April 25, 2024, 10:05:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233915 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #520 on: December 21, 2010, 12:38:58 PM »

From Puzzler's post ( Yes, he's said a few different times (about a day ago) that NRCG sounded like DeDe's mom. )   Listen DeDe's cousin, I am not even remotely DeDe's mother, and if I were would I be on a forum saying she has crazy wonky eyes, and looks mad as a hatter, and that is on a good day.

He wants to talk to Rob also.  He asked that a message be placed here for Rob to come have a chat with him.  So there I put the offer out there TJ. 

NRCG's I let him know that he was wrong on you and he has not mentioned you again.  Just fyi.  I don't mind if it is known that I post here and recently there.  I stand by my confused posts regarding any and all matters I may spew about under whatever name I choose to post under.   JMO
Thank-you I really appreciate that, I don't go there and read and post. I just don't understand what I could have possibly said, that he thought I was DeDe's mom. I did read over there a few times early on.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 21, 2010, 12:48:18 PM »

I think Kyron just walked out of the school, maybe even "slipped" out to avoid detection...but it was Terri's idea.

1. Terri "leaves" the school at the first bell (8:35 or 8:45?), she says she watched Kyron walk down the hall to his class.

2. Tanner encounters Kyron on the stairs, Kyron says he's going to see a cool exhibit and it is electric. This would have been AFTER the first bell because Terri was no longer with Kyron,  but it was BEFORE the final bell when the kids had to be in the classroom to be divided into groups....because that is where Tanner was when the substitute teacher or chaperone questioned Kyron being missing. 

In my opinion, in that short amount of time, Kyron could only have gotten the IDEA to do that from Terri.  Why else would he be going to see this electric exhibit and not continue to his classroom after the first bell rang?  He had to have headed straight from Terri to his "other" destination.

IMO, Terri probably told him to go outside to a vehicle and she would take him to see a this cool electric exhibit.  If it was Terri's vehicle, then she may have told Kyron to hide down on the floorboard so he wouldn't get into trouble for not being in school while she ran into the FM's to bet medicine for Kiara (set her alibi).  What she did with him during the time she cannot account for...I have no idea, but I tend to side with Desiree and Kaine on that one.

The next day she writes her defensive  CYA(IMO) email:
“I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?
His coat and backpack were still at school.
I left the school at 9 and
he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left.  There were no men on the chaperone list.
That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

What strikes me about this Tamil is waaaaaaaaay to much information.  This is exactly the kind of thing people do when they are telling a lie.  Waaaaay too much info that matters not except to someone trying to cover their "lie" bases.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: December 21, 2010, 01:06:10 PM »

http://www.localnewscomesfirst.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=431&task=videodirectlink&id=6971

Desiree states that TH will be arrested and that there is a method for everything that investigators do.
justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: December 21, 2010, 01:16:48 PM »

Terri lies.  She thinks that people believe her.  Instead they just don't confront her.  She's 40 years old.  She's had a lot of years living her life thinking that people believe her about things.  It doesn't even cross her mind to think maybe that a lie might not be believed.  It's worked for her for years.
[/b]

Snipped and bolded by me.
This is so very accurate and profound.  It happens over and over in these crazy crimes and normal people are astonished, but the liars still expect to be believed.  Look at Scott Peterson's claims of being in Paris listening to American pop songs, Mark Hacking's claims of getting accepted to medical school. Casey Anthony"s claim of baby being taken by Zany the nanny. 
Hello Kitty, you hit the nail on the head here!
paula513
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: December 21, 2010, 01:27:04 PM »

Personally, I think Kyron never left the school of his own volition.  From what I've read from the beginning of the case to today, nothing has indicated to me that he walked out of the school, with or without Terri. If they are certain he left with with Terri, she would be under arrest.

If LE has reason to believe the boy did leave with another person, they are certainly remiss in not sharing that information with the public.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: December 21, 2010, 01:29:53 PM »

Terri lies.  She thinks that people believe her.  Instead they just don't confront her.  She's 40 years old.  She's had a lot of years living her life thinking that people believe her about things.  It doesn't even cross her mind to think maybe that a lie might not be believed.  It's worked for her for years.
[/b]

This is so very accurate and profound.  It happens over and over in these crazy crimes and normal people are astonished, but the liars still expect to be believed.  Look at Scott Peterson's claims of being in Paris listening to American pop songs, Mark Hacking's claims of getting accepted to medical school. Casey Anthony"s claim of baby being taken by Zany the nanny. 

Yes could very well be the case, Terri took Kyron and killed him. However has it not been said over and over again, why doesn't she talk? Why is she remaining so quiet? Well this is sort of proof of why, no matter what she would say, it will be turned around to make her look guilty. She has a good lawyer that knows the public has an opinion and he doesn't want to give that anymore fuel.

