April 25, 2024, 09:01:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233913 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: December 19, 2010, 02:21:10 PM »

A few months back, there was a young boy by a man (pedophile?) in a park that is located fairly close to the Skyline area.  That boy gave LE a description of the man and a picture was drawn of the man...very detailed.  IMO, it looked stunningly like the GK...even to the little hairs sticking up on top of the heard.  A couple of SM posters thought it didn't look at all like the GK.  IMO, the likeness was stunning.  Anyone who's curious...should look that up and see the two pictures. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #221 on: December 19, 2010, 02:24:24 PM »

Well, he never made it back to the classroom. No one saw him in the hall on the way to.
Yet in Terri's emails, she had someone tell her that Kyron was with a man chaperone and a couple of little girls. Her words.
They have spent months and countless hours trying to figure this out, the GJ has been meeting, nothing yet. The list they just recently sent out, that tells me they have some conflicts in their  information and LE isn't sure who was there and who wasn't there that day. Six months later it isn't going to get much clearer.
Ms. Porter told some kids Kyron was in the bathroom or at the water fountain. If she thought he was at the doctor, why didn't she say so ? I have always had a problem with her. Don't think she is in any way involved, but she didn't seem on the ball did she ? She didn't really know where he was and do anything proactive to find out. Just marked him absent.
That school seemed rather complacent. Not only for security and background checks for volunteers, for RSO's and SO's but for the safety of the kids. Near a big rural area, forest, big pond close to the school, lots of trouble if a kid wanders off. 
Terri could have done this, but I can't see this going to trial. Can't see any charges being laid. I can see her lawyer filing a suit against the MCSD, the ones who gave the sexts to Kaine.

I think that something is missing and not revealed about Ms Porter that the police don't want out. She has probably given them much for info, at least I would hope so. Also just because you are a teacher doesn't mean you like all the kids and treat them all the same. Maybe Ms Porter didn't like Kyron as much as some of the others and was just lax about it all? Who knows?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: December 19, 2010, 02:25:23 PM »

A few months back, there was a young boy by a man (pedophile?) in a park that is located fairly close to the Skyline area.  That boy gave LE a description of the man and a picture was drawn of the man...very detailed.  IMO, it looked stunningly like the GK...even to the little hairs sticking up on top of the heard.  A couple of SM posters thought it didn't look at all like the GK.  IMO, the likeness was stunning.  Anyone who's curious...should look that up and see the two pictures. 

I remember that
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: December 19, 2010, 02:33:23 PM »

I would like to see the drawing. I am uncomfortable bringing GK's pix up again. I know where to find his pix. I feel for him being dragged into this. As far as I know he just showed up to cut the grass on the soccer field. These kinds of allegations involving persons who as far as anyone knows have done nothing somehow grow legs.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: December 19, 2010, 02:52:30 PM »

What if Kyron did make it to class and nobody saw him because he was the only one in there? One child says he saw Kyron by the south entrance door, is that the door by his classroom? Was this prior to 9 and was Kyron alone? How many south doors are there? Is there a bottom level south door without stairs? Tanner says he saw Kyron at about 9:00 as Kyron was heading down the stairs saying he was going to see a cool electric one which would tell me someone must have told him about a project that he hadn't seen yet. Was Tanner going up the stairs towards his classroom and Kyron coming from his classroom? I have read both things, he passed him in the hallway and he was walking up the stairs. I think the school has 3 stories, which of the 3 stories were these stairs on? Is this when he was seen with a male and 2 girls as Terri stated in the email? A boy at the school had said he saw Kyron in the gym with his friends and having fun. Was this before or after 9? He also states he saw Terri's truck so does this tell us it was before 8:45 while Terri was still there and that is why the kid thought it ok to tell his story?

Prior to 8:45- student sees Kyron in the gym with friends having fun
8:45- Terri leaves Kyron as he walks to his classroom
8:45-9:00 -Kyron is where? Doing what? With whom? reports state he never made it to class, which can also mean no one saw him.
9:00- Tanner says he saw Kyron in the hallway and walks down the stairs (which stairs) and says to Tanner I am going to see a cool electric one, (was this a project he had yet to see?)
Terri stated Kyron was seen with a male and 2 girls.

