April 26, 2024, 10:41:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233926 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: December 21, 2010, 02:59:34 PM »

FYI - for anyone researching the list of names sent out the other day, the list at the Alternative Theories site is incorrect.  I have the correct information posted here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9183.0
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: December 21, 2010, 02:59:53 PM »

NRCG, I wold not give that poster one thought.  You are an anonymous poster on this forum.  What can he possible do that would have anything that would impact your life whatsoever.

There are real people that he has called out with real names.  Those people maybe should have some concerns.  Anyone can find them.  That would worry me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: December 21, 2010, 03:33:41 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/26205471/detail.html

Fundraiser Held For Kyron Search Fund

POSTED: 7:28 am PST December 21, 2010
UPDATED: 7:51 am PST December 21, 2010

MEDFORD, Ore. -- It’s been more than six months since Kyron Horman disappeared, but family and friends are still working to bring him home.

Kyron’s mother, Desiree Young, said the holidays have been hard, especially because Christmas is Kyron’s favorite time of year.

“I have my good days and my bad days, but the holidays are hard," Young said. "Kyron loves Christmas, and that's what I always have to hold onto. He loves this season, so that's what I think of."

Young has not given up trying to bring her son home. On Sunday, she took time to wrap gifts at a Medford Walgreens store as part of a fundraiser to pay for the search. Donations were accepted for a gift wrap, a T-shirt and whatever change visitors could spare.

Sarah Miller, who says she was one of the people touched by Kyron's story, knew she wanted to do whatever she could to help bring him home. She helped organize the gift wrapping fundraiser.

“The first thing that came to mind was the Kyron story. I never realized how much money it really took to search for him. so i guess any little thing helps,” she said.

So far, Miller has helped raised a little more than $300 for the Kyron search fund, and they hope it somehow helps in bringing Kyron back to his family.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: December 21, 2010, 03:52:01 PM »

I think Kyron just walked out of the school, maybe even "slipped" out to avoid detection...but it was Terri's idea.

1. Terri "leaves" the school at the first bell (8:35 or 8:45?), she says she watched Kyron walk down the hall to his class.

2. Tanner encounters Kyron on the stairs, Kyron says he's going to see a cool exhibit and it is electric. This would have been AFTER the first bell because Terri was no longer with Kyron,  but it was BEFORE the final bell when the kids had to be in the classroom to be divided into groups....because that is where Tanner was when the substitute teacher or chaperone questioned Kyron being missing. 

In my opinion, in that short amount of time, Kyron could only have gotten the IDEA to do that from Terri.  Why else would he be going to see this electric exhibit and not continue to his classroom after the first bell rang?  He had to have headed straight from Terri to his "other" destination.

IMO, Terri probably told him to go outside to a vehicle and she would take him to see a this cool electric exhibit.  If it was Terri's vehicle, then she may have told Kyron to hide down on the floorboard so he wouldn't get into trouble for not being in school while she ran into the FM's to bet medicine for Kiara (set her alibi).  What she did with him during the time she cannot account for...I have no idea, but I tend to side with Desiree and Kaine on that one.

The next day she writes her defensive  CYA(IMO) email:
“I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?
His coat and backpack were still at school.
I left the school at 9 and
he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left.  There were no men on the chaperone list.
That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

What strikes me about this Tamil is waaaaaaaaay to much information.  This is exactly the kind of thing people do when they are telling a lie.  Waaaaay too much info that matters not except to someone trying to cover their "lie" bases.
Well...it doesn't look like she was TOO far off on her count of people there if you go by the names posted.  I come up with 213...she estimated 300.  Doesn't really mean anything but...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #564 on: December 21, 2010, 03:58:02 PM »

Terri lies.  She thinks that people believe her.  Instead they just don't confront her.  She's 40 years old.  She's had a lot of years living her life thinking that people believe her about things.  It doesn't even cross her mind to think maybe that a lie might not be believed.  It's worked for her for years.
[/b]

Snipped and bolded by me.
This is so very accurate and profound.  It happens over and over in these crazy crimes and normal people are astonished, but the liars still expect to be believed.  Look at Scott Peterson's claims of being in Paris listening to American pop songs, Mark Hacking's claims of getting accepted to medical school. Casey Anthony"s claim of baby being taken by Zany the nanny. 
Hello Kitty, you hit the nail on the head here!

