April 24, 2024, 09:58:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233859 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: December 21, 2010, 02:21:26 PM »

Terri lies.  She thinks that people believe her.  Instead they just don't confront her.  She's 40 years old.  She's had a lot of years living her life thinking that people believe her about things.  It doesn't even cross her mind to think maybe that a lie might not be believed.  It's worked for her for years.
[/b]

Snipped and bolded by me.
This is so very accurate and profound.  It happens over and over in these crazy crimes and normal people are astonished, but the liars still expect to be believed.  Look at Scott Peterson's claims of being in Paris listening to American pop songs, Mark Hacking's claims of getting accepted to medical school. Casey Anthony"s claim of baby being taken by Zany the nanny. 
Hello Kitty, you hit the nail on the head here!

Yes could very well be the case, Terri took Kyron and killed him. However has it not been said over and over again, why doesn't she talk? Why is she remaining so quiet? Well this is sort of proof of why, no matter what she would say, it will be turned around to make her look guilty. She has a good lawyer that knows the public has an opinion and he doesn't want to give that anymore fuel.

I do wish she would come out and talk about that day. Tell what she saw, if there was anyone there she didn't recognize. I would like to know if the man and 2 girls she mentioned was someone she saw there that morning. I would like to hear from her directly her side of things and what she feels about all of this. but you know, not too many people would be receptive and just say she is lying.   

Just a guess, maybe since LE tried to set her up in the sting???? Not clue if yo would do the same, but if LE have been all over me, searched my home, property, vehicle, gave me several LDT's and then tried to do a sting op on me, I can guarantee I'd lawyer up and listen.

I see a few liars in this case, either that or they "thought " it was something else......to one it is a lie, to another it's perception. Personally have we ever heard what lies she told LE and I mean precise lies.....and frankly if anyone knows and LE themselves personally haven't released it, then I toss that out the window with a grain of salt. I do know the phone can ping on areas by just driving near then so I don't know if she was in Sauvie or not, I think I read Sauvie didn't have a tower or maybe that was Sauvie Island school..will have to check. Anyway, what concrete evidence do we have and precisely what lies did she tell LE (Also.....no hype from media either)

Honestly - Not one I can think of to date from Terri's lips to LE's ears than on to us the dying to know public.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: December 21, 2010, 02:23:55 PM »

I think I read no towers on SI also. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: December 21, 2010, 02:25:43 PM »

Let's please stop discussing Scared Monkeys posters.

I would also like to say how much I appreciate posters that are able to provide research, as well as others that are graphic artists and contribute. However, neither of these are requirements for Scared Monkeys membership.   It's okay to "sit back and read the research of others and offer criteria".  As far as being "easier"?    I have posted alongside some very fine people that are here for the missing and exploited and their opinion and their contributions as far as being caring and supportive is as important to me as any one else here and they may not be able to research or have other skills.  They are here and that's what matters, imo. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: December 21, 2010, 02:28:02 PM »

From Puzzler's post ( Yes, he's said a few different times (about a day ago) that NRCG sounded like DeDe's mom. )   Listen DeDe's cousin, I am not even remotely DeDe's mother, and if I were would I be on a forum saying she has crazy wonky eyes, and looks mad as a hatter, and that is on a good day.

He wants to talk to Rob also.  He asked that a message be placed here for Rob to come have a chat with him.  So there I put the offer out there TJ. 

NRCG's I let him know that he was wrong on you and he has not mentioned you again.  Just fyi.  I don't mind if it is known that I post here and recently there.  I stand by my confused posts regarding any and all matters I may spew about under whatever name I choose to post under.   JMO

This is interesting to me. Rob and NoRose have been vocal about not believing Terri is guilty, rob perhaps more then NoRose, my fence sitting companion. Both are valued members of Scared Monkeys. NoRose has also been supportive of Rob who has very strong opinions and has a following, if you will, here on SM, myself included.

I think the conversation between TJ and Rob would be something worthy of pay perview, lol. sorry I know this is a very serious subject, but Rob writes the most creative and witty posts I read here on SM. I just love how he thinks and puts things together and uses a bit of wit and sarcasm. Rob, I think your great!

