April 25, 2024, 10:29:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233890 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2010, 02:25:13 AM »

Hi Island Monkey,
Remember when you said that the Skyline school gave you the creeps because of its location? Fasten your seatbelt, and then view these photos. Can you say unsecure and just waiting for a stranger?

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=151.0

So much coverage. And Kyron weighed what, 50 pounds?
If TH left him walking towards his room at 8:45, how did his school friend see him heading for the SF elec project later? Did he leave the room to see the project? 

This is probably a nutty question but I wonder if LE has considered hypnosis with some of the friends of Kyrons who saw him that day. The thing is that I don't know how old a child needs to be or if it would have any psychological damage to the child.

I think that is a good question. It might depend on how many financial resources they have. I just can't think of a case where they hypnotized a witness, particularly a child. At least, I have not seen it on Law and Order or those types of shows.. LOL

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2010, 02:28:02 AM »

Hi Island Monkey,
Remember when you said that the Skyline school gave you the creeps because of its location? Fasten your seatbelt, and then view these photos. Can you say unsecure and just waiting for a stranger?

If TH left him walking towards his room at 8:45, how did his school friend see him heading for the SF elec project later? Did he leave the room to see the project? 

Didn't I read the kids were to go to their classrooms at 9 to be divided? So was anyone in the class that Kyron was walking towards? Doesn't it sound as though Kyron was alone for a time? So if this all happened this way, where did he go after walking down the hall to his classroom?

I have to correct something. Terri didn't say she saw Kyron with a man and 2 girls, she just said Kyron was seen with a man and 2 girls, like she was told that.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2010, 02:28:06 AM »

PatriciaMocha,
When you are back online can you tell me how you found this website? I decided to take another look and the males under 20 category look rather creepy, especially since some seem to be about 10 and not into bodybuilding at all.  http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-category/1?start=54

Sebastian,

I typed "iron noob" into my search engine and the link came up. I hadn't looked into the picture section but woah that's not good. I wonder if that website has parental permission from the parents in order to post those pictures of the underage posters. (If true that they are underage. I also wonder what the laws are pertaining to the posting of those semi nude photos? Are there any?)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2010, 02:33:37 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/91995929.html

Sandi Lessman said she was banished from the Portland bondage community after she told Betty’s family what was going on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sandi Lessman speaks not just of a few people but of a of a "community" of this type here.
I wonder how difficult it would be to get a list of names in this "community" in order to cross reference?
lol.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: December 19, 2010, 02:34:55 AM »

oops. I typed "of a" twice. Sheesh lol!
Time to get some zzzz's.
Goodnight all.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: December 19, 2010, 02:36:07 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/91995929.html

Sandi Lessman said she was banished from the Portland bondage community after she told Betty’s family what was going on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sandi Lessman speaks not just of a few people but of a of a "community" of this type here.
I wonder how difficult it would be to get a list of names in this "community" in order to cross reference?
lol.

So, are you going to be her facebook friend or am I? JOKING! Monkey Devil!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: December 19, 2010, 02:36:57 AM »

Hi Brandi!
I just found the thread too and am only about half way through and have tons of thoughts and questions. There were many things that jumped out at me but I want to see what the other monkeys think before I post too many of my thoughts. I do have a question. Who is the man with Kyron in photo 45 on page 3? Is that Kristian Horman? Also has anyone heard of Eddie Garza? I noticed that Terri was making sure that he saw Kyron's soccer photos.

I am afraid I don't know who that man is. Sorry.

Thank you Brandi! I think it kind of looks like Kristian but not sure.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: December 19, 2010, 02:37:48 AM »

Hi Island Monkey,

Didn't I read the kids were to go to their classrooms at 9 to be divided? So was anyone in the class that Kyron was walking towards? Doesn't it sound as though Kyron was alone for a time? So if this all happened this way, where did he go after walking down the hall to his classroom?

I have to correct something. Terri didn't say she saw Kyron with a man and 2 girls, she just said Kyron was seen with a man and 2 girls, like she was told that.

This is exactly what bugs me>>>"Doesn't it sound as though Kyron was alone for a time? So if this all happened this way, where did he go after walking down the hall to his classroom? " It only takes a matter of seconds for something bad to happen. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: December 19, 2010, 02:38:43 AM »

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: December 19, 2010, 02:38:47 AM »

So, because I am obsessing to the fullest degree tonight about Kyron, I had to start looking up some of the friends of the Hormans. If you look at the photos, there are plenty of names to go with the pictures. One of them is Jon Bryant. Notice the spelling of Jon. I know that Portland is a large city and there could be more than 1. I just found this myspace page of Jon Bryant rather disturbing. http://www.myspace.com/knowoner
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: December 19, 2010, 02:50:14 AM »

OT...Sebastian, the news of the puppies with their ears cut off. I want those people to go to the same place the people do that hurt children. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: December 19, 2010, 02:51:08 AM »

Hi Island Monkey,

This is exactly what bugs me>>>"Doesn't it sound as though Kyron was alone for a time? So if this all happened this way, where did he go after walking down the hall to his classroom? " It only takes a matter of seconds for something bad to happen. 

Well at about 9 some kid said he saw him by the south enterance. Another child said he saw Kyron in the gym and was not with Terri but did see Terri's truck in the lot, whether he saw the truck prior to her leaving the school around 8:45 or if he had just seen the truck and then saw Kyron has not been explained and his time of seeing Kyron in the gym is not released.
I am trying to think what would a little shy unassuming child do if he were to go to class and it was empty? Would he sit and wait alone until someone else joined him? Would he decide to go look for his friends or tour the fair again? My first thought would be he would wait for a bit in class and then go look for his teacher or an adult to ask when he should go to class, but that is just a guess though and what I think my shy child would do.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: December 19, 2010, 02:53:44 AM »

I have googled it and cannot find the information released that the children were to meet in the classrooms at 9 so they could be divided up and tour the science fair until 10.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: December 19, 2010, 02:59:44 AM »

Well great I just made myself sick, literally I feel like I am going to vomit. A possible 15 min window of opportunity for someone to grab Kyron.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2010, 03:00:43 AM »

Goodnight everyone, today has been a very long day and I am giving up and going to sleep.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2010, 03:03:21 AM »

Re: the kid seeing the truck. How many kids can distinguish one white truck from another? How did they know it was TH truck. If they saw her with the truck I could understand and take note.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2010, 03:05:14 AM »

Goodnight everyone, today has been a very long day and I am giving up and going to sleep.

Goodnight TG 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2010, 03:07:48 AM »

Well great I just made myself sick, literally I feel like I am going to vomit. A possible 15 min window of opportunity for someone to grab Kyron.

15 min is a long...long time

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2010, 03:18:01 AM »

OT...Sebastian, the news of the puppies with their ears cut off. I want those people to go to the same place the people do that hurt children. 

Oh geez, I cannot follow those cases! Whenever we hear those commercials for animal abuse and that sad song that they play, we immediately change the channel. I cannot read books about any sort of abuse to children or animals if it gets graphic to any degree. I want those people to rot! It takes a really sick individual to pick on an animal or a child. I think that the punishment should REALLY fit the crime! KWIM!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2010, 03:39:49 AM »

Oh geez, I cannot follow those cases! Whenever we hear those commercials for animal abuse and that sad song that they play, we immediately change the channel. I cannot read books about any sort of abuse to children or animals if it gets graphic to any degree. I want those people to rot! It takes a really sick individual to pick on an animal or a child. I think that the punishment should REALLY fit the crime! KWIM!

That case has been on the local news stations for weeks. It is difficult to not keep up with it. The pups have a long list of people who want to adopt them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.