I do wish she would come out and talk about that day. Tell what she saw, if there was anyone there she didn't recognize. I would like to know if the man and 2 girls she mentioned was someone she saw there that morning. I would like to hear from her directly her side of things and what she feels about all of this. but you know, not too many people would be receptive and just say she is lying.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: December 21, 2010, 01:35:24 PM »

Personally, I think Kyron never left the school of his own volition.  From what I've read from the beginning of the case to today, nothing has indicated to me that he walked out of the school, with or without Terri. If they are certain he left with with Terri, she would be under arrest.

If LE has reason to believe the boy did leave with another person, they are certainly remiss in not sharing that information with the public.
I just can't figure out if Kyron didn't leave of his own volition, how nobody saw or heard anything. Sure there are different ways to subdue someone and get them out of a building, huge risk and chance on that day, but then with all that was going on, the person counted on nobody seeing. I don't know 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: December 21, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »

From Puzzler's post ( Yes, he's said a few different times (about a day ago) that NRCG sounded like DeDe's mom. )   Listen DeDe's cousin, I am not even remotely DeDe's mother, and if I were would I be on a forum saying she has crazy wonky eyes, and looks mad as a hatter, and that is on a good day.

He wants to talk to Rob also.  He asked that a message be placed here for Rob to come have a chat with him.  So there I put the offer out there TJ. 

NRCG's I let him know that he was wrong on you and he has not mentioned you again.  Just fyi.  I don't mind if it is known that I post here and recently there.  I stand by my confused posts regarding any and all matters I may spew about under whatever name I choose to post under.   JMO

This is interesting to me. Rob and NoRose have been vocal about not believing Terri is guilty, rob perhaps more then NoRose, my fence sitting companion. Both are valued members of Scared Monkeys. NoRose has also been supportive of Rob who has very strong opinions and has a following, if you will, here on SM, myself included.

I think the conversation between TJ and Rob would be something worthy of pay perview, lol. sorry I know this is a very serious subject, but Rob writes the most creative and witty posts I read here on SM. I just love how he thinks and puts things together and uses a bit of wit and sarcasm. Rob, I think your great!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: December 21, 2010, 01:44:34 PM »

This is interesting to me. Rob and NoRose have been vocal about not believing Terri is guilty, rob perhaps more then NoRose, my fence sitting companion. Both are valued members of Scared Monkeys. NoRose has also been supportive of Rob who has very strong opinions and has a following, if you will, here on SM, myself included.

I think the conversation between TJ and Rob would be something worthy of pay perview, lol. sorry I know this is a very serious subject, but Rob writes the most creative and witty posts I read here on SM. I just love how he thinks and puts things together and uses a bit of wit and sarcasm. Rob, I think your great!
I agree with you on Rob, have enjoyed his posts for years  It would be interesting to see that conversation, except there is no way TJ would come out on top.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: December 21, 2010, 01:50:14 PM »

I typically enjoy Rob's posts also but lately he is not so nice to fellow posters infact rather insulting than after insulting he goes on and on about his own confused crap that he previously insulted the other poster for.  Seriously read his last couple of posts here they tell the tale.  JMO. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: December 21, 2010, 01:50:59 PM »

Ya I doubt TJ knows what he is asking for. Why do you think he believed you to be DeDe's mom? What could you have said to give that impression? Do you recall a posting that defended her in some way? I think I recall you stood up for her when the ex boyfriend wrote that long letter about her, is there anything else? What are your feelings about Dede?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: December 21, 2010, 01:52:30 PM »

I typically enjoy Rob's posts also but lately he is not so nice to fellow posters infact rather insulting than after insulting he goes on and on about his own confused crap that he previously insulted the other poster for.  Seriously read his last couple of posts here they tell the tale.  JMO. 

I have read his posts...I think it depends on what side of the debate your on and how attack you feel for your beliefs.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: December 21, 2010, 01:56:38 PM »

Personally, I think Kyron never left the school of his own volition.  From what I've read from the beginning of the case to today, nothing has indicated to me that he walked out of the school, with or without Terri. If they are certain he left with with Terri, she would be under arrest. If LE has reason to believe the boy did leave with another person, they are certainly remiss in not sharing that information with the public.

I would imagine a witness sighting of Kyron leaving the school with Terri is the smoking gun they have been trying to find. I cannot understand if they have this information why she is still walking free, there is a task force, a seated GJ with still no indictment. I think it stands to reason, there are no witnesses that saw Kyron leave with anyone who can be identified.   
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #533 on: December 21, 2010, 02:02:22 PM »

I am going with what Desiree believes.  She is Kyron's mother.  She cares about him more than any person on any of these boards.  No one can come close to the love she has for her child.  She wants the person (people?) who did this found more than any of us could even come close to wanting this to happen.

She thinks TH did it and is going to be arrested.  She states that investigators have a method for what they are doing. 

BTW, I have a friend whose child was kidnapped years ago.  The parents were told many things by investigators eventually.  Certainly within the first year.  I forget as it has been awhile. I don't know if the parents were told the naves of people they were investigating, but they were told details of people that were being investigated, for example.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #534 on: December 21, 2010, 02:05:08 PM »

[/b]

Yes could very well be the case, Terri took Kyron and killed him. However has it not been said over and over again, why doesn't she talk? Why is she remaining so quiet? Well this is sort of proof of why, no matter what she would say, it will be turned around to make her look guilty. She has a good lawyer that knows the public has an opinion and he doesn't want to give that anymore fuel.

