April 24, 2024, 11:39:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233865 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #420 on: December 20, 2010, 09:24:47 PM »

I got the point that they said Terri was last to see Kyron, but if he didn't leave the school with her, it is obvious she wasn't the last to see him.

Not to be a PITA (painintheass) But Blink is the one who said that he did not leave with her-Terri.  I have not seen this particular information anywhere else but from Blink than carried everywhere else.  The only thing MCSO/LE says is that Terri was the last known person to see Kyron or some such.  I have NOT seen anything about who he left the school with from anyone official???  I'd like to see that if anyone's got it.

I haven't seen it either, I just can't imagine her taking the risk of being seen leaving with him and even IF he was knocked out leaving him in the truck at both FM's stores and Albertson's.........frankly a trunk of a car would have made far more sense as the risk of him being seen in the trucj was huge for something ppl think was so pre-meditated. I remember LE first stating that Kyron was seen at 9am (and Terri was gone by then if the FM story is true), then IIRC I think it was Terri was the last ADULT to have been seen with Kyron, but never have I seen anything stating anybod period had seen him leave with anyone.

Good point.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: December 20, 2010, 09:25:11 PM »

I do believe LE was saying she was the last known person to have been with Kyron and isn't that true? Even if she was not the one that took him?
I am not trying to ruffle any feathers but the information released in the beginning of the case may not be what has ended up as truth.

Deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron on June 4
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: December 20, 2010, 09:26:45 PM »

deputies say TH last person with Kyron

http://www.kptv.com/news/24226985/detail.html

There are more and more of these. 

Thanks.

However ... I was looking for something that was not so vague ... an actual quote from an official within the investigation ... an official quote that states that Terri was the last known person with Kyron.

Kitty ... potential witnesses were requested by LE and Kaine not to talk to the media.  I am inclined to believe that investigators may be aware of witnesses like Tanner who saw Kyron following Terri's departure from the building because I cannot find an official quote that states that Terri was the last person to have been seen with Kyron.

Think about it.  Terri is not even a person of interest.

Nevertheless ... this does not imply that I do not believe that Terri could possibly be a participant in the events encompassing Kyron's disappearance.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: December 20, 2010, 09:37:08 PM »

I got the point that they said Terri was last to see Kyron, but if he didn't leave the school with her, it is obvious she wasn't the last to see him.

Not to be a PITA (painintheass) But Blink is the one who said that he did not leave with her-Terri.  I have not seen this particular information anywhere else but from Blink than carried everywhere else.  The only thing MCSO/LE says is that Terri was the last known person to see Kyron or some such.  I have NOT seen anything about who he left the school with from anyone official???  I'd like to see that if anyone's got it.

I haven't seen it either, I just can't imagine her taking the risk of being seen leaving with him and even IF he was knocked out leaving him in the truck at both FM's stores and Albertson's.........frankly a trunk of a car would have made far more sense as the risk of him being seen in the trucj was huge for something ppl think was so pre-meditated. I remember LE first stating that Kyron was seen at 9am (and Terri was gone by then if the FM story is true), then IIRC I think it was Terri was the last ADULT to have been seen with Kyron, but never have I seen anything stating anybod period had seen him leave with anyone.

Good point.

And see you already can't believe it either.  That's what's got me.  Blatant right in our face.  I can't believe that no one would have noticed anything at all that day.  A stranger.  A regular.  Anything out of the ordinary.  Someone acting odd.  Kyron's face later.  All the discrepancies it makes me sick that no one seems to have noticed anything.  At a school no less. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: December 20, 2010, 09:37:09 PM »

The majority of those are media repeating the same stories and most say last KNOWN person to see Kyron (not parsing words but is there an UNKNOWN person???)  I believe the kids and their stmts as when they were interviewed it was fresh on their mind and children generaly have no agenda at that age as opposed to press etc. and other adults. I think it's odd they kids were told NOT to give the timeline after they were interviewed and specifically Tyler after his second interview. I know LE backtracked on their timline I posted from WS, but why is my question? Was it because she was at FM and Albertsons when she said she was.......not that I don't think she's capable, but in this case 2 + 2 aren't adding up to 4, she'd be under the jail if it that were the case at this point.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: December 20, 2010, 09:39:59 PM »

Thanks.