Yes could very well be the case, Terri took Kyron and killed him. However has it not been said over and over again, why doesn't she talk? Why is she remaining so quiet? Well this is sort of proof of why, no matter what she would say, it will be turned around to make her look guilty. She has a good lawyer that knows the public has an opinion and he doesn't want to give that anymore fuel.

I do wish she would come out and talk about that day. Tell what she saw, if there was anyone there she didn't recognize. I would like to know if the man and 2 girls she mentioned was someone she saw there that morning. I would like to hear from her directly her side of things and what she feels about all of this. but you know, not too many people would be receptive and just say she is lying.   

Just a guess, maybe since LE tried to set her up in the sting???? Not clue if yo would do the same, but if LE have been all over me, searched my home, property, vehicle, gave me several LDT's and then tried to do a sting op on me, I can guarantee I'd lawyer up and listen.

I see a few liars in this case, either that or they "thought " it was something else......to one it is a lie, to another it's perception. Personally have we ever heard what lies she told LE and I mean precise lies.....and frankly if anyone knows and LE themselves personally haven't released it, then I toss that out the window with a grain of salt. I do know the phone can ping on areas by just driving near then so I don't know if she was in Sauvie or not, I think I read Sauvie didn't have a tower or maybe that was Sauvie Island school..will have to check. Anyway, what concrete evidence do we have and precisely what lies did she tell LE (Also.....no hype from media either)

Honestly - Not one I can think of to date from Terri's lips to LE's ears than on to us the dying to know public.
I can't either....we hear from media about the time she left, once 8:45 once 9:00...but the GK also chnaged his timline, frankly when ppl state EXACTLY the same thing over and over to the point it sounds rehearsed, well than is more suspicious to me and I am on the office puter so have no link, but I remember some mom who has a kid at Skyling posting there were male chaperones that day. Nothing verifiable as usual for this case.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: December 21, 2010, 04:07:53 PM »

After I ran thru every scenario I could think of and turend the machine off for the night,
I had a thought, yes, ME, I think !
We heard that Terri told RS that she would have lots of Ca$h after Kaine was gone , if he would be so kind to knock him off please, see my nice you-know-whats, I wonder if she spoke like that frequently, about Kaine's so called ca$h? 
And someone not nice got some ideas. That they could solve their problems and Terri's at the same time.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: December 21, 2010, 04:47:11 PM »

After I ran thru every scenario I could think of and turend the machine off for the night,
I had a thought, yes, ME, I think !
We heard that Terri told RS that she would have lots of Ca$h after Kaine was gone , if he would be so kind to knock him off please, see my nice you-know-whats, I wonder if she spoke like that frequently, about Kaine's so called ca$h? 
And someone not nice got some ideas. That they could solve their problems and Terri's at the same time.

Taking a break from shopping, it is nuts out there today!
This is interesting Kat, how do you fit Kyron going missing and this thought? Are you thinking that perhaps Kyron's kidnapping was a way to pull off the MFH?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: December 21, 2010, 04:54:11 PM »

From Puzzler's post ( Yes, he's said a few different times (about a day ago) that NRCG sounded like DeDe's mom. )   Listen DeDe's cousin, I am not even remotely DeDe's mother, and if I were would I be on a forum saying she has crazy wonky eyes, and looks mad as a hatter, and that is on a good day.

He wants to talk to Rob also.  He asked that a message be placed here for Rob to come have a chat with him.  So there I put the offer out there TJ. 

