minutes and then left him with Terri to look at the rest of the projects. Course I have no clue when the meeting was that morning or if there really was a meeting, last I heard it was was heresay.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2010, 10:40:27 PM »

Sandi lessman portland | Iron NoobAug 31, 2010 ... John Ark, manager of 15-month-old The Habit Coffee Co. in Portland, Photo: (color) James Franssen and Sandi Lessman, working at home in vhs ...
ironnoob.com/node/48589 - Cached

Why can't I get this site to open. I would love to know what ironnoob.com is all about!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2010, 10:43:24 PM »

My children are grown now, but i had a job where it was impossible to go to their events at school.

There are those demanding jobs that don't allow much freedom.  and with the economy the way it is now , there are tons of people waiting in line to take the job of the "slackers"-those that have more important things to do than work, such as go to kid's events at school. 

Sure, the employer is supposed to let you go to them, but, it probably will not work out well for you if you do.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2010, 10:51:50 PM »

My children are grown now, but i had a job where it was impossible to go to their events at school.

There are those demanding jobs that don't allow much freedom.  and with the economy the way it is now , there are tons of people waiting in line to take the job of the "slackers"-those that have more important things to do than work, such as go to kid's events at school. 
Sure, the employer is supposed to let you go to them, but, it probably will not work out well for you if you do.

If the "slackers" comment was directed at ME, I work from home. I don't make the BIG bucks, but it enables me to go to my childs events. Kaine ALSO had a lax schedule and by his OWN words worked from home frequently.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2010, 10:59:43 PM »

There are those demanding jobs that don't allow much freedom.  and with the economy the way it is now , there are tons of people waiting in line to take the job of the "slackers"-those that have more important things to do than work, such as go to kid's events at school.  Sure, the employer is supposed to let you go to them, but, it probably will not work out well for you if you do.

HK~ My job is very much the same way, as long as the market is open I need to be there to trade......but, I am lucky enough to have the school just 8 miles away and even though I couldn't be there for the entire mother's day event last yr, I made sure I was there for 10 minutes and my son's face was beaming since he has been to my office and knows how demanding it is, once her remarked "I'd be crazy working here", BUT when I saw his face I almost cried. He knew I couldn't be there for long, but I made the effort for him. Also that was in the middle of the day which is even harder for me, the early morning or late afternoon events are easier for me, so I do not by any means have a slacker job, in fact it is extremely demanding...the day I made the 10 minutes for an important event, the market dropped 1,000 points on the DOW and the bond Market went up 500 basis points all while I was working on a swap of 100 million bonds. I guess I am lucky, not many can do my job nor even come close to doing it at the level I do, while it does make me bat chit crazy, it allows me financial freedoms for my kids to be in the best school, and also the added security that outside of being arrested for a felony, I can put my foot down and demand that my son comes first (even if it's just for a short visit). Priorities and perspective are what is most important as a parent, if I were married and had some help, and wasn't the ONLY breadwinner it would be different, but it's just me and although I fail at many things , I try to balance as best I can my demanding job and my son in school.....

That example may not mean much wrt the DOW dropping and the bond market rising, but it was a historic day as that had never happened in the bond market EVER in it's history, and NEVER dropped 1000 points in about 11 minutes on the DOW.

[
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: December 18, 2010, 11:02:22 PM »

Sandi lessman portland | Iron NoobAug 31, 2010 ... John Ark, manager of 15-month-old The Habit Coffee Co. in Portland, Photo: (color) James Franssen and Sandi Lessman, working at home in vhs ...

Why can't I get this site to open. I would love to know what ironnoob.com is all about!

The name "iron noob" comes back to online game websites. Specken ze doitch? (sp?)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2010, 11:06:02 PM »

ironnoob.com
Drupal
Site off-line
The site is currently not available due to technical problems. Please try again later. Thank you for your understanding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are the maintainer of this site, please check your database settings in the settings.php file and ensure that your hosting provider's database server is running. For more help, see the handbook, or contact your hosting provider.

