April 26, 2024, 08:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233941 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: December 19, 2010, 01:34:07 AM »

Hello Kitty,  I know exactly what you mean about jobs and work.
Maybe the meeting was one that  Kaine didn't call, but a higher up did or it was a scheduled teleconference and he had to attend.
Some of our meetings are ones that can't be missed, some of them are well, exercises in not having ADD for me anyway.

Hi, Sebastian.

Good point.  Also, I believe the family has said that Kyron might have gone with someone he knows.  That could include a neighbor or a friend of Kaine/Terri, not to mention all the others we've talked about.  We've seen pictures of friends at the Horman home...

This is one thing I'd love verified......was there even a meeting that day?

I would love to know that too! I would also love to know when soccer season ended for Kyron.

Don't know about Oregon, but where I live, Spring Soccer ends around the end of April.

Hi Puzzler,
Going by what Blink has been posting lately, it would be interesting to know if Terri was friendly with any of the dads on Kyron's soccer team.

Geesh...I really messed that up.  Sorry.  Here's my post:

Hi, Sebastian.

Good point.  Also, I believe the family has said that Kyron might have gone with someone he knows.  That could include a neighbor or a friend of Kaine/Terri, not to mention all the others we've talked about.  We've seen pictures of friends at the Horman home...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #161 on: December 19, 2010, 01:36:43 AM »

Hi Island Monkey,
Remember when you said that the Skyline school gave you the creeps because of its location? Fasten your seatbelt, and then view these photos. Can you say unsecure and just waiting for a stranger?

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=151.0
Monkey Devil! Yes mam these were the ones I was talking about.....creepy and unsecure IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: December 19, 2010, 01:37:16 AM »

PatriciaMocha,
When you are back online can you tell me how you found this website? I decided to take another look and the males under 20 category look rather creepy, especially since some seem to be about 10 and not into bodybuilding at all.  http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-category/1?start=54
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: December 19, 2010, 01:38:54 AM »

Maybe the meeting was one that  Kaine didn't call, but a higher up did or it was a scheduled teleconference and he had to attend.
Some of our meetings are ones that can't be missed, some of them are well, exercises in not having ADD for me anyway.

Hi, Sebastian.

I would love to know that too! I would also love to know when soccer season ended for Kyron.

Don't know about Oregon, but where I live, Spring Soccer ends around the end of April.

Hi Puzzler,
Going by what Blink has been posting lately, it would be interesting to know if Terri was friendly with any of the dads on Kyron's soccer team.

Hi, Sebastian.

Hi Puzzler,
Do you know how we can go back and re-visit some of the photos? The photos of the friends of the Hormans. After all of the rumors, it would be interesting to look at the now with a different perspective, kwim
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: December 19, 2010, 01:43:31 AM »

Hi, Sebastian.

Hi Puzzler,

Hi, Sebastian.

Hi Puzzler,
Do you know how we can go back and re-visit some of the photos? The photos of the friends of the Hormans. After all of the rumors, it would be interesting to look at the now with a different perspective, kwim

I don't remember who posted them...some time back...but friends in the home and some making comments about one guy looked like he was giving Terri "the" eye.  ha. 

Maybe when Brandi is online again, she may have saved those pics...Brandi is excellent with pictures.  Hopefully, "the" monkey that posted those pictures will see this post and re-post them for us to see again.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: December 19, 2010, 01:44:16 AM »

Sally Salamander It's for financial supporters of Alternate Theories only --- but since you insist on knowing where it is: http://kainelies.blogspot.com/ As previously stated, it is not indexed by search engines and so you cannot search for it.
22 hours ago ·

Has anyone been able to break into this site without coughing up money? Sandi Lessman is blabbing about the photos of Kaine at this site on facebook. Pretty funny coming from her!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: December 19, 2010, 01:45:02 AM »

Iron Noob | Game Development
Nov 18, 2010 ... Iron Noob Game Development Iron Noob Game Development. User login. Username: *. Password: *. Create new account · Request new password ...

ironnoob.com/

---------------------------

Maybe something, maybe not?
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111651011

Bodybuilding again????? And check out some of the members. They are not only creepy looking but what is with the cameras? I know some of these guys are truly in love with their bodies, but why would they post a profile picture of themself with a camera? Too creepy and weird. Then there is the skinny looking guy looking up to the sun. OMG, I am getting snarky, I am sorry. I could have a field day in sarcasm with these guys!

Hi Sebastian, do you know all this time I thought you were a guy? lol...anyhow, I have a strange feeling, (and it is just a feeling and might very well* be wrong!!, that somehow if TH is involved by associating with another person who is responsible for Kyron missing, this person is through the gym or bodybuilding or her telling too much to too many or the wrong person on the internet. But what do I know...just a thought going through my mind at this time.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: December 19, 2010, 01:47:47 AM »

Sally Salamander It's for financial supporters of Alternate Theories only --- but since you insist on knowing where it is: http://kainelies.blogspot.com/ As previously stated, it is not indexed by search engines and so you cannot search for it.
22 hours ago ·

Has anyone been able to break into this site without coughing up money? Sandi Lessman is blabbing about the photos of Kaine at this site on facebook. Pretty funny coming from her!

