April 26, 2024, 03:05:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233921 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #260 on: December 19, 2010, 05:09:10 PM »

Hasn't LE repeatedly said that TH was the last known person to see Kyron?  That has been said over and over and over again.

That knocks the 9 AM time out.

I don't think teacher's are allowed to reveal the reason's for a child's absence.

If you were bringing your child to the doctor to have your child tested for an STD, for example, because of some circumstances, would you want the teacher to announce to anyone that your child was going to the doctor?  Would you want to answer nosy questions asking why you are bringing your child to the doctor?  Or maybe you are bringing your child to the doctor for any number of reasons.  It is no one's business , is it? 

I would not want a teacher telling anyone the reason for my child's absence.  Maybe my child is absent because I am at the hospital because my husband beat me up.  Do you see the issues here?

The teacher may have said the first thing that pooped into her mind, if it was said at all.

BBBM~not to my knowledge. In the beginning PC's it was stated he was seen at 9am and I found that on several sites and a yt video. They later backtracked, so yes and no if that makes sense.......originally yes he was seen at 9 by the South Entrance and since Terri was at FM1 at 9:07, I think the timeline is too tight for Kyron to have been seen at 9 and with Terri.

Also wrt the teacher, I never would imagine a teacher would disclose the REASON...but I do know from when I volunteered at school that have said "XYZ is a dr, dentist apt so I need to partner you with someone else" when they were talking about group work, nobody thought anything of it as they never stated what the appt was for.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: December 19, 2010, 05:12:34 PM »

We have privacy laws at my work. All that is required is :
She is not here until xxxx, she / he has an appointment.
She went home sick is ok.
She is on vacation is ok.
If someone is on long term sick, we are told they are out on medical leave.
I know what I am to disclose and what I have to present to satisfy them. 

neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: December 19, 2010, 05:13:27 PM »

Providing if Tanner has his facts straight, and I have no idea if he does or not, but if the teacher said that Kyron was either getting a drink or in the bathroom, wouldn't other kids be wondering why he was doing this all day? If a teacher isn't suppose to tell a kid that another kid has a doctor's appt, couldn't she just say he went home?

The drinking fountain is in the hallway next to the girls' bathroom.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: December 19, 2010, 05:16:36 PM »

Where is it stated that Tanner saw Kyron at 9:00 anywhere?  I have not seen that anywhere. 

As far as the teacher saying her statement to Tanner, if she in fact did, a doctor's appt is private.

She may have said what she did to deflect Tanner.  It's none of his business where Kyron is.  It's none of the "sub's" business where Kyron is.  No one outside of the family and the teacher has the right to know that Kyron was going to the doctor.  Maybe the "sub" was a busybody as well.

And it could be , in light of what we saw was the grandmother of Tanner's behavior, the teacher knew that the grandmother was a "flake" and Tanner would be telling her the info about the doctor's appt.

As a neighbor, Grandma could get on the phone with the Horman's and question them about the dr's appt, something that is none of anyone's business.  The teacher could be called on the carpet for telling anyone that Kyron was going to the doctor. 

HK would you mind please posting the child privacy law that states a teacher cannot divulge if a child is at a doctors appointment and not just constricted from saying what the reason is for the appointment. I think that maybe useful for me because I am under the impression they cannot say why the child is being taken to the doctors. I do believe though the teacher had said this to the sub, not to Tanner and Tanner over heard it being said.
Also, I have found several accounts that it was about 9 that Tanner saw Karon, or Karon was last seen at 9. Perhaps you can find it as well. 
Terri and Karon did not leave the school together. Karon was taken or lured by someone for whatever the reason. Did Terri set it up? Was it a random abduction? Those are the questions left to be answered in my opinion.

I have never heard that a teacher can't divulge a child has a Dr appt., if so every school my kids have been in has violated this law. To go further, I do know how strict HIPPA laws can be, but during my divorce I was able to get every freaking record on my husband since his mental/health issues were part of the courts concern about custody, of course I never expected them to be 2 ft high, and I got every RX he had been prescribed from Dr's, ER's, diagnosis ......it was unbelievable how much info I rec'd, I even learned he admitted to a counselor that he sometimes wanted to walk into the middle of traffic and end it all Kinda helped nail the coffin shut along with everything else we had, so I bet KH or even DY could get the info if she filed for custody.

It's up to a DR to fight a subpoena for medical records. Some DRs will refuse and some comply depending on the issues at stake. However, a subpoena for a legal action is a much different thing than a teacher telling a child's classmates that he has a DR appointment. It's not allowed. A Dr.'s office can't even confirm that someone is a patient to anyone else except the insurance co. for any patient over the age of 14, and under 14 only to the parent or legal guardian.

