April 18, 2024, 02:31:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233519 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: December 21, 2010, 05:46:41 PM »

I am going with what Desiree believes.  She is Kyron's mother.  She cares about him more than any person on any of these boards.  No one can come close to the love she has for her child.  She wants the person (people?) who did this found more than any of us could even come close to wanting this to happen.

She thinks TH did it and is going to be arrested.  She states that investigators have a method for what they are doing. 

BTW, I have a friend whose child was kidnapped years ago.  The parents were told many things by investigators eventually.  Certainly within the first year.  I forget as it has been awhile. I don't know if the parents were told the naves of people they were investigating, but they were told details of people that were being investigated, for example.

I saw that tape with Desiree making the comment that Terri would be arrested.  Desiree sounded very confident in her statement.  I thought that was very interesting.

Yup and she actually smiled at the end. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: December 21, 2010, 05:58:18 PM »

Personally, I think Kyron never left the school of his own volition.  From what I've read from the beginning of the case to today, nothing has indicated to me that he walked out of the school, with or without Terri. If they are certain he left with with Terri, she would be under arrest.

If LE has reason to believe the boy did leave with another person, they are certainly remiss in not sharing that information with the public.
I just can't figure out if Kyron didn't leave of his own volition, how nobody saw or heard anything. Sure there are different ways to subdue someone and get them out of a building, huge risk and chance on that day, but then with all that was going on, the person counted on nobody seeing. I don't know 

Would it be a huge risk if Kyron were wisked into an empty room or a space where most people do not go, put into a container with wheels and rolled out back - rolled out during the time that all the little groups were going around looking at the projects - rolled out in a container that is part of the school items and no one would think anything about seeing that item.  Maybe a container used to bring in supplies for the kitchen or a container used to collect paper trash from trash baskets in the rooms.

Huge Risk Puzzler.  Than they had to pick him up out of the device and place him somewhere in a vehicle w/out being seen.  Huge Risk imo.

What if he was concealed in a plastic bag? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: December 21, 2010, 06:31:53 PM »

I think I read no towers on SI also. 

Question:  if the area is rural and the towers are fewer and farther apart....how well would the "triangulation" be in that scenario?

As I've said before it is the phone that is triangulated not the PERSON.  Anyway, not sure about the answer to your question.

I did find this;
http://sauvieisland.org/2009/10/04/1997-proposed-cell-tower/
Denied cell tower on SI.

I've read this;The closest tower is at the intersection of HWY 30 and Cornelius pass road.

But I am not seeing that tower yet on the map I'm looking at.  I did however see that the FM, Varsity Bar and Grill and that Mexican restaurant are pretty close to each other.  ha ha ha.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: December 21, 2010, 06:32:20 PM »

Why did I think that maybe she got herself mixed up with some crazy persons?
She seemed on the verge, she resented the money and the time she had invested in caring for Kyron. She knew she was going to have to fight Kaine for every penny and she didn’t have the money to do that in a divorce. 
She told LS guy that she would have lots of money if Kaine wasn’t alive.
Did she repeat this kind of stuff to other persons? Persons she had just met, like in a bar? 
Oh, and there is some software that I hope LE can use to see who is looking at your FB page Like who goes to your page and who downloads photos. 
Maybe someone got the idea that Kaine would pay a large sum to get Kyron back.
LE was at the school very early after 911 was called, the FBI were brought in early also.
Her appearance at the first press conference: She looked like a frumpy house frau, her hair was a different shade, more orange than red, she had it done that week.
Add on the baseball cap after the gym, didn’t want to speak to the media.
Just all these odd little details, maybe she was mixed up with some bad persons and things became out of control, like a mishandled kidnapping and someone getting a case of chicken out of it.
Terri does have her perception of events, like a few minutes in the truck to settle Kitty down, she looked after Kyron when Desiree wouldn't ? We all know that Kaine wasn't giving up the custody of Kyron. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: December 21, 2010, 06:34:36 PM »

Double Decker was speaking once a long time ago of a Mexican restaurant, the Azteca over the bridge where Terri would meet someone, maybe that was just a rumor, wish DD would pop in please .... 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: December 21, 2010, 06:46:05 PM »

Personally, I think Kyron never left the school of his own volition.  From what I've read from the beginning of the case to today, nothing has indicated to me that he walked out of the school, with or without Terri. If they are certain he left with with Terri, she would be under arrest.

