April 23, 2024, 08:50:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233798 times)
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: December 22, 2010, 07:40:57 PM »

Everyone is in agreement that no one saw K leave the school. Can anyone find the link or any information that says someone  saw T leave the school?  This is interesting if no one actually saw her leave; and with this in mind, go back and read her emails the next morning.  If she was infact telling the truth in her email, wouldn't you think, she would outline how, where, and when she left the school, and who saw her?, but instead she tried to place blame on a male with two children.  Just a thought.  I would be detailing these events, as, I walked down the hall, saw who and who, passed 10 people, got in my truck, saw the vehicle parked by me with so and so also, or this and that. (this is eliminated from her email and also not provided to LE)   Time to think about what she didn't say that morning, and what else she didn't tell LE.  This spells evasion to me.

What information would we gather from Terri stating people saw her leave, we can already assume as much and be safe in that as well.
Why is the thought of this male and 2 girls so controversal. I don't understand that. We all know there is nobody talking, so to say we would have heard this from somewhere doesn't stand up to how this case is going.

I was looking at the pics of the side of the school with the soccer fields. there is a door way near the area Kyron would have walked by to get to the electric displays. There is a slight stairway leading up to the hallway and the door is set back in a little cove or sorts. Didn't we read a student say they saw Terri standing near a door? We have LE posting pics of Terri's truck off the path that leads to this area of the school. Janet earlier asked if Terri could have told Kyron to go check out the display and then took him out a door. I guess she could have out this door, down the path to the truck and the way it is set and surrounded by over growth, I don't think it is that far off to think nobody would see them.
See why I am on the fence? I really have no idea what to think.

Above bolded - to verify her accounts of when she left.  Above Italics - we have only heard this from T. 
Nobody else is really talking or saying anything, this to me doesn't prove it is a lie or a cover. It may not be true, the point is, just because nobody has said anything about it doesn't make it not true.
I get the feeling you are of the opinion Terri did this alone. I can't see that myself, but I trust you have taken much time to consider how she did this. Would you please post your summery of events as you believe them to have happened on June 4th.

As far as how this was done, who did it, and why, those answers we be detailed by LE when they conclude their investigation. But, things don't settle right with me, inregards to her initial emails, and her details of the day.  Lets, put this in perspective; I am a mother missing a child.. I would not be emailing my friends saying what I did detail by detail, I would be calling them, crying to them frantically... my child is missing.. sobbing, the entire time.  Do you see one bit of emotion?  Rather than emailing my friend what I did during the day (laugh), [why would my friend want to hear what I did during the day] I would be devastated, emotionally distraught!  Omg.. I can't belive this?  We have to sit back and think, what a normal person would do in this situation.  That is just my opinion.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: December 22, 2010, 07:43:40 PM »

Regarding the directions of the school. The soccer field is actually NE of the school. The Parking lot at the opposite end is SW of the school. Which makes the Front aimed kind of West and the back with the covered play area is sort of east. This school does not set square with the map.

I had to race into Beaverton over Cornelius Pass, sadly to rush my daughter to the Dr. She has just lost her 4th baby. On my way back I was thinking about how sad this has made us. Then I thought. My God! We haven't ever met this child, she was 3mths. Kyron was 7yo it made me cut off on Skyline and drive past the school and the Fire Station. There was one vehicle at the Fire Station looking at the Wall of Hope. I drove by. I couldn't stop. Not today. Way too many emotions. Maybe some other time.

I was actually shocked as the school is much smaller in person. The access road to the soccer field is very short. For Dave Stensen to have been on that road with a trailer there couldn't have been another vehicle on that short little road. Amazing how much larger it looks on a computer.

Lazydog1, I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's, and your family's loss.  How heartbreaking.   Hugs and condolences.