I typically enjoy Rob's posts also but lately he is not so nice to fellow posters infact rather insulting than after insulting he goes on and on about his own confused crap that he previously insulted the other poster for.  Seriously read his last couple of posts here they tell the tale.  JMO. 

I have read his posts...I think it depends on what side of the debate your on and how attack you feel for your beliefs.

TracyGirl it's kind of irrelevant what side you are on when one says these things to their fellow posters;

I guess it's so much easier for some posters to just sit back and read the research of others - then offer criteria

But for those of you that want to believe that it's all so cut and dry - please continue to do what you do best.

I have to be honest and say I sort of agreed with Rob on that. did he say it with a bit of sarcasm, yes but that is Rob. He is outspoken, both sides have outspoken posters that pretty much say what they want without regard to feelings.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: December 21, 2010, 02:30:51 PM »

I would also like to say how much I appreciate posters that are able to provide research, as well as others that are graphic artists and contribute. However, neither of these are requirements for Scared Monkeys membership.   It's okay to "sit back and read the research of others and offer criteria".  As far as being "easier"?    I have posted alongside some very fine people that are here for the missing and exploited and their opinion and their contributions as far as being caring and supportive is as important to me as any one else here and they may not be able to research or have other skills.  They are here and that's what matters, imo. 

OK MB I'll bite my tongue.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: December 21, 2010, 02:32:22 PM »

Ya I doubt TJ knows what he is asking for. Why do you think he believed you to be DeDe's mom? What could you have said to give that impression? Do you recall a posting that defended her in some way? I think I recall you stood up for her when the ex boyfriend wrote that long letter about her, is there anything else? What are your feelings about Dede?

I did stand up for her some when the ex boyfriend was blabbing away, thought he was rude. I don't think DeDe is playing with a full deck, and I also think she would do stuff that she may not do, if she was in love or lust with someone. Other then that really don't know where she all fits with this case. Do think there is more to the DeDe story though.

So what part of that makes you sound like DeDe's mom? I would understand if you were posting in defense of her, but you pretty much don't really say anything about her. This TJ person is a strange one.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: December 21, 2010, 02:32:36 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: December 21, 2010, 02:32:53 PM »

Just for the record, you put this post up when I was posting.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: December 21, 2010, 02:35:14 PM »

As far as Terri talking or not talking, I was referring to her being a liar. 

The reason I brought up the compulsive liar is because people were asking why she would be so bold as to say that Kyron as with a male chaperone, for instance.

Compulsive liars say anything.  Just because she said ti doesn't mean it is true or false.

Just my experience with liars.  People do not confront them as people do not like to confront others.

So liars get away with lying, so they think.  They have no way to judge if what they are saying is believed or not.  so they think that they have gotten away with whoppers.  But most people file it away in their, "S/he's a liar file. and procede to deal with said person in their liar protection mode.

How would I know what she said to LE. I just see what she wrote in an email.

So it can be analyzed as "true" or analyzed as the ramblings of a compulsive liar.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: December 21, 2010, 02:35:47 PM »

Ya I doubt TJ knows what he is asking for. Why do you think he believed you to be DeDe's mom? What could you have said to give that impression? Do you recall a posting that defended her in some way? I think I recall you stood up for her when the ex boyfriend wrote that long letter about her, is there anything else? What are your feelings about Dede?

I did stand up for her some when the ex boyfriend was blabbing away, thought he was rude. I don't think DeDe is playing with a full deck, and I also think she would do stuff that she may not do, if she was in love or lust with someone. Other then that really don't know where she all fits with this case. Do think there is more to the DeDe story though.

So what part of that makes you sound like DeDe's mom? I would understand if you were posting in defense of her, but you pretty much don't really say anything about her. This TJ person is a strange one.

NRCG has denied being DeDe's mom.  I remember when this came up previously, and she denied it then and she's denied it today.  I really think the best thing to do is to just let it drop.  Each time it's brought up from over at another forum and brought here, it's discussed and it goes back and forth.   I think the person making those claims is looking to add to their 15 minutes of fame.  I wouldn't feed it anymore. JMHO

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: December 21, 2010, 02:36:04 PM »

I think I read no towers on SI also. 

There is a cell tower to the south east (I think that was the direction) and one to the north of Sauvie, but at least on the map we found there was not a cell tower directly on Sauvie.
I read something about if her phone had GPS and if it was on, they would have been able to exactly follow her route that day.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: December 21, 2010, 02:37:48 PM »

Just for the record, you put this post up when I was posting.