We subpeoned pharmacies, hospitals, dr's and it was to the record keeper and we got everyone. But then again my case doc's were sealed as a minor child was involved, but I do think a judge would rule in our favor had they not just sent the information as it was in the best interest of the minor child, also I'd think my husband's atty would have fought it if he could. I can call my atty and find out as I know it's not that cut and dry as I was lead to believe. It was very simple, and one request was all it took to get the info with no fight, not even a phone call.

Are you stating for FACT it's not allowed or opinion? I know it happens all the time so I would love to cite the statute you are referring to ....anything to protect kids and their privacy. Also I understand the Dr's office not telling info, that is not what we are trying to figure out as it wasn't brought up to my knowledge that anyone tried that? WRT Kaine checking on the Dr's appt, he absolutely could.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: December 19, 2010, 05:17:55 PM »

Hasn't LE repeatedly said that TH was the last known person to see Kyron?  That has been said over and over and over again.

I don't think teacher's are allowed to reveal the reason's for a child's absence.

If you were bringing your child to the doctor to have your child tested for an STD, for example, because of some circumstances, would you want the teacher to announce to anyone that your child was going to the doctor?  Would you want to answer nosy questions asking why you are bringing your child to the doctor?  Or maybe you are bringing your child to the doctor for any number of reasons.  It is no one's business , is it? 

I would not want a teacher telling anyone the reason for my child's absence.  Maybe my child is absent because I am at the hospital because my husband beat me up.  Do you see the issues here?

The teacher may have said the first thing that pooped into her mind, if it was said at all.

BBBM~not to my knowledge. In the beginning PC's it was stated he was seen at 9am and I found that on several sites and a yt video. They later backtracked, so yes and no if that makes sense.......originally yes he was seen at 9 by the South Entrance and since Terri was at FM1 at 9:07, I think the timeline is too tight for Kyron to have been seen at 9 and with Terri.

Also wrt the teacher, I never would imagine a teacher would disclose the REASON...but I do know from when I volunteered at school that have said "XYZ is a dr, dentist apt so I need to partner you with someone else" when they were talking about group work, nobody thought anything of it as they never stated what the appt was for.

Not everyone is trained in HIPPA, or follows it every time. But no teacher should divulge any information like that without a parent's written permission. Verbal is not good enough to comply with HIPPA. Once a child has stated  out loud in the classroom that he/she has a DR. appointment it might get a little fuzzy.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: December 19, 2010, 05:25:23 PM »

Not everyone is trained in HIPPA, or follows it every time. But no teacher should divulge any information like that without a parent's written permission. Verbal is not good enough to comply with HIPPA. Once a child has stated  out loud in the classroom that he/she has a DR. appointment it might get a little fuzzy.

I'm pretty familiar with HIPPA and generally when it comes to schools it gets sketchy......for instance a school nurse can tell a teacher about a child's medical problems......never seen anything about a teacher making a general stmt about an appt being a violation, however it is a moot point wrt to finding Kyron.

[
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 19, 2010, 05:38:26 PM »

Where is it stated that Tanner saw Kyron at 9:00 anywhere?  I have not seen that anywhere. 

As far as the teacher saying her statement to Tanner, if she in fact did, a doctor's appt is private.

She may have said what she did to deflect Tanner.  It's none of his business where Kyron is.  It's none of the "sub's" business where Kyron is.  No one outside of the family and the teacher has the right to know that Kyron was going to the doctor.  Maybe the "sub" was a busybody as well.

And it could be , in light of what we saw was the grandmother of Tanner's behavior, the teacher knew that the grandmother was a "flake" and Tanner would be telling her the info about the doctor's appt.

As a neighbor, Grandma could get on the phone with the Horman's and question them about the dr's appt, something that is none of anyone's business.  The teacher could be called on the carpet for telling anyone that Kyron was going to the doctor. 

HK would you mind please posting the child privacy law that states a teacher cannot divulge if a child is at a doctors appointment and not just constricted from saying what the reason is for the appointment. I think that maybe useful for me because I am under the impression they cannot say why the child is being taken to the doctors. I do believe though the teacher had said this to the sub, not to Tanner and Tanner over heard it being said.
Also, I have found several accounts that it was about 9 that Tanner saw Karon, or Karon was last seen at 9. Perhaps you can find it as well. 
Terri and Karon did not leave the school together. Karon was taken or lured by someone for whatever the reason. Did Terri set it up? Was it a random abduction? Those are the questions left to be answered in my opinion.

