April 19, 2024, 10:38:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233671 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: December 20, 2010, 02:06:47 PM »

So Cal site says that Dede's mother posts on here.  HM????

How does SoCal "know"...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: December 20, 2010, 02:11:41 PM »

Sebastian - I know you looked at Sandi Lessman earlier and wondered if you tied this article to her?  Anyway here's the link.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/91995929.html

Hi Fatcat,
I saw that. She claims she was just working for the woman as a caregiver???
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: December 20, 2010, 02:17:47 PM »

Here are a few observations, correct me if I am wrong.

KH's work schedule allowed for him to be able to work from home several hours during his day.
It seems that Terri and Kaine both liked to work out.
It appears that there were possibly more together hours than most peoples lives allow.
Kaine does not complain that Terri spent an unusual amount of time away from their home.

Kaine denies knowing DeDe Spicher, yet Kaine himself called DeDe and asked her to plan Terri's b-day party. Why?
Kaine and Terri had mutual friends.

Kaine shaved his head at one point during this investigation.
Note: I am not certain that he does not do that often, however, there are no past pictures that I have seen that would argue/indicate that he did.
If it is not normal behavior for him, is there a reason why Kaine shaved his head?

I think Kaine shaves his head fairly often - he has commented that Kyron liked to watch him shave his head.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: December 20, 2010, 02:18:51 PM »

Somehow ... I do believe that Terri either participated in the disappearance of Kyron or ... her relationships/alternate lifestyles put her stepson at risk.

Nevertheless ... I have never given Kaine a pass when it came to speculation.  However ... there are those that do consider him above reproach.

Think about the gym incident a few days following Kyron's disappearance.  Posters were going up one side of Terri and down the other.  It was then revealed that Kaine had been with Terri at that workout.  All of a sudden the trip to the gym was justified.  After all ... workouts relieve tension.

I just do not understand the double standard.  I am not implying that Kaine is involved  with the disappearance of son but ... he is not a nice guy.  A nice guy supports the mother of his chlld throughout pregancy.  An extra-marital affair when she is one month away from giving birth is nothing short of cruel.

Janet

+++++++

Dateline NBC puts story of missing Kyron in national eye
Published: Monday, July 26, 2010, 11:17 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 4:26 PM

Desiree Young also elaborated on her split with Kaine Horman in 2002, saying that her then-husband struck up a relationship with Terri Moulton Horman while she was eight months pregnant.

“It was pretty hard to handle,” Young said. “I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom, because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something better than me and my son.”

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/dateline_nbc_highlights_puts_s.html

Janet - Agree.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: December 20, 2010, 02:21:14 PM »

Here is a different photo and a Portland address of 1431 SE MLK Blvd, Portland, OR 97214

How current is that addy? It is only 11 miles from Skyline and when Brandi put the glasses on him he does look very similar to the sketch

IMO the shape of the face is not the same.  Color of hair - could have been dyed.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #345 on: December 20, 2010, 02:23:17 PM »

How does SoCal "know"...
I'm lost, could you explain this SoCal?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: December 20, 2010, 02:29:39 PM »

Sebastian - I know you looked at Sandi Lessman earlier and wondered if you tied this article to her?  Anyway here's the link.

IF Terri Horman had nothing to do with the disappearance of Kyron ... the revelations regarding her character went a long way to fuel speculation in regards to her possible  participation.

It would appears with the absence of affirmation to the contrary ... his relationship with LE from the getgo which is thisclose ... Kaine's character must be above reproach or ... is it?

Janet

Most people get offended if you mention anything negative about Kaine.  I don't know if he had anything to do with Kyron going missing or not; I tend to think NOT directly...but, who knows about "indirectly".

Kaine is manipulative - one can discern that by reading his affidavit he filed with divorce court and then listening to him speak at pressers/interviews.  So, IMO, that's a fact that we've learned from Kaine himself.

Is his character above reproach because because he's thisclose with LE....maybe.  Maybe not.  Another fact is that Kaine banned the two largest news agencies because they "weren't using the playbook"....Kaine set "ground rules".  I'll never understand that one when we're talking about a missing little boy!