I do wish she would come out and talk about that day. Tell what she saw, if there was anyone there she didn't recognize. I would like to know if the man and 2 girls she mentioned was someone she saw there that morning. I would like to hear from her directly her side of things and what she feels about all of this. but you know, not too many people would be receptive and just say she is lying.   

Just a guess, maybe since LE tried to set her up in the sting???? Not clue if yo would do the same, but if LE have been all over me, searched my home, property, vehicle, gave me several LDT's and then tried to do a sting op on me, I can guarantee I'd lawyer up and listen.

I see a few liars in this case, either that or they "thought " it was something else......to one it is a lie, to another it's perception. Personally have we ever heard what lies she told LE and I mean precise lies.....and frankly if anyone knows and LE themselves personally haven't released it, then I toss that out the window with a grain of salt. I do know the phone can ping on areas by just driving near then so I don't know if she was in Sauvie or not, I think I read Sauvie didn't have a tower or maybe that was Sauvie Island school..will have to check. Anyway, what concrete evidence do we have and precisely what lies did she tell LE (Also.....no hype from media either)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: December 21, 2010, 02:09:39 PM »

I am going with what Desiree believes.  She is Kyron's mother.  She cares about him more than any person on any of these boards.  No one can come close to the love she has for her child.  She wants the person (people?) who did this found more than any of us could even come close to wanting this to happen.

She thinks TH did it and is going to be arrested.  She states that investigators have a method for what they are doing. 

BTW, I have a friend whose child was kidnapped years ago.  The parents were told many things by investigators eventually.  Certainly within the first year.  I forget as it has been awhile. I don't know if the parents were told the naves of people they were investigating, but they were told details of people that were being investigated, for example.

And you are more then entittled to your opinion about Terri and why you feel she did this. More power to you!
This isn't about not believing Desiree however, I don't think there is a poster on SM that is not supportive for Desiree. I have said many times she has been the victim of the drama of Kaine for years. I pray she has not lost her little boy because of it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: December 21, 2010, 02:10:08 PM »

Ya I doubt TJ knows what he is asking for. Why do you think he believed you to be DeDe's mom? What could you have said to give that impression? Do you recall a posting that defended her in some way? I think I recall you stood up for her when the ex boyfriend wrote that long letter about her, is there anything else? What are your feelings about Dede?

I did stand up for her some when the ex boyfriend was blabbing away, thought he was rude. I don't think DeDe is playing with a full deck, and I also think she would do stuff that she may not do, if she was in love or lust with someone. Other then that really don't know where she all fits with this case. Do think there is more to the DeDe story though.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #537 on: December 21, 2010, 02:11:46 PM »

I agree that I don't like those who attack other posters, there are a few I have seen that are down right hostile and IMO have the "I KNOW" attitude like they were actually there, in reality not one of us KNOW anything, just speculation, instinct etc......

I think everyone is always entitled to their opinion and others should respect that, sadly it doesn't always happen.......remember the HaLeigh Cummings forum . God rest her soul, her poor mother was never told anything about the investigation even though she had been cleared, and the bickering among posters there reminds me of this case. Sad for many reason, one is I think they are headed in the same direction and that breaks my heart

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: December 21, 2010, 02:12:12 PM »

I have read his posts...I think it depends on what side of the debate your on and how attack you feel for your beliefs.

TracyGirl it's kind of irrelevant what side you are on when one says these things to their fellow posters;

I guess it's so much easier for some posters to just sit back and read the research of others - then offer criteria

But for those of you that want to believe that it's all so cut and dry - please continue to do what you do best.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 21, 2010, 02:19:58 PM »

[/b]

Just a guess, maybe since LE tried to set her up in the sting???? Not clue if yo would do the same, but if LE have been all over me, searched my home, property, vehicle, gave me several LDT's and then tried to do a sting op on me, I can guarantee I'd lawyer up and listen.

I see a few liars in this case, either that or they "thought " it was something else......to one it is a lie, to another it's perception. Personally have we ever heard what lies she told LE and I mean precise lies.....and frankly if anyone knows and LE themselves personally haven't released it, then I toss that out the window with a grain of salt. I do know the phone can ping on areas by just driving near then so I don't know if she was in Sauvie or not, I think I read Sauvie didn't have a tower or maybe that was Sauvie Island school..will have to check. Anyway, what concrete evidence do we have and precisely what lies did she tell LE (Also.....no hype from media either)

All we know she was told she didn't answer a question truthfully. We have not been told what that question may have been or if LE was being truthful or trying to trick her into a confession. I would guess it was about where she was for that amount of time she was driving or the whole cell phone ping wouldn't have come up, but that is a guess. Who really knows at this time if Terri has said where she was during that time if she was some place she didn't want to say. We actually don't know if, through her lawyer, that she has provided information. Just because she is not screaming from the roof tops doesn't mean she is not cooperating, through her lawyer of course. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.