Nat
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: December 22, 2010, 07:44:08 PM »

Everyone is in agreement that no one saw K leave the school. Can anyone find the link or any information that says someone  saw T leave the school?  This is interesting if no one actually saw her leave; and with this in mind, go back and read her emails the next morning.  If she was infact telling the truth in her email, wouldn't you think, she would outline how, where, and when she left the school, and who saw her?, but instead she tried to place blame on a male with two children.  Just a thought.  I would be detailing these events, as, I walked down the hall, saw who and who, passed 10 people, got in my truck, saw the vehicle parked by me with so and so also, or this and that. (this is eliminated from her email and also not provided to LE)   Time to think about what she didn't say that morning, and what else she didn't tell LE.  This spells evasion to me.

What we do know is that LE thinks a second person and possibly a third person is involved.

We also know that LE says they need concrete evidence.

My intstincts tell me that "if" LE had proof that Kyron left with Terri, that Terri would have been arrested long ago.

The male and 2 children...still wondering if LE gave that information to the family.  Terri's email as June 5 and we know LE spent the night in the Horman house and probability is good that no one slept that first night and we're discussing all kinds of information.  Probably a first run-through on what everyone did that day.  A reason Terri would have pulled out her receipt.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: December 22, 2010, 07:46:08 PM »

Regarding the directions of the school. The soccer field is actually NE of the school. The Parking lot at the opposite end is SW of the school. Which makes the Front aimed kind of West and the back with the covered play area is sort of east. This school does not set square with the map.

I had to race into Beaverton over Cornelius Pass, sadly to rush my daughter to the Dr. She has just lost her 4th baby. On my way back I was thinking about how sad this has made us. Then I thought. My God! We haven't ever met this child, she was 3mths. Kyron was 7yo it made me cut off on Skyline and drive past the school and the Fire Station. There was one vehicle at the Fire Station looking at the Wall of Hope. I drove by. I couldn't stop. Not today. Way too many emotions. Maybe some other time.

I was actually shocked as the school is much smaller in person. The access road to the soccer field is very short. For Dave Stensen to have been on that road with a trailer there couldn't have been another vehicle on that short little road. Amazing how much larger it looks on a computer.

Small school - a lot of people there that morning.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: December 22, 2010, 07:48:14 PM »

What information would we gather from Terri stating people saw her leave, we can already assume as much and be safe in that as well.
Why is the thought of this male and 2 girls so controversal. I don't understand that. We all know there is nobody talking, so to say we would have heard this from somewhere doesn't stand up to how this case is going.

I was looking at the pics of the side of the school with the soccer fields. there is a door way near the area Kyron would have walked by to get to the electric displays. There is a slight stairway leading up to the hallway and the door is set back in a little cove or sorts. Didn't we read a student say they saw Terri standing near a door? We have LE posting pics of Terri's truck off the path that leads to this area of the school. Janet earlier asked if Terri could have told Kyron to go check out the display and then took him out a door. I guess she could have out this door, down the path to the truck and the way it is set and surrounded by over growth, I don't think it is that far off to think nobody would see them.

Above bolded - to verify her accounts of when she left.  Above Italics - we have only heard this from T. 
Nobody else is really talking or saying anything, this to me doesn't prove it is a lie or a cover. It may not be true, the point is, just because nobody has said anything about it doesn't make it not true.
I get the feeling you are of the opinion Terri did this alone. I can't see that myself, but I trust you have taken much time to consider how she did this. Would you please post your summery of events as you believe them to have happened on June 4th.

As far as how this was done, who did it, and why, those answers we be detailed by LE when they conclude their investigation. But, things don't settle right with me, inregards to her initial emails, and her details of the day.  Lets, put this in perspective; I am a mother missing a child.. I would not be emailing my friends saying what I did detail by detail, I would be calling them, crying to them frantically... my child is missing.. sobbing, the entire time.  Do you see one bit of emotion?  Rather than emailing my friend what I did during the day (laugh), [why would my friend want to hear what I did during the day] I would be devastated, emotionally distraught!  Omg.. I can't belive this?  We have to sit back and think, what a normal person would do in this situation.  That is just my opinion.