"Something" is not right...and we don't know "what" at this point, IMO.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: December 20, 2010, 02:32:08 PM »

How does SoCal "know"...

Oh, and Tom Jones thinks that DeDe's mother is posting as No Rose Colored Glasses.

Shows what they know....

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: December 20, 2010, 02:35:34 PM »

Wow, I just thought of something...

If Terri is in fact found to be guilty of a crime against Kyron, then could her friend and/or friends pay a penalty for advising not to speak with authorities? According to something I just read, that form of "advice" could in the end be proven to impede a police investigation and punishable as a misdemeanor + 5 years in jail!

Please refer to the following link, article, as well as the video supplied at this link! Nicholas Cotrell's mother sent a text informing "not to give any information"...matter of fact, I'll just copy & paste it with bolding for your quick reference... Wonder if the same thing could hold true if Terri's found guilty of a crime to Kyron? How would that affect Dede, I mean, wasn;t it said that she helped to purchase "clean" phones (as well as other friends) and gave the same advice not to speak with authorities since they're trying to railroad Terri (in so many words)? Wow...just wow...

Ok, here's the link & article pertaining to Carlee Morse's death.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/carlee-morse's-mother-speaks-out

Suspect's Mother Charged in Carlee Morse Murder
Tina Lowe expected to be arraigned Tuesday
Updated: Sunday, 19 Dec 2010, 5:51 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 16 Dec 2010, 10:23 PM EST

By TARYN ASHER
WJBK | myFOXDetroit.com

WESTLAND, Mich. (WJBK) - Two men have allegedly confessed and been charged with killing a missing teenage girl from Westland. Now, the mother of one of the suspects also faces charges in connection with the crime. Tina Marie Lowe, 49, is accused of interfering with the police investigation into the murder of  Carlee Morse. She's expected to be arraigned Tuesday.

Fox 2's Alexis Wiley talked to Morse's mother and other family members about this latest arrest. Click on the video player to watch.

Lowe is the mother of Nicholas Cotrell, 22. He and Justin Yoshikawa, 19, are accused of murdering Morse. Both men told police they strangled her. Her body has not yet been found. Westland Police believe Cotrell's mother not only knew about the killing but she interfered with the police investigation. Sources tell Fox 2 on at least one occasion she sent a text message to a witness asking them not to give information to police. She faces a misdemeanor charge of interfering with a police investigation and accessory to a felony. She could get up to 5 years in prison.

Donations for the Carlee Jade Morse Memorial Fund can be mailed to P.O. Box 871100, Canton, Michigan 48187. You can also donate at the Chase Bank located at 45345 West Ford Road in Canton.
End Quote

Wow, I hope for Terri's friends sake that she's as innocent as they think she is...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: December 20, 2010, 02:38:17 PM »

How does SoCal "know"...

Oh, and Tom Jones thinks that DeDe's mother is posting as No Rose Colored Glasses.

Shows what they know....
I'll never forget that 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: December 20, 2010, 02:41:31 PM »

IF Terri Horman had nothing to do with the disappearance of Kyron ... the revelations regarding her character went a long way to fuel speculation in regards to her possible  participation.

It would appears with the absence of affirmation to the contrary ... his relationship with LE from the getgo which is thisclose ... Kaine's character must be above reproach or ... is it?

Janet

Most people get offended if you mention anything negative about Kaine.  I don't know if he had anything to do with Kyron going missing or not; I tend to think NOT directly...but, who knows about "indirectly".

Kaine is manipulative - one can discern that by reading his affidavit he filed with divorce court and then listening to him speak at pressers/interviews.  So, IMO, that's a fact that we've learned from Kaine himself.

Is his character above reproach because because he's thisclose with LE....maybe.  Maybe not.  Another fact is that Kaine banned the two largest news agencies because they "weren't using the playbook"....Kaine set "ground rules".  I'll never understand that one when we're talking about a missing little boy!