I have never heard that a teacher can't divulge a child has a Dr appt., if so every school my kids have been in has violated this law. To go further, I do know how strict HIPPA laws can be, but during my divorce I was able to get every freaking record on my husband since his mental/health issues were part of the courts concern about custody, of course I never expected them to be 2 ft high, and I got every RX he had been prescribed from Dr's, ER's, diagnosis ......it was unbelievable how much info I rec'd, I even learned he admitted to a counselor that he sometimes wanted to walk into the middle of traffic and end it all Kinda helped nail the coffin shut along with everything else we had, so I bet KH or even DY could get the info if she filed for custody.

It's up to a DR to fight a subpoena for medical records. Some DRs will refuse and some comply depending on the issues at stake. However, a subpoena for a legal action is a much different thing than a teacher telling a child's classmates that he has a DR appointment. It's not allowed. A Dr.'s office can't even confirm that someone is a patient to anyone else except the insurance co. for any patient over the age of 14, and under 14 only to the parent or legal guardian.

We subpeoned pharmacies, hospitals, dr's and it was to the record keeper and we got everyone. But then again my case doc's were sealed as a minor child was involved, but I do think a judge would rule in our favor had they not just sent the information as it was in the best interest of the minor child, also I'd think my husband's atty would have fought it if he could. I can call my atty and find out as I know it's not that cut and dry as I was lead to believe. It was very simple, and one request was all it took to get the info with no fight, not even a phone call.

Are you stating for FACT it's not allowed or opinion? I know it happens all the time so I would love to cite the statute you are referring to ....anything to protect kids and their privacy. Also I understand the Dr's office not telling info, that is not what we are trying to figure out as it wasn't brought up to my knowledge that anyone tried that? WRT Kaine checking on the Dr's appt, he absolutely could.

A Dr. is charged with keeping the privacy of the patient unless the records are subpoenaed, and the medical records belong to the Dr.  You were lucky that no one fought the requests. I have worked with DRs who have refused to honor a subpoena many times.....and always won.

I realize that no one asked specifically about Dr's offices, but....nevermind.

I have been trained repeatedly in HIPPA due to my work, so I do know it very well, so it is not an opinion. I will say that it has been misinterpreted by many people in many ways, and the understanding of the law varies.
You can look up the privacy laws online. Some states and schools and businesses have their own privacy policies too.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #267 on: December 19, 2010, 05:44:50 PM »

pooped? I hope not!  Monkey Devil! Sorry, had to put some laughter in to break up the banter. 

HK, you may be getting too literal. Perhaps you're mixing rumor with facts? We don't know what really happened that day, or the exact time line. Most of it is conjecture that the press put out, and those reports don't equate to facts.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: December 19, 2010, 05:48:43 PM »

A Dr. is charged with keeping the privacy of the patient unless the records are subpoenaed, and the medical records belong to the Dr.  You were lucky that no one fought the requests. I have worked with DRs who have refused to honor a subpoena many times.....and always won.

I realize that no one asked specifically about Dr's offices, but....nevermind.

I have been trained repeatedly in HIPPA due to my work, so I do know it very well, so it is not an opinion. I will say that it has been misinterpreted by many people in many ways, and the understanding of the law varies.
You can look up the privacy laws online. Some states and schools and businesses have their own privacy policies too.

I did a long time ago due to my son's anxiety,  but was told HIPPA falls more under the lines of transmtting reocrd and medical staff, not teacher....I was told it falls more under FERPA and this is some of the info I was given....

What about HIPAA? How does that affect school health services?

The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act is another federal law that dictates how health records are to be handled. A school is subject to HIPAA only if it provides medical care and electronically transmits health information as part of a "covered transaction" (e.g., billing). See 45 CFR §160.103. For schools that meet that criteria please see this additional guidance .For schools that meet that criteria please see this additional guidance .

For most schools, HIPAA will only be an issue when you communicate with a student's medical provider. While you are not regulated by HIPAA, almost all medical practitioners you deal with are covered by HIPAA. They can not disclose protected medical information without authorization except for treatment purposes, payment and operational purposes. Since "treatment purposes" is one of the exceptions, a practitioner may relay or clarify treatment orders to individuals involved in the treatment of that patient (e.g., school nurse) without obtaining authorization.

Some medical offices may not have a thorough understanding of HIPAA. While it is entirely legal for them to clarify treatment plans, etc., without authorization, many offices may still refuse to do so. You might share this response from the U.S. Department of Health on this matter.

One major misconception about FERPA.

FERPA does not protect the confidentiality of information in general. FERPA prohibits the improper disclosure of information contained in the education record. FERPA does not apply to one's opinions or observations unless it is entered into the record. However, you must consider the fact that confidentiality of facts learned in the course of your nursing duties may be required by the virtue of your nursing license.

