March 28, 2024, 02:26:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 232243 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: December 21, 2010, 08:27:23 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

Jackie Bauer Smile says:
December 20, 2010 at 11:15 pm
@Nancy says:
December 20, 2010 at 1:30 am–great post.

Nancy says:
December 20, 2010 at 2:38 am:

“Klaasand at SM also believes TH is the mastermind – which is simply to say that even moderators of crime websites can’t agree!”

And then Blink said “Of course we do not always agree, but we always respect each other’s opinions. We have different sources, and different networks, and yes, sometimes think differently.”

I guess I was trying to figure out how the facts could be so different, but I guess if the sources are sharing opinion/interpretation and not definitives then that would make sense. It’s so hard to know what’s what. I think I need to go read Southern Living’s article on how to reorganize the laundry room–probably more my speed LOL.

So I’ll ask my question again with this in mind and Blink, if you can’t answer, I understand, but it would sure help me to know this at least:

You’ve said that TH did not leave with Kyron–is that definitive with proof and information coming from LE that others like Val & Klaasend would have, or is that your source’s definitive opinion which may or may not be the opinion of all of LE involved in this case?

I would never comment on someone else’s sources, and I honestly do not know for certain what their thoughts are on this particular issue, but yes, my source is within the investigtion and I am confident that they K N O W Kyron was not with TH when he left the building.

B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: December 21, 2010, 08:40:44 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

Jackie Bauer Smile says:
@Nancy says:

Nancy says:

“Klaasand at SM also believes TH is the mastermind – which is simply to say that even moderators of crime websites can’t agree!”

And then Blink said “Of course we do not always agree, but we always respect each other’s opinions. We have different sources, and different networks, and yes, sometimes think differently.”

I guess I was trying to figure out how the facts could be so different, but I guess if the sources are sharing opinion/interpretation and not definitives then that would make sense. It’s so hard to know what’s what. I think I need to go read Southern Living’s article on how to reorganize the laundry room–probably more my speed LOL.

So I’ll ask my question again with this in mind and Blink, if you can’t answer, I understand, but it would sure help me to know this at least:

You’ve said that TH did not leave with Kyron–is that definitive with proof and information coming from LE that others like Val & Klaasend would have, or is that your source’s definitive opinion which may or may not be the opinion of all of LE involved in this case?

I would never comment on someone else’s sources, and I honestly do not know for certain what their thoughts are on this particular issue, but yes, my source is within the investigtion and I am confident that they K N O W Kyron was not with TH when he left the building.

B

Puzzler not to argue the point but I have to look at B's recent - what I call - debacle of sorts - of the Hartley case.  She drug Mrs. Hartley thru questions and suspicions that I would not have even presumed.  Now Mexico has produced two guilty of the crime and id'ed atleast 2 others.  Not that they will catch and prosecute these people in this particular case.   I am just pointing out that she is not always on the money or in the know.  She may very well be on this one point but she still states that Terri is involved to some degree.  The degree is what she questions and due to what I stated above and below is why I question her. 

Anyway,  I can't help but question this statement of hers because it implies that a "reliable witness" saw Kyron later and I have seen articles specifically by LE specifically asking for "reliable witnesses" in this case.  I have not seen LE state that they are satisfied with the last siting of Kyron nor the last time Kyron was seen.  Until I do I will question it and anyone who implies that they are in the know.  I read others in the "know" I question them also.  JMO.

Also further she states "when he left the building"  which leaves another open to speculation.  Does this simply mean as he walked thru the doors?  Anyway, just pointing out my reasons to look at other avenues w/out any sources in the know.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #502 on: December 21, 2010, 08:42:53 AM »

Jackie Bauer Smile says:
@Nancy says:

Nancy says:

B

This quote from Blink stops short of saying that he left the building with ANYONE.  It could be saying that he walked out of the building on his own.   And that does not preclude him walking out of the building on suggestion or orders from someone.   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: December 21, 2010, 08:50:15 AM »

Jackie Bauer Smile says:
@Nancy says:

Nancy says:

B

Puzzler not to argue the point but I have to look at B's recent - what I call - debacle of sorts - of the Hartley case.  She drug Mrs. Hartley thru questions and suspicions that I would not have even presumed.  Now Mexico has produced two guilty of the crime and id'ed atleast 2 others.  Not that they will catch and prosecute these people in this particular case.   I am just pointing out that she is not always on the money or in the know.  She may very well be on this one point but she still states that Terri is involved to some degree.  The degree is what she questions and due to what I stated above and below is why I question her. 