However ... I was looking for something that was not so vague ... an actual quote from an official within the investigation ... an official quote that states that Terri was the last known person with Kyron.

Kitty ... potential witnesses were requested by LE and Kaine not to talk to the media.  I am inclined to believe that investigators may be aware of witnesses like Tanner who saw Kyron following Terri's departure from the building because I cannot find an official quote that states that Terri was the last person to have been seen with Kyron.

Nevertheless ... this does not imply that I do not believe that Terri could possibly be a participant in the events encompassing Kyron's disappearance.

Janet

But she is - and she doesn't even need to be named as such.  Seriously.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: December 20, 2010, 09:40:50 PM »

Good point.

And see you already can't believe it either.  That's what's got me.  Blatant right in our face.  I can't believe that no one would have noticed anything at all that day.  A stranger.  A regular.  Anything out of the ordinary.  Someone acting odd.  Kyron's face later.  All the discrepancies it makes me sick that no one seems to have noticed anything.  At a school no less. 

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! That is why I stated I believe she is capable, but couldn't convict on what we know at this point. Could be LE has far more, but I think if they did the Grand Jury wouldn't have been suspended 3 times IIRC nor an indictment. I do know an indictment can be withdrawn if they feel they don't have evidence to convict, but maybe Oregon is different. I do think this case should have been handled in the media differently, in so many ways.

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: December 20, 2010, 09:44:07 PM »

Another innocent and the most curious for me was when he and terri walked past the press and pretty much ignored their questions as they left the gym. That stood out to me. I am not sure if I have ever seen a reaction like that from parents, it was strange.

I cannot comprehend why either Kaine or Terri were "hitting the gym" in this period in time.

Janet

+++++++

Former detective: Parents’ silence not unheard of but not the norm
June 10, 2010

KATU News extended an invitation to Horman’s parents to speak to the media after a reporter found them at a local gym Wednesday after their workout.

But the Horman’s drove off without responding to a question how the media could help.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?

Video Clip

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

cartfly
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2010, 09:20:41 PM »

<snipped>

June 8, 2010

Jennifer Hill
Terri, I'm free afternoons all week long if you still want to meet up. And of course I can make myself free anytime if you need anything at all... We will continue to be here for you guys, just let us know how we can help. *hugs* for each of you
15 hours ago ·

Terri Moulton Horman
Hitting the gym tomorrow. I didn't get home until 8pm tonight...
15 hours ago

Jennifer Hill
I figured as much. Txt me when u go, if the timing works out ill keep u company.
8 hours ago

http://www.facebook.com/terri.horman#!/terri.horman?v=wall

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.msg1151976#msg1151976

I thought there was an earlier article with the FBI profiler who stayed with them stating that he told them to carry on as usual to include the gym.  I'm guessing he would suggest that for their mental health as well as there physical health.  I looked for the article when this issue came up before...must of got side tracked as usual.  I'll look again and post if I find it.

I have not read there was an FBI profiler's recommendations but you could be right.

However the point is ... when the facebook comment posted by Terri stating that she was going to be "hitting the gym" came to light ... bloggers (Tamikosmom too) went up one side of her and down the other.  It was the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to suspicions.  However ... when it was revealed that Kaine had "hit the gym" with Terri ... there was an about face.  "Hitting the gym" was justified.

Janet

++++++

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: December 20, 2010, 09:50:37 PM »

Another innocent and the most curious for me was when he and terri walked past the press and pretty much ignored their questions as they left the gym. That stood out to me. I am not sure if I have ever seen a reaction like that from parents, it was strange.

I cannot comprehend why either Kaine or Terri were "hitting the gym" in this period in time.

Janet

+++++++

June 10, 2010

KATU News extended an invitation to Horman’s parents to speak to the media after a reporter found them at a local gym Wednesday after their workout.

But the Horman’s drove off without responding to a question how the media could help.

