March 29, 2024, 09:19:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 232272 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: December 22, 2010, 01:04:40 PM »

Klaas

Is there a direct route from the room with the electric displays to the back door.

Thanks

Janet

Janet
- I'm not sure but this is a good photo album of the school and surrounding area

http://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy81/gwenabob/Skyline%20School/

Thanks.  I will be studyng the layout inside the building in regards to possible scenarios.  However ... not now.  Lots of last minute stuff to do.  I just sent hubby into town with a list.  I just thought of few more things I need but no way to contact him.  One day we will bow and get a cell phone.

Did I hear a collective gasp from the forum.  "NO CELL PHONE!"

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: December 22, 2010, 01:15:16 PM »

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/KYRON/Maps%20KYRON/?action=view&current=BasementFPofSkylineSchool.jpg

This was a link TraceyGirl posted the other night. I couldn't make it bigger. No, it isn't a thumbnail. It is a map of the basement floor.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: December 22, 2010, 01:35:41 PM »

Sorry we disagree on this one Klaas. IF Kyron went out of the building and went out to the flower beds, due to the close proximity he could have been snatched from the front of the school.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: December 22, 2010, 02:28:19 PM »

Whoever took Kyron did so under cover of the chaotic atmosphere.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 22, 2010, 02:33:44 PM »

Sorry we disagree on this one Klaas. IF Kyron went out of the building and went out to the flower beds, due to the close proximity he could have been snatched from the front of the school.

I'm not even sure if I understand what you are saying.  The back or side really (where the flower beds/planters are) is not close to the front.  I was simply stating that your comment attributed to Dave Stensen was exactly opposite than what was said.  You said front and Stensen said back but it was actually the side of the building.

There is nothing to agree or disagree with.  You were wrong about Stensen's statement.  I didn't say Kyron could not have been snatched from either location.  That was not the point of my post and never said that.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 02:49:33 PM by klaasend » Logged
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: December 22, 2010, 02:55:01 PM »

Klaas-IIRC there were two flower beds on the east side of the school facing the soccer field. The rest of the flower beds are in front of the schools main entrance, which is the south side. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: December 22, 2010, 02:59:44 PM »

Klaas-IIRC there were two flower beds on the east side of the school facing the soccer field. The rest of the flower beds are in front of the schools main entrance, which is the south side.  

The flower beds that Staten saw the children at was near the soccer field.  Yes, it's very clear in the photo I posted there are two.  Note I called it the back door because that is what Staten called it but it's really the side door. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: December 22, 2010, 03:01:57 PM »

Monkey King - if you are posting and reading from your blackberry and can't see photos I suggest waiting to comment until you can see the photos. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: December 22, 2010, 03:04:47 PM »

I'm not even sure if I understand what you are saying.  The back (where the flower beds/planters are) is not close to the front.  I was simply stating that your comment attributed to Dave Stensen was exactly opposite than what was said.  You said front and Stensen said back but it was actually the side of the building.

There is nothing to agree or disagree with.  You were wrong about Stensen's statement.  I didn't say Kyron could not have been snatched from either location.  That was not the point of my post and never said that.

Thanks for this image Klaas.

It appears that the flower beds are at the side of the school ... away from any parking area.

However ... the back of the school has a parking area very close by.  Is there a back door and is it a direct route from the room with the electrical displays?

Could Terri have instruct Kyron to go to the room with the electrical displays prior to leaving the school at 8:45 AM?  Could Kyron have been taken unnoticed out a back door and into a vehicle by somebody he knew in a period of time that parents/visitors were leaving by the front entrance and ... students/teachers/helpers were headed for their respective classrooms.

I wish I had a layout of the inside of the school.  I wish I knew where the room is located in relation to a possible back door. 

8:45 AM - Terri leaves the school.
0:00 AM - Kyron is observed headed to the room with the electrical displays.
9:00 AM - Kyron does not turn up in his classroom

Janet

++++++++

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
Kyron Horman Last Seen Friday Morning
POSTED: 7:06 am PDT June 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 am PDT June 9, 2010

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.'

I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: December 22, 2010, 03:19:43 PM »

If Kyron were truly walking off with a guy and two little girls, wouldn't the two little girls have said something if they were from the school?   "We were with a guy with Kyron and the guy told us it was ok to go to class now"?  Or is she insinuating that a guy with two little girls of HIS own came into the school and took Kyron, because there aren't two little girls missing along with Kyron.  And two little girls didn't report any funny business that day.

Just sounds hinky to me.  With a male and not the two little girls, I could almost see.

This is an interesting thought.  So, TH says Ky was seen with a male chaperone and two little girls.  I'm hoping LE, in questioning students, have asked the girls who all was with a male chaperone that day...and then which, if any, had Ky in their group. 

Another thought...I thought I saw at one point that the person that led Ky's group was a female...  Or is that my imagination?  IIRC, there was a report where the person had counted the kids and her thought was something like 'Oh no, there's only 5" and then mentioned it to the teacher.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: December 22, 2010, 03:34:34 PM »

Could it be that this male was the abductor ... the abductor who was known to both  Kyron ... making a pretense of interest in an electrical display that Kyron and two other students were looking at?  Then after the students left for their classroom ... Kyron left unnoticed with the abductor.

I would think that all students have been questioned by LE to whether they had seen Kyron in that 15 minute span.  Tanner was the only student who spoke to the media against the request of LE.

