March 29, 2024, 03:09:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 232266 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: December 20, 2010, 05:34:26 PM »

I am inclined to believe that Terri Horman DID NOT leave the school with Kyron at 8:45 PM.  Could it be that prior to leaving the school Terri deceptively steered Kyron towards the "south entrance" with a story about an electric display.  Nevertheless ... when all is said and done ... Kyron was not in class 15 minutes later.

I firmly believe there is a DeDe Splicher connection.  Actually ... I believe there could be a connection between players who have emerged in the Kyron Horman case who are involved with landscaping related trades and ... that connection could involves child expoitation.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Hi Tamikosmom,  I thought I read that Kyron was headed down to the basement which is where the electrical exhibit was.  If so, that is one place we have learned very little about as Sleuthers, eh?

I don't think I have seen mention of a basement even in the school info.  Anyone who knows whether or not there is one it would be most interesting.     

Hi Scandi

I have not read anything about the electrical displays being in the "basement".  However ... IF Kyron went to the "basement" while students were headed to the classroom and parents where leaving the school ... this could be another avenue of speculation.

Think about Annie Le.  It was a crime of opportunity ... not planned.

Janet
_______

Remains In Wall Assumed To Be That Of Missing Student
September 14, 2009

http://www.wfsb.com/news/20893384/detail.html

Assuming that the statement of the "cool electrical display" is correct.  Then assume it really was there, and that Ky was not told about something that wasn't there ...
- One classroom was dedicated to well done electrical displays.  IIRC that was in CR209 or next doors to it. 
- There was a small one in CR109 or CR110 in the basement.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 20, 2010, 05:37:19 PM »

Oh so you can see the stairs go to the "basement" floor from the ground floor and are near the south entrance. So seeing Kyron by the south stairs doesn't mean he was going outside, he could have used them to go to the basement?

Yikes the boiler room is right there. That door has sent many of us off when we saw it. So does the boiler room have 2 doors? One leading from the hallway of the basement and one going outside? 

Boiler room does have a door to the outside (in back) where a paved area is that vehicles drive on.

It also has access from the kitchen? I see it on the map but I don't trust my map reading abilities.

No..to me it looks like the boiler room has a doorway from the "library" and one to the "outside".  The kitchen doorway looks like it is a long hallway to the outside (probably to bring in deliveries as the outside doorway goes out to a paved area where vehicles drive up to the back of the building.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: December 20, 2010, 05:38:39 PM »

Oh so you can see the stairs go to the "basement" floor from the ground floor and are near the south entrance. So seeing Kyron by the south stairs doesn't mean he was going outside, he could have used them to go to the basement?

Yikes the boiler room is right there. That door has sent many of us off when we saw it. So does the boiler room have 2 doors? One leading from the hallway of the basement and one going outside? 

Boiler room does have a door to the outside (in back) where a paved area is that vehicles drive on.

It also has access from the kitchen? I see it on the map but I don't trust my map reading abilities.

No..to me it looks like the boiler room has a doorway from the "library" and one to the "outside".  The kitchen doorway looks like it is a long hallway to the outside (probably to bring in deliveries as the outside doorway goes out to a paved area where vehicles drive up to the back of the building.

It appears to me that the boiler room and kitchen have doorways to the "same hallway" that "leads to the outside".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: December 20, 2010, 05:41:24 PM »

So classroom 109 and 110 are on the opposite side of the building. Does it make sense that the person who took Kyron out of the school took him down the stairs into the basement area of the building but rather then turning left down the hall turns right and into an area that may not have had people yet at that time of the morning? Besides the kitchen, there is the music room and another class (or some kind or room) at the end of the wing that has stairs it seems? The parking lot is right there...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: December 20, 2010, 05:45:40 PM »

To me it seems there are a few different ways out of the building through this area of the building. Kyron could have been taken to that area and kept there for someone to pick him up or he could have been taken out right then.

Can I ask a question, What exactly is offshoring?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: December 20, 2010, 05:49:58 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

Nancy says:
December 20, 2010 at 2:38 am
Jackie Bauer says:

Val’s comments at Hinky are opposite this, and while I know you two don’t have to agree or compare notes  I’m just plain confused at this point about where the investigation stands.
——————————–
Klaasand at SM also believes TH is the mastermind – which is simply to say that even moderators of crime websites can’t agree!

Of course we do not always agree, but we always respect each other’s opinions. We have different sources, and different networks, and yes, sometimes think differently.

TH may be the mastermind, but until I see evidence of that, and not opinions, or every other possibility can be excluded, imo, we run the risk of missing something critical to the case.

Logically she is involved, but logic is not evidence.
B

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: December 20, 2010, 05:52:47 PM »

It appears to me that the boiler room and kitchen have doorways to the "same hallway" that "leads to the outside".

thank you! I would think the boiler room door has a lock to keep people out of the room from the outside. So to access that room through the outside door you would need a key but I wonder if a person from the inside of the room can unlock it so it opens from the outside?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 20, 2010, 06:02:33 PM »

TracyGirl:

Here is an image I grabbed out of the Dateline episode. It's a little blurry, but you can see what it looks like when the front (south) doors are open.

Good catch, Brandi.