I know you were Tracygirl, no problem. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: December 21, 2010, 02:38:03 PM »

NRCG has denied being DeDe's mom.  I remember when this came up previously, and she denied it then and she's denied it today.  I really think the best thing to do is to just let it drop.  Each time it's brought up from over at another forum and brought here, it's discussed and it goes back and forth.   I think the person making those claims is looking to add to their 15 minutes of fame.  I wouldn't feed it anymore. JMHO

Muffy if you are speaking as a mod then of course I have nothing left to say but if you have a regular posting hat on, I have to disagree with you. There is a reason this man has hooked onto Norose. I am suspicious of this person and I know others do as well.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: December 21, 2010, 02:39:34 PM »

The reason I brought up the compulsive liar is because people were asking why she would be so bold as to say that Kyron as with a male chaperone, for instance.

Compulsive liars say anything.  Just because she said ti doesn't mean it is true or false.

Just my experience with liars.  People do not confront them as people do not like to confront others.

So liars get away with lying, so they think.  They have no way to judge if what they are saying is believed or not.  so they think that they have gotten away with whoppers.  But most people file it away in their, "S/he's a liar file. and procede to deal with said person in their liar protection mode.

So it can be analyzed as "true" or analyzed as the ramblings of a compulsive liar.

What if it is the truth? This question alone prompts me to want to know more.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: December 21, 2010, 02:40:31 PM »

I love this pic of Kyron, my son makes that same little face. It is too cute!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: December 21, 2010, 02:44:15 PM »

Off to do some christmas shopping. 5 kids, one husband and a dog makes for a very tired credit card this season. See you all later. Maybe with Gods grace when I log back on, Kyron will be found and this horrible case will come to an end. I have to believe in Christmas miracles....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: December 21, 2010, 02:46:44 PM »

Muffy if you are speaking as a mod then of course I have nothing left to say but if you have a regular posting hat on, I have to disagree with you. There is a reason this man has hooked onto Norose. I am suspicious of this person and I know others do as well.

You're suspicious of this person in regard to Kyron's case, beyond him just saying NRCG is DeDe's mom?  Hmmm.  I wonder what his agenda would be?  Has there been discussion about it and I missed it, which of course happens.  I want to be sure that it concerns Kyron's case, though, because that's where we are currently.  It can be difficult when there is stuff going back and forth between forums, especially if not everyone has the history and reads both, and discussion ends up here.  JMHO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: December 21, 2010, 02:48:24 PM »

Off to do some christmas shopping. 5 kids, one husband and a dog makes for a very tired credit card this season. See you all later. Maybe with Gods grace when I log back on, Kyron will be found and this horrible case will come to an end. I have to believe in Christmas miracles....

Happy shopping, Tracygirl.  I hope Kyron will be found soon too.  A Christmas miracle would be really nice.   an angelic monkey

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: December 21, 2010, 02:53:04 PM »

Kitty I think she is a liar also I just can not decide if I think she's compulsive.  She seems way to in control to me. 

I can't see anything she out right lied about to LE on yet I'm sure it will be there when the truth comes out tho.

There is this; the email from Terri states 9am while media quotes LE as 8:45 am.  Than begans the 15 minute debate.

Kyron disappeared June 4. His stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, had driven the 7-year-old to school early that morning for a science fair. She told authorities that she last saw him walking down the hall toward his classroom about 8:45 a.m.

He never made it there, but he wasn't reported missing until the afternoon, after his father, Kaine Horman, and stepmother discovered he was not aboard the school bus. They went to the school to find him, prompting the school secretary to call 9-1-1 at 3:46 p.m.

Investigators interviewed about 300 students, their parents, and all faculty and staff, and determined that Kyron was not seen at the school after 8:45 a.m., but the school never called anyone to report his absence.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #559 on: December 21, 2010, 02:53:28 PM »

Happy shopping, Tracygirl.  I hope Kyron will be found soon too.  A Christmas miracle would be really nice.   an angelic monkey
Have fun, and yes it would be. Well, I won't talk about this anymore, but if this cousin has hooked onto me for a reason, I will say I'm completely freaked out by the thought 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.