Considering Terri has not been apprehended ... declared a person of interest ... I suspect that LE know that Kyron did not leave the school with Terri but ... that does not imply that Terri was not a participant in the events encompassing the disappearance of her stepson.  The dots just need to be connected.  Maybe they have.

Janet

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: December 22, 2010, 03:35:25 PM »

The flower beds that Staten saw the children at was near the soccer field.  Yes, it's very clear in the photo I posted there are two.  Note I called it the back door because that is what Staten called it but it's really the side door. 

Here's a close-up of one of the flower beds. You can see the soccer field in the background.

(Got the photo from the photobucket account Klaas posted above.)

Oh, and those are bells hanging from a wire above the bed.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: December 22, 2010, 03:36:19 PM »

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: December 22, 2010, 03:36:34 PM »

On the MCSO website, it is listed that Terri is the last person to see Kyron.  I don't know why people keep saying that someone else saw Kyron at 9.  that was said in the beginning but has changed.

TH apparently told her mother that she left Kyron in the hall as that is what HER mother reported. 

Then we have the email where TH says she left at 9 AM.

And then do not forget where TH has said herself that Kyron had issues of staring off into space not knowing whee he is. 

But yet, she leaves him in this chaotic environment.

How can the environment be chaotic if she said "goodbye" to him in the hall?

Surely, with the hundreds of people that were there, someone saw her say goodbye to him in the hall right?

Why did she leave that child who is getting confused for no apparent reason in this chaotic environment? 

She does not mention another soul that she saw when she left Kyron in her detailed email.  why not?

I have posted links to articles stating a student saw Kyron near the south entrance at 9, perhaps a search will bring that up. If I have time I will look back and find it for you.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: December 22, 2010, 03:43:49 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

<snipped>

It is posible that when the 8:45 bell rang, Terri watched Kyron head for his classroom and she started leaving and looking at these recent pictures outside the school, it's a little bit of a distance from the school to where Terri parked...by the time she made it to the truck, got Kiara situated inside and got inside the truck to leave, that it was almost 9:00 by then?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: December 22, 2010, 03:45:15 PM »

Is the south entrance the front, back or side of the school?

Thanks

Janet

_____

wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: December 22, 2010, 03:46:58 PM »

Found the article I was thinking of.  It sounds like the sub was doing the head count and not the volunteer chaperone?  And it looks like this info was coming from Kyron's friend:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=30

Thursday search update

Thursday marks the 7th day in the search for missing Kyron Horman, who seemingly vanished without a trace from Skyline School in Northwest Portland last Friday.

Law enforcement agencies throughout Oregon -- including from as far away as Klamath Falls -- converged on Multnomah County Thursday to help local teams in their search for the missing 7-year-old. All 36 counties have members helping the search.

Late Wednesday KOIN's Kohr Harlan spoke with Kyron's friend and classmate, Tanner Pumala.

"...She was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left," his classmate said.

Also:
http://www.helpfindmychild.net/kyron-horman?page=1

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman was missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

“And she was like ‘oh no where’s Kyron there’s only five’ and Mrs. Porter was like it’s okay calm down, calm down he’s probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I’m going to leave and she left, ” says Tanner Pumala.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: December 22, 2010, 03:47:08 PM »

Could it be that this male was the abductor ... the abductor who was known to both  Kyron ... making a pretense of interest in an electrical display that Kyron and two other students were looking at?  Then after the students left for their classroom ... Kyron left unnoticed with the abductor.

I would think that all students have been questioned by LE to whether they had seen Kyron in that 15 minute span.  Tanner was the only student who spoke to the media against the request of LE.

Considering Terri has not been apprehended ... declared a person of interest ... I suspect that LE know that Kyron did not leave the school with Terri but ... that does not imply that Terri was not a participant in the events encompassing the disappearance of her stepson.  The dots just need to be connected.  Maybe they have.

Janet

Male chaperone:  Since the first time I read about the male chaperone and that "there was no male chaperone", it's made me wonder.  If there were no male chaperone's for the SF, then who was the guy?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: December 22, 2010, 03:48:34 PM »

On the MCSO website, it is listed that Terri is the last person to see Kyron.  I don't know why people keep saying that someone else saw Kyron at 9.  that was said in the beginning but has changed.

TH apparently told her mother that she left Kyron in the hall as that is what HER mother reported. 

Then we have the email where TH says she left at 9 AM.

And then do not forget where TH has said herself that Kyron had issues of staring off into space not knowing whee he is. 

But yet, she leaves him in this chaotic environment.

How can the environment be chaotic if she said "goodbye" to him in the hall?

Surely, with the hundreds of people that were there, someone saw her say goodbye to him in the hall right?

Why did she leave that child who is getting confused for no apparent reason in this chaotic environment? 

She does not mention another soul that she saw when she left Kyron in her detailed email.  why not?

I have posted links to articles stating a student saw Kyron near the south entrance at 9, perhaps a search will bring that up. If I have time I will look back and find it for you.

http://www.onlinetrue.com/id24.html

8:45AM:        Terri Hormanallegedly leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

9:00AM:        Kyron Horman s reportedly seen by a student near the south entrance of the school.  Multnomah County Sheriff's Office initially states that this was the last time Kyron was seen by those at the school.  Subsequently, the S.O. stated their earlier statement, about the student, was inaccurate.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: December 22, 2010, 03:51:06 PM »

<snipped>

She says he was SEEN with a male chaperone.  Okay....who gave her that info?  WHO saw him with a male chaperone?  And whoever it was that saw him, what did the guy look like?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.