April 16, 2024, 11:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233451 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: December 22, 2010, 03:54:05 PM »

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

It is posible that when the 8:45 bell rang, Terri watched Kyron head for his classroom and she started leaving and looking at these recent pictures outside the school, it's a little bit of a distance from the school to where Terri parked...by the time she made it to the truck, got Kiara situated inside and got inside the truck to leave, that it was almost 9:00 by then?

I believe that the 8:45 AM reported time is when Terri left the school.  Think about it she has a FM receipt stamped 9:12 AM.  An impossible feath in 12 minutes.

I'm off for the afternoon.

Janet
12:55 PM PT

+++++

I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: December 22, 2010, 03:54:32 PM »

On the MCSO website, it is listed that Terri is the last person to see Kyron.  I don't know why people keep saying that someone else saw Kyron at 9.  that was said in the beginning but has changed.

TH apparently told her mother that she left Kyron in the hall as that is what HER mother reported. 

Then we have the email where TH says she left at 9 AM.

And then do not forget where TH has said herself that Kyron had issues of staring off into space not knowing whee he is. 

But yet, she leaves him in this chaotic environment.

How can the environment be chaotic if she said "goodbye" to him in the hall?

Surely, with the hundreds of people that were there, someone saw her say goodbye to him in the hall right?

Why did she leave that child who is getting confused for no apparent reason in this chaotic environment? 

She does not mention another soul that she saw when she left Kyron in her detailed email.  why not?

I have posted links to articles stating a student saw Kyron near the south entrance at 9, perhaps a search will bring that up. If I have time I will look back and find it for you.

http://www.onlinetrue.com/id24.html

8:45AM:        Terri Hormanallegedly leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

9:00AM:        Kyron Horman s reportedly seen by a student near the south entrance of the school.  Multnomah County Sheriff's Office initially states that this was the last time Kyron was seen by those at the school.  Subsequently, the S.O. stated their earlier statement, about the student, was inaccurate.

So....wonder what that means?  S.O. their earlier statement about student was "inaccurate":  does that mean that Kyron was NOT been near the South Entrance?  Does that mean Kyron was not seen at 9:00?  Or both?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: December 22, 2010, 03:55:21 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

<snipped>

She says he was SEEN with a male chaperone.  Okay....who gave her that info?  WHO saw him with a male chaperone?  And whoever it was that saw him, what did the guy look like?

I don't know..but have wondered if that was information the family was given by LE. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: December 22, 2010, 03:56:00 PM »

Is the south entrance the front, back or side of the school?

Thanks

Janet

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: December 22, 2010, 04:08:16 PM »

<snipped>

She says he was SEEN with a male chaperone.  Okay....who gave her that info?  WHO saw him with a male chaperone?  And whoever it was that saw him, what did the guy look like?

Good questions, wildmala!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: December 22, 2010, 04:15:43 PM »

Sorry we disagree on this one Klaas. IF Kyron went out of the building and went out to the flower beds, due to the close proximity he could have been snatched from the front of the school.

I'm not even sure if I understand what you are saying.  The back (where the flower beds/planters are) is not close to the front.  I was simply stating that your comment attributed to Dave Stensen was exactly opposite than what was said.  You said front and Stensen said back but it was actually the side of the building.

There is nothing to agree or disagree with.  You were wrong about Stensen's statement.  I didn't say Kyron could not have been snatched from either location.  That was not the point of my post and never said that.

Thanks for this image Klaas.

It appears that the flower beds are at the side of the school ... away from any parking area.

However ... the back of the school has a parking area very close by.  Is there a back door and is it a direct route from the room with the electrical displays?

Could Terri have instruct Kyron to go to the room with the electrical displays prior to leaving the school at 8:45 AM?  Could Kyron have been taken unnoticed out a back door and into a vehicle by somebody he knew in a period of time that parents/visitors were leaving by the front entrance and ... students/teachers/helpers were headed for their respective classrooms.