-------

Drupal

http://drupal.org/about

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2010, 11:07:02 PM »

The name "iron noob" comes back to online game websites. Specken ze doitch? (sp?)

Thank you Patricia! So, they are Dutch online games? So Sandi is bi-lingual, LOL. This is just so dang crazy, all of it! I get so upset at the Sheriff's on Kyron's case since it has not been resolved and then when I start looking at some of these players I think "OMG, look what they are up against".
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: December 18, 2010, 11:07:38 PM »

I don't work for myself.  I meant the term slackers as to what employers think.

They want you to be there 24/7 and if you are not, there are hundreds of people to take your spot and they know it. 

It's a tough tough world out there.  And if you want to succeed and provide your family a living, you will ask "how high" when the employer says "jump".

Or you can stand in the unemployment line with the rest of the high paid people who no longer have a job at all.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2010, 11:11:56 PM »

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/CYBER-CAFE+TO+LET+CUSTOMERS+SIP+COFFEE,+BROWSE+INTERNET.-a083932645

Byline: Melissa Levy Associated PressAssociated Press: see news agency.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Press (AP)

Cooperative news agency, the oldest and largest in the U.S. and long the largest in the world.
..... Click the link for more information.

At Eugene's first cyber-cafe, customers won't find memos banning food and drink near computers.

``I'm sure we'll go through a lot of keyboards,'' said Sandi Lessman, co-owner of the venture that is set to open this summer. ``That's part of the business.''

Cyber-cafes are like rest stops on the information superhighway(1) A generic name for the Internet.

(2) A proposed high-speed communications system that was touted by the Clinton/Gore administration to enhance education in America in the 21st century. Its purpose was to help all citizens regardless of their income level.
..... Click the link for more information.. Patrons can relax with coffee and pastries as they log on to personal computers and exchange electronic mail, search the World Wide Web or play games.

If interested Klaas can decipher this code link:
<a href="http://www.thefreelibrary.com/CYBER-CAFE+TO+LET+CUSTOMERS+SIP+COFFEE,+BROWSE+INTERNET.-a083932645">CYBER-CAFE TO LET CUSTOMERS SIP COFFEE, BROWSE INTERNET.</a>

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: December 18, 2010, 11:12:33 PM »

There are those demanding jobs that don't allow much freedom.  and with the economy the way it is now , there are tons of people waiting in line to take the job of the "slackers"-those that have more important things to do than work, such as go to kid's events at school.  Sure, the employer is supposed to let you go to them, but, it probably will not work out well for you if you do.

HK~ My job is very much the same way, as long as the market is open I need to be there to trade......but, I am lucky enough to have the school just 8 miles away and even though I couldn't be there for the entire mother's day event last yr, I made sure I was there for 10 minutes and my son's face was beaming since he has been to my office and knows how demanding it is, once her remarked "I'd be crazy working here", BUT when I saw his face I almost cried. He knew I couldn't be there for long, but I made the effort for him. Also that was in the middle of the day which is even harder for me, the early morning or late afternoon events are easier for me, so I do not by any means have a slacker job, in fact it is extremely demanding...the day I made the 10 minutes for an important event, the market dropped 1,000 points on the DOW and the bond Market went up 500 basis points all while I was working on a swap of 100 million bonds. I guess I am lucky, not many can do my job nor even come close to doing it at the level I do, while it does make me bat chit crazy, it allows me financial freedoms for my kids to be in the best school, and also the added security that outside of being arrested for a felony, I can put my foot down and demand that my son comes first (even if it's just for a short visit). Priorities and perspective are what is most important as a parent, if I were married and had some help, and wasn't the ONLY breadwinner it would be different, but it's just me and although I fail at many things , I try to balance as best I can my demanding job and my son in school.....

That example may not mean much wrt the DOW dropping and the bond market rising, but it was a historic day as that had never happened in the bond market EVER in it's history, and NEVER dropped 1000 points in about 11 minutes on the DOW.