Oh gosh yes great catch because you can see kids heading down stairs on the left of the pic! I told you I needed my glasses! Put them on, and I see it.
Thanks!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: December 20, 2010, 06:05:37 PM »

So it doesn't mean when a student says he saw Kyron by the south entrance that he was leaving, he could have been going down stairs with the intention of seeing the "cool electric one" that I assume is one he didn't see prior or why would he be excited about it. Was this the last person to have seen Kyron that morning?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: December 20, 2010, 06:07:28 PM »

thank you! I would think the boiler room door has a lock to keep people out of the room from the outside. So to access that room through the outside door you would need a key but I wonder if a person from the inside of the room can unlock it so it opens from the outside?

Would seem reasonable.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: December 20, 2010, 06:20:11 PM »

In the kitchen area there are trash cans or containers I would assume. Many people at first believed Kyron could have been over taken in a room and put into a container and either stashed somewhere to be picked up later or taken out then. I think this thought is still a reasonable one. It is obvious that Kyron was not seen leaving the school with anyone or that person would be in jail.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: December 20, 2010, 06:29:04 PM »

Sorry for the multipul postings, I don't know about anyone else but for me this is all new to me. I had no idea the stairs that lead outside, also lead to the down stairs. I had never really tried to read the witness comments without taking them straightlined literal but rather try to fit them together with other statements and try to put them in logical order of the events as we had been told. In other cases after learning the details, the witness statements all came together. Who knows if I am right, but for now i think I understand it all a bit better. Of course the question remains if Terri had anything to do with it. Still on the fence about that. If we can only figure out who the man and 2 girls are that Kyron was seen with.... In my opinion that is the most important detail and will lead to Kyron, but what do I know.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: December 20, 2010, 06:32:58 PM »

http://kdrv.com/news/local/198932

Kyron Horman Fundraiser in Medford Helps with Cost of Search

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: December 20, 2010, 06:39:35 PM »

LE has said over and over (after the initial reports) that TH was the last person to see Kyron.

Not Tanner, not someone by the south entrance, not a male chaperon.  But Terri.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 20, 2010, 06:47:55 PM »

So Cal site says that Dede's mother posts on here.  HM????

How does SoCal "know"...

Oh, and Tom Jones thinks that DeDe's mother is posting as No Rose Colored Glasses.

Shows what they know....

Oh for gosh sakes! However, I think we need to look back on the comments norose has made, perhaps she got close to the truth and he is trying to discredit her?

I have not read that he said it was no rose colored glasses that was Dede's mother. This is a new revelation on So Cal' forum.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: December 20, 2010, 07:22:29 PM »

LE has said over and over (after the initial reports) that TH was the last person to see Kyron.

Hellokitty

Could you please provide one LE quote ... one LE link.  I could only locate quotes in articles from unnamed sources and Kyron's parents ... that implied authorities were focusing on Terri because she was the last person see with Kyron.

I wish we knew what LE knows about the very short time frame between Terri's departure and the 9:00 AM bell.

Early on potential witnesses were instructed by LE and Kaine not to talk to the media and ... in LE press conferences the response to questions is for the most part "I cannot comment on that".  In these LE press conference I never heard/read that anything which implied that Terri was not cooperating.  I have never heard/read anything official that implied that the focus of suspicion was being directed at Terri.  For cying out loud ... this woman has not even been declared a person of interest.

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
Kyron Horman Last Seen Friday Morning
POSTED: 7:06 am PDT June 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 am PDT June 9, 2010

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.'

I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #396 on: December 20, 2010, 07:35:06 PM »

Hellokitty

Could you please provide one LE quote ... one LE link.  I could only locate quotes in articles from unnamed sources and Kyron's parents ... that implied authorities were focusing on Terri because she was the last person see with Kyron.

I wish we knew what LE knows about the very short time frame between Terri's departure and the 9:00 AM bell.

Early on potential witnesses were instructed by LE and Kaine not to talk to the media and ... in LE press conferences the response to questions is for the most part "I cannot comment on that".  In these LE press conference I never heard/read that anything which implied that Terri was not cooperating.  I have never heard/read anything official that implied that the focus of suspicion was being directed at Terri.  For cying out loud ... this woman has not even been declared a person of interest.

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
Kyron Horman Last Seen Friday Morning
POSTED: 7:06 am PDT June 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 am PDT June 9, 2010

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.'

I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

They won't even let Tyler say what time he saw him, and didn't want Tanner to talk about it......but I tend to go with the initital reports for certain reasons. Why is a child found not to be believable when they first gave the info, why would they lie?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #397 on: December 20, 2010, 07:55:12 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, Kyron didn't leave with Terri, so how could Terri be the last one to see Kyron?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: December 20, 2010, 08:24:24 PM »

So Cal site says that Dede's mother posts on here.  HM????

How does SoCal "know"...

Oh, and Tom Jones thinks that DeDe's mother is posting as No Rose Colored Glasses.

Shows what they know....

Oh for gosh sakes! However, I think we need to look back on the comments norose has made, perhaps she got close to the truth and he is trying to discredit her?

I have not read that he said it was no rose colored glasses that was Dede's mother. This is a new revelation on So Cal' forum.

Oh he said it alright.  I just laughed and laughed. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #399 on: December 20, 2010, 08:30:16 PM »

Yes he did think I was DeDe's mom, and I laughed and found it crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.