So it is plausable, Kyron was seen by a man who had plans to abduct either kyron or a boy that morning, and as he is trolling the hallways for lone children or waiting for Kyron to be alone he sees him in the classroom or near the classroom and told him, there you are, I am here to take you around the fair, I just saw a cool electric project that we have waited to see until we found you. Come on lets go, I hear it is great!
So Kyron leaves with this man and while walking down with him, Tanner sees him with the man and 2 girls. Is this why Terri was told about the man and 2 girls Kyron was seen with. I wonder which area of the school Tanner saw Kyron because that is the area he was taken out of the school. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: December 19, 2010, 03:00:43 PM »

What if Kyron did make it to class and nobody saw him because he was the only one in there? One child says he saw Kyron by the south entrance door, is that the door by his classroom? Was this prior to 9 and was Kyron alone? How many south doors are there? Is there a bottom level south door without stairs? Tanner says he saw Kyron at about 9:00 as Kyron was heading down the stairs saying he was going to see a cool electric one which would tell me someone must have told him about a project that he hadn't seen yet. Was Tanner going up the stairs towards his classroom and Kyron coming from his classroom? I have read both things, he passed him in the hallway and he was walking up the stairs. I think the school has 3 stories, which of the 3 stories were these stairs on? Is this when he was seen with a male and 2 girls as Terri stated in the email? A boy at the school had said he saw Kyron in the gym with his friends and having fun. Was this before or after 9? He also states he saw Terri's truck so does this tell us it was before 8:45 while Terri was still there and that is why the kid thought it ok to tell his story?

Prior to 8:45- student sees Kyron in the gym with friends having fun
8:45- Terri leaves Kyron as he walks to his classroom
8:45-9:00 -Kyron is where? Doing what? With whom? reports state he never made it to class, which can also mean no one saw him.
9:00- Tanner says he saw Kyron in the hallway and walks down the stairs (which stairs) and says to Tanner I am going to see a cool electric one, (was this a project he had yet to see?)
Terri stated Kyron was seen with a male and 2 girls.

So it is plausable, Kyron was seen by a man who had plans to abduct either kyron or a boy that morning, and as he is trolling the hallways for lone children or waiting for Kyron to be alone he sees him in the classroom or near the classroom and told him, there you are, I am here to take you around the fair, I just saw a cool electric project that we have waited to see until we found you. Come on lets go, I hear it is great!
So Kyron leaves with this man and while walking down with him, Tanner sees him with the man and 2 girls. Is this why Terri was told about the man and 2 girls Kyron was seen with. I wonder which area of the school Tanner saw Kyron because that is the area he was taken out of the school. 
That certainly could be what happened, what I found odd from the beginning, is here you have a little boy telling another little boy about a cool electric project, now I don't know if Tanner had already seen it or not, and even if he did, if it was that cool, you would think Tanner would have went with him. Just trying to think at that age, and believe that I would have gone with Kyron. Anyway, what exactly was the cool electric project, who made it, and how many other electric projects were there?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: December 19, 2010, 03:07:13 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

Essay Kaye says:
December 19, 2010 at 10:28 am
Every time I start exploring the idea that TH was not involved in Kyron’s disappearance, I come back to the fact that she has not successfully fought for custody of her daughter, or at least some sort of visitation. My daughter is almost the same age as Kitty and children at this age develop so fast in these early years. They become very conversational and their little personalities really start to emerge — I would not miss one day of this magic time! And if my daughter had been taken away because I had been falsely accused, you bet I’d retain the best attorney available to do battle and clear my name so I could get my child back as soon as possible. But this isn’t what TH did: instead she hired a high-powered attorney who obviously advised her to avoid any litigation that will open the door to questioning and/or discovery that might be incriminating even though this strategy prevents her from seeking any adjustment of the restraining order. MOO – but it is inescapable therefore that whatever TH is seeking to avoid disclosure of must be very very serious.