I wish I had a layout of the inside of the school.  I wish I knew where the room is located in relation to a possible back door.  

8:45 AM - Terri leaves the school.
0:00 AM - Kyron is observed headed to the room with the electrical displays.
9:00 AM - Kyron does not turn up in his classroom

Janet

++++++++

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
Kyron Horman Last Seen Friday Morning
POSTED: 7:06 am PDT June 9, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 am PDT June 9, 2010

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.'

I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

I wish I could do all of that fancy stuff with arrows and posting pics, but I can't so I will steal this pic!
Janet there is a door that leads out to the middle back area of the school. If you look at the pic of the school, do you see the bump out on the same wing of the building as the flower beds? That is the mechanical room. This room has a door marked Mechanical room that faces the covered outside area. There is an exit near room 109 and 110 that housed the electrical displays. It is the bottom floor windows you see. The door leads to the middle area of the play ground in the rear of the school. The other side of the school on the bottom floor houses the boiler room, the cafeteria, the music room and a few storage rooms I think? I do not believe there are classrooms on that side of the building used everyday. There is a door on the inside of the middle area, near the boiler room which you look closely you can see the smoke stack. The white topped area just to the side of the smoke stack is a walk way from the door that leads to the boiler room and the cafeteria. On the other side of the building's wing there is a door that leads out from the music room.  I also believe this is the side of the school where parents parked as well as the rear of the school. So a person could have parked near the music room and took Kyron outside. Or the area behind the school is not fenced and a car/truck could drive right up the ramp where the cafeteria/boiler is.

IMO, The grounds keeper is a witness to the fact Kyron was not outside on that side of the building.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: December 22, 2010, 04:19:52 PM »

<snipped>

My feeling is a student who saw Kyron that morning gave that information. Someone else had asked why didn't the girls say anything. First point, it was never said the girls were students, 2nd do we know their ages or who they are we just know (or read) they are females.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #667 on: December 22, 2010, 04:23:59 PM »

<snipped>

Now that is what I keep asking myself, does this male chaperon even exist? Could he have been a father there with his two girls, or one daughter and the daughter's friend? Could he have been a man that had no business being there, and just struck up a conversation with some kids?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: December 22, 2010, 04:26:28 PM »

Thanks

Janet

BUMPED

Janet the south entrance is the front of the school. It has double doors and a staircase just inside the door that leads to the upper floor as well as the bottom floor. Brandi posted a pic and you can see children walking down the stairway. On the bottom of the stairs to the left would be the Library, and classrooms. A poster said down this hallway is where they had the electric projects. Off the stairs to the right is the cafeteria with the boiler room just off that, then down a hallway is the music room to the right and I think some storage rooms or extra rooms. This is the wing of the building that worries me.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: December 22, 2010, 04:27:38 PM »

Thanks

Janet

BUMPED

South entrance is the front of the school.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: December 22, 2010, 04:31:39 PM »

Snipped from Neighbors post from earlier in the thread

Assuming that the statement of the "cool electrical display" is correct.  Then assume it really was there, and that Ky was not told about something that wasn't there ...
- One classroom was dedicated to well done electrical displays.  IIRC that was in CR209 or next doors to it. 
- There was a small one in CR109 or CR110 in the basement.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: December 22, 2010, 04:43:13 PM »

Assuming that the statement of the "cool electrical display" is correct.  Then assume it really was there, and that Ky was not told about something that wasn't there ...
- One classroom was dedicated to well done electrical displays.  IIRC that was in CR209 or next doors to it. 

When Kyron said to Tanner that he was going to see the cool electrical display, Tanner didn't say either, yeah, it was real cool, or I haven't seen it I will go with you. Just seems like something a young boy would say.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: December 22, 2010, 05:16:03 PM »

<snipped>

Now that is what I keep asking myself, does this male chaperon even exist? Could he have been a father there with his two girls, or one daughter and the daughter's friend? Could he have been a man that had no business being there, and just struck up a conversation with some kids?