So, lets move on to more constructive discussion about Kyron.

[
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #269 on: December 19, 2010, 05:58:48 PM »

Soooo...... Moving along......

This list that was put out. According to Valhall, whom I respect very much, seems to believe that it was put out there to make sure all of LE's i's were dotted and t's crossed before an indictment was handed down. I believe this as well.

There was a reason this was handed out to the public.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: December 19, 2010, 06:02:29 PM »

This list that was put out. According to Valhall, whom I respect very much, seems to believe that it was put out there to make sure all of LE's i's were dotted and t's crossed before an indictment was handed down. I believe this as well.

I pray you are right, and isn't the divorce case scheduled for next month? Hopefully an arrest will come from these actions, on the other hand (my other theory) if LE are looking for someone else, where are we now? Do they have any idea WHO....Blink has alot of good information and it has me concerned that they are looking for another person who either in conjunction with Terri removed Ky, or without her knowledge but possibly due to someone letting the vampire in.

[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: December 19, 2010, 06:11:15 PM »

Hi Sassifrass,
Isn't Valhall's site The Hinky Meter? I was just reading something over there. I thought I would re-visit Kerry Sama Rubio. In this link it has Terri's text response to Michael Cook's question about money for her attorney. She mentions a Kerry. I just found it odd and it was the first time that I had seen it.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/26/kyron-horman-case-kaine-files-additional-documents/
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #272 on: December 19, 2010, 06:14:46 PM »

I pray you are right, and isn't the divorce case scheduled for next month? Hopefully an arrest will come from these actions, on the other hand (my other theory) if LE are looking for someone else, where are we now? Do they have any idea WHO....Blink has alot of good information and it has me concerned that they are looking for another person who either in conjunction with Terri removed Ky, or without her knowledge but possibly due to someone letting the vampire in.

Blink has her own investigating team. Personally, although I respect her as an analyst, this time I have to agree to disagree with her theories. I'm not being close minded, I'm just basing my opinions on the FACTS that have been released, which isn't a lot.

I believe the "vampire" that TH let in is one of her associates. TH is not hiding behind that wall of attorneys because she did a no no with someone else. She's not hiding because she went down a different road than what she said. She's not hiding because she is feeling scared that her family and friends may find out what she does in her spare time.

Terri is hiding because she knows something about Kyron being missing on June 4th, 2010. JMO

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: December 19, 2010, 06:15:02 PM »

I don't feel that there is any timeframe indicated.

1.  Why would the "sub" ask where Kyron is when he never made it to the classroom?  Obviously, Kyron was not in her group and no concern of her's as she said, "All right, I'm leaving".

2.  If Terri left Kyron at 8:45 ,and she would know because the bell is ringing, why was Tanner going down some stairs when his classroom is upstairs?

3.  Why did
Tanner not notice that Kyron was gone all day when hie desk is right next to Kyron's?

In the post I made last night Staton stated Kyron was seen at 9am:

9 a.m. Kyron is reportedly seen by a student near the south entrance of the school, according to Sheriff Dan Staton, who says that was the last time the boy was seen. Multnomah County authorities later backtrack on that statement.
 Brandi~I finally found where I snatched the timline. It was WS, I knew I wouldn't go to OL as they want nothing posted of any length so I started looking around and found it there, granted they may have snagged it from OL, I just don't recall a link......but it was about 2am and my eyes were crossing.

Where is the south entrance to the school? Which door is it?
I wonder if perhaps LE retracted that statement for the safety of the student who saw Kyron. Who is to say the person who took kyron didn't also see the child who saw Kyron at the south entrance.

BBM
above.

I believe it is the front, main entrance to the school, pictured below:

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #274 on: December 19, 2010, 06:18:19 PM »

Hi Sassifrass,
Isn't Valhall's site The Hinky Meter? I was just reading something over there. I thought I would re-visit Kerry Sama Rubio. In this link it has Terri's text response to Michael Cook's question about money for her attorney. She mentions a Kerry. I just found it odd and it was the first time that I had seen it.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/26/kyron-horman-case-kaine-files-additional-documents/

Yep, the Kerry is Kerry Sama Rubio. She testified before the GJ. I don't think she is as inoccent as she perceives herself to be. She and TH were VERY close friends.

And yes, Valhall is thehinkeymeter.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: December 19, 2010, 06:20:38 PM »

Of the many post from Blink that make me feel like it may not be wrapped up at the end of Jan are these......I feel like we are all on a roller coaster ride in this case.

