April 24, 2024, 06:29:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233822 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: December 20, 2010, 03:55:56 PM »

Here are a few observations, correct me if I am wrong.

KH's work schedule allowed for him to be able to work from home several hours during his day.
It seems that Terri and Kaine both liked to work out.
It appears that there were possibly more together hours than most peoples lives allow.
Kaine does not complain that Terri spent an unusual amount of time away from their home.

Kaine denies knowing DeDe Spicher, yet Kaine himself called DeDe and asked her to plan Terri's b-day party. Why?
Kaine and Terri had mutual friends.

Kaine shaved his head at one point during this investigation.
Note: I am not certain that he does not do that often, however, there are no past pictures that I have seen that would argue/indicate that he did.
If it is not normal behavior for him, is there a reason why Kaine shaved his head?

I think Kaine shaves his head fairly often - he has commented that Kyron liked to watch him shave his head.

Yes, there are many pictures of Kaine with a shave head.

Including this one where it appears both he and Kyron got their heads shaved at the same time.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: December 20, 2010, 03:56:35 PM »

Remember...the "basement" is really the "first floor".  Don't ask me why the call the main floor the "basement".  Then the second floor is where Kyron's classroom is located.  Two floors: basement and 2nd floor.

South entrance is the Main Entrance.

This "basement" was one of the areas that was cleaned out that day by the volunteers right? Are there classrooms on the "basement" floor? also, is there another south exit/entrance that has stairs to the outside? or is it just one door on that one level on that one side of the building?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: December 20, 2010, 03:59:21 PM »

Bump! Thanks Brandi!

I don't feel that there is any timeframe indicated.

1.  Why would the "sub" ask where Kyron is when he never made it to the classroom?  Obviously, Kyron was not in her group and no concern of her's as she said, "All right, I'm leaving".

2.  If Terri left Kyron at 8:45 ,and she would know because the bell is ringing, why was Tanner going down some stairs when his classroom is upstairs?

3.  Why did
Tanner not notice that Kyron was gone all day when hie desk is right next to Kyron's?

In the post I made last night Staton stated Kyron was seen at 9am:

9 a.m. Kyron is reportedly seen by a student near the south entrance of the school, according to Sheriff Dan Staton, who says that was the last time the boy was seen. Multnomah County authorities later backtrack on that statement.
 Brandi~I finally found where I snatched the timline. It was WS, I knew I wouldn't go to OL as they want nothing posted of any length so I started looking around and found it there, granted they may have snagged it from OL, I just don't recall a link......but it was about 2am and my eyes were crossing.

Where is the south entrance to the school? Which door is it?
I wonder if perhaps LE retracted that statement for the safety of the student who saw Kyron. Who is to say the person who took kyron didn't also see the child who saw Kyron at the south entrance.

BBM
above.

I believe it is the front, main entrance to the school, pictured below:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: December 20, 2010, 04:00:10 PM »

I am inclined to believe that Terri Horman DID NOT leave the school with Kyron at 8:45 PM.  Could it be that prior to leaving the school Terri deceptively steered Kyron towards the "south entrance" with a story about an electric display.  Nevertheless ... when all is said and done ... Kyron was not in class 15 minutes later.

I firmly believe there is a DeDe Splicher connection.  Actually ... I believe there could be a connection between players who have emerged in the Kyron Horman case who are involved with landscaping related trades and ... that connection could involves child expoitation.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Hi Tamikosmom,  I thought I read that Kyron was headed down to the basement which is where the electrical exhibit was.  If so, that is one place we have learned very little about as Sleuthers, eh?

I don't think I have seen mention of a basement even in the school info.  Anyone who knows whether or not there is one it would be most interesting.     

Yesterday I had posted if anyone knew what stairs Kyron was heading down when Tanner states he saw him as I am aware there are stairs to the basement?

I posted to you yesterday, trying to answer your stairs question: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9068.msg1278414#msg1278414

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: December 20, 2010, 04:05:00 PM »

KH's work schedule allowed for him to be able to work from home several hours during his day.
It appears that there were possibly more together hours than most peoples lives allow.
Kaine does not complain that Terri spent an unusual amount of time away from their home.

Kaine denies knowing DeDe Spicher, yet Kaine himself called DeDe and asked her to plan Terri's b-day party. Why?

Note: I am not certain that he does not do that often, however, there are no past pictures that I have seen that would argue/indicate that he did.
If it is not normal behavior for him, is there a reason why Kaine shaved his head?

I think Kaine shaves his head fairly often - he has commented that Kyron liked to watch him shave his head.

Including this one where it appears both he and Kyron got their heads shaved at the same time.

It appears Kaine shaves his eyebrows as well, perhaps he shaves his entire body. That is something a lot of men do now a days. Seems like hair is a bad thing.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: December 20, 2010, 04:10:18 PM »

I am inclined to believe that Terri Horman DID NOT leave the school with Kyron at 8:45 PM.  Could it be that prior to leaving the school Terri deceptively steered Kyron towards the "south entrance" with a story about an electric display.  Nevertheless ... when all is said and done ... Kyron was not in class 15 minutes later.