So if I have this right, you feel Terri should have acted differently then how she did and that is why you are of the opinion Terri is guilty? Ok, I think that is why we are on different pages. I tend to not determine my opinions on the reactions of others because everyone acts differently.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: December 22, 2010, 07:48:23 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html
The reference to her daughter's doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day.

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

"Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

So, later that same day (JUNE 5TH), she knew what time the teacher had marked him absent, she had tracked down the receipt, the distance of the FM store, knew what time she'd gotten to the gym, what time she had left, what time she got home, what time Kaine came home.

I think it's quiet reasonable that they all were going over everything that had happened that day with LE.  LE spent the night at the Horman house.  I doubt anyone could get much, if any, sleep.  I would think they were going over-and-over bits of information.  By June 5, a lot of information would be known.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: December 22, 2010, 07:48:57 PM »

Tracygirl ... thank so much for that info regarding the layout of the school.

Fanny Mae ... thank you for clarifying that the front entrance to the school is on the south side.

Your welcome, no problem at all, anytime.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: December 22, 2010, 07:49:26 PM »

The reference to her daughter's doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day.

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

"Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."So, later that same day (JUNE 5TH), she knew what time the teacher had marked him absent, she had tracked down the receipt, the distance of the FM store, knew what time she'd gotten to the gym, what time she had left, what time she got home, what time Kaine came home.

Why would she need to elaborate on this? bolded above!  Think about this for one moment. Why go over her details of the day?, that information, was irrelevant at the time - what was relevant was when she left, whom she saw when she left.  She should have been describing her exit from the school, and who could have witnessed her leaving.  TMI TMI TMI

I agree.  This is why I am no longer on the fence.  I believe the receipt was was all part of the plan ... the plan in whichTerri was a participant.

Terri would depart from the school while leaving Kyron behind to be observed by others prior to being led away unnoticed by someone Kyron knew and trusted.  A FM receipt would be Terri's proof that she was not in/near the school when Kyron went missing.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: December 22, 2010, 07:49:32 PM »

You know it's funny you say that.  I hadn't really seen the overall view of the school, and I hadn't seen the picture Klaas provided of the "flowerbeds" on the soccerfield side.  I have to say it was very overgrown in my opinion, for a school.  I got a sort of chilling feeling looking at how it was overgrown, drops (thus blocking line of sight), and then a little soccer field and then ANOTHER drop and blocking line of sight going towards the woods to the right if you're leaving that door walking towards the soccer field.  Considering most of the activity was probably taking place at the entrance and the parking lot exits, I can totally see how someone exiting the soccer field side could go absolutely unnoticed - particularly if there were no students in those classrooms at the time (note it was before students were in classrooms) to look out the window and see someone leaving that way.

Interesting that it is called the "back door" by the landscaping guy.  It does seem like a sort of sneaky "back door" to me, and I ge another chilling feeling when I hear it described that way.  Not meaning to implicate him, but just saying that I have a seriously strong feeling about that area, a red flag, that I can't yet really clarify for myself.

I'm of the school of "til it's over, don't be fooled into excluding any possibilities".
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: December 22, 2010, 07:49:56 PM »

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."So, later that same day (JUNE 5TH), she knew what time the teacher had marked him absent, she had tracked down the receipt, the distance of the FM store, knew what time she'd gotten to the gym, what time she had left, what time she got home, what time Kaine came home.

Why would she need to elaborate on this? bolded above!  Think about this for one moment. Why go over her details of the day?, that information, was irrelevant at the time - what was relevant was when she left, whom she saw when she left.  She should have been describing her exit from the school, and who could have witnessed her leaving.  TMI TMI TMI

To me, every iota of information is relevant - then and now.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: December 22, 2010, 07:50:40 PM »

Lazydog1, I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's, and your family's loss.  How heartbreaking.   Hugs and condolences.