Video Clip

cartfly

<snipped>

June 8, 2010

Jennifer Hill
Terri, I'm free afternoons all week long if you still want to meet up. And of course I can make myself free anytime if you need anything at all... We will continue to be here for you guys, just let us know how we can help. *hugs* for each of you
15 hours ago ·

Terri Moulton Horman
15 hours ago

Jennifer Hill
I figured as much. Txt me when u go, if the timing works out ill keep u company.
8 hours ago

I thought there was an earlier article with the FBI profiler who stayed with them stating that he told them to carry on as usual to include the gym.  I'm guessing he would suggest that for their mental health as well as there physical health.  I looked for the article when this issue came up before...must of got side tracked as usual.  I'll look again and post if I find it.

I have not read there was an FBI profiler's recommendations but you could be right.

However the point is ... when the facebook comment posted by Terri stating that she was going to be "hitting the gym" came to light ... bloggers (Tamikosmom too) went up one side of her and down the other.  It was the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to suspicions.  However ... when it was revealed that Kaine had "hit the gym" with Terri ... there was an about face.  "Hitting the gym" was justified.

Janet

++++++

ITA~the outrage was unreal.....and of course some felt odd stating the obvious, then came the justification that the gym was the staging area etc., yet it still continued wrt Terri but it was Ok for Kaine? HE was in workout clothes so I could never understand the what's good for the goose it NOT for the gander, it made ZERO sense then and even less than zero now IMO

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: December 20, 2010, 09:52:34 PM »

Yes he did think I was DeDe's mom, and I laughed and found it crazy.
How could you be DeDe's Mom, when it is I who is DeDe's Mom.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: December 20, 2010, 09:54:15 PM »

Good point.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! That is why I stated I believe she is capable, but couldn't convict on what we know at this point. Could be LE has far more, but I think if they did the Grand Jury wouldn't have been suspended 3 times IIRC nor an indictment. I do know an indictment can be withdrawn if they feel they don't have evidence to convict, but maybe Oregon is different. I do think this case should have been handled in the media differently, in so many ways.

Well JMO they said the jury can remain open indefinatly when I've researched it.  These suspension are what makes me wonder about more than one person being involved. 

I keep asking myself what could they be waiting for.  Evidence, someone to crack?  IDK.

As far as the media goes.  Yes this has been a huge mess.  If things went down exactly the way they did I'm not sure how else it could of been handled tho.  It's really ugly and a mess on all sides I can see that even if I think Terri is the one with the greatest motive other than a random perp.  I think about the "what if's" more in this case than anyother because of Terri and the position she is in.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: December 20, 2010, 09:59:38 PM »

Good point.

Well JMO they said the jury can remain open indefinatly when I've researched it.  These suspension are what makes me wonder about more than one person being involved. 

I keep asking myself what could they be waiting for.  Evidence, someone to crack?  IDK.

As far as the media goes.  Yes this has been a huge mess.  If things went down exactly the way they did I'm not sure how else it could of been handled tho.  It's really ugly and a mess on all sides I can see that even if I think Terri is the one with the greatest motive other than a random perp.  I think about the "what if's" more in this case than anyother because of Terri and the position she is in.

Me too FCL~I stated that recently, I can't recall a case ever that I had such a bad case of "what if's" ever..

It's like a conundrum wrapped in an enigma that is one giant clusterfrak

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: December 20, 2010, 10:00:32 PM »

Thanks.

Janet

But she is - and she doesn't even need to be named as such.  Seriously.

I was certain at one time that Terri was a participant in the disappearance of Kyron but ... considering five months later she has not been named a person of interest ... I am now on the fence.

What has investigators learned that has yet to be revealed?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: December 20, 2010, 10:04:10 PM »

Yes he did think I was DeDe's mom, and I laughed and found it crazy.
How could you be DeDe's Mom, when it is I who is DeDe's Mom.

Hey ... DeDe is my girl!

Give her 15 minutes alone with Mom and the truth will be forthcoming.