Anyway,  I can't help but question this statement of hers because it implies that a "reliable witness" saw Kyron later and I have seen articles specifically by LE specifically asking for "reliable witnesses" in this case.  I have not seen LE state that they are satisfied with the last siting of Kyron nor the last time Kyron was seen.  Until I do I will question it and anyone who implies that they are in the know.  I read others in the "know" I question them also.  JMO.

Also further she states "when he left the building"  which leaves another open to speculation.  Does this simply mean as he walked thru the doors?  Anyway, just pointing out my reasons to look at other avenues w/out any sources in the know.

My take on "when he left the building" is that someone saw Terri leave and Kyron was not with Terri.  They don't know who Kyron left with or else that person would be arrested.  The knowledge is that he didn't leave with Terri.  I believe that's when LE came out and said they're looking for a 2nd person.  In the investigation, they were able to discern that Terri didn't take Kyron with her when she left.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: December 21, 2010, 08:52:47 AM »

Also, when he left the building could mean any variety of ways.  It seems to me that they don't know "how" he left. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: December 21, 2010, 09:03:17 AM »

Here is another thing that has bugged me since the very first press conference where the parents appeared. If you look at Terri she is wearing VERY baggy clothing. She looks to be frumpy and overweight, but I don't think so. I think she was in much better shape at the time than she wanted to appear. She used to be a body builder, she could easily have lifted Kyron, especially if she was in much better shape than she was trying to make others perceive. If you go back and look at that video, you can see how baggy her clothes are especially when she walks in and you can see her from a side view. I think that her frumpy overweight appearance was an act. Why? I am not sure

Terri and Dede - doppel ganger theory?  I think this one has some very interesting points to it.  There are some odd details but it's workable to me. 

FlyMonkey said Dede changed for work that day, she put on boots, coat, and hat.  Was she wearing a jogging suit under that?  Did she look like a man in her boots, coat and hat? 

Dede silent as Terri, lawyered up, refused LDT, Farm owner and 2 other fellow employees cooperating with LE also lawyer'ed up and not returning Dede's lawyer's calls to them.  Kaine nor Terri want to admit immediate relationship/contact with Terri before Kyron missing until Terri's Bday party yet Dede buys her batphone, is brought into be "viewed" by GJ but not questioned, stays for 11 days w/Terri for support, talks about kids w/Terri outside of home during stay, FlyMonkey talks of prolonging phone calls to annoy listening in LE.  Dede left her phone in the car; per newsarticle fellow employee sees Dede get phone call and head down driveway as tho leaving property? 

Are they just nuts or what?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: December 21, 2010, 09:21:18 AM »

Also, when he left the building could mean any variety of ways.  It seems to me that they don't know "how" he left. 

Another interesting thought is; when Desiree gave her "someone standing next to the truck" presumed to be Kyron line.  She goes on to say that if this is/was true it would throw the whole timeline.  I wish I knew what that meant.

I think he walked out on his own two feet.  I think the time missing that no one saw is Kyron in a vehicle leaving the parking lot. 

- does it matter if he left with Terri?  Yes because the timeline is so narrow that they could pinpoint exactly where Kyron is and that would be all of the physical evidence there is going to be - Kyron.

- I posted before that if she had help.  She is what matters, she cannot be triangulated only her "known" phone can.  LE has witnesses at the stores, they have tape/video/pictures of that day.  They know where Terri was to a degree so close I think it hurts.  If she had help the picture gets blurry.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: December 21, 2010, 09:29:42 AM »

Got to work so I can buy catfood, litter and now puppy food.  That's my life.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #508 on: December 21, 2010, 09:44:41 AM »

From Puzzler's post ( Yes, he's said a few different times (about a day ago) that NRCG sounded like DeDe's mom. )   Listen DeDe's cousin, I am not even remotely DeDe's mother, and if I were would I be on a forum saying she has crazy wonky eyes, and looks mad as a hatter, and that is on a good day.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: December 21, 2010, 11:23:11 AM »

My take on "when he left the building" is that someone saw Terri leave and Kyron was not with Terri.  They don't know who Kyron left with or else that person would be arrested.  The knowledge is that he didn't leave with Terri.  I believe that's when LE came out and said they're looking for a 2nd person.  In the investigation, they were able to discern that Terri didn't take Kyron with her when she left.

Exactly!!!