NRCG's I let him know that he was wrong on you and he has not mentioned you again.  Just fyi.  I don't mind if it is known that I post here and recently there.  I stand by my confused posts regarding any and all matters I may spew about under whatever name I choose to post under.   JMO

TJ doesn't want to talk with Rob, he just "thinks" he wants to....hee, hee.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: December 21, 2010, 04:56:34 PM »

Off to do some christmas shopping. 5 kids, one husband and a dog makes for a very tired credit card this season. See you all later. Maybe with Gods grace when I log back on, Kyron will be found and this horrible case will come to an end. I have to believe in Christmas miracles....

Happy shopping, Tracygirl.  I hope Kyron will be found soon too.  A Christmas miracle would be really nice.   an angelic monkey
Have fun, and yes it would be. Well, I won't talk about this anymore, but if this cousin has hooked onto me for a reason, I will say I'm completely freaked out by the thought 

I can't help but wonder why he would pick you Norose. imo, it shows a complete lack of ability to do any sort of investigating work since you are not her mother and I could prove that in about 2 min by just reading some of your posts. Something you have said must have made it clear to him that you needed to be discredited? Is it bad to be Dede's mom? Why would that be bad? Dede's mom is acting how? I have not really read too much about it.  It is also interesting since you haven't been a Dede supporter that he says you sound like her mother. Is that to mean Dede's mom is not supporting her daughter? haven't we heard differently and that the 2 moms are talking? (that is an unvarified rumor at this point).

Muffybee to answer your question, this man has been on my radar. I am not sure if he is who he says he is, I have my doubts. What I have read he sounds to be unstable.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: December 21, 2010, 05:02:06 PM »

does a monk have the link to the whole interview/presser TIA

at 1;05 staton says

and he was seen near his classroom and the last point was down
at the south entrance door of the school

http://espanol.video.yahoo.com/watch/7745468/20217516

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: December 21, 2010, 05:11:06 PM »

The time Terri left was probably sometime between 8:45 and 9:00. I believe most people would give a rounded time as to when they left. Terri could have judged it by the time the bell rang. So she hears the bell and starts walking Kyron to his class, they get there about 8:47ish, then she leaves and walks to her truck, at most with a baby it is about 8:55ish then takes off out of the parking lot at about 9ish. Who knows if these are the times but it can be both, she leaves Kyron at 8:45ish and leaves the parking lot at 9ish. Funny though that she could have been around during the time Kyron vanished.
I wonder if her getting a helper that day is really out of the realm of possibility. There are a lot of stupid people out that would help because there are cases of people helping others commit crimes. On the other hand, there is a door right outside rm 109 where a poster says there was an electric project. could Kyron have been told to go look at that project and leave out the door and meet Terri at the truck? What if he did and Terri had him go with whoever to do whatever.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: December 21, 2010, 05:14:05 PM »

Terri lies.  She thinks that people believe her.  Instead they just don't confront her.  She's 40 years old.  She's had a lot of years living her life thinking that people believe her about things.  It doesn't even cross her mind to think maybe that a lie might not be believed.  It's worked for her for years.
[/b]

This is so very accurate and profound.  It happens over and over in these crazy crimes and normal people are astonished, but the liars still expect to be believed.  Look at Scott Peterson's claims of being in Paris listening to American pop songs, Mark Hacking's claims of getting accepted to medical school. Casey Anthony"s claim of baby being taken by Zany the nanny. 

Yes could very well be the case, Terri took Kyron and killed him. However has it not been said over and over again, why doesn't she talk? Why is she remaining so quiet? Well this is sort of proof of why, no matter what she would say, it will be turned around to make her look guilty. She has a good lawyer that knows the public has an opinion and he doesn't want to give that anymore fuel.

I do wish she would come out and talk about that day. Tell what she saw, if there was anyone there she didn't recognize. I would like to know if the man and 2 girls she mentioned was someone she saw there that morning. I would like to hear from her directly her side of things and what she feels about all of this. but you know, not too many people would be receptive and just say she is lying.   

Well, one of the few things we actually know is that Terri did talk with LE many of different times.  She answered their questions for weeks.  For weeks "before" she got an attorney.  She got the attorney only after even we knew LE was focused in on her.  LE didn't agree some of her answers and kept after her on those points and she finally said enough.  I'm not defending Terri, but looking at this in that if it were me, and I had answered the same questions throughout many interviews and over several weeks, I would finally have had enough, too. 