I firmly believe there is a DeDe Splicher connection.  Actually ... I believe there could be a connection between players who have emerged in the Kyron Horman case who are involved with landscaping related trades and ... that connection could involves child expoitation.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Hi Tamikosmom,  I thought I read that Kyron was headed down to the basement which is where the electrical exhibit was.  If so, that is one place we have learned very little about as Sleuthers, eh?

I don't think I have seen mention of a basement even in the school info.  Anyone who knows whether or not there is one it would be most interesting.     

Yesterday I had posted if anyone knew what stairs Kyron was heading down when Tanner states he saw him as I am aware there are stairs to the basement?

I posted to you yesterday, trying to answer your stairs question: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9068.msg1278414#msg1278414

thank you Brandi, I found the map. Can you tell if the 2  rooms, I think they are rooms across from classrooms 207 and 209 are storage rooms? Doesn't it look like there are stairs there leading down to the room or maybe stairs leading to the outside area?? What am I looking at????, lol. I need my reading glasses
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: December 20, 2010, 04:15:02 PM »

Oh so you can see the stairs go to the "basement" floor from the ground floor and are near the south entrance. So seeing Kyron by the south stairs doesn't mean he was going outside, he could have used them to go to the basement?

Yikes the boiler room is right there. That door has sent many of us off when we saw it. So does the boiler room have 2 doors? One leading from the hallway of the basement and one going outside? 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: December 20, 2010, 04:45:44 PM »

It appears Kaine shaves his eyebrows as well, perhaps he shaves his entire body. That is something a lot of men do now a days. Seems like hair is a bad thing.

Thank you for the information and pics Brandi Smile

Tracygirl,
I agree that it appears that Kaine shaves his eyebrows as well. (Possibly his legs also? Some apparently think it is due to body building image etc...) In some certain circles apparently the body shaving is sone a sign of submission. Bondage types etc....

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: December 20, 2010, 04:47:15 PM »

Correction:
In some certain circles apparently the body shaving is "done as " a sign of submission.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #369 on: December 20, 2010, 04:57:35 PM »

Did he shave his eyebrows too? I always wondered and since we are on the subject thought I'd ask, I can see possibly shaving your head for your son, but the eyebrows are something else all together.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: December 20, 2010, 05:03:28 PM »

TracyGirl:

Here is an image I grabbed out of the Dateline episode. It's a little blurry, but you can see what it looks like when the front (south) doors are open.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #371 on: December 20, 2010, 05:03:35 PM »

Correction:
In some certain circles apparently the body shaving is "done as " a sign of submission.

Thanks, I should have refreshes before I posted....I guess I wasn't the only one curious about eyebrow shaving. My stepson when he about 20 went thu the bodybuilding phase, he did shave his chest and legs and then sprayed "Pam" cooking spray all over for competition but never shaved his head NOR eyebrows.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #372 on: December 20, 2010, 05:16:05 PM »

Remember...the "basement" is really the "first floor".  Don't ask me why the call the main floor the "basement".  Then the second floor is where Kyron's classroom is located.  Two floors: basement and 2nd floor.

That is just weird calling a first floor the basement.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 20, 2010, 05:26:31 PM »

TracyGirl:

Here is an image I grabbed out of the Dateline episode. It's a little blurry, but you can see what it looks like when the front (south) doors are open.

Thanks Brandi, so the doors to the outside on the south side of the building have stairs leading down and out to the ground from the "2nd" floor, correct? it is not considered the basement? So where are the stairs that lead to the basement from that side of the building. To me it looks like there are stairs that also lead to the floor where the library is. Am I reading that right? across the library there is the boiler room which is near the kitchen. I would think there would be access to the boiler room from the kitchen so both inside and outside of the building have access to the boiler room incase of emergencies. Could this be how Kyron was taken out of the school undetected because I seriously doubt he walked out the front door and any door others were also coming and leaving through that morning.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: December 20, 2010, 05:28:10 PM »

I think it is because it is underground at some points due to it being on a hill. From the pic brandy posted you can see a window right there at ground level, i would suppose it is the "basement".
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: December 20, 2010, 05:30:13 PM »

Oh so you can see the stairs go to the "basement" floor from the ground floor and are near the south entrance. So seeing Kyron by the south stairs doesn't mean he was going outside, he could have used them to go to the basement?

Yikes the boiler room is right there. That door has sent many of us off when we saw it. So does the boiler room have 2 doors? One leading from the hallway of the basement and one going outside? 

Boiler room does have a door to the outside (in back) where a paved area is that vehicles drive on.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: December 20, 2010, 05:30:44 PM »

I meant to say the map Brandi posted it also has a pic of the front of the school that shows a ground level window. I think that window is classroom 104 which is right across from the kitchen that leads to the boiler room that leads outside.

didn't someone today post the rooms with electric exibits or did I dream that
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: December 20, 2010, 05:31:32 PM »

One of the locals (maybe neighbor) described that to us some time back.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: December 20, 2010, 05:31:43 PM »

Boiler room does have a door to the outside (in back) where a paved area is that vehicles drive on.

It also has access from the kitchen? I see it on the map but I don't trust my map reading abilities.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: December 20, 2010, 05:32:54 PM »

TracyGirl:

Good catch, Brandi.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.