Janet

_____

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: December 20, 2010, 10:05:51 PM »

Janet

+++++++

June 10, 2010

Video Clip

cartfly

<snipped>

June 8, 2010

Jennifer Hill
15 hours ago ·

Terri Moulton Horman
15 hours ago

Jennifer Hill
8 hours ago

Janet

++++++

Maybe I read into this or maybe he said it on the video.  But the article stated this;

The press also asked why the family was not helping with the search. Shults responded in support of the family: "There are many books written on the subject of why family shouldn't help," he said.

He said investigators wanted the family to be close, and available. He said the family needs to be prepared for the long-term experience of "trying to find our boy," and that means keeping themselves healthy –  mentally and physically. http://www.kval.com/news/local/96220474.html?

Yup he says it on the video at 4:50 normal activity to include going to the gym.  Not FBI profiler tho it was the MCSO liason guy.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: December 20, 2010, 10:09:01 PM »

I believe the GJ had been suspended or whatever the heck they call it because there is not enought to return a true bill on either the MFH or Kyron's disappearance. They are still doing something, hence the list. But at some point, it has to come to a YES, true bill or NO true bill.
I do not know how long they can keep a GJ sitting like this. Does it have to be the SAME GJ who hears all the testimony ? When does this particular set of persons who are sitting, when does this end for them ? 
They can't keep this up intil I am collecting my pension, can they ?
Can it go to a diferent GJ later, when Terri is collecting her her pension ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: December 20, 2010, 10:10:08 PM »

Friends have just arrived.  I think a board game is where it is at.

Good Night All.

Janet
7:10 PM PT

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: December 20, 2010, 10:17:40 PM »

I do believe LE was saying she was the last known person to have been with Kyron and isn't that true? Even if she was not the one that took him?
I am not trying to ruffle any feathers but the information released in the beginning of the case may not be what has ended up as truth.

Deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron on June 4

And I have read, the last known person to see kyron and the last known adult to see Kyron was Terri. There are a few reports that say the witness who saw Kyron by the south doors is the last person to see Kyron and it was student of the school.  These are news reports, nothing valid or stated as fact but the fact as they knew them at the time. Facts change. Doesn't it make more sense that Kyron left with someone other then Terri? It does to me. The reason why? She left, she was not there, she was in a whole different city. Witness accounts have placed Kyron at the school after Terri left and I believe them because I have no reason not to.
In my supposed account of what happened, it leaves plenty of room for Terri to be guilty, just not the person that took him away from the sf which I don't think she did.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: December 20, 2010, 10:19:53 PM »

I believe the GJ had been suspended or whatever the heck they call it because there is not enought to return a true bill on either the MFH or Kyron's disappearance. They are still doing something, hence the list. But at some point, it has to come to a YES, true bill or NO true bill.
I do not know how long they can keep a GJ sitting like this. Does it have to be the SAME GJ who hears all the testimony ? When does this particular set of persons who are sitting, when does this end for them ? 
They can't keep this up intil I am collecting my pension, can they ?
Can it go to a diferent GJ later, when Terri is collecting her her pension ?
You bring some needed levity......and tonight after I had someone come over and put rope lights on the palm trees only for them to forget to connect them in the outlet FIRST before the connecter and blowing all $400.00 worth of lights in under 10 seconds flat, I am in dire need...

Also this case is so perplexing because as logically and statistically Terri is the one, yet my gut is saying..........what if way to often, but MOO I do think they can keep it open as long as needed to get enough evidence for a successful prosecution, and I do think it can go to more than one GJ so we could all be collecting our pensions by the time it hands down a true bill. I do hope Staton is correct when he says he expects to name a suspect or POI in late January and they have far more than we know, it just takes me back to the "arrest is imminent period" and nada, zilch.

GodSpeed lil man

[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: December 20, 2010, 10:28:46 PM »

Please someone explain to me where and how did Terri get Kyron out of the building without being seen? If you were to put the name "terri" in the place of "man with 2 girls" does it still fit as a way for Terri to get Kyron out of the building? Did she lure him in the downstairs area and turned right off the stairs and through a back room or kitchen? Could she have placed him in the boiler room for someone to later pick him up?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.