Think about it.  Immediately following Terri's departure ... Kyron was observed making his way to the room of electric displays while other students were headed to their classrooms and parents/visitors were leaving the building.

Did Terri steer Kyron to that room just prior to her departure?  Was there someone Kyron knew and trusted ... waiting ... waiting to whisk him away from the building through an obscure exit?  Could this someone have blended with other visitors ... not parents ...  who were attending the science fair that morning?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: December 21, 2010, 11:43:58 AM »

Exactly!!!

Think about it.  Immediately following Terri's departure ... Kyron was observed making his way to the room of electric displays while other students were headed to their classrooms and parents/visitors were leaving the building.

Did Terri steer Kyron to that room just prior to her departure?  Was there someone Kyron knew and trusted ... waiting ... waiting to whisk him away from the building through an obscure exit?  Could this someone have blended with other visitors ... not parents ...  who were attending the science fair that morning?

Janet
That is what I think also, but don't want to start up Terri was the last to see Kyron again. I suppose technically she was the last to see him, BUT if someone else took Kyron out, then she wouldn't be. But I will go along with Terri was the last to see him.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #511 on: December 21, 2010, 11:55:19 AM »

RE:  Kaine's behavior when leaving the gym with Terri

I size Kaine up as being highly intelligent without much common sense.  As such, he is easily led.  I believe he was just following Terri's lead in snubbing the news media in those first few days.  Why? Because later when he was without Terri he became a totally different person, friendly, appreciative, talkative, open and emotional.  He even has his own opinions now, though he does tend to follow suggestions from LE.

I think he is intelligent but being an engineer (and most think they are all socially akward, I don't..entire family sans me are engineers and are the life of the party, and are some of the smartest- and I don't mean book smart but street smart ppl I deal with) I personally doubt he was following Terri's lead but that is just my opinion, I think he was in control or Tony had talked with him and for some reason that I can't fathom decided not to talk to the press, I tend to believe many skeletons in many closets OR they thought it was a kidnapping and were told not to talk. I also believe if my child were missing, no way could my husband as a step parent tell me what to do, and I doubt this would be the case for anyone as WE would be making the desicions since WE are the parents. I don't see him as yo do without Terri, even the PC at the Wall of Hope he didn't want to do live, no clue why and I don't see his as talkative or friendly either...again I can understand those as he is in a shock no parent shock have to experience, but that being said TONY was the only one to speak TO Kyron when they did have the first PC, which again I thought was odd. But I have been re-reading alot thru these threads and remembered the huge engineering debate, so did a web search of engineers + SM and found this from a poster on Ky's forum. It rings true and this is from someone who was married to an engineer and this is their take on engineers...

I don't see them being used as much as they are the users. They are very smart, so don't think most of them are not aware of what using people is all about. I think the nerds use their brain power as a bargaining tool in some cases.
I don't even see him as that emotional except on rare occasion, and I don't like the fact after Deiree stated her problems she had learning from the media about the enviroment her son was growing up in, and the fact he (KH) had multiple opportunities to tell her and Tony. Wouldn't that be important for TOny to know as far as those that think he's somehow helping investigate? I think the constant appearances after Desiree were very insensitive and seemed that he was invalidating her feelings of betrayal (again), why not let her be angrym she sure as he77 deserves to be after asking to let him move back numerous times, yet KH states everything is fine, and blah blah blah......again, IMOO no part of that shows compassion to Kyron's mother, and I only see him open with what HE wants to get out to the media. Kinda the scorched earth approach, I have said before the only way I can get past this is to think he has unique way that he views things ......much different perception of what is is.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: December 21, 2010, 12:06:09 PM »

I would never have a problem with parents coming out and asking for help, begging for help for their missing child. But I don't ever remember a case that is like this, with the divorce, and both parents saying stuff that I really don't think they should be saying IMO.  Maybe there is a reason for all this, that I don't know.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: December 21, 2010, 12:11:51 PM »

Exactly!!!

Janet
That is what I think also, but don't want to start up Terri was the last to see Kyron again. I suppose technically she was the last to see him, BUT if someone else took Kyron out, then she wouldn't be. But I will go along with Terri was the last to see him.

It appears that LE is aware that there is a second person.  Could it be that a witness who was at the school ... a parent ... a visitor ... a student ... a teacher ... etc. observed Kyron with an adult in that short time frame following Terri's departure from the building.

In her own words Terri claims that Kyron was seen in the company of others.  Somehow I do not believe she did came with this claim out of the blue ... a claim that could be easily disputed by LE if not true.