IMO, Terri is not going to come out to the press and talk about that day...at least not during a period while there is an on-going cirminal investigation.

I would like to know more about the man and 2 girls as well.  That was said in an email and after LE and FBI had been at the Horman home.  It might be that Terri was told that information by LE. 

Another little bit we know is that LE says they are looking for a 2nd person.  IMO that leads me to believe that they "know" Kyron didn't leave with Terri.  Now...does that mean an eye witness or two saw Terri leave and Kyron was not with her, or does that mean that someone saw Kyron leave the school alone.  I tend to think that if Kyron were seen leaving the school alone that that piece of information would have made it into the news.  Since it hasn't, I fall back to thinking that a person(s) saw Terri leave alone.  It's like Kyron vanished into thin air - I'm thinking Kyron left by way of concealment. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: December 21, 2010, 05:17:58 PM »

Personally, I think Kyron never left the school of his own volition.  From what I've read from the beginning of the case to today, nothing has indicated to me that he walked out of the school, with or without Terri. If they are certain he left with with Terri, she would be under arrest.

If LE has reason to believe the boy did leave with another person, they are certainly remiss in not sharing that information with the public.
I just can't figure out if Kyron didn't leave of his own volition, how nobody saw or heard anything. Sure there are different ways to subdue someone and get them out of a building, huge risk and chance on that day, but then with all that was going on, the person counted on nobody seeing. I don't know 

Would it be a huge risk if Kyron were wisked into an empty room or a space where most people do not go, put into a container with wheels and rolled out back - rolled out during the time that all the little groups were going around looking at the projects - rolled out in a container that is part of the school items and no one would think anything about seeing that item.  Maybe a container used to bring in supplies for the kitchen or a container used to collect paper trash from trash baskets in the rooms.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: December 21, 2010, 05:29:11 PM »

Personally, I think Kyron never left the school of his own volition.  From what I've read from the beginning of the case to today, nothing has indicated to me that he walked out of the school, with or without Terri. If they are certain he left with with Terri, she would be under arrest.

If LE has reason to believe the boy did leave with another person, they are certainly remiss in not sharing that information with the public.
I just can't figure out if Kyron didn't leave of his own volition, how nobody saw or heard anything. Sure there are different ways to subdue someone and get them out of a building, huge risk and chance on that day, but then with all that was going on, the person counted on nobody seeing. I don't know 

Would it be a huge risk if Kyron were wisked into an empty room or a space where most people do not go, put into a container with wheels and rolled out back - rolled out during the time that all the little groups were going around looking at the projects - rolled out in a container that is part of the school items and no one would think anything about seeing that item.  Maybe a container used to bring in supplies for the kitchen or a container used to collect paper trash from trash baskets in the rooms.

Huge Risk Puzzler.  Than they had to pick him up out of the device and place him somewhere in a vehicle w/out being seen.  Huge Risk imo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: December 21, 2010, 05:30:36 PM »

To play devils advocate, a janitor would be expected to move things like drums and trash bins and take them out.  I don't think anyone would notice. 

FWIW - I still believe Terri Horman is responsible and I have to believe that LE has thought about the above scenerio
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: December 21, 2010, 05:31:54 PM »

Ya I doubt TJ knows what he is asking for. Why do you think he believed you to be DeDe's mom? What could you have said to give that impression? Do you recall a posting that defended her in some way? I think I recall you stood up for her when the ex boyfriend wrote that long letter about her, is there anything else? What are your feelings about Dede?

IMO don't spend the time trying to figure out TJ's comments.  The man has been over-the-top lately. 

He makes comments that are so bitter as to give me cold chills when I read them.  Now he is begging posters (not him...but them) to go to other forums and post his words.  Says it is all in the light of getting DeDe caught in lies.  He's all bent over thinking she lied to him.  He's comparing what she told him against what a nail tech said DeDe told her over 2 years ago and what his ex-wife told him the nail tech said. 