I hear you IslandMonkey! I have worked full time since my daughter was born. It sucks, but I am not in a financial position to do otherwise. I cannot tell you how many times I have had to work late at night to make up for the time that I have used to go to my daughters school events, etc. 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2010, 11:13:55 PM »

Thank you Patricia! So, they are Dutch online games? So Sandi is bi-lingual, LOL. This is just so dang crazy, all of it! I get so upset at the Sheriff's on Kyron's case since it has not been resolved and then when I start looking at some of these players I think "OMG, look what they are up against".

Nine! I think it is German. (I'm not sure?)

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2010, 11:17:08 PM »

I don't work for myself.  I meant the term slackers as to what employers think.

They want you to be there 24/7 and if you are not, there are hundreds of people to take your spot and they know it. 

It's a tough tough world out there.  And if you want to succeed and provide your family a living, you will ask "how high" when the employer says "jump".

Or you can stand in the unemployment line with the rest of the high paid people who no longer have a job at all.

Hi HelloKitty,
You are preaching to the choir. My husband has had his salary cut so many times in the last couple of years that it makes my head spin. I live in San Diego and it is horrible here. So many people are losing their homes when their employeers are cutting their pay. The most sickening thing is that MANY of these employeers have not seen any decrease in the cash flow, they are just using the bad economy as an excuse to cut everyone, thereby making even more money for themselves. Thank goodness I believe in Karma!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2010, 11:17:31 PM »

If the "slackers" comment was directed at ME, I work from home. I don't make the BIG bucks, but it enables me to go to my childs events. Kaine ALSO had a lax schedule and by his OWN words worked from home frequently.

I'm gald I wasn't the onlt one that felt odd....it may have not been meant that way, it just sounded that way. I am sure HK will clear it up if that wasn't her intention, because it being a slacker means busting your @ss, on 4 phones, a Bloomberg, a computer, not even able to eat until 4pm if then, well I must be one. Of, forgot, going to work sick as a dog when Dr suggested 2-3 weeks off, and I only took off 1.5 days.

[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2010, 11:18:56 PM »

That in itself seems a bit hinky to me. I wonder if Terri is a real friend to Sandi? I wonder if she met her playing an online game? So many questions!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2010, 11:21:25 PM »

Iron Noob | Game Development
Nov 18, 2010 ... Iron Noob Game Development Iron Noob Game Development. User login. Username: *. Password: *. Create new account · Request new password ...

ironnoob.com/

---------------------------

Maybe something, maybe not?
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111651011

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2010, 11:23:18 PM »

I so wish that we had a monkey from Roseburg! I cannot believe that Terri NEVER EVER leaves her parents home. Does she don a wig and leave during the wee hours? We never hear a peep since she moved to Roseburg. Doesn't her folks have any nosey neighbors? Neighbors that like to gossip, like on an online website called Scared Monkeys? Geez!
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2010, 11:23:41 PM »

That in itself seems a bit hinky to me. I wonder if Terri is a real friend to Sandi? I wonder if she met her playing an online game? So many questions!

Exactly, so many questions and so much to absorb/decipher. I wonder if Terri, with her strict child rearing policies, had possibly banned Kyron from playing online games?

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2010, 11:26:40 PM »

Iron Noob | Game Development
Nov 18, 2010 ... Iron Noob Game Development Iron Noob Game Development. User login. Username: *. Password: *. Create new account · Request new password ...

ironnoob.com/

---------------------------

Maybe something, maybe not?
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111651011

Bodybuilding again????? And check out some of the members. They are not only creepy looking but what is with the cameras? I know some of these guys are truly in love with their bodies, but why would they post a profile picture of themself with a camera? Too creepy and weird. Then there is the skinny looking guy looking up to the sun. OMG, I am getting snarky, I am sorry. I could have a field day in sarcasm with these guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.