I saw this mentioned earlier someplace else.  Basically just what you said...there's a blog about "kainelies" and that it costs to get on it and there's pictures.  Wonder what they are.  Wonder how much money?  I don't "do" Facebook...anymore info on Facebook about this?  TIA

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #168 on: December 19, 2010, 01:49:40 AM »

22 hours ago ·

I have never heard of the majority of these sites
FYI ~Cracnkycrankerson probably has the largest volume of pic of any case on her photobucket. I'd try there, IIRC it's also the same SM's Amanda Reckonwith......hope that helps in regards to the pictures

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: December 19, 2010, 01:50:15 AM »

Nov 18, 2010 ... Iron Noob Game Development Iron Noob Game Development. User login. Username: *. Password: *. Create new account · Request new password ...

ironnoob.com/

Bodybuilding again????? And check out some of the members. They are not only creepy looking but what is with the cameras? I know some of these guys are truly in love with their bodies, but why would they post a profile picture of themself with a camera? Too creepy and weird. Then there is the skinny looking guy looking up to the sun. OMG, I am getting snarky, I am sorry. I could have a field day in sarcasm with these guys!

Hi Sebastian, do you know all this time I thought you were a guy? lol...anyhow, I have a strange feeling, (and it is just a feeling and might very well* be wrong!!, that somehow if TH is involved by associating with another person who is responsible for Kyron missing, this person is through the gym or bodybuilding or her telling too much to too many or the wrong person on the internet. But what do I know...just a thought going through my mind at this time.

Shell...good points...Terri has been very open on the internet, which could have let the vampire in (as they say on BOC).

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: December 19, 2010, 01:52:30 AM »

22 hours ago ·

Just noticed that the site says it's open to "invited readers" only (whatever that means).

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: December 19, 2010, 02:04:36 AM »

Hi, Sebastian.

Hi Puzzler,

Hi, Sebastian.

Hi Puzzler,

I don't remember who posted them...some time back...but friends in the home and some making comments about one guy looked like he was giving Terri "the" eye.  ha. 

Maybe when Brandi is online again, she may have saved those pics...Brandi is excellent with pictures.  Hopefully, "the" monkey that posted those pictures will see this post and re-post them for us to see again.

Hi Puzzler!

There is a picture thread here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.0

Just about every picture can be found there or in the links provided to Terri's FB account.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: December 19, 2010, 02:08:44 AM »

Brandi - TY - will check it out.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: December 19, 2010, 02:11:25 AM »

ironnoob.com/

Hi Shell,
When I first signed up I used a guys name because I was a big chicken! I was afraid to post online and especially as a female. Silly I know! Now I am obviously much more comfortable as I cannot seem to keep from posting all of the time  Monkey Devil!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2010, 02:13:24 AM »

Hi Island Monkey,
Remember when you said that the Skyline school gave you the creeps because of its location? Fasten your seatbelt, and then view these photos. Can you say unsecure and just waiting for a stranger?

So much coverage. And Kyron weighed what, 50 pounds?
If TH left him walking towards his room at 8:45, how did his school friend see him heading for the SF elec project later? Did he leave the room to see the project? 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2010, 02:14:55 AM »

Hi Brandi!
I just found the thread too and am only about half way through and have tons of thoughts and questions. There were many things that jumped out at me but I want to see what the other monkeys think before I post too many of my thoughts. I do have a question. Who is the man with Kyron in photo 45 on page 3? Is that Kristian Horman? Also has anyone heard of Eddie Garza? I noticed that Terri was making sure that he saw Kyron's soccer photos.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2010, 02:16:49 AM »

Hi Island Monkey,

So much coverage. And Kyron weighed what, 50 pounds?
If TH left him walking towards his room at 8:45, how did his school friend see him heading for the SF elec project later? Did he leave the room to see the project? 

This is probably a nutty question but I wonder if LE has considered hypnosis with some of the friends of Kyrons who saw him that day. The thing is that I don't know how old a child needs to be or if it would have any psychological damage to the child.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 19, 2010, 02:19:36 AM »

ironnoob.com/

Hi Shell,
When I first signed up I used a guys name because I was a big chicken! I was afraid to post online and especially as a female. Silly I know! Now I am obviously much more comfortable as I cannot seem to keep from posting all of the time  Monkey Devil!

Well you had me fooled! Not silly at all. I think I know where you were coming from. Hugs 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: December 19, 2010, 02:22:24 AM »

Probably a super nice guy that went to school with Terri. I am just thinking about what Blink has been saying http://www.linkedin.com/pub/eddie-garza/6/a74/440
Another "friend" from Eugene
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: December 19, 2010, 02:22:54 AM »

Hi Brandi!
I just found the thread too and am only about half way through and have tons of thoughts and questions. There were many things that jumped out at me but I want to see what the other monkeys think before I post too many of my thoughts. I do have a question. Who is the man with Kyron in photo 45 on page 3? Is that Kristian Horman? Also has anyone heard of Eddie Garza? I noticed that Terri was making sure that he saw Kyron's soccer photos.

I am afraid I don't know who that man is. Sorry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.