He's so unglued in some of his posts...as you read them you can see he gets himself all worked up and he builds to a crescendo.  He spews words and thoughts fall out through his fingertips and really comes out sounding like "rants". 

Like I said:  over-the-top!!

Oh...and GLP (as I understand it is a conspiracy forum - out there), even GLP had to close down the Kyron thread after a night of TJ's very dramatic postings. 

IMO the posters on SoCal's site are doing everything they can to egg on TJ and keep him ranting.  Really...it's pretty sad to see that kind of manipulation going on.

Why he mentioned NRCG...who knows..TJ just reads a few posts and comes up with a notion that the poster sounds like someone.  This time, it was NRCG.

And...Rob...others are projecting Rob to TJ...TJ doesn't know about Rob and would be caught up with someone he wished he'd not gotten involved in.  hee, hee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: December 21, 2010, 05:36:09 PM »

Personally, I think Kyron never left the school of his own volition.  From what I've read from the beginning of the case to today, nothing has indicated to me that he walked out of the school, with or without Terri. If they are certain he left with with Terri, she would be under arrest. If LE has reason to believe the boy did leave with another person, they are certainly remiss in not sharing that information with the public.

I would imagine a witness sighting of Kyron leaving the school with Terri is the smoking gun they have been trying to find. I cannot understand if they have this information why she is still walking free, there is a task force, a seated GJ with still no indictment. I think it stands to reason, there are no witnesses that saw Kyron leave with anyone who can be identified.   

As of the last interview with Stanton, we know there is "no smoking gun".  During that interview, he said that in September he was depressed in thinking that the Kyron Case was going cold.  That during the investigation they had gathered an enormous amout of information, but that it didn't seem to be going anywhere.  Good reason to form the task force and hopefully they are whittling away at the mountain and coming closer to the truth.

A smoking gun - evidence that Terri left the building with Kyron - evidence that ANYONE left the building with Kyron - would be the concrete evidece LE needs.  They don't have it.  Stanton said we need concrete evidence.  That's why I'm strongly leaning toward Kyron left via concealment.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: December 21, 2010, 05:37:37 PM »

I am going with what Desiree believes.  She is Kyron's mother.  She cares about him more than any person on any of these boards.  No one can come close to the love she has for her child.  She wants the person (people?) who did this found more than any of us could even come close to wanting this to happen.

She thinks TH did it and is going to be arrested.  She states that investigators have a method for what they are doing. 

BTW, I have a friend whose child was kidnapped years ago.  The parents were told many things by investigators eventually.  Certainly within the first year.  I forget as it has been awhile. I don't know if the parents were told the naves of people they were investigating, but they were told details of people that were being investigated, for example.

I saw that tape with Desiree making the comment that Terri would be arrested.  Desiree sounded very confident in her statement.  I thought that was very interesting.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: December 21, 2010, 05:39:47 PM »

[/b]

Just a guess, maybe since LE tried to set her up in the sting???? Not clue if yo would do the same, but if LE have been all over me, searched my home, property, vehicle, gave me several LDT's and then tried to do a sting op on me, I can guarantee I'd lawyer up and listen.

I see a few liars in this case, either that or they "thought " it was something else......to one it is a lie, to another it's perception. Personally have we ever heard what lies she told LE and I mean precise lies.....and frankly if anyone knows and LE themselves personally haven't released it, then I toss that out the window with a grain of salt. I do know the phone can ping on areas by just driving near then so I don't know if she was in Sauvie or not, I think I read Sauvie didn't have a tower or maybe that was Sauvie Island school..will have to check. Anyway, what concrete evidence do we have and precisely what lies did she tell LE (Also.....no hype from media either)

No, we've never heard the precise lies.

Question:  "How" did we find out that Terri didn't pass some of the questions on the LDT?  How did we find out that information?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: December 21, 2010, 05:45:05 PM »

I think I read no towers on SI also. 

Question:  if the area is rural and the towers are fewer and farther apart....how well would the "triangulation" be in that scenario?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.