I agree with your post Puzzler. I so desperately want to feel compassion for ANY parent of a missing child. It has to be the most agonizing, horrific nightmare to have your child vanish into thin air. I just have not gotten any warm feelings about Kaine since day one. When you see so many people begging the media to put their missing loved one on the news and you have a father of a 7 year old missing boy kicking the media out, well that started my opinion on Kaine. The only thing that makes sense to ME is that Kaine has his own skeletons and therefore has been doing his best to keep those skeletons in the closet by controlling the media and walking lockstep with LE. I completely understand his bashing of Terri if he truly believes that she took Kyron, but he comes across as wanting to hurt Terri at the exclusion of what he is supposed to be getting air time for, KYRON. I read on the Team Desiree page that she posted a couple of days ago. Desiree said something to the effect of "Please God take me instead". Desiree breaks my heart.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: December 20, 2010, 02:45:03 PM »

How does SoCal "know"...

Shows what they know....
I'll never forget that 

I missed that one! Too funny! What a bunch of knuckleheads! Monkey Devil!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: December 20, 2010, 02:53:00 PM »

How does SoCal "know"...

Shows what they know....

NRCG - I just wanted to say that I absolutely love reading your posts. I could care less who you are. I believe you lend alot to this site. While I'm one that thinks Terri is guilty of something, and very possibly harm to Kyron, I still love seeing and taking in everybody else's opinions. I believe it helps to make "our" online investigation more rounded. We're all here for a reason. Everybody's reasons could differ. Just because I may think something different than what somebody else thinks, it certainly doesn't mean I'm right and others are wrong...and visa versa. I personally could care less what your real name is - I don't wanna know - and it certainly doesn't dignify an answer either. I think it's really ignorant for somebody to "call somebody out" like that...especially if they may not even know what they're talking about! Also, while I do believe certain people have an agenda when posting on various sites, especially the same posters saying the same things, I just don't see that with you. I feel as though you express your opinions in a respectful manner and that shouldn;t change. Maybe Mr Jones needs to get a life. Again, I could care less who you are. Everybody has a right to their own opinion. My opinion is that maybe Mr Jones needs to spend a little bit of time enjoying himself instead of posting and arguing online attempting to screw with somebody else whose opinion may differ from his. One more thing, who cares if Dede's mom is posting on here? I don't care. I may have some questions in my head about her involvement and advice to Terri but who the heck am I but some poster with an opinion? I'm not privy to the official police investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

I still think Terri is responsible. Key word is think. Somebody could have helped her...who knows. Maybe it's somebody that went completely under the radar such as what Rob suggested. Gut & common sense tell me Terri's involved, but that doesn't prove a case...cold hard facts do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: December 20, 2010, 03:20:03 PM »

How does SoCal "know"...

Shows what they know....

NRCG - I just wanted to say that I absolutely love reading your posts. I could care less who you are. I believe you lend alot to this site. While I'm one that thinks Terri is guilty of something, and very possibly harm to Kyron, I still love seeing and taking in everybody else's opinions. I believe it helps to make "our" online investigation more rounded. We're all here for a reason. Everybody's reasons could differ. Just because I may think something different than what somebody else thinks, it certainly doesn't mean I'm right and others are wrong...and visa versa. I personally could care less what your real name is - I don't wanna know - and it certainly doesn't dignify an answer either. I think it's really ignorant for somebody to "call somebody out" like that...especially if they may not even know what they're talking about! Also, while I do believe certain people have an agenda when posting on various sites, especially the same posters saying the same things, I just don't see that with you. I feel as though you express your opinions in a respectful manner and that shouldn;t change. Maybe Mr Jones needs to get a life. Again, I could care less who you are. Everybody has a right to their own opinion. My opinion is that maybe Mr Jones needs to spend a little bit of time enjoying himself instead of posting and arguing online attempting to screw with somebody else whose opinion may differ from his. One more thing, who cares if Dede's mom is posting on here? I don't care. I may have some questions in my head about her involvement and advice to Terri but who the heck am I but some poster with an opinion? I'm not privy to the official police investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