TH, in my opinion has not done anything to help investigators in this case. For that, among the other things we have learned about her activities and behavior, she is second on my list POI in this case in case that is not clear by now. I also believe she faces possible criminal charges in a mfh plot against her husband. How strong that case is, I have my doubts.

That said, they flat out told her she failed a polygraph. That is a rookie error, imo.
The second that exchange ocurred, to be honest, pretty much invalidates future tests unless they are specific as to what they have quantified “deceptive” responses.

Not to mention, we are assuming that is a true statement in the first place, when LE is under no obligation to be truthful in an interview.

I think people are forgetting she consented to have her home searched, cars, computers, etc.

Don’t come back at me with it is Kaine’s house, because in the eyes of the law in a criminal matter, it is absolutely both of their property, as is everything else.

Desiree tells her she is coming to the house, and Terri’s response was “You are”?

Does that sound like the woman who has thought of everything here?

All this occurs, while a deputy is in the home almost 20 hours per day, while conversations are apparently taking place that she was told that she was considered a defacto suspect.

I will be 100% honest. If I were ever in that position (God forbid), I would have hired an attorney following the polly, period. Had TH hired Houze prior to June 26th, I have very serious doubts that “sting” would have occurred in the first place.

Point is, she hired counsel after she absolutely knew LE participated in an attempt to set her up, and advised her husband of same. In her mind, I have no doubt she has been advised that pursuing visitation of Kiara will result in charges being brought against her, and she will have no chance of seeing her anyway, so then what choice did she have?

Having the benefit of speaking to some insiders in this case, I have to believe that if Th has information that would help locate Kyron, her atty would have proffered and leveraged same appropriately.

That said, if she is involved, she has told him she is not, and nothing in their own investigations has proved otherwise, imo.

So my long-winded way of winning the Captain Obvious award:

She is either involved and waiting for the boom to be lowered.

Or

She is guilty of being a cruel step-mom who had it out for a 7 year old, with a broken moral compass, and may have wanted to off Kaine for as yet unknown reasons, and she has no idea what happened to Kyron.

B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: December 19, 2010, 03:11:19 PM »

NoRose I wonder if the "cool electric one" was a lure to get Kyron in an area that he could overtake him and get him out of the school. Obviously Kyron left the school and it was not with Terri. I suppose too the man could have said, meet me (someplace) and you can see it. Or help me get it out of my truck, I still have to set it up and this is when Kyron was seen near the south exit and/or near a truck. 

On a side note, You know if Tanner did see Kyron with this man, then I hope someone is watching out for Tanner as he was put on TV and allowed to tell the story and although he made no mention of the man, the man knows he saw Kyron. Pretty stupid on the part of the grandmother I think. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: December 19, 2010, 03:16:35 PM »

Thank-you again Puzzler for bringing that over, it amazes me that when someone retains a lawyer and abides by the lawyer's rules, somehow that makes a person guilty. I really don't know at this point if Terri is involved, if Terri is involved with someone else, or not at all. And I agree with Blink that Terri has a broken moral compass, but so do a lot of people.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: December 19, 2010, 03:17:07 PM »

I would like to see the drawing. I am uncomfortable bringing GK's pix up again. I know where to find his pix. I feel for him being dragged into this. As far as I know he just showed up to cut the grass on the soccer field. These kinds of allegations involving persons who as far as anyone knows have done nothing somehow grow legs.

http://www.oregonlive.com/beaverton/index.ssf/2010/08/beaverton_police_release_sketch_of_suspect_in_sexual_assault_at_fanno_creek_park.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: December 19, 2010, 03:17:34 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: December 19, 2010, 03:19:32 PM »

NoRose I wonder if the "cool electric one" was a lure to get Kyron in an area that he could overtake him and get him out of the school. Obviously Kyron left the school and it was not with Terri. I suppose too the man could have said, meet me (someplace) and you can see it. Or help me get it out of my truck, I still have to set it up and this is when Kyron was seen near the south exit and/or near a truck. 