If LE has reason to believe the boy did leave with another person, they are certainly remiss in not sharing that information with the public.
I just can't figure out if Kyron didn't leave of his own volition, how nobody saw or heard anything. Sure there are different ways to subdue someone and get them out of a building, huge risk and chance on that day, but then with all that was going on, the person counted on nobody seeing. I don't know 

Would it be a huge risk if Kyron were wisked into an empty room or a space where most people do not go, put into a container with wheels and rolled out back - rolled out during the time that all the little groups were going around looking at the projects - rolled out in a container that is part of the school items and no one would think anything about seeing that item.  Maybe a container used to bring in supplies for the kitchen or a container used to collect paper trash from trash baskets in the rooms.

Huge Risk Puzzler.  Than they had to pick him up out of the device and place him somewhere in a vehicle w/out being seen.  Huge Risk imo.

JMO but a "School Snatching" regardless of how and when would be a huge risk.

Not saying it couldn't be done but huge risk all the same.  I have to go with HelloKitty on the plastic bag.  If it was a pedifile he wants him alive mostly.  Plastic bags = suffocation.

But anything is possible.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: December 21, 2010, 07:02:35 PM »

Could it be that Kyron was taken by somebody he knew ... taken unnoticed through an exit that was direct route from the room with with the electric displays to a waiting vehicle

I hope investigators have checked out Terri's connections with those associated with landscaping related trades ... those who have emerged in the course of the Kyron Horman investigations.  Maybe the connecting of dots will reveal a network that involves child exploitation.

Janet

+++++

Man Gets Nearly 20 Year Sentence in Haiti Sex Abuse Case
Published December 21, 2010

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/21/man-gets-nearly-year-sentence-haiti-sex-abuse-case/?test=latestnews

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: December 21, 2010, 07:27:43 PM »

the sex abuse case in Haiti reminds me of a school in Mexico that we have recently heard about but probably should not be mentioned on here.  Not that we know that here is sex abuse at the school in Meixico
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: December 21, 2010, 07:58:30 PM »

I have been reading posts on and off; I understand that LE has not released much, but what has been released, along side the pressers and actions of TH does not look good.  Looking past this, her actions and lack of love for this child are beyond my comprehension.  With this said, and knowing she was the last known person, and maybe having a personal vendetta with respect to her percieved 'terrible marriage', my belief is that she will be held responsible for Kyrons disappearance.  No other compassionate person could have conceivably premeditated this or conspired alongside her.  As far, as K being swept away amongst the attendees at the fair, this is also hard to fathom: The time she supposedly left him, "supposedly," and the time the class began, is just not setting right. In response to your searches for an accomplice that was just hanging around.. waiting for the oportune time.. and picking K out of the crowd.. and snatching him: I just don't believe that happened.  No amount of sluething will find anyone else, except the person who had the motive and means to carry this out.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #589 on: December 21, 2010, 08:40:58 PM »

JMO but a "School Snatching" regardless of how and when would be a huge risk.

Not saying it couldn't be done but huge risk all the same.  I have to go with HelloKitty on the plastic bag.  If it was a pedifile he wants him alive mostly.  Plastic bags = suffocation.

But anything is possible.

I agree about the trash bags smothering a child, but a lage trash can like the one I posted with wheels on it would not.