Nat

I am sorry as well. What a difficult thing to go through, prayers to you and yours.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: December 22, 2010, 07:51:01 PM »

K was seen "supposedly" walking to his class. "supposedly"  Who told T he was seen with a male chaparone?.. This is a blatant discrepancy, in her recollection of events.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: December 22, 2010, 07:53:02 PM »

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

So, later that same day (JUNE 5TH), she knew what time the teacher had marked him absent, she had tracked down the receipt, the distance of the FM store, knew what time she'd gotten to the gym, what time she had left, what time she got home, what time Kaine came home.

I think it's quiet reasonable that they all were going over everything that had happened that day with LE.  LE spent the night at the Horman house.  I doubt anyone could get much, if any, sleep.  I would think they were going over-and-over bits of information.  By June 5, a lot of information would be known.

I think it is safe to assume LE asked Terri where she was that day, the times she left as well as Kaine, and anyone else in the family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: December 22, 2010, 07:53:16 PM »

Yes, but...we don't know what LE knows.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: December 22, 2010, 07:53:26 PM »

Male chaperone:  Since the first time I read about the male chaperone and that "there was no male chaperone", it's made me wonder.  If there were no male chaperone's for the SF, then who was the guy?

I just wonder if the guy even exists, or is this a convenient lie because we're all going to think "pedo" when we hear this.  Who knows?  I hope LE knoww, though!  No one else has mentioned male chaperones.  There is a mention of the female who noticed the headcount didn't include Kyron.  IF there was a male, there's still the question of Kyron being seen (alone) at the south entrance.  Did ChaperoneMan split with him (when people were around) and ask him to meet him there so he could show him what the others were talking about in the flower garden?

So many questions.

Perhaps LE is still trying to figure out who this man is? I would think LE would be under an obligation to investigate any report and not just assume it is a lie.

Definitely possible.  You know they heard that and had to investigate.  Of course, that being said, they're not obligated to tell us what they found out.  But likely Kaine and Desiree know by now.  She definitely knows something. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: December 22, 2010, 07:57:18 PM »

I agree.  This is why I am no longer on the fence.  I believe the receipt was was all part of the plan ... the plan in whichTerri was a participant.

Terri would depart from the school while leaving Kyron behind to be observed by others prior to being led away unnoticed by someone Kyron knew and trusted.  A FM receipt would be Terri's proof that she was not in/near the school when Kyron went missing.

IMO

Janet

Be careful about that fence, seems many of us climb up and down off that darn fence many times!
Was that reciept intended to be her alibi? Could very well be. This is why I considered the use of a few other people that helped her that day. Of course then the question is, who would help her? I suppose a person that would benefit from it such as getting kyron, that would  be a possibility. 
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: December 22, 2010, 07:57:32 PM »

But that's you, and you're nice!  lol     She's a narcissist, and apparently was resentful of the child before his disappearance, much less after his disappearance causes her such 'terrible inconvenience' (my quotes, and my sarcasm).   Grrrrr.  Whether or not she did it, she's really messed up.  I hate that what appears to be such a dear little loving kid had his fate thrown together with such a person. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: December 22, 2010, 07:58:38 PM »

Tracygirl ... thank so much for that info regarding the layout of the school.

Fanny Mae ... thank you for clarifying that the front entrance to the school is on the south side.

You are very welcome. Any time.  Tracygirl's was a much more complete answer.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: December 22, 2010, 07:59:27 PM »

In the news article prepared as a BIO on Terri, there were quotes from Terri's older son in the article.  That son was in the Horman home the day after Kyron went missing as it was his weekend to be with Mom, but he didn't stay the whole weekend because of Kyron going missing.  Anyway...her older son was quoted as saying that Terri was "hysterical"...I think that's showing emotion.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #719 on: December 22, 2010, 08:00:53 PM »

Could be the receipt from the store was part of the plan, or the receipt is just a receipt because Terri just so happened to have to go too the store.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.