I still think Terri is responsible. Key word is think. Somebody could have helped her...who knows. Maybe it's somebody that went completely under the radar such as what Rob suggested. Gut & common sense tell me Terri's involved, but that doesn't prove a case...cold hard facts do.
Thank-you so much I appreciate that so. What you see is what you get, I am a mother of two daughters, but DeDe isn't one of them  I also like to read everyone's opinions and theories. I have no idea why Mr Jones even thought I was DeDe's mother, I've been on the forum for two years. I change my thoughts in what happened to Kyron, my fear is this will end up like Haleigh Cummings case, I pray it doesn't. I enjoy your posts, and I'm not privy to anything either, just thoughts and ideas from following so many cases.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 20, 2010, 03:34:02 PM »

It was cool and rainy out that day and I've always questioned "why" Kyron didn't have on his coat "if" he knew he was leaving the building to go to the doctor.  The coat and backpack there all day - IMO - is an important point.

Hi Puzzler,

With all due respect, I know from volunteering in my kids' classes (K-3) that many kids would choose not to wear their coats if adults didn't make them! Smile
Heck, I've seen kids come to school in the middle of winter in shorts and tshirts.  I know I've said this before, and some may disagree, but when I recall that day, I remember it starting off dry and kind of nice, but turning to rain by late afternoon.  (and yes it was raining on and off all week). 

I agree, but Kyron left his coat and his backpack in the class. His coat is Red. Don't you think that would have stood out?

If he didn't get his coat, to me, I would think that he thought he didn't need it. Not at that time.

I think it would have stood out in a sea of light colored coats because of the contrast or if it was a new coat the eye would have noticed it. But if it had been hung there all year, every day, it would then blend in or the eye would get used to seeing it and it wouldn't stand out. I think this is why the coat and backpack didn't stand out that day, because everyone was used to seeing it there. I personally think if it was not there it would have stood out more.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: December 20, 2010, 03:35:38 PM »

I am inclined to believe that Terri Horman DID NOT leave the school with Kyron at 8:45 PM.  Could it be that prior to leaving the school Terri deceptively steered Kyron towards the "south entrance" with a story about an electric display.  Nevertheless ... when all is said and done ... Kyron was not in class 15 minutes later.

I firmly believe there is a DeDe Splicher connection.  Actually ... I believe there could be a connection between players who have emerged in the Kyron Horman case who are involved with landscaping related trades and ... that connection could involves child expoitation.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Hi Tamikosmom,  I thought I read that Kyron was headed down to the basement which is where the electrical exhibit was.  If so, that is one place we have learned very little about as Sleuthers, eh?

I don't think I have seen mention of a basement even in the school info.  Anyone who knows whether or not there is one it would be most interesting.     

Yesterday I had posted if anyone knew what stairs Kyron was heading down when Tanner states he saw him as I am aware there are stairs to the basement?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 20, 2010, 03:46:37 PM »

Janet

Another innocent and the most curious for me was when he and terri walked past the press and pretty much ignored their questions as they left the gym. That stood out to me. I am not sure if I have ever seen a reaction like that from parents, it was strange. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: December 20, 2010, 03:48:44 PM »

How does SoCal "know"...

Shows what they know....

Oh for gosh sakes! However, I think we need to look back on the comments norose has made, perhaps she got close to the truth and he is trying to discredit her?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: December 20, 2010, 03:49:20 PM »

Remember...the "basement" is really the "first floor".  Don't ask me why the call the main floor the "basement".  Then the second floor is where Kyron's classroom is located.  Two floors: basement and 2nd floor.

South entrance is the Main Entrance.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: December 20, 2010, 03:53:14 PM »

Janet

Another innocent and the most curious for me was when he and terri walked past the press and pretty much ignored their questions as they left the gym. That stood out to me. I am not sure if I have ever seen a reaction like that from parents, it was strange. 

Totally agree.  I watched that tape 5 or 6 times and was stunned by it...a little boy is missing and they don't stop to ask the public to please be on the look for Kyron!?!? 

Also, more reflection of Janet's posts about Terri getting scorched for going to the gym...but once it was discerned that Kaine was there, too, then the tone changed...double standard.  Also, we read that Kaine was going to the gym often.  Nothing about why wasn't Kaine using that time to look for Kyron.  Just saying.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.