@puzzled
If Ky’s disappearance points to a serial pedophile what are the chances of the ped being “caught”? And, what are the chances of LE finding Ky’s body? Do you personally think TH knows who this perp is?
TIA

I wish I had a better feeling about this than I do, but with the amount of assets involved in this investigation and it’s status, I fear he will not be apprehended until he attempts this again, or potential evidence is uncovered with Kyron’s remains (like DNA). I stand by my idea to get the parents and staff together and get them talking.
B

17.Blink says:
December 19, 2010 at 11:13 am
My dear friends, I cannot post some of your posts, which are tantamount to pointing a finger at a named individual who has a child at the school.

I know you understand. There are many parents that read here, hopefully they do not allow their school age children to, but I certainly have no control over that and would not want them to see something like that about a parent or friends parent, etc.

If you want to discuss such specifics, your going to have to develop a hypothetical code.

Affectionately,

B

??????

Has something been discovered about another parent that we don't know about...I am not trying to kid myself that SO's don't exist in every shape and form, and some could be friends, neighbors, dr's, atty's ect., generally people we'd be shocked to learn about when the facts are exposed. I am guessing this is just peeps investigating the list, but it's not unheard of or a stretch to have a child in school who has a parent/step/uncle etc that is an SO, even Kaine has one, of course Kristian seems to prefer girls so that makes him not fit the general profile since the majority have gender/age preferences and rarely stray from those.

[
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #276 on: December 19, 2010, 06:24:33 PM »

IM,

It is a roller coaster ride with this case. As long as there are theories put out there on blogs without actual FACTS, it will continue that way.

If we made a list of all of the facts that ONLY LE put out there, what would it be?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: December 19, 2010, 06:26:29 PM »

Blink has her own investigating team. Personally, although I respect her as an analyst, this time I have to agree to disagree with her theories. I'm not being close minded, I'm just basing my opinions on the FACTS that have been released, which isn't a lot.

I believe the "vampire" that TH let in is one of her associates. TH is not hiding behind that wall of attorneys because she did a no no with someone else. She's not hiding because she went down a different road than what she said. She's not hiding because she is feeling scared that her family and friends may find out what she does in her spare time.

Terri is hiding because she knows something about Kyron being missing on June 4th, 2010. JMO

I appreciate your response being so respectful.....sometimes in this case that is a rarity an angelic monkey

I have 2 theories and agree the facts are minimal at best. I do know I would hire an atty if I had cooperated and told them everything over and over, consented to searches etc., but respect other's opinions too that it makes ppl look guilty.

What is it you think she knows about Kyron that day? I am asking because I appreciate everyone's opinions, do you think she did this herself with no help or left the school alone and met up with someone in that 90 minute block of time? In my theory with her involved to the max that is what I am leaning towards (of course it is subject to change daily if not more).

Thanks again and I never thought of you as closed minded....I never stated anyone here was, so I hope nobody thinks I personally think that.

TIA

IM

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: December 19, 2010, 06:28:12 PM »

I also respect Valhall's opinion. But I am unable to see how this list precludes an indictment.
Maybe it is I who is being thick headed on that list issue.
What would they be charging her with ?
The parents think he is alive. MCSD haven't said otherwise either.
Unless they have some very good reports about someone seeing her leave the school with Kyron or they have a traffic cam of her with him after leaving the school.
The intial reports that were in Oregon Live leave alot to be desired, the rest of it is mostly mud slinging.
.. They have to do something, can't leave her ( or any other person ) as an unoffical suspect for years.
The biggest thing they have on her is the failed LTD but that cannot be used in court.
If she did it and never says another word about it or the MFH, I can see her getting away with it. Too many persons were at that school, IMO   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: December 19, 2010, 06:31:22 PM »

IM,

It is a roller coaster ride with this case. As long as there are theories put out there on blogs without actual FACTS, it will continue that way.

If we made a list of all of the facts that ONLY LE put out there, what would it be?

Good question. Fact~Kyron is missing and we have conflicting statement from Tanner and Tyler and others as to when he was last seen or if alone?

Fact~Desiree saw the emails....but, in her position I would consider anything negative she wrote about my child hatred, when it could have been venting (Lord knows I did my share of that when my kids were teens), so until we know the content I can't say one way or the other without context how bad they were.

Fact~ She lawyered up

Fact~Kaine and Desiree stated she failed the polys.......but LE can lie to someone and IIRC Terri herself told them she failed and we don't know what questions.

Fact~MFH of Kaine......again, the sting failed and I feel if they had enough evidence she'd have been arrested (but again that is just my opinion) and with the MFH info Kaine obtained a RO.

I am certain I am missing alot more so let's brainstorm and put them down, and only facts that are from LE.....what do you think?

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.