On a side note, You know if Tanner did see Kyron with this man, then I hope someone is watching out for Tanner as he was put on TV and allowed to tell the story and although he made no mention of the man, the man knows he saw Kyron. Pretty stupid on the part of the grandmother I think. 

I think it must have been to lure Kyron, because if someone could point out what this cool electric project is, I would appreciate it, don't recall reading exactly what it was. Tanner's grandma really had no business allowing Tanner to speak like that, she was told not to 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: December 19, 2010, 03:19:35 PM »

Although I posted the drawing next to Dave's pics, I personally don't think Dave is involved with Kyron's disappearance. JMO.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: December 19, 2010, 03:23:44 PM »

Although I posted the drawing next to Dave's pics, I personally don't think Dave is involved with Kyron's disappearance. JMO.

I don't have an opinion on Dave either.  But the discussion earlier of the GK made me remember the police sketch that had come out earlier...and since we seem to be going over a variety of things lately to see if we can discern anything that was missed,  I brought it up.  Thanks for the photos, Brandi.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: December 19, 2010, 03:24:10 PM »

Thanks Brandi
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: December 19, 2010, 03:26:30 PM »

I think it must have been to lure Kyron, because if someone could point out what this cool electric project is, I would appreciate it, don't recall reading exactly what it was. Tanner's grandma really had no business allowing Tanner to speak like that, she was told not to 
Probably for the childs own safety!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: December 19, 2010, 03:34:17 PM »

TANNER PUMALA

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

But, Portland Public School spokesman Matt Shelby said the account can't be true: "There were no substitutes at the school that day (the day Kyron disappeared)," he said.

Shelby thinks Pumala may be confused because all week after the disappearance a subsitute teacher has been at the school to help with the stress of the Horman case.

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur.

Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.  It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he noticed Kyron was not on the bus.  Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon. 

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Interview with Tanner Pumala friend of Kyron Horman

Klaasend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
Kyron Horman Last Seen Friday Morning
POSTED: 7:06 am PDT June 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 am PDT June 9, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A statement from the parents of a missing 7-year-old boy is expected to come sometime Wednesday as investigators wrap up the final interviews of parents, students and staff at Skyline School.

Second-grader Kyron Horman disappeared from his rural northwest Portland school Friday.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.'

I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

As the search for Kyron enters its sixth day, Tanner said his friend's disappearance is all he can think about.

"I'm feeling really sad. For the last five days, I haven't gotten much sleep," he said. "I'm hoping that my best friend will come back."

Classes at Skyline School continued as scheduled Tuesday. Tanner said he and fellow students have spent time in class writing letters to Kyron and piling them on his desk.

"If we ever do find him, it's going to be hard for him to go on the bus with all of his stuff," Tanner said. "He has a pile of stuff with a great, big teddy bear."

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: December 19, 2010, 03:40:20 PM »

Where is it stated that Tanner saw Kyron at 9:00 anywhere?  I have not seen that anywhere. 

As far as the teacher saying her statement to Tanner, if she in fact did, a doctor's appt is private.

She may have said what she did to deflect Tanner.  It's none of his business where Kyron is.  It's none of the "sub's" business where Kyron is.  No one outside of the family and the teacher has the right to know that Kyron was going to the doctor.  Maybe the "sub" was a busybody as well.

And it could be , in light of what we saw was the grandmother of Tanner's behavior, the teacher knew that the grandmother was a "flake" and Tanner would be telling her the info about the doctor's appt.

As a neighbor, Grandma could get on the phone with the Horman's and question them about the dr's appt, something that is none of anyone's business.  The teacher could be called on the carpet for telling anyone that Kyron was going to the doctor. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 19, 2010, 03:42:15 PM »

Thanks Janet, is there anything in an article about this cool electric project? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: December 19, 2010, 03:45:37 PM »

I don't have an opinion on Dave either.  But the discussion earlier of the GK made me remember the police sketch that had come out earlier...and since we seem to be going over a variety of things lately to see if we can discern anything that was missed,  I brought it up.  Thanks for the photos, Brandi.

You're very welcome Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.