Potential witnesses were instructed at the getgo not to speak to the media but ... I believe that LE has learned more than what has been revealed in regards to that elusive 15 minute time frame.

No Rose ... are you up to a brisk walk to Tim Hortons where we could talk and talk ... laugh and laugh ... over an old fashion plain and a coffee (tea)?

Later, Janet

++++++

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: December 21, 2010, 12:16:26 PM »

I most certainly am Janet and that sounds like a great idea     I'm not sure what to think anymore, can't believe there weren't more observant people, but I suppose with looking at the exhibits and being with their kids, people were just not paying that close of attention. The one thing that really bothers me, and I can't get past, is you would think that if you had it all planned out, to get rid of Kyron, that you could also come up with a better alibi. Driving around with a baby, just is stupid, if indeed this is an alibi.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: December 21, 2010, 12:21:03 PM »

Jackie Bauer Smile says:
@Nancy says:

Nancy says:

B

This quote from Blink stops short of saying that he left the building with ANYONE.  It could be saying that he walked out of the building on his own.   And that does not preclude him walking out of the building on suggestion or orders from someone.   

Oooh. Good catch Tolerance!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #516 on: December 21, 2010, 12:26:38 PM »

I most certainly am Janet and that sounds like a great idea     I'm not sure what to think anymore, can't believe there weren't more observant people, but I suppose with looking at the exhibits and being with their kids, people were just not paying that close of attention. The one thing that really bothers me, and I can't get past, is you would think that if you had it all planned out, to get rid of Kyron, that you could also come up with a better alibi. Driving around with a baby, just is stupid, if indeed this is an alibi.

Good point, and if it was so premeditated I would think she'd have also never sent emails saying that showed extreme hatred for Kyron. I guess if I were planning a crime, I'd have an airtight alibi and if I had premeditated it, I sure as heck wouldn't have done that.

I am guilty of taking my kids riding around aimlessly, now moreso to look at lights or in when it's warm we'll drive the coastline with some Jimmy Buffet on, top done and watch the sunset for hrs. My kids never had earaches but I do know parents who drove around for this, one used a haridryer, and another turned on the vacuum cleaner (no clue why, but those seemed to work) 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: December 21, 2010, 12:32:26 PM »

Good point, and if it was so premeditated I would think she'd have also never sent emails saying that showed extreme hatred for Kyron. I guess if I were planning a crime, I'd have an airtight alibi and if I had premeditated it, I sure as heck wouldn't have done that.

I am guilty of taking my kids riding around aimlessly, now moreso to look at lights or in when it's warm we'll drive the coastline with some Jimmy Buffet on, top done and watch the sunset for hrs. My kids never had earaches but I do know parents who drove around for this, one used a haridryer, and another turned on the vacuum cleaner (no clue why, but those seemed to work) 
That was another thing that made no sense, if you were planning on getting rid of someone, why would you send emails about hating that person? We never rode around with the kids for a specific reason like earaches or whatever, but as soon as we would start driving they would fall asleep.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: December 21, 2010, 12:34:01 PM »

From Puzzler's post ( Yes, he's said a few different times (about a day ago) that NRCG sounded like DeDe's mom. )   Listen DeDe's cousin, I am not even remotely DeDe's mother, and if I were would I be on a forum saying she has crazy wonky eyes, and looks mad as a hatter, and that is on a good day.

He wants to talk to Rob also.  He asked that a message be placed here for Rob to come have a chat with him.  So there I put the offer out there TJ. 

NRCG's I let him know that he was wrong on you and he has not mentioned you again.  Just fyi.  I don't mind if it is known that I post here and recently there.  I stand by my confused posts regarding any and all matters I may spew about under whatever name I choose to post under.   JMO
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: December 21, 2010, 12:37:23 PM »

If Terri  is a compulsive liar , she has no idea that her lies have not been believed over the years.  Her Linked profile of her teaching credentials is not true.  She had no compunction about putting that out there-something that so easily can be verified.

Desiree said that Terri lies about things big and small.  Things that do not matter.  That is what a compulsive liar does.  Lies about things that make no difference what so ever.  Yet they lie.

Terri lies.  She thinks that people believe her.  Instead they just don't confront her.  She's 40 years old.  She's had a lot of years living her life thinking that people believe her about things.  It doesn't even cross her mind to think maybe that a lie might not be believed.  It's worked for her for years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.