Other hearing Terri lies we don't have proof this was a lie. It could have been the truth or course it could have been a lie to deflect attention off of her. Desiree, Kaine and others have said Terri would have needed help, well is this the helper? LE has said they suspect there were more then one person, so is this person #2?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: December 22, 2010, 05:22:47 PM »

When Kyron said to Tanner that he was going to see the cool electrical display, Tanner didn't say either, yeah, it was real cool, or I haven't seen it I will go with you. Just seems like something a young boy would say.

Yea from what I recall from the interview Kyron said to him as they passed each other in the hall, He was going to see a cool electric one and Tanner just said back, oh ok...I sort of got the impression this was just a spontaneous exchange from Kyron to Tanner because Kyron was excited to go see it and Tanner was off in another direction.
I imagine Kyron being hyped up to see this display and was walking fast and on a mission to get to where he was going, see's Tanner and tells him where he was going but didn't stop to talk and Tanner just sort of shrugs and says, oh ok, like that's good. That is how I imagine it anyway.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: December 22, 2010, 05:38:11 PM »

Yea from what I recall from the interview Kyron said to him as they passed each other in the hall, He was going to see a cool electric one and Tanner just said back, oh ok...I sort of got the impression this was just a spontaneous exchange from Kyron to Tanner because Kyron was excited to go see it and Tanner was off in another direction.
I imagine Kyron being hyped up to see this display and was walking fast and on a mission to get to where he was going, see's Tanner and tells him where he was going but didn't stop to talk and Tanner just sort of shrugs and says, oh ok, like that's good. That is how I imagine it anyway.   
That is probably what happened, but if Kyron went to one of the classrooms that had the electric displays, wouldn't you think that in either classroom there would have been at least one person in the classroom? It seems odd that there wouldn't be, so maybe he never made it to the electric project at all.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: December 22, 2010, 05:48:01 PM »

That is probably what happened, but if Kyron went to one of the classrooms that had the electric displays, wouldn't you think that in either classroom there would have been at least one person in the classroom? It seems odd that there wouldn't be, so maybe he never made it to the electric project at all.

The witness statements are few and far between it seems and then it is either believed or not believed based on a person theories of what happened that day.  Did he make it to the rooms with the project? I suppose that answer to that question will give a whole bunch of answers. I happen to think someone lead him in the wrong direction and rather then going to the area in the basement with the projects, he was taken to an unpopulated area and concealed. This to me, at this time, makes the most sense.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: December 22, 2010, 05:49:16 PM »

The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”
She had this info on June 5, pretty early on ...next day ?  the email was to a friend of hers .....
I would like to know if this is true or where she got that info from .
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: December 22, 2010, 05:54:31 PM »

The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”
She had this info on June 5, pretty early on ...next day ?  the email was to a friend of hers .....

Very nice find.  I think the date of this email and she already knowing all of this info is very interesting.  By the next day, had she already checked the time on her FM receipt, too?
In this email was she saying the teacher thought she was taking Kitty to a doctor appt and Kyron was going, too, or the other way around.  I don't quite get why 'with Kitty' is included there.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: December 22, 2010, 05:56:09 PM »

Everyone is in agreement that no one saw K leave the school. Can anyone find the link or any information that says someone  saw T leave the school?  This is interesting if no one actually saw her leave; and with this in mind, go back and read her emails the next morning.  If she was infact telling the truth in her email, wouldn't you think, she would outline how, where, and when she left the school, and who saw her?, but instead she tried to place blame on a male with two children.  Just a thought.  I would be detailing these events, as, I walked down the hall, saw who and who, passed 10 people, got in my truck, saw the vehicle parked by me with so and so also, or this and that. (this is eliminated from her email and also not provided to LE)   Time to think about what she didn't say that morning, and what else she didn't tell LE.  This spells evasion to me.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: December 22, 2010, 06:00:39 PM »

Me too!.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.