KG~Good points about Terri's perceptions of those events you posted.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: December 21, 2010, 08:43:32 PM »

Or a tote or case of some sort. Taking a child is a huge risk in and of it self. I would think to help lesson the risk, the child would be concealed in some way. It just makes sense to me know with what we know.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: December 21, 2010, 09:08:16 PM »

I have been reading posts on and off; I understand that LE has not released much, but what has been released, along side the pressers and actions of TH does not look good.  Looking past this, her actions and lack of love for this child are beyond my comprehension.  With this said, and knowing she was the last known person, and maybe having a personal vendetta with respect to her percieved 'terrible marriage', my belief is that she will be held responsible for Kyrons disappearance.  No other compassionate person could have conceivably premeditated this or conspired alongside her.  As far, as K being swept away amongst the attendees at the fair, this is also hard to fathom: The time she supposedly left him, "supposedly," and the time the class began, is just not setting right. In response to your searches for an accomplice that was just hanging around.. waiting for the oportune time.. and picking K out of the crowd.. and snatching him: I just don't believe that happened.  No amount of sluething will find anyone else, except the person who had the motive and means to carry this out.

I think I just see it differently. I can see a person helping Terri because it has happened before in other cases. The jail is full of stupid people who risked their own freedom to help a criminal. I can see a pedo roaming the halls that day to just see if he can grab a kid. Happens all of the time. I can imagine a child disappearing from a school because it has happened before.
The question has been asked over and over again, how did Kyron leave the school undetected and unseen. I think many on here have now possibly answered that question and I think it would cover either Terri taking him or a pedo.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: December 21, 2010, 09:18:35 PM »

Please refer to ONE official/direct quote out of the mouths of LE where Terri Horman is implicated in the disappearance of Kyron?  The responses in regards to questions presented to spokespersons for the investigation in regards to Terri are "I cannot comment on that" ... "Terri is cooperating" and "Terri is not a person of interest".

When it is considered that there does not appear to be any evidence linking Terri to the the disappearance of Kyron on the morning of June 4th ... only suspicions fueled by her character and associations ... Terri is her own worst enemy.

The trail needs to be followed ... the trail regarding Terri's associations as well as the  connections related to those associations.

Think about it.  Desiree and Kaine maintain that Kyron is alive.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: December 21, 2010, 09:21:18 PM »

I agree about the trash bags smothering a child, but a lage trash can like the one I posted with wheels on it would not.

OK, horrible scenario warning.  I don't want to type it, do you might not want to read it - be forewarned because it's graphic.

If Kyron were drugged, anything could happen with his breathing.  Honestly, if they had drugged him to quiet him when they put him in something, it doesn't take something like a bag to suffocate a child IF I remember correctly.  I think I had heard of cases of being upside down, or the face pressing up against something being enough when one is debilitated (by drugs, passing out, etc) that could do it.  Do you think it's possible that there was an attempt to get him out like a kidnapping, but it went wrong and he died instead? 

Also, reading about the money from Kaine being gone, etc...  I can't help but think about Kitty.  WHY did she not pursue keeping Kitty?  Why did she have Kitty?  IMO, and Lord forgive me if I'm wrong, she doesn't seem the type to just want a baby to hold and love - because if she were that type, she wouldn't have abandoned her own.  Is it possible that she had Kitty to have some sort of recourse in a planned divorce to Kaine?  In other words, if she had her own baby, Kaine would have to pay  up for another 18 years.  We all have heard of the unfortunate cases of divorced moms misusing child support.  Is that why, when Kaine was obviously lost, she didn't bother to get Kitty back?  Because Kitty was no longer needed? 

What an awful lot of nasty things to think about, huh?  It just occurred to me - maybe..... 
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: December 21, 2010, 09:38:33 PM »

I do not beleive that any Pedo was lurking the halls of this school.  If this were the case, he/she would have been a loner and someone would have noticed odd behavior of this lurker.  This is just too far stretched for my imagination.  Sorry but I just don't see a Pedophile going to a science fair amongst how many people?, and thinking this is a safe place to abduct a child. Not likely.  As far as the list of the attendees, I see LE doing this to eliminate just that possibility.  A complete list: therefore the scenario of a stranger snatching him is throw out.  Only one person left... guess who.

I think I just see it differently. I can see a person helping Terri because it has happened before in other cases. The jail is full of stupid people who risked their own freedom to help a criminal. I can see a pedo roaming the halls that day to just see if he can grab a kid. Happens all of the time. I can imagine a child disappearing from a school because it has happened before.
The question has been asked over and over again, how did Kyron leave the school undetected and unseen. I think many on here have now possibly answered that question and I think it would cover either Terri taking him or a pedo.

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: December 21, 2010, 09:42:50 PM »

this post was in someone elses box. sorry.

I do not beleive that any Pedo was lurking the halls of this school.  If this were the case, he/she would have been a loner and someone would have noticed odd behavior of this lurker.  This is just too far stretched for my imagination.  Sorry but I just don't see a Pedophile going to a science fair amongst how many people?, and thinking this is a safe place to abduct a child. Not likely.  As far as the list of the attendees, I see LE doing this to eliminate just that possibility.  A complete list: therefore the scenario of a stranger snatching him is throw out.  Only one person left... guess who.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: December 21, 2010, 09:45:23 PM »

If it was Terri who was the one who got him out of the school, then the kidnapping idea of mine falls flat. Kyron would have to be taken by someone he doesn't know, never saw before.
And there would have to be no connection to Terri that was discernable. Because if the intent was a sting for money and a safe return of Ky, Terri has to look to be elsewhere. 
The basement stairs that he was going down can lead to the outside.
Someone, a stranger to Kyron, goes to the SF, talks to Ky, in a seven yead old's mind, that person is perhaps " safe" as he was just in the school. That person waits for an opportunity to lure him into a waiting vehicle parked close to the exit door. 
I really try to keep an open mind and I agree that she sure dug a hole of guilt for herself by all of her odd behaviour. Depressed persons, PPD persons, BiPolar persons, hard drinking persons, see the world thu that perception of theirs which is altered. It is their own reality.
Her perception of her life might have been the catalyst. 
I read what everone else here thinks, some I agree with, some I don't, but if I feel cranky and want to respond in a not nice way to anyone, hey, I log off and lurk.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: December 21, 2010, 09:58:02 PM »

The wild card was that Kaine left the house and took Kitty. She didn't know he could do that
legally and she probably never thought it would be Kaine leaving his own house.
They haven't released the 911 tapes from that day, either one. 
One of the reasons I think it has to do with money is it comes up with Terri.
Her ex in laws, her own words in her emails. When I first read them, my impression was that : She got plenty of money from her parents, she got money to start a business from her in laws, and somehow she was entitled to all of this. Then at 40, she has no job and her earning years and what she came into Kaine's life with have been wasted looking after Kaine and Kyron. I do not like her, she seems all about HER. But murder, I still do not see it.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: December 21, 2010, 10:03:51 PM »

Could it be that Kyron was taken by somebody he knew ... taken unnoticed through an exit that was direct route from the room with with the electric displays to a waiting vehicle

I hope investigators have checked out Terri's connections with those associated with landscaping related trades ... those who have emerged in the course of the Kyron Horman investigations.  Maybe the connecting of dots will reveal a network that involves child exploitation.

Janet

+++++

Man Gets Nearly 20 Year Sentence in Haiti Sex Abuse Case
Published December 21, 2010

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/21/man-gets-nearly-year-sentence-haiti-sex-abuse-case/?test=latestnews

Dadgummit, I forgot where I left off reading and am just jumping in here but I have been thinking about some things.

The people who attended that Science Fair...are all suspect since it was the last place Kyron was seen and it is considered a crime scene. Also someone could have wandered in, someone who was not known by anybody and taken him...a crime of opportunity. Those front doors opening to a stairway going up or down is creepy to me. It seems like the main entrance should be the administration offices. I wonder how old that building is.

A parent or relative of a child who attends Skyline or someone associated with Skyline could have abducted Kyron.  A friend of Terry H. or not.

Or Terry snapped. Possible, no matter who says she was a great person.
The situation where she and another person are in cahoots is hard to fathom, but possible considering some people are so sick and somehow they find each other.

Just thinking out loud.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: December 21, 2010, 10:18:49 PM »

If TH was strict with Kyron , God forbid him not complying with an adult in the setting of a school. Someone says...in a stern way, come with me...or a nice way, come here I have something to show you- I can see a child complying.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.